Stop bombing shit to stop migration

Why do the US like to fuck places up so bad? To stop migration and terrorism, just let them have their own country.

Change my mind.

Attached: have-some-freedom.png (585x713, 948K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/p/how-the-21st-century-plantation-works-and-rampant-global-blowjobs-d218b0bc995b
twitter.com/AnonBabble

medium.com/p/how-the-21st-century-plantation-works-and-rampant-global-blowjobs-d218b0bc995b

AFTER (((USA)))

100%. this is a high-quality post.

There is no counter argument to this, it's all a global ploy to set shit on fire

Why does the Middle East fight each other to the point of needing international help all the time? To have our own oil free power sources, wee need more time and then there will be no US money or influence in these places.

Change my mind.

Damn, I never looked at it like that.
If those meanies in the US of A stop the bombing the world will be a better place. wew

Attached: 1527406343239.jpg (510x447, 84K)

It’s not the USA per day. It’s bad actor globalists in the govt that are doing this in order to get people out of turd world countries into 1st world countries. Reasoning behind this is to have one giant turd world where anyone alive will be happy to work for shit burgers with corn kernels to stay alive.

the eternal amerimutt
they bomb everyone and claim the moral highground
but when they bombed their 2 shitty towers they lose their shit

You mean why does king nigger love blowing shit up

The mayority of inmigrant are coming from subsaharian africa now
It doent matter if usa didnt bomb shit all the rat would came here for an easier life incapable of building one for their own

You’re right, but to be fair we’re puppets of Isreal, so let’s not leave them out of this

Attached: 1418E98F-86CA-48F5-B0F6-367B7E69ED15.jpg (672x960, 73K)

This , indians , chinks ......

I agree. However, if we did stop, mass migration would continue. This has been planned for about 30 years. I mean, why do you think we've started so much shit around the world?

All part of the plan.

nice bullshit meme you've got there.
The Brits gave all those places western culture and ways, they thrived (your before photos).
Then when they wanted sovereignty from the crown the Brits gave it to them.
Then Islam got a foothold and you get what you see in your right side image.

Attached: 1526473969595.jpg (1280x720, 218K)

No they would came regardless for an easier life

you failed history didn't you?

this

Attached: 1472608826307.jpg (672x462, 236K)

Don't care about traitors and deserters, after WW1 and WW2 there were no countries except our own who took in german refugees.

they should have been leveled and colonized

>Here's a shitty picture of a shitty place in some shitty country which proves my point that said place was shitty before (((we))) got involved.
Every. Single. Time
Good job rabbi.

All the west would have been invaded regardless like is happening in usa with mexicans that see usa as the only way of scaping poverty

>the gypsy, satisfied with his post looks past his stolen monster
>outside his rundown RV that he lives in he know he made a difference
>somewhere in the 1st world country known as the Great Satan a fat man shits himself in anger
>with a greasy hand he reach's behind him to slap his skinny wife that has not eaten in two days
>"BATCH" he burps "Breng daghtar"
>the frail woman drags a shaking girl to sit between his legs
>the cock that passes her lips has never seen soap or a woman's vagina, only a young girl's
>the orgasm is mostly slime, infection, and pain
>the choking sounds of a young kidnapped white girl are the real orgasm

No , the west is rich so atract all the subhumans around the world and there are plenty of subhumans in the world

Leaf in disguise Crowder.
Just let the middle East destroy itself, useless animals there, as in Africa; useless animals.

When did we bomb Honduras and Guatemala?

Attached: 1539123842884.gif (232x362, 1.78M)

These countries were stable after British/French independence in the sixties/seventies. All of them were later FUBAR'd by the USA playing world police man.

Ok go to usa then and fuck off of netherland

you fucking idiot, the shitty photo I included is in London England 2017.
But nice try, we know who the jew is, it's the one hiding their flag.

Attached: 1528848621929.jpg (720x899, 64K)

This,American workers never funded any wars.Its the unelected globalist lobby pulling strings behind the scenes and laughing as everything goes as planned

Imagine a kid drawing a picture of his best school friend Muhammad with his name under it and the local jihadist beating him for portraying the prophet.

