Who will Stand with Israel?

Israel is one of the most red pilled and based nations in the world. Trump Stands with Israel. Will you?

Attached: trump13.jpg (259x194, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/stand with israel/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aisha#Age_at_marriage
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Israel is the first line of defense against the mudslime hordes.

Attached: mudslimes6.jpg (354x533, 45K)

I will! Trump is based and so is Israel. Let the streets run red with mudslime blood!

Thanks friend!

Attached: idf6.jpg (972x1130, 129K)

Will no one else Stand with Israel?

Attached: standisrael.jpg (321x270, 33K)

I prefer this ride to end tbqh senpai

hell yeah, let's build that nation.
israel is real.

fake jew kike amalekites do not relate to
isis ra or el(osiris) they relate to nut geb
and set, nugese.

i look at this like a bookie, it's not wise
to bet on someone who says they're
something they're not. good like fake
jew kike amalekites! you're on your
own.

Attached: nugese saturn adams family edom shem.jpg (1181x1080, 524K)

>leftist media says Rand Paul has RUSSIAN ties just like TONALD DRUMPF
>leftist media says Rand Paul finds Trump's attorney general troubling
>leftist media says Rand Paul is TONALD DRUJMKFPGT's HENCHMAN and WANTS TO DECRIMINALIZE EVIL RUSSIAN TIES

Holy fuck, make up your mind, Chaim.

Attached: 1506131388445.jpg (234x215, 8K)

Dude you are legitimately mentally ill. Please seek treatment. I'm not actually meme'ing right now. You're fucking bonkers.

Attached: conspiracy19.png (487x640, 438K)

Thanks friend.

Attached: sexy3.jpg (634x674, 98K)

No, I don't. Kys Shlomo!!

Attached: 1544384288211.jpg (832x827, 87K)

>that flag

Fuck off Abdul. Go rape your 12 year old wife.

Attached: mudslimes10.jpg (480x581, 45K)

Attached: 1544384682608m.jpg (1024x939, 142K)

>MUH MUSSIEZ WAPE N BEET WAIFU!1!!1!1!1! ZOMG VERI SP00KI!1!1!!1
Do you have any proof other than (((Media))) BS?!

Attached: images (6)_new.jpg (200x331, 8K)

Probably standing right next to active gunmen like this just to bitch and whine when he gets shot.

Attached: Human shields, Gaza July 5, 2007.jpg (379x213, 70K)

Reminder that OP is a fat mentally ill NEET who posts these threads every day because he thinks it's funny, then cries about it when they get rightfully deleted. He's not even Jewish himself, only severely autistic and lonely.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/stand with israel/

Attached: loser.png (1366x216, 59K)

Lol, you just admitted you're a mudslime right? GTFO

As for proof, look in the Koran. Mohamed fucked Aisha between the legs when she was 6, and fully fucked her when she was 9.

Attached: mudslimes9.png (640x1396, 176K)

Attached: 1544382809690.png (1754x674, 144K)

Butthurt much, Mohammed?

Attached: moderatemuslims.png (595x887, 193K)

Attached: IDF blown up by roadside bomb.gif (600x338, 2.25M)

Attached: IDF blown up.webm (640x352, 2.95M)

Proof, I want a Verse or a Hadith. Get your (((infographics))) out of my face!!

Attached: images (9).jpg (638x480, 49K)

Attached: idf retards tear gas themselves.gif (336x235, 2.89M)

Attached: 1540351195872.jpg (648x425, 44K)

When a civilized nation like Israel makes mistakes it holds its people accountable. Meanwhile, Palestine's main military strategy is to target civilians.

Attached: Palestinian Human shields.jpg (478x644, 60K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aisha#Age_at_marriage

Read up on it, faggot.

>Mohammed?
Not an argument you mong.

Attached: pork7.jpg (750x1000, 125K)

>Israel
>Civilized

Attached: tenor.gif (220x220, 367K)

Stop giving him (You)s, he's not even a Jew himself

Yup, he married her at the age of six and started living together at the age of nine.
Then WTF is the problem as long as he didn't put his Peeper in her lil' vag?!

Attached: 1543679694960.jpg (320x320, 21K)

You identified yourself as muslim, Mohammed.

