Vaccination

My wife and I plan to start trying for our first Huwhite baby. She is pretty open to ideas and I've told her I dont want to vaccinate. Problem is her boomer mom is super opinionated about nursing stuff and very outspoken about vaccines being important.

My gut instincts tell me vaccines are bad. Mostly because the government and media push it and they have never pushed anything wholesome.
also when your question vacci e's the provac crowd doesnt seem to talk to me they just sperg out and call names...

So can I get the truth about vaccines?
desperate need redpills my baby depends on it

Attached: _20181210_091658.jpg (1067x731, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/vaccines/vac-gen/additives.htm
medcraveonline.com/IJVV/IJVV-04-00072
neonnettle.com/news/4475-scientists-evidence-seized-after-they-prove-vaccines-cause-autism
cdc.gov/flu/protect/vaccine/thimerosal.htm
hooktube.com/watch?v=odcp8eeRmJc
vaccinepapers.org/category/aluminum/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Vaccinate your fucking child you fucking retard, even pol agrees that vaccination is safe and effective... Why is this even a question, obviously you have never met someone with polio...

>very outspoken about vaccines being important.
tell her you're using the schedule recommended in the 1980s instead and then don't vaccinate but always tell her you did and then get up her ass about how fat she is if she keeps going

>Vaccinate your fucking child you fucking retard, even pol agrees that vaccination is safe and effective
no, don't do this, unless you want your child to have an auto immune disorder

Most vaccines are just vlps, which are the outer coating parts of a virus, along with a adjuvant to heighten the alertness of the immune system to increase it's ability to notice the vlps, that and some saline. Vaccines are the least mysterious thing that exists within medicine but for some reason dumb fucks freak out about it.

>those digits, can't ignore
fuck

Vaccines aren't in and of themselves dangerous, it's all of the bullshit put in with them (such as Thimerosal) which makes them dangerous.

Ask your healthcare provider for a copy of the package inserts of the available vaccines, then do your own research on what's in them.

Tip: it isn't hat-tipping retarded to ask for the inserts: even the CDC says it's not a bad idea if you have questions.

cdc.gov/vaccines/vac-gen/additives.htm

What the fuck is going on with that image? Literally everything there is full retard.
>using a longer than 2' needle for any injection ever
>attempting to give an intramuscular injection in a baby's arm instead of the thigh or buttock
>clearly not knowing where on the arm to inject
>holding a gauze to the injection site before even injecting
>trying to hold the baby down
As a licensed medical professional that actually has to give vaccines, everything about this image triggers me.
Also enjoy killing your kid I guess. If you don't understand that the majority of people died to infectious disease prior to the invention of vaccines, then you probably shouldn't breed anyway.

medcraveonline.com/IJVV/IJVV-04-00072
44 types of vaccines coming from 2 countries (Italy and France) were analyzed. Table 1 groups them in terms of name, brand and purpose.

"The analyses carried out show that in all samples checked vaccines contain non biocompatible and bio-persistent foreign bodies which are not declared by the Producers, against which the body reacts in any case. This new investigation represents a new quality control that can be adopted to assess the safety of a vaccine. Our hypothesis is that this contamination is unintentional, since it is probably due to polluted components or procedures of industrial processes (e.g. filtrations) used to produce vaccines, not investigated and not detected by the Producers. If our hypothesis is actually the case, a close inspection of the working places and the full knowledge of the whole procedure of vaccine preparation would probably allow to eliminate the problem.

A further purification of the vaccines could improve their quality and could probably decrease the number and seriousness of the adverse incidental effects."

"A judge ordered that their work must be halted and all evidence and equipment seized by police after they discovered autism-causing properties in the drugs that were not on the official list of ingredients.The esteemed researchers, Dr. Gatti and Dr. Montanari, found that vaccines on the mandatory vaccination agenda contain contaminants in the form of metals that should not be present.

neonnettle.com/news/4475-scientists-evidence-seized-after-they-prove-vaccines-cause-autism

Have fun having your own kid die and others kids get whatever cancer shit he got

Look up the "old" vaccination schedule.

