Nordic Pride thread

Blue area on the map is when the Nordics of Sweden Made Russia (1000ac)
Yellow area on the map is of the two ancient Swedish Kings over Poland(1632)
The Purble area On the Map is off when sweden militarily held half of Germany in the 30 years war (1618)
The Orange and Gothic Kingdoms area is of when Swedes held all of the roman Empire in 500 ac

> All Welcome except for Medditerreanean niggers
> And No Germans Either

Attached: Mapnord.jpg (4696x5384, 2.34M)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/pol/1544455871803.jpg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hedeby
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Kircholm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vasa_(ship)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is the "we wuz kangz" of Europe?

sc

Nordic = Jewish propaganda.

>County of York
>It's southern Scotland
County of York was part of the Danelaw. Shit map is shit.

>Netherlands
>Nordic
Pick one.

>Kingdom of Ermaneric
>KDM. or the Gepids

thanks for reminding everyone Romania i Nordic. its 100% obvious our Dacian ancestors mixed with Goths and Gepids.

Attached: Gotic Dacian.jpg (1832x2384, 875K)

is*

Take this map bro

Attached: GREATATLANTIANDECENDANTS.png (626x644, 677K)

Uploading Nordic stuff
Look into this thread

Attached: One+day+i+should+really+organize+my+reaction+folder+_345befe4f3b25e3a53b2bd82aef124c4.png (1549x894, 86K)

>Even in its wet dreams ukraine doesn't own Crimea.

so you agree that Romanians have Goth and Gepid ancestry because our Dacian ancestors mixed with them or not?

I do believe that all of Balkan was once proto european, Which is I2 Hablogroup

The Greeks were Nordic Hellencs and the Rest of Balkan Nordic Illyrians, now perhaps you Romanians call yourselfs Dacians, and it might be that you are,
For the Nordic Balkan population got there not with the Goths from Sweden, but with the ancient Atlantians settling the land 14000 years ago, of which anthropologists would call the Hunter gatherers or the Paleo Europeans

Attached: MEDDITERREANEAN MAN222.png (2000x1255, 1.85M)

You made this map in paint faggot? Cringe af

And what are you? Polack toilet cleaner? Remove yourself from the prescence of wise men

Daily reminder that nordicks were living in mud while meds had cities

Almost all contributions to society were made by dark eyed dark haired people

Daily reminder that Nordics livng in these Conquered you

Might proves right

all europeans have light hair
even natives in southern europe have light brown hair
if you have black hair, that is proof of non-european admixture.

Well you're an virgin autist who makes fake maps in paint, i'd rather be aids positive nigger than you

so basically the I Haplogroup countries have common ancestors...? Atlantis sounds weird, but then again...

>nordics only
>no germans

Norse men = North men = North Germanic.

"Muh blonde hair and blue eyes hollywood propaganda"

Red hair is a Germanic/Nordic/Viking blah blah trait.

Roman accounts call English Celts swarthy with dark curly hair while red hair was more common in the North and Roman accounts state them as being identical to Germanics.

Red hair can be traced to viking trading and settlement routes.

Thor has red hair, not blonde like hollywood portrays him as.

Eric The Red famous viking had red hair. His son Leif Erikson did. His daughter Freydís Eiríksdóttir had red hair.

Richard the fucking Lionheart had red hair. Even Winston Churchill.

Your image and meme flag blows balls.

Remove yourself toilet cleaner, your iq levels is that of a Hamster

Hans gets it half right

For all Whites do have light hair in their genetic coding, some do not in their outward appearence,

Just as hair grows grey as you age, blonde hair can darken

Judging by amount of bullshit you unironicly believe in, my IQ is at least 3 times higher than yours

Trump doesn't have natural blond hair.

Ok mate you are dumb as fuck.
>sweden militarily held half of Germany in the 30 years war
They didn't "hold half of Germany"
they owned only Pomerania and the rest of Germany was still owned by the protestant lords even with presence of Swedish "allies"
>The Orange and Gothic Kingdoms area is of when Swedes held all of the roman Empire in 500 ac
Goths. Suebis, Gepids. Burgunds aren't North-Germanic, they are East-Germanic and have more to do with western germanic than with Swedes.
>Knd of the Franks
The Franks have nothing to do with Northgermanics, the Franks are a subgroup of modern "Germans" and spoke an old form of High Dutch
>Oldenburg
Oldenburg's flag is actually centered, so not a nordic cross
the people of Oldenburg are (true) Saxons
and Oldenburg doesn't extend that far south
>Friseland
Frisland doesn't have all of the Netherlands, they historically lived along the Northsea coast while the Saxons lived in the inland of the Northsea
They and (true) Saxons are North-Germanic, they are of the same subgroup as the English and original Jutes

Shouldn't we just partition Poland so there wouldn't be bad blood between us, French & Russians?

