Are there any historians here? I have a question

Why is Islamic brown architecture so superior compared to christian wh*Te architecture? Tell me

Attached: F3D2DCC5-3232-47E7-A3D4-0079C5968622.jpg (2590x1412, 972K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YoIqN6cMAqI
youtu.be/vYTbxpSLMUw
youtu.be/XLmxkaNMl2A
youtu.be/lIBJFAsYSWQ
youtu.be/-WUvDgJVd6A
youtu.be/El9RVIl47ZI
youtu.be/622nXHK_J9E
youtu.be/VNn3i1aakIs
youtu.be/sJM2HLYtW38
youtu.be/nTn6UMzAgZY
youtu.be/vWeoen7hPhY
youtu.be/wl8XMUo9vcQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

GTFO with this bait

Why do you goddamn niggers keep posting goddamn Christcuck and Jewsus shit? No one is a goddamn about the kike propaganda or the history of it.

Attached: 1540514649551.png (645x729, 174K)

God does not care about big beatiful buildings,in the tourist horseshit attraction
On the left you automatically admire the architecture,structure of the building.
On the right you understand the essense,which is your humble connection with god.

because spics are retarded.

remember what to put in the option field people

Christians spent the congregations money on the poor, to help others and their congregation in need. The Muslims spent it all on the mosque.

Are you both retarded? The one on the left was a church captured but the t*rk roaches

Aren’t those both examples of Christian architecture?

That's hagia sophia, a very much christian building stolen by muslims.

The left picture posing as a mosque is actually Hagia Sophia, created as a greek orthodox church in 537; Constantinople at the time, capital of the Eastern Roman empire, later the byzantine empire. (instanbul today)

Attached: 1057138F-DA87-4DC8-80DA-1E839CFCA742.jpg (1314x860, 406K)

Hagia Sophia (/ˈhɑːɡiə soʊˈfiːə/; from the Greek Αγία Σοφία, pronounced [aˈʝia soˈfia], "Holy Wisdom"; Latin: Sancta Sophia or Sancta Sapientia; Turkish: Ayasofya) is the former Greek Orthodox Christian patriarchal cathedral, later an Ottoman imperial mosque and now a museum (Ayasofya Müzesi) in Istanbul, Turkey. Built in 537 AD at the beginning of the Middle Ages, it was famous in particular for its massive dome. It was the world's largest building and an engineering marvel of its time. It is considered the epitome of Byzantine architecture[1] and is said to have "changed the history of architecture".[2]

Attached: Hagia_Sophia_Mars_2013.jpg (1280x854, 271K)

Why would christians build a mosque you dumb wh*Te subhuman

Imagine thinking the Hagia Sophia was built by Muslims. Imagine being that fucking ignorant.

Nice cherrypicking, ni*ger

Attached: sixtinische-kapelle-ii-7db4d802-3c91-43b9-afbd-70ef82d033dc.jpg (992x626, 867K)

because t*rks are too worthless to build their own

No. The Hagia Sophia on the left is Christian architecture. The little house on the right is being used as a church and was built by people we can't identify. Maybe Christians, maybe not.

Did you make this? This is actually high quality bait.. well done brother

Top pic is a model village showing how things WERE. Bottom is black housing projects today.

At first glance you might think it’s to bait the christians but is actually made to bait everyone with half a brain and can recognize hagia sofia

Jesus fuck you stupid idiots, stop bumping this dumb thread

OP should have posted PIC related. I block all pictures when browsing Jow Forums.

Lol ignore the great cathedrals of Europe and compare to a shack. Opinion discarded.

Attached: 1543545534615.jpg (396x500, 32K)

>visits image board
>blocks all images

Yeah yeah that's right you stupid americlap

>hurr durr i don't respect your opinion but i AM gonna bump your thread so that it stays in the catalogue.

don't fall for the bait you retarded mongoloid!

>Islamic architecture

Attached: 130415143531-iraq-tuz-khurmatu-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg (980x552, 177K)

Some of us work for a living. The images are too obvious if someone walks by and risk infecting my work PC.

btw - does captcha always fail the first two times for everyone?

The fucking images are too obvious but not browsing Jow Forums? And obviously you can't be working very hard right now
>does captcha always fail the first two times for everyone?
No just dumb americlaps

why, are you really that desperate to bump a retarded bait thread?

>roachposting
haven't seen it in a while, looks like the roachies are bored during their hibernation

Wasn't that built by the Byzantine Empire?