They pushed up all the vacinations into one shot upfront when the kid is way too young because black people never wenr back to follow up appointments to get vaccinated.

Insist on the old schedule. No shots on day 1 or two

That's not true you fucking nigger, there is no biological difference in strengthening your child's immune system by exposing them to a disease in it's dead inert form vs it's fucking infectious dangerous form. Holy fuck is the US education system so fucking shit

Thought they were safe because theyre vaxxed, sven.

Its the preservatives that freak People out

The issue isn't the dead viruses it's the other chems in the vaccines used as preservatives

Thimerosal hasn't been used in decades you dumb nigger fuck

Anti vaxx to the rescue

Attached: 08C977D8-78AF-43C7-899B-FA1E38813E90.jpg (792x1024, 177K)

>let the government dictate what goes into your kids, goys
>there is nothing wierd about pharma being legally immune from lawsuits like no other substane manufacturer is, goys
>think of all the other ""immunised"" children you'd be putting at risk, goys

>I dont want to vaccinate. Problem is her boomer mom
get a "delayed schedule". its what all whites do. basically slowing down the rate to 80's levels. they get them all at once now cuz niggers wont bring kids in for checkups

Attached: TvkmqLY.jpg (540x807, 47K)

Attached: 21FA6607-3133-4898-B4C4-2226B0076D4C.jpg (1024x771, 110K)

Not sure troll or just retarded. Get your kid vaccinated you fucking retard.

It's not preservatives, adjuvants are literally just compounds which bind to the signalling molecules on white blood cells to get them to pay attention, fucking anything can be used nearly

>That's not true you fucking nigger,
listen here you pharma shill, we're onto you right now, whoever owns this computer will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, there have been no reports on the expense of this campaign in financial disclosures

if vaccines are trustworthy why does the court that handles them operate under gag order?

Attached: vaccinecourt.png (1321x879, 441K)

>implying the same cheapskates willing to let you bang mercury into kids' arms for profits won't use another cheap, dangerous carrier

It's actually still in all the flu vaccines, at least all the cheap ones.

cdc.gov/flu/protect/vaccine/thimerosal.htm

fuck off glownigger

Attached: D0297C48-3F8A-4B97-B9FE-B798B767BA63.jpg (155x1024, 48K)

>pharma being legally immune from lawsuits like no other substane manufacturer is, goys
What are gun makers?

I make my own vax out of scabs,

you jelly?

You fucking retards pushing this nonsense are going to have your children die early of whooping cough Jow Forums has turned into info wars uncram the dicks from your throat maybe you'll think clearly then

Autism is genetic you fucking burger nigger

I'm trying to get my wife pregnant now too. No vaccines and no circumcision.

ignore the cost of the mercury itself, examine the cost of disposing of it legally

We don't use elemental Mercury for vaccines you fucking nigger

>uncram the dicks from your throat
I can't because of botched circumcision

Mercury in vaccines is the cause of autism

Attached: 6BB056DF-B3C0-4EE4-9308-7AEB9012FDC4.jpg (1024x490, 96K)

unironically kinda this. the doc said my kids no vac friend is getting the vaccination via my kids.

Attached: 1542450852237.jpg (750x750, 53K)

I'm in a different nation with different laws, we only use the vax with elemental mercury on ghetto niggers here

I have had every vaccine recommended(except for the flu vaccine because fuck that) i have no health issues. Literally zero. I am only 27, but still. Your claim that vaccines cause auto-immune disorders is demonstrably false.

it's how the egyptians did it

The gov should take the children of retarded niggers like you

The purpose of a bullet is not to eat it, faggot. Except in your case.

Ok? This has always been the case, don't vaccinate children or people who have hyperactive or deficient immune systems because their immune systems MIGHT over react, but if you have a normal child and you don't vaccinate you are literally as dumb as a nigger and you deserve your child to die from polio

I have had zero vaccines. My parents didn't vaccinate me. I'm one of the healthiest people I know, and pretty smart too. I didn't die or get sick.