Attached: Israel (1).jpg (275x283, 40K)

This is OP also, seems one thread is not enough today

You failed to read most scholars agreed he consummated (i.e. fucked her) the marriage at age 9 or 10. That's degenerate and disgusting as fuck.

Face it, he was a pedophile.

You mean like a Troll?! I'm just debating for fun, not anything else!!

Attached: 1544345860028m.jpg (1024x1024, 260K)

Nope, not me. I'll go and bump it so you'll see.

Attached: palestinian_children_guns.jpg (400x301, 48K)

>A thread made by shills for shill
It's blatantly obvious what you are doing
>Oh these guys hate jews
>Oh these guys like Trump
>I got a brilliant idea, Moshe. Let's spam Trump+Israel propaganda until they dislike Trump too.
You people are digging your own graves.
sage

Consummated the Marriage: Claimed her, and started living together. There's absolutely no proof of sex!!

And BTW, doesn't the Talmud Say It's ok to fuck a 3 yrs old Girl?!

Not any different than you being a fake Jew, "Morty".

Attached: c980c67.jpg (850x1055, 193K)

I just bumped it, faggot.

Attached: jidf12.jpg (368x475, 24K)

You mean you turned off the VPN for a bit?

That's not what consummated means. It means fucking.

And not he Talmud does not say it's ok to fuck a 3 year old. It does say that if a girl below 3 is molested/raped she is still considered pure and undefiled for ritualistic purposes. It's still considered evil/against the law to molest or rape her.

I'm pretty sure Jow Forums bans most vpns but I can't convince you anyway you retard.

Attached: conspiracy9.jpg (500x333, 29K)

That's not what it says here!!

Attached: images (3).jpg (398x770, 78K)

Looks like you're speechless now, huh?!

Attached: a8c2fb0-1.jpg (660x660, 17K)

You fail to read. It says if the girl is a convert by age 3 then she can marry a rabbi when she grows up. Rabbis basically aren't allowed to marry women who weren't born jews or converted to judaism at a very young age.

What's your response to this?!

Attached: images (4).jpg (400x328, 21K)

It's one line out of a discussion of marriage dowry. Basically it's saying the girl is still considered a virgin for purposes of dowry, not that it's ok to fuck a 3 year old. I'm pretty sure they executed pedophiles for that shit back then.

In your religion they made them holy prophets lol.

Attached: mudslimes3.jpg (720x553, 115K)

So you finally shut up after being proven wrong? That's all anti-semites can really do. Take stuff out of context, shit it out, and then retreat when proven wrong. I'm sure you'll repost the same nonsense in the future with zero shame.

Attached: Palestinian terrorists use child as human shield in Cast Lead.jpg (401x305, 21K)

Nope, the finger in eye example clearly indicate that the verses is saying intercourse with a child isn't bad!!

>Where are Muslims happy
In their countries before (((you))) came fucked it up with your (((democracy)))

Attached: 1544385387533.jpg (602x330, 55K)

Any more hot Israelis op?

Sure thing friend!

Attached: idf8.jpg (600x714, 200K)

Attached: images (5).jpg (384x389, 40K)

You're a retard and can't even be bothered to read the entire passage. The whole thing is about marriage dowry. It's saying the hymen repairs itself at that young age so the girl is still considered a virgin.

Btw I'm not Jewish, Abdul.

Attached: debunk6.png (2324x1464, 1M)

Beautiful
I pissed on a kikes grave today hows that make you feel kike boi OP?

And when Israel does that it punishes its soldiers. For Palestine it's their main tactic.

Attached: humanshields3.jpg (379x255, 48K)

Lol no you didn't you faggot. You're still in your dirty clothes in your mom's basement.

I'm not Jewish btw so I don't really care. I just support Israel because it's in my country's best interests.

Attached: trump2.jpg (850x400, 57K)

Sorry dude, I don't see any human shield in the photo.
I only see people spectating how brave heroes fight!!

>I'm not Jewish

Attached: 1544383042074m.jpg (460x1024, 74K)

Yeah I did lmao I knew that dirty dead kike needed a fresh golden shower I also burned one of thier shitty flags too. Since you are goyim cattle you will never be anything good

Wow you're a retard. They're human shields because now Israel has a reason not to fire back so they don't hit the kids. And if they do fire back to defend themselves and hit a kid, then the Palestinian faggots parade the dead kid's body all around talking about how Israel loves slaughtering children.

