Make Skyrim great again

What memes can you faggots come up with to make Skyrim and Bethesda seem like white supremacy apologists? Heimskr will lead us. If you guys think this is a good idea, help me get the meme started. I already Heimskr post on social media.

Attached: CE57B9DE-FC24-4B9B-AEE7-E1A73609E29E.png (600x1000, 1.27M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JweTAhyR4o0
youtube.com/watch?v=LEI4yS7sFEw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Northend belongs to the nords

Ysmir Did Nothing Wrong
>Skyrim sucks though tbqfh

Bump

The shit quality of the game is irrelevant. This game exemplifies keeping elves/Mexicans out of their borders.

I would say this game ultimately led to the election of Donald Trump because of its nationalist roots

Skyrim belongs to the Forsworn and the Forsworn would support the Imperials.

Bethesda Game Studios have been secretly redpilled for many years now.

Ulfric Stormcloak is Nigel Farage
Empire is the EU
Aldmeri Dominion is..... (((well)))....

>This game exemplifies keeping elves/Mexicans out of their borders.
immigration is never mentioned. Skyrim is about the usurpation of the Empire from the progenitors of the Empire.

"heimskr" basically means moron in icelandic, or if it's based on Swedish, "hemsk" means horrible, terrible.
The whole civil war quest line and everything surrounding it was just an excuse for the usual "le stupid ebul nazis" narrative.

Is there a more boring game than Skyrim? The combat is as dull as the dialogue.

Retard forsworn are daedra worshippers that's illegal

The forsworn are dirty savages(indians) and the nords brought forth civilization and nord culture. The imperials(globalists) now down to the elven overlords(NWO) and ulfric(Donald trump) will make Skyrim great again.

Bravil is a shithole full of Redguards.

The altmer are the jewe

ulfric is splitting the empire allowing the thalmore to take control even easier

Attached: MyNameJeff.jpg (300x222, 11K)

>Ulfric Stormcloak
works for the jews.

Ulfric stormcloak killed civilans after the siege of markarth ended , it's why the forsworn hate him

Donald Trump moves embassy to Israel...can you come on board with the idea or no?

Also Bethesda even reference the real world migration crisis and its role in fuelling nationalism. The Gray Quarter is full of literal refugee Dungmer who fled "persecution" (rightful Argonian revenge) in their homeland after the Red Year. Ever notice how Ulfric, who is fighting a civil war against the Empire and beyond that a war against the Dominion, still finds the time and generosity to give all of those Dungmer refugees somewhere to live? I thought he was meant to be the stereotypical evil, racist Nord? How come he literally gave fleeing foreigners an entire quarter of his own city for themselves?

The aldmeri dominion dossier on Ulrich would suggest he is controlled opposition. Truly redpilled

Let me guess, >muh dossier
Literally no proof that Ulfric is a Thalmor agent

Dunmer were fleeing the red mountain you lorelet

>mutt comprehension skills
Read it again. He is described as being potentially useful to their cause, because they want the Skyrim civil war to be prolonged without a winner. But he is not described as being cooperative.

Ulfric is an "asset" to the Thalmore. there's a book in the Torturer's room that explains this.
>literally no proof
except the proof and UIfric working towards the Thalmore's interests.

I know, I mentioned the Red Year. But they were also fleeing from the Argonian invasion which sacked a number of cities in the aftermath. You're the lorelet.

This. I tried to play it 2 times, left it both times in less than 10 minutes. Not worth it. Maybe the new edition is, but my PC isn't good enough.

Bro, you beat the stormcloak final quest for all that bullshit and some kike comes out and tells you you're a dumb goy.

install TK dodge and parry

Sorry mis-read .

Favourite school of magic? I like Alteration and Restoration.

Just turn the difficulty all the way down and enjoy the story

>But he is not described as being cooperative.
lol. so? it doesn't matter if he's intentional or not. in fact it's probably better that he's not complicit. this forces the Empire and Thalmore together as Ulfric attacks them both.

Attached: bill_clinton_PNG7.png (620x388, 155K)

Conjuration
Spam soul trap on corpses for ez xp

>enjoy the story
the paper-thin, boring-as-fuck story.

Attached: YouShouldFeelBad.gif (400x284, 497K)

>Conjuration
can't be a mage without it. Alteration is only good for Paralyze since Paralyze is OP as fuck.

