HELP ME HELP JAMES FIELDS

youtube.com/watch?v=tiV6DnpKKQY

Basically we need to get in touch with a representative of James' family so that they can get in touch with Augustus Invictus. Augustus is willing to represent James' in his appeal (he might even be willing to do so for free, I don't know).

Listen to the 50-second video I've attached where Augustus says so himself. Augustus can't contact Fields due to laws regarding attorney-client privilege.

And if you have any ideas as to how we can get in touch with a representative of the Fields' family, definitely leave it in a comment.

Attached: fields.jpg (1500x844, 838K)

Other urls found in this thread:

whitepages.com/name/Samantha-Lea-Bloom/Maumee-OH/5skg9ne
youtube.com/watch?v=_KKOLEtMarE
courts.state.va.us/courts/scv/forms/pro_hac_vice_form.pdf
nytimes.com/2017/08/13/us/james-alex-fields-charlottesville-driver-.html
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/fc/2017_Charlottesville_vehicle-ramming_attack.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

write to him at his facility and ask him directly. no middle men, cut to the chase and give the guy some hope.

Bro, he's schizophrenic and they have him zonked out on anti-psychotic medication (meds for schizo). I heard Cantwell talking about on one of his recent shows.

How is he mentally capable of standing trial and being punished then?

>Fields
I guarantee we'll raise $100k for his defense.
And I doubt we couldn't raise $300k.

>write to him at his facility and ask him directly
They're going to make this hard- he's at a jail, and will be moved around.

I believe we have 30 days to make a case for appeal.

Basically, some dirt on the judge would help.

>How is he mentally capable of standing trial and being punished then?
He's on meds now- traumatic to be a political scapegoat and prisoner.

In common terms, simply because you are crazy does not mean you cannot appreciate the nature of the crime you committed. Its a jury question at that point. To not be able to stand trial it is a much higher burden for the defendant to prove than a simple schizo diagnosis.

Jesus Christ, he had a public defender?

>contact him
Surely someone can find her, and announce our help.
Fields graduated in Union, Kentucky- population of 6k.

Yes he did, and it was a public defender that had spent most of her career as a prosecutor in the district attorney's office. James got completely screwed in this trial, a competent attorney would have had him aquitted (provided there was a change of venue).

Ok, so we know that Fields is originally from Union, Kentucky. It's a small town and his relatives shouldn't be too hard to track down.

Also, his mother's name is Samantha Bloom, and she is (or was) living in Maumee, Ohio as of recently.

Fields lived in Maumee, Ohio.

Fields' mother lives in Maumee, Ohio, and perviously in Florence, Kentucky.

It's been reported they lived near each other.

If I had to guess, should be easy to offer her help.

whitepages.com/name/Samantha-Lea-Bloom/Maumee-OH/5skg9ne

Hmm, seems to be her.
Good chance changed her phone #.
An user could tell her we've got a lawyer (is Augustus licenced in VA?), and will raise money.

There is the American Legal Defense Fund for politically-directed action, but it'd be better to give money straight to a lawyer handling Fields' case.

In America, justice can be bought.

>Fields' public defender
It's suspected she colluded with judge to hide exculpatory evidence, leading to a man (Weiner) being convicted- which he overturned.

She's the reason Robert Tracci (A republican) is Charlottevill's prosecutor). Isn't it funny how a lawyer, who could be sued, was given a political case...was Fields' lawyer buying her freedom at the cost of Fields'?

Fuck him. Incel pussy

Who has a list of all the charges against him? All the news articles only talk about the murder charge.

Attached: 0_ng1CjTck1PhOf3AU.jpg (500x329, 53K)

>Who has a list of all the charges against him?
The federal ones- I haven't seen.

pfff. We couldn't raise $25K for Spencer, when he was charged.

>channel disparages TRS

TRS does seem subversive- runs credit cards, Enoch got off from onoing Cville litigation, and their pool parties...

>We couldn't raise $25K for Spencer
Spencer has money.

I'd give 25k to Fields if represented by someone with credibility.

I don't know that TRS/Spencer are bad, but I don't trust them like I do Cantwell.