The Palestinians have been doing this kind of shit for decades.

Attached: humanshield.jpg (478x348, 67K)

>I'm not Jewish btw
We know.

Attached: 06edbdc0.jpg (1152x2048, 264K)

I wish I were being paid.

Attached: jidffeels.jpg (250x250, 28K)

>see an israeli flag near a home as i cycle through my city
this is literally the first time i've seen one in 20 years.
is schlomo fleeing like the kaiser?

Attached: (93)54.jpg (187x340, 30K)

Sure thing, fag.

Attached: retards.jpg (465x521, 180K)

Based.

Attached: kike_windchimes.jpg (477x326, 21K)

>seething this hard he posts an irrelevant picture
Cope goyim

Feel free to make up more stories to bump my thread. Thanks friendo!

Attached: peace.jpg (640x836, 124K)

So why is the guy with the weapon in the front?! If those were human shields they would've been put in the front.

BTW, Your pic is just a kid visiting Hamas weaponry museum. This pic wasn't taken during war time!!

Attached: 1544384501978.png (640x600, 112K)

>NORMIE COMIC MEME ALERT!!

Your IQ is too low to even understand how human shields work. You don't literally have to have them in front of you as a shield. You can have them surrounding or even behind you so as to discourage your enemies from firing at you. Hamas routinely fires RPG's from residential buildings so Israel will have to pay a social cost if they retaliate.

Attached: human-shield-1.jpg (425x250, 25K)

>what is sage
Another sign of low IQ
Cope

Attached: trump17.jpg (497x350, 47K)

S H I T P O S T S H I T P O S T S H I T P O S T S H I T P O S T S H I T P O S T S H I T P O S T S H I T P O S T S H I T P O S T S H I T P O S T S H I T P O S T S H I T P O S T S H I T P O S T S H I T P O S T S H I T P O S T S H I T P O S T S H I T P O S T S H I T P O S T S H I T P O S T S H I T P O S T S H I T P O S T S H I T P O S T S H I T P O S T S H I T P O S T S H I T P O S T S H I T P O S T S H I T P O S T S H I T P O S T S H I T P O S T S H I T P O S T S H I T P O S T S H I T P O S T S H I T P O S T S H I T P O S T S H I T P O S T S H I T P O S T S H I T P O S T S H I T P O S T S H I T P O S T S H I T P O S T S H I T P O S T S H I T P O S T S H I T P O S T S H I T P O S T S H I T P O S T S H I T P O S T S H I T P O S T S H I T P O S T S H I T P O S T S H I T P O S T S H I T P O S T S H I T P O S T S H I T P O S T S H I T P O S T S H I T P O S T S H I T P O S T S H I T P O S T S H I T P O S T S H I T P O S T S H I T P O S T S H I T P O S TS H I T P O S T S H I T P O S T S H I T P O S T S H I T P O S T S H I T P O S T S H I T P O S T S H I T P O S T S H I T P O S T S H I T P O S T S H I T P O S T S H I T P O S T S H I T P O S T S H I T P O S T S H I T P O S T S H I T P O S T S H I T P O S T S H I T P O S T S H I T P O S T S H I T P O S T S H I T P O S T S H I T P O S T S H I T P O S T S H I T P O S T S H I T P O S T S H I T P O S T S H I T P O S T S H I T P O S T S H I T P O S T S H I T P O S T S H I T kys jew P O S T S H I T P O S T S H I T P O S T S H I T P O S T S H I T P O S T S H I T P O S T S H I T P O S T S H I T P O S T S H I T P O S T S H I T P O S T S H I T P O S T S H I T P O S T S H I T P O S T S H I T P O S T S H I T P O S T S H I T P O S T S H I T P O S T S H I T P O S T S H I T P O S T S H I T P O S T S H I T P O S T S H I T P O S T S H I T P O S T S H I T P O S T S H I T P O S T S H I T P O S T S H I T P O S T S H I T P O S T S H I T P O S T S

I would like to remind you that Hamas was founded by Israel, Mah Nigga!!

Attached: wrong side ww2.jpg (539x717, 78K)

BTW, I'm leaving right now. I won't be here to debate so... Good Night!

This trolling is lame take note from my much better thread
>

Best goy
Sage

This isn't trolling, friend.

Attached: Stand-with-Israel-Yardsign-1024x691.jpg (1024x691, 112K)