You retard. The hagia sophia on the left is a greek church

Because it wasn't a mosque, it was a cathedral repurposed by the Ottomans you domb Fuck

Attached: 1543931293585.jpg (325x324, 22K)

Greeks are better than other humans.

Nigger that was a Christian Church before it was a mosque

Attached: image.jpg (838x523, 823K)

Not only Hagia Sophia was built as a Christian temple, also the the christians who built the church of the left have more bollocks than all Jow Forums. You should be brave to be Christian in an islamic african country.

OP is clearly trying to bait. If you can’t identify that as Hagia Sophia (former Orthodox Church) you’re a borderline retard nigger and don’t need to be on this board. This is an actually example of Islamic Architecture, Christianity and Islam have both created buildings and structures pleasing to the eye. Just don’t be a nigger about it.

Attached: EA9B873F-E447-4889-AC96-393D1824E21B.jpg (930x659, 378K)

I've been telling people to stop bumping this thread for a while now and not a single one has even acknowledged me. I think it's 100% shills just trying to pump trash into the catalog.

Hagia Sophia was a church made by the Greeks.

2/10 bait

We have so many great churches in the Netherlands, a lot with a great looking houses that were build before the US existed.

You subhuman foreigners need to shut the fuck up and kill yourselves

Attached: 1485779550907.png (497x576, 1.09M)

Thats nice dear.
For me to poop on.

user you just described like 90% of pol since 2016.

sage this nigger bait its so old it reeks

Hagia Sofia was originally a Church you brainlet

The most beautiful building in the world and it's a mausoleum, Muslims , go figure?

Attached: taj-mahal-visitor-limits.jpg (1800x1663, 562K)

God this is so obvious. Saged

Attached: DA4306CE-6A1A-4F70-AB4E-4965BECC5B43.jpg (627x626, 56K)

>Destroyed by Amerimutts :(

Attached: 1544390922474.jpg (720x809, 54K)

>muzzie cunts steal a church
>model all their mosques after it because they have zero originality
P'THETIC

That's clearly a bait, out of all beautiful mosques why did you choose hagia Sophia that used to be a church?!

(Pic Related, Real Muslim Architecture!)

Attached: EkfVRX.jpg (1024x768, 299K)

Islam is based & redpilled. Read the Qu'ran and especially Ma'mar ibn Rashid's Expeditions, the most legit biography of Muhammad (SWT) out there. Bless you OP, may Allah, most merciful, most beneficent, guide you away from your ceaseless faggotry.

If you're a real Muslim behind the screen, so why are you in JEWmerica?!

Not hating, I'm just asking.

Why did they censor the I in Christian?

Attached: dix.jpg (175x236, 4K)

bump. fuck wh*Te """people"""

Catholics have extravagant cathedrals, prostestants have very plain and simple churches.

Attached: BFF42ACF-3849-4F9B-8D22-EB988F54F1EB.jpg (1148x845, 804K)

OP you should have posted a picture between the Hagia Sophia and the Sultan Ahmed Mosque.

>NEW VIDEO ON #GDL and Celebrities naming the Jew, 911 and USS liberty
youtu.be/YoIqN6cMAqI
Here is an opportunity to learn some unique redpills from The Based Man
>the nature of Chaotic-Good and Jow Forums
youtu.be/vYTbxpSLMUw

>100th monkey effect and shitposting
youtu.be/XLmxkaNMl2A

>NXIVM child cult in Columbia
youtu.be/lIBJFAsYSWQ

>eternal Memetics and symbolism
youtu.be/-WUvDgJVd6A

>article 13 is the great meme Iconoclasm of 2018
youtu.be/El9RVIl47ZI

>prophecy of a cyber future IF we DONT act
youtu.be/622nXHK_J9E

>your leading a revolution and dont even know it
youtu.be/VNn3i1aakIs

>planned parenthood expose , legal sacrifice
youtu.be/sJM2HLYtW38

>npc meme 3 part miniseries starts here
youtu.be/nTn6UMzAgZY

>john titor time travel trump doc
youtu.be/vWeoen7hPhY

>ingersoll lockwood and Baron trumps wonderful adventure
youtu.be/wl8XMUo9vcQ

And LOTS MORE, here is a small window into a world you might not know

>Here's a shitty looking building of nation A and a cool amazing building from nation B
>Why is B better than A
>Polfags btfo
Every single fucking time
You fucking kikes never change the format.

Attached: 1540860321908.jpg (1099x2500, 1.04M)

Its meant to treat the word Christian as an obscenity; like the word F*ck.

Those little shits