Cantwell seems infinitely more honest than the rest...still, I wouldn't trust him with my info either.

The thing is that there is no reason to reveal ourselves to any popular alt-righter- but that doesn't mean we can't work with them.

>We couldn't raise $25K for Spencer, when he was charged.
And how would you know this? Seems like something he'd say to prevent people from suing him (to protect himself).

bump for justice and a chance at something other than a kangaroo court

Nice work man! I just tried calling. The first number is giving me a busy signal. The second number appears to have been disconnected. I'll try again in a while, and I hope others are doing the same.

I'm not sure if Augustus is licensed in VA, but I heard him say that he can be licensed to practice in any state - it's only a matter of jumping through some "hoops" and paying the necessary fees. He talked about it in Dingo's recent interview with him on YouTube. He seems to want to take the case, and I'm pretty sure he'd do it for free to gain publicity (he's really taking the leading role as far as being THEE attorney for the dissident right).

The Fields trial has taught me that Charlottesville is pretty much the epitome of a all that is wrong and corrupt with the world. It's incredible what they've gotten away with in the last 14 months. Whoever decided to a hold a 'Unite the Right' rally there needs to be first on the brain transplant list.

(((James Fields Bloom)))

I went to high school with the dude. I know his mom still lives in the same house. I'm sure I have the registry in a box somewhere.

If you march with the spencerpedes you deserve nothing but contempt from anyone with a brain.

Weev/Anglin and Enoch are the only ones you'll ever hear me accuse of being subversive. There's a lot more to the evidence against TRS, man, trust me. Here are just a few of the pieces: they ignored Patrick Little's campaign...which was the biggest shot the alt right had at red-pilling the masses as to the JQ...and they were instrumental is dividing the alt right. Hell, even Richard Spencer himself called Enoch and TRS out recently. Check this out:
youtube.com/watch?v=_KKOLEtMarE

I generally like Spencer, and I think he is an honest actor. He's been MIA for the last seven months, but it's clear that he's jumping back into the scene with both feet now. I hope he begins his college tours again. I think IRL activism is essential.

>Whoever decided to a hold a 'Unite the Right' rally there needs to be first on the brain transplant list.
That was the location of statues in question.
Cville was the location because it's the place where the cancer is most alive...and thus, as you say, the epitome of corruption.

I believe there's a possibility that Fields' lawyer did a shit job because she recently got a judge to prevent cell phone records form coming into court- records taht she was told exculpate someone she was prosecuting.

We need to find out whether she could be sued for that- and whether the Fields trial was her preventing action against her.

Yeah, I don't think so. Fields is his last name, and probably from his dad, as I believe they were not married.

Only bitcoin should be used for fundraising. Conventional channels like gofundme are controlled by (((them))).

>I know his mom still lives in the same house.
Wrong. Vice said that Fields said that he left his cat at her apartment. Which an user, in this thread, posted.

>Weev/Anglin and Enoch are the only ones you'll ever hear me accuse of being subversive
By Enoch, do you mean TRS?
And what is with their pool parties...seems very odd...like, why? Other than to gain info, and perhaps trust (credibility).

Apartment, dwelling, place of residence. Whatever, you knew what I meant.

>I think IRL activism is essential.
Agree. Plus posters. IMO posters will be big- and perhaps mailing info sheets- with only lightyly controversial info.

>Patrick LIttle

His J-walking had me laughing so hard. And whiel I hear he got paid lots, how does he make money now? This is suspicious.

>Only bitcoin should be used for fundraising. Conventional channels like gofundme are controlled by (((them))).
Cash works. Money orders. Jews can't touch that.

I believe his mom moved after Fields finished HS. She sold a house worth 97k

>Augustus Invictus
A literal who?

It's called practicing Pro Hac Vice, and you usually pay an associating local attorney a fee to practice under the auspices of his license/supervision. The question is why you would do this instead of just hiring the local lawyer instead.

