California Vagrancy

California checking into Jow Forums

Things are horrible here. Have been threatened multiple times by vagrant homeless with knives, axes, and chains. Housing is completely unaffordable so I share a 3 bedroom town home with my father. Homeless encampments are inescapable and I've seen people pooping 2 times at my place of work. Be happy you dont live in California

Attached: san-francisco-homeless.jpg (850x550, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boingboing.net/2017/09/18/skid-row.html
boingboing.net/2018/10/06/private-choice-public-cons.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Show your flag

>California/Population 39.54 million
>California homeless - 134,000
>0.34%

>Malmö Municipality/Population 333,633
>Malmö homeless - 3,300
>1% homelessness
>3 times higher than California

At least get on our level before you start complaining you spoiled little shit.

Attached: X8gaWgr.jpg (500x273, 35K)

you're numbers are wrong. there's over 100k homeless in LA county alone.

This is what globalism looks like. Our cities will all turn into shitholes where you step over passed out homeless on your way to work as you try to scrape together some resources in what is left of dystopian western civilization.

104k homeless in LA county

boingboing.net/2017/09/18/skid-row.html

boingboing.net/2018/10/06/private-choice-public-cons.html

>California homeless - 134,000
its much. much more than that

Attached: 1530397861461.jpg (681x633, 61K)

Send out police or militia with suppressed .22 LR handguns and eliminate them while they sleep. They are pests like rats and cockroaches.

Dat cop ass tho

What? You don't say, poor thing, They lied to you about the US being a 1st world country? How does it feel?

Attached: 3rd world country.jpg (686x547, 92K)

>claim to be in california
>hide israeli flag with Anarcho-Capitalist one
>???
>profit

Attached: 1469600132244.png (835x508, 136K)

the sheer number of young, able-bodied white homeless is probably some the strongest actual evidence of white genocide than anything. they're essentially displaced persons but because they've remained in the country they're not considered as such. and none of them are from LA, either

Former Californian here. The only way to deal with vagrants is violence. Cops used to do it but now they are cucked. In the early 2000s I witnessed an City of Orange cop make a bum lay down on the sidewalk, put his PR-24 baton on top of the bum’s hands, and step on the baton. All this because he refused to leave. Before I left California I had to take matters into my own hands and steal or destroy their property, along with taking proactive measures such as enclosing spaces, planting cactus, and having guard dogs.

Fuck California.

>Malmö homeless - 3,300
Utterly bullshit. What passes as homeless in Malmö, coachsurfers?
It's fucking hard spending the night outside in the north. People would die every night, like they do in Oslo. keeping the number of homeless very low, in the hundreds.

OP do you live around Sacramento? Last time I drove down there it was comparable to a scene from the walking dead with how many homeless they have roaming around. This state is a fucking trainwreck with no brakes

>vagrant homeless
The real problem is the liberal activists that tolerate this and mess up any attempt to stop it.

There are activists in Oakland that want to stop police from confiscating alcohol from vagrants drinking on the street.

Attached: samanthapowers.jpg (2592x1728, 545K)

This is gateway. It is where two major highest meet. This is not part of the actual then around there, this is where everyone drive through to go to New England or head to the mid West.

>Malmö homeless - 3,300
You need to show me the definition of homeless now. Los Angeles counts you as homeless if you have moved 3 times in one year. Words don't mean anything anymore.

Attached: download (1).png (274x184, 4K)

death spiraling of the failed left

Attached: poseidon golden spiral.jpg (720x720, 37K)

>The only way to deal with vagrants is violence. Cops used to do it but now they are cucked
The old school cops have retired. As recently as 2002 when I took a class at the local police station a old cop there told the class openly he would threaten the homeless with beatings and leaving them on the railroad tracks to get them to move along. He didn't do it but saying that these days would lead to a federal civil rights case.

Attached: El-Monte-PD.jpg (960x639, 63K)

Now consider that you are talking about American citizens.
Better we should put the elderly in homes, institutionalize the mentally ill, and offer free studios to anyone who will pick fruit/window wash, dig ditches,etc.
Ship the illegals home, but let's take care of our own!!

>You need to show me the definition of homeless now.
This so fucking much. I'm not saying loads of people arent in dire straits but this number is rediculous

How about living outside?
Is that a decent definition?

The real people is that there is that civil rights activists have removed any metal health system that can lock up people without a court order.

You can't beat the deranged into obedience.

Attached: 140114thomas.jpg (620x320, 58K)

That would make sense to me.

Attached: Screenshot 2018-12-10 at 8.26.29 AM.png (685x267, 45K)

>The real people
The real problem*

I mean, children without a regular home are a lot different than couch surfing adults.
A kid needs a regular routine and his own bed, a dependable place to do homework, etc.
This makes sense to me.

This and drugs.
A lot of the people we think are druggies are completely looney: schizophrenic, bipolar, etc.

I live next to a LA County DMH clinic. The place has become a lot more busy in the last 15 years. It attracts lots of homeless too. Bascially like a dumping ground. Charities will drop these people off on Friday if they have a Monday appointment and they just live in the bushes until then.

About a month ago there was a guy from this place walking in the middle of the street in hospital scrubs, totally oblivious to traffic.

>A kid needs a regular routine
They roll the definition into one to expand the program and have more gibs for more people. The city and county grant writers are professional at milking the system and begging for Federal money.

Attached: Los_Angeles_County_Department_of_Mental_Health_logo.png (300x144, 57K)

I might win this one: I live in Berkeley, where we just turmed our city hall into a homeless shelter.
Some of the older homeless people around here are shocked at the new messy, crazy mentality. Used to be a lot of folks lived outside, but they cleaned up after themselves & did odd jobs for businesses or residents. A lot of the gardening in town was done by homeless people.
Nowadays those folks are completely eclipsed by the rowdy, offensive, incredibly messy tent living types.

The big attraction for homeless in this area have been the force introduction of recycling centers. Prior to 2001 I saw around 1 homeless person per year.

Also the expansion of light rail. Before the Gold Line extension homeless from LA could only go as far as Pasadena. Now they are delivered all over the San Gabriel Valley. Its like a secret motivation for light rail is to dilute LA's homeless problem.

Attached: bank of the homeless.jpg (488x366, 48K)