LIVE: Theresa May CANCELLING Brexit!

GET IN HERE THIS BITCH IS ABOUT TO SPEAK AND CANCEL BREXIT

youtube.com/watch?v=GtyGVj-h6rc

Attached: theresa may wtf you doign.gif (280x158, 900K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GtyGVj-h6rc
blogs.ec.europa.eu/ECintheUK/euromyths-a-z-index/
youtu.be/aKnX5wci404
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WHAT THE FUCK!?
So.. The brits are under a dictatorship?
Fuck me dude, Hitler just had to wait a couple of decades

Attached: 1536262672861.gif (312x213, 973K)

it's over. we can all go home.
>sorry everyone

Attached: halftrump.jpg (512x342, 24K)

DO IT, SHOW EVERYONE THAT THEY ARE UNDER FOREIGN RULE HAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment.

Attached: aUhopuHygOIYIYFiYFpiyGÖouFY6OLIfyiFpögHÄP+Ih.png (634x738, 519K)

aparently shes just delaying the vote because she doesnt have enough votes

BREXIT IS AS GOOD AS DEAD. UK BTFO

It’s only 2:20 so you have an hour to wait.

Oh, so nothing will go down?
No nazi UK confirmation yet?

Attached: almost_kinda_happened.jpg (611x404, 64K)

So they are just proving to retards ie the populace that voting does absolutely nothing when it goes in your favour.

She needs to step the fuck down childless fucking skeleton cunt

FOOK BREGGSHIT UN FOOK DUH TAWRIES

Attached: 1544445787782.png (1200x1600, 490K)

Good.

Brexit has no future.
They browned Europe so national cultures would drown. That's a wise idea.

>youtube.com/watch?v=GtyGVj-h6rc
They forgot to disable the comments....

>take a vote goys
>oh you didn't vote what we wanted
>we withdraw
so... this is the power of democracy...

Starting to wonder if I should go out and hit the supermarket for about 50 tins of beans right now.

Fookin Ngubu wud be a proppa prime minter, innit.

Leadsome was the better choice

So how exactly is she going to get those votes for her deal during this postponed time again?

Be sure to go to the black market to order a butter knife.

Well I don't think she's going to find 100 votes in parliament in the next two weeks anyway.

More interesting is what the ECJ just announced: that the UK can revoke A50 without needing the other EU member states to vote on it. This means things like having a 2nd referendum just got pushed a bit further onto the table.
If May can't get her deal approved by parliament then we might end up having a snap election, and if that happens then all Cornyn would need to do to guarantee a huge majority would be making his major pledge "we will revoke article 50 if you vote us in". But that's something Corbyn doesn't want to do because he doesn't like the EU either, sees it as a body for pushing capitalist agendas.
If May loses the vote on her deal then she's either getting a no confidence vote or she's going to have to trigger a second referendum, I don't see any other way for her to hold on.

There's 100% no way the government can undo brexit WITHOUT some kind of second vote though. If they did that then people would throw a shitfit. They might just get away with it if they market the 2nd referendum as "this is the offee we got, do we still want to go through with brexit?".

Quiet, man, don't let them know about the underground market in blunt cutlery.

Brits dont have balls to fucking fight for their country, unless of course the politicians tell them to die for the queen. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
How could they ... they dont even have knifes!!!

lmao who cares

should have burned parliament to the ground before they got their grubby hands on Brexit.

It’s just a loosh harvest. Ignore it

She did it because it wont get through parliament which will cause the collapse of the government and kick off another election. Shes probably going to go back to "renegotiate" she will fail as they always do then we will be in the same place in a couple of months. This country has been stuck in groundhog day since june 2016.

What a perversion of democracy.

Oh, so your dictatorship is still possible then.
Btw, do you think there will be war in the Blakanss?
Is this why you guys don't wanna leave yet?

Attached: 1543603006759.jpg (1280x720, 125K)

That's a good thing.

Dont see you trying to leave. And there will always be war in the balkans subhumans will never stop killing eachother

>Knives*

Did you get stuck in that cave too long and not learn English? Fucking latte skinned freak

how is she still the PM? She is so fucking inept

Nah, like I said: there's no way parliament would get away with undoing brexit without having a full on referendum and branding it a vote on the final deal. I suspect that most MPs would love to be able to just revoke brexit immediately, probably May included. The problem they face is it would be career suicide to do so so they need to first sell the public on the idea of having a second referendum.

>mutt imagination
When will you ever shut the fuck up?

she was a remainer put in charge of Brexit negotiations, the game was rigged from the start lad.

>GET IN HERE THIS BITCH IS ABOUT TO SPEAK
Not for another hour dummy

>tfw no yellow jackets

Attached: 1490670919706.jpg (702x702, 103K)

In 50 mins.

