Damn Asians gangs at it again

southfront.org/colombia-cracks-down-on-child-sex-trafficking-network-run-by-israelis/

Attached: asians.png (775x903, 500K)

FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
SLIDE THREAD

holly shit nigga

Attached: Untitled.png (407x86, 5K)

kys

Attached: Untitled.png (747x441, 28K)

Hey dude we better get the hell out of this thread, the go- I mean guys are on to us mate. We better lay low for a while. I suggest we head out to that new cafe in downtown Tel Aviv and discuss a new approach...

Yeah those guys are cunts. Im in prison with 3 of them and they are the most arrogant people I've ever met. Of course everyone would be if they knew they'd get off.
They all speak fluent spanish but are leaving one by one because there is not a Hebrew translator that the government can provide.

show flag
happy hanukkah

Attached: 1472436050045.jpg (1188x1381, 651K)

How you post here if youre on prison?

It's called a cell phone genius. Your friends have them too.

pic with timestamp or it didnt happened

Believe me or don't believe me. Posting a foto is bound to fuck up my chances of getting out. Point is that those Israelis aren't going to recieve justice. This time next year they will all be free and doing the same thing.

Attached: Capture.png (887x614, 68K)

>This time next year they will all be free and doing the same thing.
They reach that high?

Well, they could receive justice if they're killed in jail.

Not necessary like that. Like I said they speak perfect Spanish but are leaving because the court "can't find" a hebrew translator. Which they could. All diplomatic employees can function as an official translator. For example someone from their embassy. But these guys have money and they know the right people. (Most likely some politicos were clients of theirs too so blackmail). So they pay off the judges and fiscal to not find a translator and pay so that the officials forget that they can speak perfect spanish and do not need a translator. Its the same bullshit that gets the big time mob bosses and drug lords out on low sentences. Money and leverage

Yeah and then afterward the killer gets 45 more years added on and most likely tortured and killed for revenge. And not forget they do the same to the killers family. Its how things work here.

Stop being antisemitic. Jews are Gods chosen people and have every right to rape little kids and suck the blood from small children.

Geez, talk about being culturally disrespectful these days.

do they pay the other inmates for security to not get shanked?

if normies new.

Attached: The Talmud.jpg (1089x1440, 1.07M)

No it is not like that. We are very many in a small area. It is impossible for anything to happen without multiple people knowing who. Especially murder. And as I mentioned its just not ever going to be worth it to anyone here. I should also mention we stay in a cell block of good behavior and "very low risk" inmates. We all keep our head down because this block has benefits (such as cell phone and discounted time) Anybody they would need protecting from is in another block.