I've been out of the loop about what's happening in France

I've been out of the loop about what's happening in France.

Can somebody give me a quick rundown?
Are the yellow vest people the good guys?

Attached: 7F3cllCJnEoQkkVAs.jpg (2000x1333, 363K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1pMFQKD8tjM
penurie.mon-essence.fr/w/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I too would like to know this.

I know they are good guys but are they our guys or just pissed off.

The core is made up of lower middle class and working class white french who started striking over fuel prices.
Later the niggers and sand niggers started to join and chimped out, as usual.

The French are revolting.

Attached: 1527273023605.png (650x650, 16K)

Oh wow guys, just got he from the protests, we were so few and unprepared for tעat, should stay home and be safe guys

Probably started out well intentioned like all movements. Then the kikes or the Russians infiltrated it. Now it’s all a shit show

UN troops showed up and gunned them all down, its over guys

yes, yellow vests are the good guys. Macron Demission!

>or the Russians infiltrated
You shills are retarded

Attached: 1491275799021.jpg (346x250, 10K)

Someone posted pic related before on Jow Forums. Don't know what the latest news is, if anyone has anything to add feel free...

Attached: 1544199493791.png (1884x616, 362K)

the yellow retards are literal jews and nigs pushing a "counter" protest controlled op psyop. ppl fell for it. france is doomed get out while you can. tards

They've been revolting for centuries so it's nothing new

remember when this happened, some 100 poor bastards got mowed down for "the Revolution"?

getting killed to fasten an election cycle.... just stay home an wait another 2 years

Attached: ukraine.jpg (960x460, 631K)

>Stay home goy
>Trust in a political solution

Are you afraid this dismantles the great replacement in its tracks and causes a lot of lost shekles?

Yellow Vests == Jobbik

they gonna be replaced either way becouse they dont have kids. my shekels are in swiss banks not french ones

>3 weeks of peaceful protests
>last 2 weekends have been riots
>media black out
>censorship everywhere
>Jow Forums was shut down last saturday because inside user shared leaked police docs about killing of civi's by police.
>Paris still burning
>many more kino streams to come
>stay put

Attached: 1544264159020.png (720x1275, 129K)

Attached: incoming-call-verizon-wireless-bogdanoff-reject-call-with-message-14385930.png (500x555, 52K)

>numbers rising from anywhere inbetween 200.000 to 300.000 at this point in france.
>80.000 riot police + military put in the street
>protest spread to belgium, the netherlands, germany and other countries are planning on having them
>Macaroni in hiding

Attached: 1544269839545.png (1085x706, 1.2M)

>russia's economy is the size of texas
>120,000 is FB ads

these people are mentally ill

>Are the yellow vest people the good guys?
No, goy.

Attached: eu armour.jpg (890x688, 38K)

I'm not sure how things are, but it looks like they're maintaining traditions

Attached: 47685599_2203012133274036_383050407800209408_n.jpg (524x750, 56K)

>>protest spread to belgium

I went there. Police acted like the literal NKVD. Anyone they suspected to be tied to the movement was handcuffed, photographed and ID'ed, probably to be added to a black list of probable dissenters. Thank God I managed to lose the cops in one of the literal no-go zones in Brussels after they chased me on foot for 2 miles.

based

We don't need files to confirm video evidence. There was a video posted the other day of an innocent White man being sniped by a jew lackey while literally just standing with a sign. The situation in France is becoming utterly intolerable.....

French bros need to BTFO the kikes.

Attached: kike_guillotine.gif (333x188, 3.86M)

What's hilarious is the new yellow jacket groups popping up on Facebook and such. They're all wimps but tall tough it's funny as hell.

>we are badasses and part of a revolution
>please dont use any mean or racist words and violence is bad

>Canadians protesting

We destroyed half of downtown Brussels last weekend. Not my problem your people are the literal definition of onions.

Yeah, we all know that they are disgusting, but what about these riots?

>Oi Vey the Nazis are behind the tax protests!

Attached: 1EB47E0A-971B-4C78-B8BE-EDD67D2A1EA2.jpg (750x1102, 208K)

They are saying those things to cover their asses. Once more of the videos of innocent people being murdered by the shabbos goy terrorists come out they will most assuredly change their tune.

Its pathetic. Anyone with the balls to actually do something gets banned. I hate living in such a dickless country.

Most of them are good simple hardworking guys, unhappy with their lives and easy to manipulate. But the whole disaster is orchestrated by anglo and american elite, who are unhappy with more and more independent European politics.

