Daily reminder this country is dead

daily reminder this country is dead

Attached: 2008-04-27-026.jpg (800x600, 185K)

Gotta go to Minluv for that loicense evading

Attached: binyourexistence.jpg (1978x6777, 3.34M)

OI, you got a "I'm discontent with the state of my country" loicense, mate?

oh look it's a canaanite slave

Attached: 1544265919143.png (593x850, 427K)

>to to collect mail
>bills, leaflets, usual lonely junk.
> hello, red envelope.
>cozy feels, someone has sent me a Christmas card
>open it
> "Your address has been scheduled for a visit by an enforcement officer. Will you be in on 15th
December?"

Old people are sooo happy they get a 'free' tv license.

Congratulations, you now have a certificate to say the government gives you permission to programmed.

Attached: 1544448377346.jpg (500x575, 112K)

>Your address has been scheduled for a visit by an enforcement officer. Will you be in on 15th

Move everything out of the living room, and answer the door in your underpants and act retarded, like you don't even know what a TV is

They're thinking of scrapping it for the over 75's Even blind people only get 50% off.

Attached: 1543966852153.jpg (559x700, 64K)

>Welcome to Airstrip One, your skin must be this dark to enter

I've lived here three years and no visits, I don't think they can find the place I live in the middle of nowhere.

Attached: 1542292522528.png (225x268, 52K)

So is TV smuggling in UK a good black market?

Attached: loicsensing.jpg (800x600, 200K)

England never truly freed itself from its tyrants, in fact they crave sickening bondage

You don't actually have to produce a loicense when you buy a TV, but I wouldn't be surprised if they made it so that you do in the future, same way you have to show a firearms loicense when you buy a gun

You have no obligation to let these people into your home. Don't bother moving your TV. In the extremely unlikely event they use one of those snooping vans, tell them you use it as a TV monitor. They can't do shit.
They will probably tell you some bollocks like "well if you stream BBC online you still need a license" to which you can respond that you don't watch that shite and that you have netflix or whatever.

We don't need a loicense to have naked whores pull us on skate boards and roller blades.

Hell, we don't even need a permit to get the loicense either.

>TV monitor
Meant PC monitor. Shit.

>same way you have to show a firearms loicense when you buy a gun
You wacky bongs with your silly rules.

Yeah, it's best not to engage them in conversation at all. I was just being silly when I said move things out of the living room

can you imagine the person who's responsible for commissioning these ads and what they're like?

>having to go through all these steps
That’s just fucking sad britbros

America needs billboards of Podesta's creepy emails.