True lad, I'm not into conspiracy theories but this has probably been the plan from the start, I can imagine them sat in Brussels talking about how best to make us stay, laughing about it

with France falling apart, Merkel kind of gone from the CDU, and the yellow vest movement spreading in Europe, the Britbongistans would be crazy to take the spiteful offer made by the EU. Europe is going to be an absolute mess this year. Hard Brexit, no deal, and the Bongs will still come out ahead.

THE POWER OF THE RING COULD NOT BE UNDONE

Attached: Bildschirmfoto 2018-12-10 um 15.41.16.png (574x384, 30K)

The joke is they were all remainers

>expecting britcucks to do anything ever
LMFAO!

Attached: 1543617200644.jpg (179x170, 10K)

its the power of removing manipulativ retards inflance.

keep in mind that this was a 0.01 perzent decision.the other side has rights too. not to mention thats what you got goverments for. if your decision going out dos more harm then good its there duty to stop that.

"Put in charge" is being pretty generous to the political establishment. Firstly we had Cameron suddenly quit on us after promising he wouldn't regardless of the brexit vote outcome, then pretty much every prominent brexiteer failed to step up to take charge of the situation.
Theresa May was probably the only politician dumb enough to think she could actually do a good job here.

Are you paki or indian?

sovereignty and freedom are dead

brits are too much of pussies to fight for their freedom.

It is over.

Fookin' ell!

Attached: 1544367962509.png (1152x931, 445K)

>keep in mind that this was a 0.01 perzent decision
???
>the other side has rights too
???
>if your decision going out dos more harm then good its there duty to stop that.
???

It never began

Attached: 1542382209714.jpg (493x430, 26K)

Not in a democracy. In a democracy it's majority wins. That's the rules. If you don't like the rules you don't like democracy, stop calling yourself a democracy. Otherwise you're just a totalitarian state with a popularity poll.

>The good guys won the wa-
OH NO OH NO NO NO

>corner being taken against norf fc
>"WAHEYYY FUCK OFF N'GAMBE YA BLACK CUNT, GO BACK TO AFRICA AND AVE A BANANA"
>norf fc intercepts the ball and sprints upfield with all souf fc players behind
>"GO ON NGUBU MY SAHHHN YA CAN DO IT YA BOOOOTIFUL BASTARD COME ON"

Attached: 1536189537113.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

that's an astute analogy for the Brexit vote.

>so they need to first sell the public on the idea of having a second referendum

Attached: dr evil.jpg (648x506, 34K)

I don't understand this I really don't.

Why don't they just leave?
Is EU supposed to send their two Typhoons to defeat the UK carrier's?

Locke:
>whenever the Legislators endeavor to take away, and destroy the Property of the People, or to reduce them to Slavery under Arbitrary Power, they put themselves into a state of War with the People, who are thereupon absolved from any farther Obedience, and are left to the common Refuge, which God hath provided for all Men, against Force and Violence. Whensoever therefore the Legislative shall transgress this fundamental Rule of Society; and either by Ambition, Fear, Folly or Corruption, endeavor to grasp themselves, or put into the hands of any other an Absolute Power over the Lives, Liberties, and Estates of the People; By this breach of Trust they forfeit the Power, the People had put into their hands, for quite contrary ends, and it devolves to the People, who have a Right to resume their original Liberty.”

Are you a nigger or spic?

BREturn :)

There is no “EU army” without UK. This deal was fucked from the start. An island floats away... must have meant from its ties with USA. UK is officially on the globalist team.

why are you uk cucks not burning down your entire country right now? france had the right idea

I don't understand how our elite would be so stupid as to even allow the referendum to happen and throw away to chance of being part of the world's most powerful economy and military within the next 2 decades.
I can understand the average Little Englander being dumb and voting Brexit because he thinks the EU is responsible for Muslims or something. But why on earth would the media, big business and politicians allow this collective suicide to take place?
At this point I don't even care what undemocratic methods are used to keep us in so long as it works. Sadly, I think Britain is seen as far too troublesome for the EU establishment and deep down they are happy to see us go.

Attached: UK-EU[1].gif (1000x563, 305K)

Attached: 278B1B68-E135-4836-A266-3CF77EF1B944.png (1000x541, 81K)

Attached: 1511073806318.jpg (640x426, 37K)

wat

Then why even have the vote in the first place, you retarded npc

>asking a question when asked a question
Let's me know your also a faggot in addition to being a paki or indian

richtiger Kevin

Based and EUpilled
Also, nice James Bond digits

>At this point I don't even care what undemocratic methods are used to keep us in so long as it works
Glad your being honest it. However be prepared for a fight of undemocratic methods to get us out. The difference being we will have the moral high ground as we tried things the civilised way.

It figures. The Plebs are not allowed to vote against policies that very rich (((men))) build Empires off of.