Imagine living in such a bubble that you'd think anyone would ever give a shit about this.

Attached: 1540223256944.jpg (521x600, 30K)

Imagine being so autistic you don’t see the left literally gives a fuck about everything we do.

Some of it is enjoyable the quest for the empire trading company in windhelm , the dawnguard dlc, and daedric quests

Throws up the “ok” sign.

Alteration has the transmute spell easily obtainable within level 5

>the dawnguard dlc
ruined Vampirism. You can never be attacked on sight completely removing any negative effect of being a vampire.

Attached: LordBritish.jpg (284x177, 13K)

>transmute spell
yeah, but you don't need to level for it, and it only matters for easy leveling and making money.

Attached: SarahJeong.png (305x272, 97K)

Just get a mod or have a bounty in all 9 holds

I think you need to watch this.
youtube.com/watch?v=JweTAhyR4o0

True what about telekinesis?

i hate mods. i just want to play the game I purchased. I already had to use the unofficial patch roll-up to fix obvious bugs.

Attached: hooman.jpg (290x216, 17K)

>True what about telekinesis?
is there ever a reason to use it?

>autistic
Imagine having to write an article explaining why the 10 people that play a 15 year old game are racist.

It works on arrows if i remember right

That sucks never had any bugs for me

No. He is an asset to the Thalmor in the sense he's been manipulated into doing exactly what they want. They don't actually control him.

High Elves were quite obviously Aryans until shitrim started appealing to the normie demographic.

>immigration is never mentioned
Ill admit that it was quite awhile since I played it but I'm pretty sure that "Skyrim for the nords!" is constantly spammed by the "blue faction" npcs.

They write articles on decade old tweets faggot

Attached: D5E04826-2BF3-41ED-AA96-2B0E5B19018A.jpg (680x627, 49K)

it stops arrows? why? i have 100 potions, and like 700 Stamina. I can just run.

It's fun for a bit to launch them back at the archer

>What memes can you faggots come up with to make Skyrim and Bethesda seem like white supremacy apologists?
I really hate to break the news to you mate but there's little we can actually do to put a "racist spin" on Bethesda's Skyrim. It is openly and unapologetically a very "racist" game in that there are confirmed racial differences between the races and general animosity between the races. The Khajiit are not allowed in towns, Whiterun guards kick two Black Alik'r warriors out of town as soon as you see go there, the Dunmer live in a ghetto and hate the Nords despite living amongst them, the Argonians are either slaves or treated like slaves and the Altmer will casually inform you that "Elven supremacy is an established fact".
The promotional dragonborns shield has a Swastika on it and one of the Skyrim towns basically has a swastika as its flag (Triskelion). The Nords believe themselves to (this is in the game) a superior warrior master race of blonde haired tall super men that come from the lost continent of Atmora (this is literally in the fucking game) and they have been progressively conquering the various races of tamriel and establishing civilisation in the wake of this. The empire was founded by a Nordic man called Talos, who also had magical dragon powers.

Calling Skyrim racist could not be any more redundant if it tried. The acceptance and success of the game, in the face of opposition from the left, could be viewed as a harbinger of the coming death of political correctness in Western culture.

Bethesda shouldn't be trolled for the good work they have done. They made a brave and honest game and didn't pull any politically correct shit and it made the world feel interesting and authentic.
Way better than red cuck irredeemable.
We've got bigger fish to fry.

Attached: thalmorlol1.jpg (1499x1000, 230K)

And you need to watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=LEI4yS7sFEw

I like destruction with ice/water speciality

Doesn’t mean we can’t claim it as a white supremacy platform. The game is still releasing on consoles in this politics climate.

Good post. Bethesda will keep up the good work by teaching blacks to rise against their (((masters))) in Redfall.

They did though. There was a big backlash against Skyrim for being racist. It had Swastikas and the nords were basically the Nazis. There was a lot of screeching and temper tantrums from the left about this game.
The gaming community basically spat in their face and played it anyway.

I remember seeing the dragonborn in the trailer running around with a shield with a swastika on it and thinking "oh fuck, they're actually going for it".

