How do we solve the Slav problem?

How do we solve the Slav problem?

They are basically white niggers, so white do we tolerate this filth?

Attached: Ck5X6QEXAAA0MZQ.jpg (512x429, 35K)

There's no slav problem.
Actually they are solving the kraut problem.

>so white do we tolerate this filth?
>white

Nice psychosis, faggot

Don't forget what happened in Berlin in 1945, subhuman

Squat with me

Attached: dfsadf.png (1096x565, 945K)

They are fun to hang around, most of DIE DEUTSCHEN VOLK suffers from autismus

This. Slavs are the only ones without a problem.

We give them more wemen so they can breed

Remember how this "filth" raped the shit out of you last time you stopped tolerating them.

Lol
Germans really are subhumans who don't know their place at all

What the hell is wrong with you people. You know you're all related to niggers, slavs, chinese, etc, right?

Go back a thousand years and it starts becoming stastically impossible that you are not related to every single race on the planet.

33 generations over 1000 years = 2^33 = 8,589,934,592 ancestors 1000 years ago. There was not 8billion people alive back then.

And this is an underestimate. STFU about race.

Solve the black nigger problem and the Jew problem first. The Slavs are so far down the list, they're not even ON my list right now.

considering wh*te subhumans tolerate niggers and other filth, you should have no problems tolerating slavs, especially considering how they raped you into non existance less than 70 years ago

I ant related to no slav, chink or nigger

genocide onions

Get a DNA test you filthy kike.

''The Slavs have defeated us. They have smashed our land, our nation, our ideology...
This signifies them are an aryan race and they will force this world in the knees...'' Adolf Hitler

Accurate

Attached: 52846FE8-1B5D-4BBF-8C3F-625A00ABB24E.png (500x514, 67K)

Great posts comrades

Attached: 1439613493.jpg (410x249, 42K)

You don't tolerate them.
You embrace them for what they are.
Imagine the internet without slavs.

Attached: 1544057003415.jpg (604x604, 70K)

He actually said that? they won so now that makes the subhumans "aryans"? Lol, The little dumbfuck he was.

Attached: Barack-Cheesin.jpg (331x318, 22K)

Schlomo, don't use a German proxy to shill racism against whites disguised as a immigration-filth problem.

you kike retard

Im 100% germanic, i dont need no shitty jew test to tell you that

You're a slav rapebaby.
Face it kraut.

Sure thing ching chong

I've heard that bavarians distinguish themselves from other germans and they see themselves as the "true aryans", is that true?

>33 generations over 1000 years ~ 8bil
>there wasn't 8bil people 1000 years ago
>Over 1000 years
Yes, that's why you are counting over 1000 years. The reason people don't agree with the narrative that we are all related is because people promoting that narrative do not understand their own argument. Over 1000 years, with little to no transportation, in the middle of North Russia, that brings us to the year 1018. How many Russians were fucking Congolese pussy from the year 1018 to today for them all to be related to the Congolese ? You are incapable of taking your own reasoning beyond your nose.

It's not easy to admit, but have to face that

Attached: 1511016669674.jpg (1024x718, 233K)

Happy Hanukah, Schlomo!

>he think slavs are his biggest problems

Get out of germany ozil

Austro-bavarians are an own germanic ethnicity, but they are still germanic

Glad to help, Bronstein.

There's no source that he said that. I hate Germans but those slavs are even more stupid with victim complex even more than germans

But in bavaria it is more common to have blonde hair blue eyes than other parts of germany?

No its not, its the other way around Bavarian nationalists in fact wont shut up about how roman they are

look where your superiority got you, kek

How do we solve the krout problem their white but act like jews

We need to eradicate any ethnic tribalist sentiment in slavs. They must be integrated into globohomo liberalism.

Attached: 1-a-dresden-harssis3.jpg (860x360, 67K)

>Actually they are solving the kraut problem.
We actually tried slavs in 2004 to replace Germans
If they had proper birthrates here and would want to overtake Germany we wouldn'T have needed the refugee crisis to use it to replace us

Now syrians are solving the German problem.

You're a fucking idiot. No transportation? Boats, Horses, have all existed since before 5000BC.

I bet you're one of those fucking morons who thinks "oooh human kind is the best it's ever been now".

>No transportation
I cannot believe you even used this fucking arguement, you know nothing about history at all, you go back to 1162-1227 time period, and you have the second largest empire expansion of recorded history in just 65 years.

And you think it's impossible that people could travel the globe during this time period?

Do you know how extensive the mongolian spy network must have been to launch such an offensive on so many neighboring countries?

There is no way any of you are pure white or pure any other race. The only thing that's pure in you is your pure idiocy.

Attached: 1500502943089.gif (625x626, 52K)

it's so bad that the slav race doesn't have the much-coveted incel neetsoc stamp of approval

>There is no way any of you are pure white or pure any other race. The only thing that's pure in you is your pure idiocy.
>memeflag
You are a subhuman anyway.
>b-but theres no pure anything
Sure that's why we have haplogroups and genetic clustering.

Every time I have to talk with Amerimutts in real life, I die a little inside. Such ignorance was never seen in the history of universe

??? 75% of all NatSoc exist in Russia and the former Eastern bloc.

they are subhumans tho

t. Wang Pank the Indonesian living in Canada

People don't breed like rabbits because of certain race/ethnicity but because they don't have anything to eat and then expect their children to become football stars. A typical Slav will just spend his monthly wage on drugs/women/alcohol

Indonesia has contributed far more to the human race than fucking Bulgaria

"Genetic Clustering"
You don't even know about the most basic trait in the animal kingdom, mobility, and you think you know something about genetics.