Augustus is definitely not planning on representing the dude for free, the professional rules vary state by state but they typically only prohibit solicitation and advertisement, volunteering or offering pro bono services is almost never prohibited even if you're represented by counsel. States are even looser with public defender's because a defendant has an unqualified right to choice of counsel even if a PD is appointed.

Anyway, Augustus in this clip is talking about representing him at the federal level. Wasn't fields already convicted at the State level? Separate sovereign doctrine means he can be prosecuted by both (I know, what the fuck is double jeopardy right?) but the feds will probably let his case go now that he's facing life+++ in state

tl;dr if you had the money to hire a lawyer why not hire a local one instead of this guy, he's blowing smoke about how difficult it is to volunteer

What a based boi name. Zero hebrew influence and strong.

Attached: 1534099166975.jpg (435x658, 88K)

>just hiring the local lawyer instead
Perhaps no one would take the case. Seems very political, and only a forced attorney, with favors to repay (not being disbarred), would do it.

That's an interesting theory about Fields' prosecutor...I'm going to investigate that. Whatever her motives were, she completely threw James under the bus. That was gross incompetence if there ever was such a thing.

As far as TRS goes, I think their drunken pool parties are a way of containing counter-semitic energy. So, instead of allowing that energy to channel itself into productive political action (or even flyering, like you mentioned), they want to see their followers drunk and telling Jew jokes. TRS is a zionist-connected operation, I'm convinced of it. Mike's wife has ties to B'nai Brith and very powerful commercial entities in NYC. I'll dig up a screenshot of her full LinkedIn profile when I come across it again.

You're right, posters should be huge in this movement. Mix up a bit of wheat paste and go to it. Go at night and under the cover of darkness if need be. We need to start reaching the unenlightened masses in a big way. We need to find our balls as a movement and hit the streets.

Pat gets his money from J-walking, but he's also selling his sailboat. He made great money as a network engineer prior to going 1488. I've seen a few things out of him that make me a bit suspicious, but I'm still of the opinion that he's a genuine actor. He redpilled me, that's for sure. Basically I was unaware of the JQ until I started hearing him talking about. Shit blew my mind.

Anyways bro, I've got to get off to school. It's been real good talking with you and I hope to see you around.

Looks like this guy is based in Florida, which means that in order to represent someone in a Virginia court, he would need to be admitted "pro hac vice" as an out-of-state attorney, and in order to do that, he would need to apply, and would also need to find a current Virginia State Bar member attorney as "local counsel" to sponsor his application (see page 2, paragraph 3)

courts.state.va.us/courts/scv/forms/pro_hac_vice_form.pdf

The local, Commonwealth of Virginia counsel would also be barred from any contact with James Fields, until Fields was no longer being represented by his current counsel of record. Only then, after he becomes Fields' counsel of record, could the local attorney submit the application for pro hac vice appearance.

>That's an interesting theory about Fields' prosecutor...I'm going to investigate that.
I'm not sure how to acquire court records, or the legality of what she did- it sounds like she probably could get away with it- but I believe Cville has a republican prosecutor (Robert Tracci) because of her conduct.

>Anyways bro, I've got to get off to school. It's been real good talking with you and I hope to see you around.
Take care bro.

Thanks for your input, you sound like you definitely have some experience with all of this. I was under the impression that Invictus would take the case pro-bono because it would generate an insane amount of publicity for him, and he's looking to be the go-to lawyer for the dissident right. The dude has balls of brass, that much I will tell you.

Anyways I've got to get off to school, but I'll be posting on Jow Forums more in the future. Hope to see you around.

His mom is a fuckin jew.

nytimes.com/2017/08/13/us/james-alex-fields-charlottesville-driver-.html Mr. Fields, 20, was born in Kenton, Ky., to Samantha Lea Bloom.

AKA Samantha L (((Meyer)))

Attached: VHIyzMj.png (2730x1685, 624K)

There was some legal version of gofundme - fundedjustice or some such. He asked for $25K, and accumulated about $20K before they shut him down. It took several days. But maybe if the Daily Stormer asked, they could raise more - don't know.

Attached: kIMfiph.jpg (911x875, 121K)

Will send him $$$. CA currency but its better than nothing.

