Wait, what is Skippy asking us to do?

Attached: EA39A160-33F6-4386-98BF-41E088A52318.jpg (1242x743, 295K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SkNvQhGfzRc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dancing_plague_of_1518
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This fucking pedoscope crusin for a real good bruisin

Rolling for his shit to hit the fan.

Ya think you're hawt shit dontcha!

SKIPPY NO

Attached: 1542848995376.jpg (1121x1130, 195K)

Q predicted this

HANDKERCHIEF
WITH
PIZZA
RELATED
MAP

His brothers laptop has been handed over to the military for investigation. He's simply coming out before the military exposes him.

Attached: 1507806867343.jpg (624x728, 62K)

>be autistic incel
>no drive or ambition
>suffer from depression
>play video games all day
>glued to computer chair
>browse Jow Forums one day
>see a bullshit pizzagate thread
>((((autism intensifies))))
>OH I KNOW IMMA SAVE DUH KEEEEDZ
>thinks he's gonna be a hero
>starts believing in photo shopped pictures and minor coincidences
>((((confirmation bias intensifies))))
>PIZZAGATE IS REAAAL HURRR DURR!!!
>joins a discord dedicated to "pizzagate investigation"
>instantly put on a watch list

When will you naive little boys learn? There is no salvation in this life. You spend your free time aimlessly wandering in the dark, well let me help guide through this rabbit hole. This pizza-gate phenomenon is nothing more than the incoherent ramblings and fixations of a mentally unstable person. When you feed into this mental illness it will consume you.

Attached: totes spooky.jpg (660x761, 119K)

rage post and jack off to anime

I SO WANT THIS MF TO GET EXPOSED!!!!!!!!!

TELL ME WHERE THE MAP IS FAGGOT, WHERE'S MY MAP?!

He's bragging that it's painful for the kids he rapes

Calling other people crazy when he himself is obsessed with aliens... Go fuck yourself kike.

>Rainbow flag call others mentally ill.

Whew lad.

has he explained his paedo-code emails yet?

there's a simple answer surely Skip?

Did it really take 3 years to find up with a lie for what a “map that looks pizza related”, with all his connections to Jewish hollywood writers? Whatever, LET’S HEAR THE LIE, SKIPPY.

>faggot babbling
nah, no one cares AIDSnigger

feeling nervous, faggot?

Attached: 1527725906759.jpg (650x728, 138K)

YA THINK YER

CRIES OUT IN PAIN AS HE STRIKES YOU

no matter how many times you discount their theories, one thing is certain.
There is A HELL OF A LOT of evidence pointing to pizzagate than there should be , combine that with all the other shit , we know something just isn't right. and if you align yourself with the appearance that they portray then by all means you can fuck yourself forever maggot.

clean up your fucking act if you don't want to feel the fire

Haha, spook faggot, kys

He thinks hes hot shit.

The only person in the world who responds to paedo accusations with deafening silence.

Show him your memes

>minor coincidences
>minor
what did he mean by this?

warning explicit images by think your hotshit don't you
youtube.com/watch?v=SkNvQhGfzRc

Will he ever explain a pizza related map? It’ll be as much of a mystery as the assaination of Kennedy related asassination map.

This. Just flood his Twitter with the memes.

>minor coincidences

Attached: D7D14682-5A66-482B-8ACD-FDCDF15DD0D0.jpg (680x590, 20K)

fpbp

TELL ME ABOUT SKIPPY
WHY DOES HE NEED THE MAP?

Attached: baneonplane.jpg (1920x1080, 59K)

>pedo meme flag
human trafficking arrests skyrocketed under Trump, ISIS got destroyed within 4 months and you pedo globalists are losing your shit.

I'm laughing all the way to hell.

Attached: 1480956762068.jpg (428x287, 35K)

>minor coincidences
YOU THINK YOU'RE HOT SHIT DONTCHA

Where do I buy a doll like that

He thinks he's hot shit, huh?

Paulie doing God’s work.

Attached: 5B4945EA-4A03-4F78-B449-419BD5402B03.jpg (1242x1729, 987K)

>Nothing to see here, people. This is perfectly normal behavior...

Attached: SpiritCooking.jpg (1200x800, 120K)

so many minor coincidences

Attached: PIZZA ALEFANTIS with T. PODESTA CwqtudWXEAAld1d.jpg (960x960, 82K)

Attached: B3-AB753_0413PO_H_20180416182334.jpg (659x439, 71K)

>When you feed into this mental illness it will consume you.

/looks at flag....
LOLOLOL, ROFL, BAHAHAHAHA...........

Just, wow!

Attached: Tony_Podesta_birthday_party.jpg (520x398, 58K)

Attached: pope red shoes satanic.jpg (750x556, 47K)

still zero evidence

Attached: firefox_2018-08-16_02-08-35.png (444x386, 320K)

Attached: red-shoe-2.jpg (170x322, 18K)

The military serves the pedos
You can tell by how theyve never revolted on behalf of the people against the (((internationalists)))

Fuck the military and police, they built this.

t. Detective

Seeing this hateful and retarded rant come from you signifies to me how lonely, sad, and depressed you really are and I CANT STOP LAUGHING FAGGOT

SUCKS TO BE YOU

Q predicted this

t. mentally ill incel with no life

He wont brag about being trapped in hell tho

Attached: 1487546453442.jpg (900x580, 125K)

When he gets trapped in hell, nothing will be hotter

>flag
Of course you dont give a shit about kids. You just want to fuck them.
You negated your biological imperative in favor of shit in your dick and woah look at that post, totally sane. Fuck the kids am I right? Its not like we dont live in wonderland and this shit doesnt happen.