>That sucks never had any bugs for me
lol. ok. with 100% Magicka Absorption you can't cast Atronachs.
>try playing the game instead of just moving between points and hitting "A"

Attached: MichaelJackson.jpg (210x240, 5K)

>Being this new
Elder Scrolls has been nothing but white supremacy this entire time, especially Oblivion and Skyrim
Fuckin mook

I'll watch both of these, thanks.

Don't do it then, but that's gay

My last character before I said fuck Skyrim is level 66 Vampire from the start on Legendary from the start.
I have 9 unused perks and there is no reason to use them.
I can only be hurt by physical attacks and I can just run forever if I get into danger.
I have 2 Dead Thralls that are like a small army.
I Paralyze everything and have Paralyze enchanted sword.
100% of Magicka Damage to me fills my Magicak and doesn't hurt me.
I can cast Conjuration and Alteration for free.
I am god.

Attached: Osama.png (259x361, 109K)

Skyrim is for the Nords, nigger. Get out.

>Don't do it then, but that's gay
what?

Janny is a faggot if he moves this thread.

What about with the dark elves in windhelm? If you talk to them some will even tell you they'd rather be living in morrowind. How did they wind up in skyrim?

If you missed the obvious anti-immigrant undercurrent then you're a brainlet. Clearly the Nords were better off by keeping non-Nords out.

Attached: 1543568542095.gif (168x225, 14K)

>How did they wind up in skyrim?
refugees that Ulfric let's in.

Attached: Capture420.png (679x817, 373K)

The 100% absorption don't do it if it messes up your game

The Forsworn are basically native Indians. Kill them. Their time is done.

there is a refugee "undercurrent" there is no immigration issue.
>hurr durr i remember those 5 nigger elves in Windhelm so their side of things is absolute truth.

Attached: WatermelonIsn'tMeat.png (604x513, 543K)

Because the empire gives the Thalmor literally everything they want?

or I could just patch the bug so I can play the game properly.

Actually the dossier states that they had no control over him once he realized what was going on. They ran a psyop that eventually lost effect when the unwitting target figured it out.

so drive them closer to the Thalmore by being "dissidents" smrat thinking Dragonbron

The dossier specifically states that he is no longer an asset.

I got to go. But
A L D M E R M A S T E R R A C E

Correction: they LOST control of him because Ulfric has a temper and now they simply call him a sleeper agent and they mention that they have routine dealings with him for which he is open and agreeable with. Ulfric is simply a luster of power who loves himself too much and will do anything with anyone that will allow him an avenue to indulge in himself. That’s why he is and always will be a Thalmor asset. He doesn’t actually care about Skyrim.

Blue man bad

You are fucking unable to see shit that isn't painted right in front of you.

Or how about you arm up and fight them Thalmor yourself?

AVOID THIS!

Skyrim and the universe is already redpilled and has no pc bullshit.

If we meme it it'll draw attention to it and ruin it. This is a fucking reverse psych and OP is a TRAP SJW! AVOID THIS.

Don't forget nepos the nose in markarth who runs the bank and sends out assassination orders for the real king of the forsworn who's in prison

>pls stop thinking

sound like thalmor patrol killing time, with surrender mod for the female ones that will then be sold off afterwards.

Attached: 1392589535078[1].png (1306x892, 86K)

Except that's not what the dossier says. During my time as a source runner in the USI community, if I found that dossier on someone, I'd treat that person as an asset AGAINST the people who previous had the psyop running. Ulfric was tricked and then figured it out and the Thalmor stated it was done and over with.

idgaf about who is jewish or not on skyrim

my rps on skyrim literally consist of me being a nord male grafting from mines, shops or rich folks and their houses to make ends meet

The dossier clearly states they still keep contact with him.

Also the dossier isn’t the only file the Thalmor have on him. They have other notes on him in their docs regarding the civil war and in it they detail that they still fund the Stormcloaks. Stormcloaks are literally Syrian rebels/ISIS and Imperials are Assad.

>Or how about you arm up and fight them Thalmor yourself?
yes. fight the people who are more powerful than you even without the Empire they currently control.

Attached: ComtedeRochambeau.jpg (480x634, 46K)

Attached: 1539239312534.jpg (800x600, 198K)

You can kill Grelod the Kind by shooting a sweetroll at her head with it, always good for keks.

WE WANT NO DEAL