Top kek

top kek

Attached: DuD3IKnUwAEeTYm.jpg (1920x1080, 196K)

>Separated Families
AHAHAHAHHAAAA, those jews man.

> Meghan Markle
Jesus H Christ

>time magazine
>still relevant
People don’t even read that shit in waiting rooms anymore

>Mueller

Cringe

Is Time still being printed anymore? Unironically asking. I'm surprised they can maintain. Jamal was a Muslim brotherhood propagandist and friend to Bin Laden...

Beaners who brought their kids to the border for free gibs, knowing they would be separated are people of the year. Turning your kids over to state institutionalized democrat kiddie diddling stations for money makes you a person of the year.

>that list
For fucks sake, what about Bret Kavanaugh, or even Kim Jong Un, Vladimir Putin hasn't really done shit this year. At least Kim and Bret have been in the headlines for most of the year. Nobody on that list, especially the separated families, have done anything that impacted America or the world in a big way.

Nigga, no one reads that gay shit.

Attached: 1535868372527.jpg (960x940, 61K)

Well she has a vagina so i think she deserves it tbqh famalam.

I honestly haven't heard the msm talk about this in weeks. That was like 8 outrages ago.

Isn't person of the year regardless who's "good" or "bad" but rather how influencial they are?

It'll be Khashoggi or Ford.

Attached: ADDI.jpg (289x292, 13K)

Gotta be Khashoggi, he sacrificed his life so we could have lower oil prices.

Ford botched her operation.

time magazine makes a great cage liner.

Looks like people just voted for whoever they thought would piss their political opponents off the most.

Trump is all people can talk about.
If the results are based on popularity and notoriety, then Trump is the obvious winner.

is march for out lives some kind of anti abortion movement or am i just too optimistic here?

anti-gun leftists

you probably remember david hog and the disgusting bald mutt

>separated families
>march for our lives activists
>person of the year
>person
>person (singular)

Attached: BC5DF825-8D2B-4487-8131-D6CC940CC122.jpg (381x402, 58K)

Robert Mueller because he’s a Vietnam war hero and is closing in on the orange man.

Attached: 056BDF8B-F2E1-427B-8497-EB9A6DE025B9.jpg (267x189, 7K)