>help
Like you seem to imply in your post, the US does these things for their own benefit. They're not helping.

Why the fuck are you letting this happen then with your fucking 'muhhh gunnnzzz protect muhself demohcraziii'

Nope, the after photo for Iraq for example is before the USA invaded. After Brits pulled out Islam started to take a foothold. Once islam takes a foothold you get what you see everywhere that it dominates.
Shitholes

who is bombing honduras ?

Jews: not even once.

Plus you have to remmember,US needs to sell fireamrs and weapons as Millitray lobby(NATO) is the most powerful one after Bankers.So they need to do EVERYTHING they can to prevent peace between nation,as in peace there is no war,meaning you cant sell your useless F35 to Israel and M4A1 to Iraq.The biggest irony is that these people,being useless and retarded have ACTALLY put America in DEBT from all the wars,while only millitary lobby profited mllions and millions of dollars,which US workers never saw

?

Attached: egw.jpg (967x497, 180K)

If the US hadnt have gone, the UN would have. Foreign assist is still foreign assist. I have always believed that countries should keep out of one another business, but if not the US then the UN. All of these "police actions" have been a waste of time. Let the UN do it. But retarded companies and politicians here keep getting money tied up in these places.....

imo any religion is retarded
Iraq was at war with Iran, but there was no good reason for the USA to get involved beyond a shitty attempt to gain assets.

謎ですね

Attached: 1543252037395.jpg (1024x730, 195K)

Thats why you have top 1 % increasing their wealth to the point at which its a joke now,and middle america dissappearing.Its exactly because of stuff like this.They fund all the wars,they profit,put people in debt,they take their profit from wars to tax heavens,and it goes on and on,its just pure evil,meaning there CANT be no peace as long as people like this rule the world,america is actually doing worse than before all the wars they falsely setup

well shit, you're not wrong...

Unrest in the middle east exists to secure Israel.

>Needing international help
If you police the world, you must house the world

> Look at this tiny fucking country which USA did not invade and is rich as shit
Thanks for proving my point

The real deal

Fuck, I wish I were there, I would take the night as a fucking rapist batman. Chubby South American woman with two kids? Fucking threesome. Fat Mexican man with a greasy mouth? Two holes. Kids left alone at the border? Orgy. Baby slipped under the fence? Fleshlight.
This shit isnt fair, so wish I was there stalking the night and making them and their sore holes want to go home. There would be so many mixed births that a new burger taco would be invented to satisfy the retarded offspring as the dribble at the border, still not allowed in and too scared of cartel to go home.

We'll obviously we want to buy up all your damaged countries cheap oil so eventually we will be the only producers and none of you faggots will ever threaten the petrodollar again.

Attached: 1533656474838m.jpg (721x1024, 106K)

They are bombing yemen and founding terrorist fighting proxy wars against iran but nobody go there since their leaders DONT ALLOW IT

I wanna fuck that dog.

Kikes bomb the turd wirld so they can guilt white liberals into bringing our enemies home to fight later.

White liberals are the enemy of mankind

We will expulse you and your family of goatfuckers

nobody bombed honduras or central america and they're constantly hopping our border

here's a hint: it has nothing to do with desperation but rather people who have an innate unwillingness to participate in revitalizing their own nation so they come to other lands where they think they will prosper simply because the quality of life is better but end up simply repeating whatever process ran their homes into the ground in the first place, only they don't have to feel so bad about it here because they have no connection, no roots

tl;dr they shit where they eat and got tired of the dirty plate so they come to shit where you eat instead

>said the pirate sitting in the ocean
Die of scurvy, memeflag!

Suck my dick litle bich

You misspelled "before Globalism and after Globalism". USA had nothing to do with Yemen and they were shit holes before US attacked. Nice try.

I don't think you realize how long this mass migration shit has been planned for.

>we yuropeans dindu nuffin'
A standard kike practice. Take part or even start shit and then play the conscientious objector. Eat a barrel of dicks.