Disabled chatroom... can't have bongs express their thoughts on this treachery.

lol, why do cucks even vote for women? All women no matter who or what they are will end up being weak because that's the nature of women

>be Cameron
>decides to make a FOMO tactic against EU by creating the Brexit referendum, even if it was against leaving it.
>thinks that the lads are going to vote for remain massively.
>leave wins by a very small margin
>"oh shit, oh shit"
>rennounces putting all the shit in May's hands
>May, also against the Brexit tries to delay the whole thing.
>now decides to make a shitty exit deal that would basically put UK in the same status as Norway and thus crippling their sovereign.
>ECJ rules that UK can cancel it without EU members having to vote on it.
>brexiters were betrayed and in a very likely case of a second referendum, would have to either chose remain or leave without sovereignty

The truth is, the game was rigged from the start.

They used every maneuver to keep UK in EU and by proposing the Chequers plan it would make the Brexiters have a change of opinion for what it would be "the least worst"

Britts explain, the people voted for brexit so why does she need more votes?

Admit it, you all know Brexit will be a disaster. It doesn't matter if May's deal goes through or if we go for a hard brexit. The outcome will inevitably be us becoming far poorer or less sovereign than we were inside the EU.
Swallow your pride. Write to your MP demanding a second vote. It is not a crime to change your mind. You were lied to by politicians and it's perfectly understandable you had a lot of frustrations and saw the referendum as an opportunity to let it all out. We understand that, and we would not hold it against you.

Just think about it, how long do you think it would take to replace supply lines that have been there for 40 years? Do you really think it's only a matter of some Secretary travelling abroad and shaking hands with the US, Australia, Canada, Japan etc and it will all be fine again? It will take YEARS before we re-establish our food supply lines nevermind more complex stuff like medicines, electronics, machinery etc.

The EU is NOT responsible for the paki family next door. This is what it's always been about. Stop being so stubborn and direct your anger towards those who fucked you over, not some fictional "superstate" that has less public servants than Birmingham Council.

Attached: 20180424PHT02419_original[1].jpg (1623x1080, 365K)

The EU hasn’t proven since the referendum that they don’t give a fuck what the population of their member states think or vote for.
I fucking wish for a vote that the majority of leftists want, the vote gets passed and then everyone involved does everything for it not to go through just to watch what happens, just so you understand that you’re a fucking idiot for supporting unelected officials destroying democracy because it’s not what they want, regardless of what the will of the people is.

Attached: 1541937605206.gif (300x192, 2.66M)

>short term benefits are better than long term
you're a faggot and should just join the EU army and die for it killing your own countrymen standing with nationalism in their hearts. Fuck you.

Let her show you the dance of her people.

Attached: SmugNige.jpg (262x192, 6K)

When brexit happened i remember an user said that it was never going to happen. I dismissed him, but it seems he is right. Wish i would have saved the screenshot.

Brits don't actually get to vote for their executive branch, they only get to vote for parliament seats. The only executive is decided by internal party dynamics.

Theoretically Brits could vote for the Tory party and end up with a communist PM and they would have no say because the Tories would still be the only alleged right wing party. Imagine if we were forced to vote Republican and our only option was Paul Ryan.

Lets me know you're also a faggot in addition to be a nigger or spic

Nifes

>we’d be less sovereign outside the EU than in it

You’re a fucking idiot. If I could gas you myself I would

Not responsible for the Pakis, but sure is responsible for Poles, & other assorted slavic types that have taken over the street.

>we want to destroy your country and we will destroy if you try to stop us from destroying your country so you better just go along and let us destroy your country

Can someone give a quick breakdown? Has Treason Mayhem just fucking said "you only get to choose my deal, that totally will be BTFO'd by the EU anyway"?

Attached: box head.jpg (960x711, 30K)

If you really want the truth about the EU (and all the lies the Tabloids have told you for years), check this out:
blogs.ec.europa.eu/ECintheUK/euromyths-a-z-index/

Attached: gettyimages-697553942[1].jpg (790x350, 180K)

It’s always about the money for you twats. Fuck off!

Attached: 326EECAD-3CE7-4414-8F8A-9C0F82ED63D5.jpg (456x700, 120K)

Oh really? Have no idea how it works in Bongland. Sounds like dog shit

>Let her show you the dance of her people.

MAKE IT SO.

Attached: may swag 2.webm (636x622, 943K)

It seems that she don't have the votes to put all of the UK under slavery yet.

Any news on the rape gangs?

Is that like the EU version of snopes?
youtu.be/aKnX5wci404

We don't actually know yet. Essentially she has decided to pull a vote on her deal proposal because there is no chance it will get through. I am predicting she will announce a "people's vote"

CHILDLESS WOMEN IN POWER:
>I dont have a future so nor shall you

TLDR: it is a free man's civic duty to remove traitorous or incompetent men from their governing body.

LOCKE HER UP!