>QUICK RUNDOWN
QUICK RUNDOWN
>QUICK RUNDOWN
QUICK RUNDOWN
>QUICK RUNDOWN
QUICK RUNDOWN

>QUICK RUNDOWN
QUICK RUNDOWN
>QUICK RUNDOWN
QUICK RUNDOWN
>QUICK RUNDOWN
QUICK RUNDOWN

60% of my salary goes to the State every month so they can support Ahmed and his 14 kids. This has nothing to do with the eternal anglo. If anything, we're revolting against the anglo-jew plan to turn Europe into downtown Baghdad. Fuck off shill.

pamp eet

No it's just the current state of Canada. They all talk tough but have no substance. That's why were being taken over.

basically macaroni implemented a 60-someodd-percent tax on diesel and gasoline so everyone in France who isn’t a liberal city-dweller got pissed

macaroon repealed the tax but people are still going at it, probably because he’s a globalist shitbag who’s driven the country into the ground

You said it they stink on ice.

QRD:
>Yellow vests are angry Boomers who want free gives.
>Commies and État Français FN are attempting to co-op the movement for their cause
> the protests put France and the EU on the brink of Crisis that could result in:
>6th republic
>Guerre civil
>Nothing
>repatriation of wogs
>communism
>Macron Bonaprtist tier power
>Deuxieme état Française
>deuxième bourbon Restoration
>German/EU intervention and EU centralization

We just don’t know but this is the biggest happening since Syrian Civil War and Crimea.

It all depends on Jupiter and his next moves and if GJ can spread to Germany and UK.

Attached: 0CE74E75-1399-41AE-816A-EBCBFB702C11.gif (484x377, 193K)

Well at first his words were "Suspending it" which pissed off people more. Basically telling them it was coming later no matter what they did.

6 month delay according to Le Monde.

Hilarious how Le Monde loves Macron. They reported on The me too shit the week it started and only started splattering their front page with it this past week after the Arch stuff and it was too big to ignore. Most stories of course about RUSSIA.

Whatever is happening there, you can be sure Soros is getting rich off of it

insider here
if you are a yellow vest or were in action at any of the protests don't sleep at your usual place tonight.
Some roundups of ring leaders already happened but in his speech tonight Macron is going to announce prohibition of the "organization" with roundups to intensify after his speech.

It's hard to tell but I believe the good guys have been infiltrated by the good goys and whoever replaces Macron will be just as bad.

fuck out, shill larper

Attached: get out.gif (474x379, 471K)

WHERE HAVE ALL FRENCH ANONS GONE?

WHEN IS MACRON GOING TO SPEAK?

Yeah. This is the thing. Every country have some social problems, there are no perfect country in the world. And US and UK probably has not less, but maybe even more problems than mainland Europe. But there are no such long riots, last big riot in US, "occupy wallstreet" was quickly and brutally suppressed.
Just turn on your brain (if you're not US embassy employee or some agent) - somebody inflaming this protest and trying to turn it in mass violence. And US has the biggest interest to overthrow Macron.

Attached: _20181210_114938.jpg (720x1109, 223K)

I wish the French claimant to the throne used this to try and restore the monarchy. It's basically his best moment to do so.

the majority of the yellow vest is the middle/lower classes who are.pissed that they have to pay higher taxes to go to work while the rich socialities in Paris who dont need a car can feel good about themselves because "muh enviornment". It is also because a majority of the frech politicians for a while now have been like this and just forgot that the middle class exsists

Hmmm, this is exactly what happened in Brazil when truckers stopped. Gov didnt care at first, then tried to blame them for everything, then people who had nothing to it decide to join in the hopes of gaining something from it. And, in the end, it only showed how fragile the governement really is.

Attached: 1520431049465.gif (280x177, 323K)

Attached: 19693749_2055644594681620_8802370752723684412_o.jpg (800x1076, 111K)

They are rioting because they want the UK to stay in the EU and are trying to stop Brexit. Fucking globalist scum.

Basically, Macron has told them they can’t wear yellow vests anymore.
The French are pissed about it.

the gamers are finally rising up

Attached: 1536772268060.jpg (960x934, 193K)

We're rioting because Macron can't dress for shit and wears tight suits picked by his momma brigitte, pathetic

can you dump the info

If it helps stoke the fire of the protestors, I heard a rumor that he eats American cheese

If you really wanna know what will become of the yellow jackets, just stay tune for Macron's speech in a couple of hours. He's supposed to announce some stuff favoring the low and middle class, mostly how to give them immediatly some money in one form or another.

If it's enough, yellow jackets might die out because people are tired and Christmas is soon.

If it's not enough, it might reignite the flame.

If he spaghetti his speech, he might have to resign. (I believe he would resign rather than dismiss the chambers)

DEATH TO THE TRAITOR !

>paying for my own cultural and racial genocide
>just some social problems bro, no country's perfect :)

For the first two hours of this thread there were no French posters, even though it has been afternoon in France. In other GJ threads there have been many. Strange.

He's gonna do some stupid shit like come on tc with only EU flags behind him and say Christmas is cancelled because it offensive and is now called "tall tree day". Then call the protestors Russia agents and all pensions will now go to new mosques going to be built.

I know your making fun but at this point its scaringly reealistic.

Make a stream thread later

They filled the gas stations up quick as fuck. Damn lol it was 374 earlier

penurie.mon-essence.fr/w/