My first issue with this Augustus guy is that he misstates the law in the video. It is not against the law to solicit a prospective client. It could be a violation of an the code of ethics, however. But he could solicit if he defended him for free (not for pecuniary gain) or attempt to have him retained via letter or other non-instantaneous communication. He seems to conflate the fact that he is represented by the PD's office with Rule 4.2, which would not apply because he is not counsel to any party involved in the suit.

Second, why the fuck would anybody want this guy on the case when he doesn't seem to have any trial experience?

SAGE they can't even bother to arrest the right guy why does the trial matter?

Attached: 1502756815396.jpg (513x348, 61K)

People still don't understand the media is fake. Jow Forums is like watching people who think WWE is real. James is even wearing the black and white mason squares in his mugshot.

Attached: MASON.jpg (690x388, 21K)

Augustus = Satanist defending another Jew satanist.

Attached: Patrick Little Satanist jew.png (679x773, 558K)

Attached: cnnjaf.png (595x638, 395K)

Why wouldn't the Fed's go for a death sentence? Seems like some thing they would be itching to do. Trump is probably unlikely to influence it at all unfortunately.

>Fake news.
The driver is not the James Fields in the OP.
The driver was an agent named James Fields.
>2 different people.

Attached: crisis2 (2).jpg (700x303, 39K)

because it costs a lot of money to put someone to death and now that death penalty defense is down to a science it's virtually impossible to get all but the worst kiddie diddlers to hang

most executions today are from convictions that happened in the 80s and 90s

can you just stop, he didnt even contest the fact that he was the driver at trial, why are you doing it for him

Wouldnt they want to get him on a hate crime charge anyway though even without a death sentence? Just to build up their careers and for political reasons.

In the US we have this 'freedom of speech' and 'assembly' thing. You have to exercise your rights to preserve them. Or so we thought. God I hope Kessler's lawsuits land quick and hard.

Attached: The Charlottesville driver.jpg (700x357, 62K)

> your clip
Explains what Spencer meant when he said he felt all alone out there for a while.
But, I don't remember TRS counter-signalling Spencer, or saying to just trust Trump. I can see how it /might/ have been - Enoch hurting and scared from his lawsuit - but I don't recall him ever saying anything, contra Spencer's claim. Maybe it was one weak moment which I missed and it hurt Spencer - which I could understand.

I think people here overestimate the political value of hate crime charges. Career makers for prosecutors are serial killers, cold cases, and big drug (well, now specifically big heroin) busts.

If you want to make racebait fame/money you're probably not a federal prosecutor. Plaintiff's attorneys prefer to sue over dead victims rather than consistently demand hate crime prosecutions for them. Look at the guy who represented Trayvon and Tamir. He's now a Morgan & Morgan partner and national. Think he gives a shit if this guy is prosecuted for hate crimes?

Spencer is a gay faggot who tried to derail Trump during the election then spent 2 years making Trump look bad before recently telling people Trump is a failure and not to support him anymore

Attached: crisis2 (2).jpg (700x303, 58K)

Fair enough - he /positionally/ has to stand out on his own, and not just be subsumed under Trump. But that's ok by me - we need our own thing, even to keep pressure (such as it is) on Trump.

umm, no sweetie the god emperor already weighed in by saying to lock him up and throw away the key

If you can't drive away from a violent mob who has surrounded your car and is attacking it with bats, which includes a gunman who threatened you earlier (Dwayne Dixon), at a merciful max speed of 23 mph - without getting a 1st degree murder conviction and prison for life - what incentive is there to show extreme restraint and caution like Fields did? Why wouldn't the next driver whose car is surrounded and attacked by antifa not plow into them at 100 mph repeatedly if he's guaranteed prison for life no matter what happens (or doing nothing and likely being killed by the mob)?

Is this the message that the legal system intended to send with this verdict?

Attached: reginald_denny_pulled_from_truck_beaten_coma.jpg (650x450, 38K)

I think the most important rule in all of this is to RESPECT THE LIFE OF HEATHER HEYER.