Attached: 1544452202045.jpg (642x664, 119K)

Theres plenty actually

skippy does as skippy pleases
concern yourself not with these latest remarks

Attached: c27dff22ffffa0e970e89752.jpg (256x256, 8K)

I will be that doll for you for free

Attached: 1544052825802.jpg (256x256, 13K)

O noes, the incel word
Youre here to fight on behalf of pedos

What you dont understand, incel, is that we are already destined to be offal at the feast of the eternal Eternal Ram. The only meaningful action until that great day is to fragment and dissolve any remaining purity into the eternal filth and blackness.

Maybe you need a map, written on a handkerchief in blood and semen to find your way out of your mental prison.

Attached: 1516593019846s.jpg (125x83, 2K)

okay glownigger whatever you say

you GLOW in the DARK

Attached: 1499765122571.jpg (822x1101, 399K)

Attached: 1501017750278.jpg (1024x1024, 213K)

glownigger

Attached: 1500080473012.jpg (598x900, 433K)

What about his email about his good friend, Denny Hastert? Or the fact that Alefantis’ profile picture is of the god of pedersty? Or the pizza related map? Or the fact that street cameras around Comet Pizza all went out when a False Flag shooter visited the site and managed to shoot no one except their main computer with a hardrive? Or the weird ass coincidences surrounding the Madeleine McCann case, including the Pedosta brothers’ striking resemblances to police sketches of the suspect and that John Pedosta was in fact in Portugal at the time, where the girl went missing? Or he fact that the Wikileaks emails begin on the literally day McCann went missing? Or the fact that as soon as Clinton Foundation donations dried up, suddenly international pizza rings were busted left and right? Or that FBI commercial against pedos that took place in a pizza parlor? Or the fact that the DC area has the most missing kids in the country? Or the countless other emails and weird things? Give me a fucking break.

Imagine being paid to protect pedos... on Jow Forums. Lowest of the lows tbqh.

Attached: 1526238384741.jpg (736x508, 63K)

take me up on my offer or it will end you toothpaste-nigger
think carefully before you make your next move

Attached: 15440528258605.jpg (304x260, 49K)

Disturbing to keep seeing "coincidences" like these pop up. How much coincidental weird stuff can this group of powerful people be involved with (again coincidentally) alongside others in the same sphere. I don't understand it but it creeps me the fuck out

Guess what? You're gay.

Oh no! Three boomer memes

Attached: dont be afraid.jpg (1120x1418, 138K)

>Or the weird ass coincidences surrounding the Madeleine McCann case, including the Pedosta brothers’ striking resemblances to police sketches of the suspect and that John Pedosta was in fact in Portugal at the time, where the girl went missing?

>Pedosta

Attached: ArrestaPodesta.png (569x767, 635K)

Are you that clown they talk about? You know, that one faggot that's in charge? If you are, it's usually a bad sign if the boss is having to do ground work. Ha!

>copy pasta with fantastic walnut sauce

you glow
you know you've been found out
there will be no salvation for you

Attached: 1499503888827.jpg (996x1600, 994K)

>Or the fact that Alefantis’ profile picture is of the god of pedersty?

James Alefantis is nothing more than a humble artisan pizza maker...

Attached: RedString.jpg (1434x811, 97K)

>YOU GET NOTHIN GOYIM!!!! The post.
Go praise to the other half of your cock who is already waiting you in hell boiling in shit with the rest of your people.
Dont reply you dont matter.

sauce on this?

I once read the suggestion that the CP was used for conveyence of intel by embedding the information into the contraband? Idk how it works because im dumb - but there is probably a fracture between the large normal portion of the military that serves the constitution, and the upper echelon that is bound to this system, or they are aware of it but can’t expose it without a major shitstorm ensuing

You're in multiple threads derailing any discussion about child crimes. And you do it in that lovably neurotic mossad-esque style. What's going on pal?

Lol. Was that an actual headline?

>little boys
hey weirdo keep your fetish nonsense to yourself

So a pizza related map is a jizz rag with the dna of the blackmail target and the dna of a child right?

THIS

>Terry Davis
>boomer meme

Pick one, Schlomo

What they supposedly do is they tie the elites in charge of the Military with their infrastructures, that way they control everything that goes in the military, I used the military as an example, but this goes on in pretty much any sphere that has any relevance or strategic value to them. They form a pedo satanic bond with the guys in charge, to keep them in, they can't leave, since they got dirt on them.

also funny how these authoritarians get all bent out of shape when their kid fucking practices are called out. we know what you people want to do, we know what kind of degenerate trash you are, and i truly hope you die a horrible death

It's not satanic, it's supposed to be exactly the opposite. They are blessed shoes, used to cure possessed people in Strasbourg.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dancing_plague_of_1518

>CTRL+F: Pizza
>No results found
>CTRL+F: Pedo
>No results found
Someone scrubbed his Wikipedia page.

Attached: John Podesta.png (1914x1005, 334K)

go go gadget glow in the dark
things do not look good for you

Attached: 500_F_20874220_SUSSTCW6yga7x7wiXo46AwSJZY534hsM.jpg (500x332, 54K)

Nice copy pasta faggot, is that all you shills have?

Attached: Shareblue busted.jpg (1120x1120, 177K)

I don't have it on me. It's one of those things that no one believes and is in an infographic. He could just be playing off that for schizo induction points. Mossad can be clever.

Attached: 1541771078337.jpg (714x1090, 71K)

It's rummored to be a rag with discharge from child's sexual intercourse mostly the child's but I'mm guessing the ones from the agressor get mixed in there. Who knows what they want that for. It's supposedly pictured on some of the art produced by one of those creepy artists Pedosta's got works of.

I just want a grey alien doll dude

could mean something is about to drop

Jow Forums's rattling the cage again.

I love it.

is it impossible to post the twitter link

>Thin lip pedo smile
Every time. Is there a factory they roll out of