So what is the end game of being an anti-vaxxer?

In your perfect world, dont want noone to be vaccinated so diseases like Polio and whooping cough runs rampant? Not to mention if your kid cuts himself with a rusty metal object it's pretty much curtains for him as well due to tetanus. Do you want to go back to "survival of the fittest" where families had to pop out a dozen kids because 10 of those 12 will die from diseases? That is essentially what conspiracy theorist anti-vaxxer is advocating.

Vaccines havent had thimerosal in them for over 10 years and even when they did, were in such teeny tiny quantities it was a negligible amount for toxicity. Hell eating ONE can of tuna has more mercury than ALL the vaccinations and boosters youll ever have in your lifetime. But people that like tuna can eat as many as 20 cans in a year.

It's your kid so you can do what you want. Just bear in mind that if your "anti-vaxxed" kid ever gets sick there are very few pediatric clinics that will want to see him because your kid will be at risk of getting sicker from other sick kids.

I really thought this anti-vax stuff was just a meme. If your that paranoid about the government then maybe you're best not having kids at all because you probably think "chemtrails"are intentionally laced with chemicals to poison your kid too.

>can't refute the study I posted
>b-but burger nigger!

Find out if your kid has the mthfr genetic variation which can make children more susceptible to vaccine injuries. Try to delay them for as long as possible and space them out as much as possible

It’s because vaccinations are used to introduce other freaky shit

Yes we do

Attached: DCD8432D-6F75-494F-8DBA-C2C8DCB9E8B6.jpg (738x1024, 121K)

In fact, I think you must have autism

just saying. in the states they are a special lawsuit proof case. its just my autism user, no worries

Attached: 1544070947647.jpg (203x240, 7K)

I can't even be bothered replying you you dumb 56% mutts, ethnically cleanse yourself to increase in by +10 and come back to me

No we use elemental (chemical) mercury

Attached: C476BC59-C6BE-4FF0-B0FF-6ABC945B55F0.jpg (554x1024, 101K)

Holy fuck no, you are retarded. Its called herd immunity. They wont get exposed to the virus because your child, and every other vaccinated child, will never become infectious. There are still things like polio, which you can just pick up from a small cut.

No vac = home schooling

don't be a fucking anti-vax flat earth idiot... people WILL DIE from infectious diseases without vaccines you moron

Notice how it says reportes you dumb nigger

>Your claim that vaccines cause auto-immune disorders is demonstrably false.
it's actually been verified by many nations but ours, it's illegal to publish those kinds of findings here in the USA and doing so could open you to career ruination

but go on about how healthy you are

you don't matter, the cost of a growing percentage of the public with auto immune disorders and getting access to unfunded outrageously overpriced medications is the concern.

I would suggest that all people follow a traditional vax schedule that requires only for what is needed, under 10 you only need tetanus and only if you are outdoors a lot in specific geographic areas,

after that I would suggest the exact same shot you get during basic training

that will cover you for the rest of your life and no risk of complication because you are already a healthy adult

of course you can't make money funding bullshit meds funded by public money that way

I highly recommend this book.

If she uses the "muh AAP" argument tell her that in 2010 the AAP wanted to O.K. genital niks on girls (FGM type 4) as a sort of way to "offer parents a better choice"

Attached: 41M36WgTbzL.jpg (329x500, 30K)

>he doc said

Attached: 1539900420659.jpg (564x558, 31K)

Autism is diagnosed at the same age as when you get vaccines so of course some retarded burger nigger would assume it's a causal link and make a blog about it on fb

I swear to god before getting my autism shot i the doctor inspected my balls and felt them up good.

Attached: 100267.jpg (640x480, 36K)

Vaccinate the kid but don’t get them done all at once. Spread them out more than what the doctor wants and the baby will be okay.