We will get NOWHERE by trying to soil her name. We have to respect that she was the innocent victim of a car accident, and we have to show compassion. Do not speak ill of the dead, yes, she had a weight problem and some health issues and we should all be free to bring that up in normieville, but not insultingly. It just reflects badly on us.

Anyway, I have my saved copypasta (one I wrote) from a few days ago:
>Be James Alex Fields, 20 years of age
>Attend Unite The Right I
>Antifa attack with urine, rocks, improvised flamethrowers made from solvent cans etc etc
>Decide to drive out of town, take a couple of other anons with you in the car to their cars to protect them despite not knowing them
>Other anons note that you are calm, collected and eager to get back home
>Alone in car, trying to navigate Charlottesville's one way hell system
>Antifa with assault rifle points it straight at you and (in the words of the cuck) "Waves (you) on"
>Get freaked and turn down nearest road to intersection
>Road closed, unknown to James, Antifa had deliberately moved the road closed sign
>Continue to find a way out of town, locked in one way street.
>Check phone, enter directions back to Ohio (home state) into mobile to see if it will offer anything
>Only way out is street ahead, drive cautiously down but notice large crowd of violent antifa
>Car comes under attack, they spotted your white shirt and khakis and want your blood
>Car struck with bat
>Car stuck with bottle of urine
>Car already dented from earlier Antifa attack
>No way out
>Decide to bluff and hit the accelerator as now, getting the crowd to split is your only chance at survival
>Beep horn as you approach
>Not working, too late to come to a stop
>Hit brakes, brake lights visible

Now, onto the turbo-Cucked Judge Moore.
>Fields wasn't able to afford a lawyer, had to get state appointed
>State appointed happened to be a good lawyer, Judge Moore couldn't have that so forced Fields to get a new lawyer because of "Conflict of interest"
>New defense asks to remove the hearing from Charlottesville to prevent Jury bias
>Refused point blank
>Moore allows for cherrypicked sections of phonecalls to be admitted as evidence such as his telling his mother that Heyer's mom was a "Communist" and "The enemy" but not the part of the call where he broke down in saying he never wanted to hurt anyone and was scared for his life after coming under attack
>Moore allows meme folder to be submitted as evidence, doesn't contest at all that posting edgy memes (by the way, the only "incriminating" data they could find on all of his devices were in his meme folder and they weren't even severe) somehow proves he was intending to kill people
>Defense asks for all but one charge to be dropped in the trial
>Moore says to the entire court "I don't know what possible motive he could have had other than to kill people. We KNOW what we saw"

He did drive forward dude. He wouldn't be where he is if he hadn't. Sure I'd let him off with reasonable doubt but, he did drive /toward/ the mob.

+1 for the correct spelling of 'sweetie'

>Decide to bluff and hit the accelerator as now, getting the crowd to split is your only chance at survival
Someone said he had his head down while he did that, presumably to avoid getting hit. That could be gross negligence or something. But yeah, not murder.

Really, his brakelights were showing during the second charge? That pretty much clears him right there.

Very very sadly, I've heard that you can only appeal something you objected to in the original trial, so let's pray to God that he gets it based on the failure to grant relocation.

Yes he drove forward on a one way street, the only direction he was allowed to drive. The mob had him completely surrounded (360 degrees), there was no direction he could drive in without hitting people.

He is ALLOWED to hit people in that scenario where he's surrounded and his car is under attack, to flee with his life. If you don't want to get hit, don't join a violent armed mob and surround and attack a car.

There is lterally no legal or moral obligation to sit and do nothing and allow yourself to be severely beaten or killed in order to protect your assailants. No such obligation exists. In this case for the purpose of escaping the threat he had LEGAL RIGHT to hit people physically preventing him for leaving safely, within reason (minimizing damage). One accidental death compared to the size of the crowd surrounding him, and the typical death toll of *intentional* car attacks in crowds, is entirely reasonable. It's sad but it's her fault and the fault of the crowd for surrounding his car and forcing him into only one option of driving away to avoid severe injury or death.

Heyer's blood is on antifa's hands, not Fields' hands. Antifa killed Heather Heyer with their stupidity and their violent crime.