Look here dickhead, I am not going to make things complicated for you, because it's obvious you cannot comprehend basic concepts. You're wrong.

And guess what, you know you're wrong, that's why you're not arguing my prior point. Go fuck yourself.

Then they aren't of use to us
Germans need to be replaced to fix Europe
I don't care with which group but the German problem needs to be solved soon.

>People don't breed like rabbits because of certain race/ethnicity but because they don't have anything to eat and then expect their children to become football stars.
What the hell are you talking about? There are many reasons fertility is extremely low in the industrialised world and I don't think football is any of them.

Do you never get tired of spamming this shit? I remember your schizophrenic writings from years ago.

I'm putting my money on Amerifarts. You're under their occupation anyway

Not really. I see more people hating Germans on Jow Forums every day and that rejuvenates me.

>the human race
Doesn't exist. Indonesia has made Dutch jews very rich I can give you that.

Poorfags = more children because they expect children will bring income
Middle/Upper class = can actually live life so they don't give a fuck

blah blah blah

Attached: 1503844320420.png (1600x1440, 515K)

>>b-but theres no pure anything
>Sure that's why we have haplogroups
Pure Maghrebian

Attached: DNA-borders.png (720x523, 38K)

>more children because they expect children will bring income
It literally does in Germany. From the state.
6 gives you more money for example so I know a turkish family nearby who have 4 right now and are aiming for 2 more to get to that point.

you have the same tone as some retard comments in other threads.
Why are there many kind of trolls under German flag currently

UKRAINE IS WHITE

OH NONONO

Attached: GDP.png (501x365, 25K)

>because they expect children will bring income
Only in a system where welfare can be abused. This is mainly the situation with Africa.

>cucked

I think you guys in Germany need to solve you immigrant problem first.

Jow Forums sort of has become the go-to website for anti-Germans.

Attached: 1513936893909.jpg (400x300, 33K)

UKRAINE IS RUSSIAN

we wuz berbers n shit

Attached: Genetic-map-Europe.png (743x764, 213K)

Oh cool image, correctly labelled, and also means something apparently, all I see are a bunch of squiggly lines drawn by retarded people.

Here I got an image too, this one is of you.

Attached: dickhead.jpg (750x1000, 65K)

>A typical Slav will just spend his monthly wage on drugs/women/alcohol
based and three stripes-pilled.

Did I hit a soft spot chink?

this is divide and conquer tactic, there were periods with influx of italian hating, then anglo, slavs, and currently germans
Jow Forumssters still fall for this kind of bait.

You're an american definitely, no one else would give me such an infatile reply.

IMO Slavs are the least cucked whites in Europe and i actually like them except for the subhuman Serbs

Чacть нecoмнeннo eвpoпeoиднoгo нaceлeния Укpaины, a имeннo Cpeднeгo Пoднeпpoвья и Лeвoбepeжья, имeeт нeбoльшyю пpимecь, кoтopyю cвязывaют c пoглoщeниeм cтeпнoгo тюpкcкoгo нaceлeния c нeкoтopым мoнгoлoидным элeмeнтoм. Этo пpoявляeтcя в pядe пpизнaкoв, тaких кaк выcтyпaниe кpыльeв нoca, пoпepeчный пpoфиль cпинки нoca, пoлoжeниe нoздpeй, пpoфилиpoвкa лицa, cклaдкa вepхнeгo вeкa[106].

Slavs are white niggers but they have their value.

>new found respect for russians against the wh*Te dog scum of western europe.

I fully admit I want Germans to be divided and Germany to be conquered.

the average chink in the communist totalitarian poverty ridden shithole of China is still better than the average Bulgarian

No, Ukrainians are brown Turks

Attached: sdf.png (1279x722, 1.18M)

You got me, I'm American.

Attached: A MURICA.jpg (300x225, 41K)

Attached: 1466746245723.png (1870x922, 916K)

Russians are white mongols

Yes

Attached: Krys.jpg (1920x1080, 415K)

No they are not.
I work with folks in bankaluka - place is just poor as fuck and the culture is of party. You shitskin haters should aspire to move there- you will be isolated with your own kind. YES, your OWN kind.

based and red white and blue pilled

German rape baby

100% pure Russian reporting in. Blood of Genghis Khan runs through my veins, I'm proud son of the great steppes. Whatcha gonna do about it, huh?

Attached: 100% PURE RUSSIAN VIKINGS.jpg (800x584, 211K)

Meh, they're a lower priority than finding a final solution to the Anglo question.

powerful

They are funny and their waman kinda hot

Attached: 1543210519176.png (680x486, 172K)

I love Tatars now

Attached: 02-drooling-emoji.w700.h700.jpg (700x700, 36K)

>Aryan Germanic
>slanted eyes
No, just no

Attached: Merkel_CDU_Landtagswahlplakate_2005.jpg (494x579, 35K)

This, they were the Fingolians best brothers in arms in the Fingolian - Korean hyperwar before the Russo-Fingolian split in the Second Sino-Fingolian war of 25,000 BC.

As we are. The Golden Horde will rise again and the blood of the cumskins will be spilled once more.

Attached: The Great Russian Army.jpg (1300x661, 203K)

>100% pure Russian
>Blood of Genghis Khan runs through my veins
sorry to break this to you but you're not a pure Russian you're a mutt

I'm reading the crap you people write, and I am absolutely disgusted at how poor the education system is in your countries.

Attached: disgust threads.jpg (650x538, 68K)

South-West Finns have more Siberian DNA than Northern Russians
And Northern Russians don't even include Saint Petersburg

Attached: 1544388984484.png (880x1280, 66K)