>legally immune from lawsuits
They just got a vaccine :^)
Seriously though what the fuck are you smoking? Pharma companies are constantly being sued, especially by patients who claim that their meds did something or other. Companies follow all the ridiculous regulatory requirements specifically to protect themselves in the event of all these inevitable lawsuits.

Wife agrees with you to avoid conflict but brings babby to doc for vaccinations. Doesn't tell anyone.
Mother-in-law is babysitting, vaccinates babby with meds she brought home from work. Doesn't tell anyone.
Father-in-law is babysitting, brings babby to his doctor for vaccinations. Doesn't tell anyone.
Six months later...

>No we use elemental (chemical) mercury
don't pretend you know we use concentrated rat poison

I hate you and I hope you die before poisoning that poor baby.

>pro vax
>autist

:thinking:

you know better than my kids dr then

Attached: 171638.jpg (489x518, 199K)

>memeflag

Hi shill! Be sure to call us "niggers" that will surely make you seem like a real pollack!

Attached: 422562BE-5EEF-492E-AA4E-057487A5ADE7.jpg (229x1024, 59K)

>my anecdotal evidence totally destroys your stance

Yeah no shit, its not like everyone in the early 1800s had polio. You got lucky. Now literally nobody has polio, its not a coincidence. However, due to lack of vaccinations you CAN get it, i cannot. No, you are not “pretty smart” if you don’t understand how vaccines work. I, on the other hand, have a professionally tested IQ of 141. Those vaccines sure fried my brains huh?

Heres a question for you. If you got bit by a rabid dog, would you get the vaccine, or wait it out?

Dont do it dude. Let them be as mature intended. We are trying to find a doctor that gives spic kids medical records so that we can get them to say our kid is vaccinated but really they are not [just like 50% of the illegals in her class].

If you have to get vaccines, get kosher vaccines. Yes they exist.

You and your gut are both retarded. Do us all a favor and don't reproduce, though if you do, the kid won't live long anyway...

Specifically in the case of vaccines, retard

so. whats your wifes opinion on vaccinating your kids?

Attached: 1543321476881.jpg (556x712, 224K)

You probably should vaccinate your kid. You don't need to get all of them though. You should research them.

1 post leaf almost made me give a srs reply.

hooktube.com/watch?v=odcp8eeRmJc

>boomer mom
>opinionated
checks out
good luck user, just tell that cunt to fuck off
but still get them the required shit, maybe raise hell about all of them at once and demand several appointments to spread them out

No, you misunderstood his medical speak to retard translation. It happens.

>just dont vaccinate goy

>VACCINATE YOUR KIDS GOY

Attached: D4675997-8AF4-4610-BC09-7B2576C79026.jpg (491x1024, 129K)

It is not. Autism is genetic.

This doesn't show anything there are dozens of other factors which correlate, for instance the genetic differences in the different groups which are likely to vaccinate and not for instance blacks are less likely to get autism and vaccinate but comparing blacks against blacks have shown no difference you fucking retarded "can't tell correlation from causation" nigger

Ok, provide non-anecdotal evidence that shows vaccines are harmful.

I've done a decent amount of research into the subject, though I know I could do more to really verify everything I know. From what I have found and what to me seems easily verifiable is that vaccinations are good, but not in the amounts and the time frame the government and hospitals want to push on kids. The aluminum in the vaccinations has never been able to be accounted for in secretions from the child, meaning that it is still somewhere in the child's system. Given that aluminum is a neurotoxin of a rather high order when in the system of a child and can cause a host of various disparate seeming neurological disorders, it seems clear to me that what is happening is that the large injestion of vaccination material is causing too high a concentration of aluminum in the child which leads to the myelin sheaths of the developing neurodes to become frayed. This hinders growth and can be considered in many ways similar to a live wire having its cover shaved off- a fantastic source for a "short".
The CDC says that the aluminum in the system is gone quickly enough that it doesn't cause any damage. I've stopped trusting government officials ever since I learned about history, and external studies have shown, while trying to prove the effectiveness and safety of vaccines I might add, that no one can account for the aluminum. It exits through none of the traditional mechanisms (they measured blood, urine, stool, and hair) and no study I've found yet has shown how it exits the body. The amounts that go in during a traditional vaccination schedule are way more than enough to cause life long damage to the developing mind of a child. There's no way in hell they can withstand that heavy an onslaught from aluminum
vaccinepapers.org/category/aluminum/
My gf has learned that I'm usually right about things, but whenever she has any doubts she always charges me to verify my knowledge. We aren't necessarily in the same situation, but try having an adult convo about it