I am not too aware of the Judicial system in the US, but if it is true that you can only appeal Objections from the first trial, the request to get the trial moved from Charlottesville should be enough, I hope?

If you're completely surrounded you have to drive through part of the mob to get away from the mob.

Also, have a Bump OP

bump

How many time has fields been raped? I say 4 and by now he has accepted he will never have sex with a woman so he should be an eager ass slut for the BBC. Once he has his first protate orgasm he will be a sissy for life

did you see the picture a guard took of him wearing a dress and lipstick?

Bump

Do you ever stop between your BBC cuck fantasies to think about how Heyer is never coming back? How does that make you feel?

Attached: fat_pig.jpg (600x338, 62K)

Why don't we GoFundMe?? will they shut it down?

I don't care buddy. It's not about her it's about laughing at stormfaggots. It's for the lulz retard

>I-I don't care, b-b-buddy....

You should apologize for killing Heather Heyer. You and every other antifa terrorist or sympathizer who constantly post illegal bullshit about "punching" and "smashing" your political opponents kill her. You killed Heather Heyer - by encouraging idiots to form violent mobs like that around cars. You killed her. Shame on you.

Attached: shill_commie_tears.png (675x808, 30K)

>You should apologize for killing Heather Heyer. You and every other antifa terrorist or sympathizer who constantly post illegal bullshit about "punching" and "smashing" your political opponents kill her. You killed Heather Heyer - by encouraging idiots to form violent mobs like that around cars. You killed her. Shame on you.

the maple shitskin kike is off his meds again

Get as mad as you want, you know it's true. The left killed Heather Heyer, particularly those who helped form that violent mob around a car and attacked it. Every retard who posted "punch a Nazi" memes helped provide a little more support to kill her.

You have blood on your hands, how does it feel?

dont ever (You) me again you filthy hook nosed kike nigger

What's that? Oh that's the sound of Heather not breathing. Good job retard. Real smart of you to post all those memes about "punching Nazis" and ensure lots of new idiots for mobs who surround and attack cars.

Glad this nazi scumbag murder will receive no leniency

He'll win the appeal, meanwhile Heyer will stay in the grave. Good job to Antifa for killing her by the way - forming that mob around the car and attacking it is what killed her. Antifa killed Heather Heyer.

>Antifa killed her
>Not the guy who drove right into her
nice mental gymnastics

Sorry, if you are stupid enough to form a violent masked mob carrying weapons and surround and attack a car, you can't blame anyone but yourself when the driver understandably fears for his life and has to drive through part of the mob to get away. The left basically killed Heather Heyer.

>Augustus Sol Invictus
cringe

>cringe poster
cringe

you're either uninformed or lying
he drove straight into the crowd from a long distance away
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/fc/2017_Charlottesville_vehicle-ramming_attack.webm

and it's ironic that the same people who will criticise armed antifa protesters will also be the first to defend 2nd amendment and open carry
if leftist protester rammed into a crowd of armed alt-righters, killing someone, that would still be murder.

Competency to stand trial only means you can understand the charges and penalty. An otherwise unfit person could blink, nod, or grunt and be considered fit for trial. It does affect sentencing, and in many cases they are placed in a mental health facility for a while until the staff decide they are ready for prison.

>tfw just noticed my ID
ty for the neetbux George

>he drove straight into the crowd from a long distance away
You're lying. He was driving home and the road was illegally blocked. He came to a full stop and only accelerated to get away when the mob surrounded and attacked his car. Of course he hit some people because he had to to get out of being completely surrounded.

Don't want to get hit by a car? Don't surround and attack it leaving the driver no other escape option. Pretty simple.

>illegally blocked
Oh wow, guess he just had no choice but to run into them.
>He came to a full stop
Are you blind?

Good thing the people who will judge him will not be as brainwashed as you.

>Oh wow, guess he just had no choice but to run into them.
He didn't, he came to a full stop when he realized the road was blocked. Watch the video again. He accelerated after his car was smashed with bats.

He has a very strong appeal case.