Attached: 1523303211257.jpg (657x960, 116K)

It's just a coincidence that autism rates went from 1 in the thousands to 1 in 50 around the same time vaccinations became widespread in this country

There is mercury and aluminum in them. Why? None of your business.

Once that is worked out, I would consider it but there are no vaccines that have only the weakened pathogen without a few extras. Those extras are unwanted and have legitimate health effects.

Also, i would provide scientific research as evidence, but you anit-vaxxers clearly dont believe it or you wouldnt hold the stance you do.

Attached: 726DAA63-A834-4F20-B950-E6CBF7113938.jpg (349x1024, 104K)

seriously is it just me or is this what it really seems like? just so a bunch of retarded monkey children can not spread disease to white kids doesn't mean we need to fuck up white kids, they have actual brains and personalities we need to keep safe.

Correlation does not prove causation. Autism is the result of selectively breeding for monetary success.

Vaccines save lives. Have you seen what measles does to a child?

You are a retard. When your child dies of whooping cough, meningitis or measles maybe you could open up your gut in a street somewhere and ask it in person why it was so fucking stupid before you bleed out

the point of exposure is so they wont transfer it to someone else and cause a pandemic, retard, that's why the whole idea exists, if most of the pop is fine then all of the pop will be because the weaklings that are potential victims end up not being exposed because a group that has been exposed acts as a shield.
kys

The mercury we understand as it isn't in the same form as the mercury we traditionally think about as being extremely toxic, it's the ghost aluminum that cannot be found after it is injected into the kid. They can't find it in the blood, urine, stool, hair, sweat, saliva, etc. of any children. That means it is hidden somewhere in the child's body, and we can't even begin to speculate what something as neurotoxic as aluminum being stowed away in a developing child's body will do to the brain. Autism is the least of our concerns there.

where in that screenshot is Mercury mentioned? Its taking about aluminum.

Antivaxxer propaganda is pushed by Pharma companies to increase the prevalence of infectious diseases and sell more antibiotics and symptomatic medication, which would increase profits compared with vaccines.

ANTIVAXXERS ARE PHARMA SHILLS!

>dont vaccinate because its bad

>but let us tell you anti vaccination is bad because it creates immune deficincies

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: 3DCD6BFA-B5C3-491A-814B-E7E352AEC2DE.jpg (298x1024, 50K)

t. doesn't know know how vaccines work.
Also don't forget that we have gotten better at detecting autism around the same time vaccines became a thing

>My gut instincts tell me vaccines are bad.
Your gut instincts are dumb as shit. Get your kid vaccinated. Paranoid hostile weakness is a posture that forces you to filter out all authority and expertise as part of some conspiracy while collecting factoids that fit a paranoid, hostile and weak worldview.

Actually inform yourself.

i have 3 kids. GET THEM SPACED OUT if you get them. otherwise they'll wake your kid up on night #1 or night #2 and inject the shit out of them with live vaccines. like dozens.

Hahahaha

Look at the shills PANIC

Attached: E6247F63-8FBF-45F2-9302-DBEC48933D4D.jpg (808x1024, 96K)

T. Medfag. Vaccines can kill via guillain-barre, but its rare. Much more likely is morbidity or mortality from a vaccine preventable disease. The connection between vaccines and autism seems to be that the vaccine predisposes the neurological system to damage mediated (caused) by glyphosate residue in the food supply. Solution? Vaccinate, but avoid gmo food at all costs.