Yes, we are a race of superior whites, allways ending up in great command of these Indo European Migrants

Our genetic superiority, is hard to say why it is, perhaps genetic manipulation on Ancient Atlantis,

Read Pic i.4cdn.org/pol/1544455871803.jpg

>if you have black hair, that is proof of non-european admixture.

This is true and it's interesting that on Western tv you can see plenty of dark haired and especially dark eyed people so it highlights them for being non-native and 9 times out of 10 they are Jewish.

Actor Ben Barnes highlights this perfectly. Those eyes. Native Europeans do not look like that and of course that's because he isn't, he's 100% Jewish.

Attached: bb.jpg (2499x3000, 325K)

You Germans that all just joined despite me putting a ban on you, - Read that

Just so you know, OP is a swedish pedophile who believes that EVERY piece of land where northmen set foot ,even for 5 seconds, was a proper nordic Kingdom in its own right

and where was Atlantis in your opinion?

how close to Scandinavia?

So you are a race of superior whites yet end up being cucked by Saxon Merchants for centuries that most Scandinavian Names come from Northgermany?

Ancient Atlantis is found near the Atlantic Ridge, it is said to be in the size of Lybia,

Do not believe anything else regarding the place of it

Saxons are a danish tribe, it is not German,

These Tribals established kingdoms and reigned over you, with a greater sense of Racial pride,

Funny how you take credit over a foreign people Hans

Now you are filtered

lmao

Silence vermin

It's a Swedish world

You're just living in it

Attached: success_breeds_jealousy.jpg (800x469, 89K)

That applies not only for "if you have" but in reality if anybody in your family has.
Basically if you are blonde and blue eyed but have a sister or, aunt, uncle, grandparent, parent etc.. who has dark hair, you are not really white.

As much as I hate to admit it, but Rus really was created by vikings. But we were better vikings though. I mean only the best of the best would raid Constantinople, most desired city back in a days, and force them to surrender. Britain wasn't even close to Byzantium in terms of development and wealth.

Ah yes, we created Varangian guard too.

Attached: Olshanskii_boris_47.jpg (957x562, 115K)

We and We, It was Nordic VS Slav

Nothing hard to admit

>We and We, It was Nordic VS Slav
Elaborate?

Slav is the swedish word for Slave

Nothing personnel Ivan, you're probably descended from Rurik anyway

>Slav is the swedish word for Slave
That doesn't mean anything though, it also could be Slava or Slovo.
>you're probably descended from Rurik anyway
Unlikely. Genetic studies say that Russians are the most purest Slavs in the word, very little trace of Scandinavian, Finnish, Baltic or Mongolian genes.

Ruling elite was Scandinavian for sure (at least for one generation), but that's not enough to change the whole ethnicity of population.

As much as I like you fellow sven your a brainlet

The Swedes were just the ruling elite for 600 years untill The Tsar killed his heir and a romanov took the throne of which was married to Ruriken dynasty

After adopting Orthodoxy Rurikinds were heavily mixed with Greeks by the way. So does the first Romanovs. That's why both Ivan the Terrible and Peter the Greats were look like churki.

Of course Greece is a very mixed country, by mixing with Greeks you have a chance of mixing with someone like this (Nordic greek)

Or a turkroach, Regardless, being or proto european origin, the Tsar had a higher resistance to shitskin genetics

Attached: photo.jpg (512x512, 71K)

The WHG weren’t the Atlantans. It’s mythology. Besides, it was the glacier Maximus that ended up mixing the WHG with the Indio European, and all whites have admixture from both. Higher concentrations of WHG admixture is more common in Northern Europe, though

You are a Brainlet and nothing else
To begin explaining your stupidity would take to long

But take a look there on

Poland was never taken or occupied by Nordics, wtf is this shit?

M8 it definitely was at multiple times

Show flag, faggot

No, it wasn’t.

Are you retarded? Vikings never touched Polish lands. The closest they got was west Ukraine.

Blocks your path

Attached: 800px-Gustav_II_of_Sweden.jpg (800x1098, 218K)

Attached: 180px-Bacciarelli_-_Sigismund_III.jpg (180x246, 12K)

Vikings raided in what is today Poland you can read about it in the Icelandic sagas.

>WE WUZ ERRYTHANG
no, you "wuz" not

basically, this is what krautnigs have been doing for ages

How about you disprove even a single one of the claims on OP's image? I will be waiting.

Krautniggers are different from Nordics kiddo

Attached: unknown (1).jpg (1511x4851, 3.43M)

Some Swedish kings were elected at one point. Not much to brag about but ok.
Yeah, Gustav II was very impressive but I could just bring up times where Poland defeated Sweden. Power relations between great powers go back and forth and you can't just base the superiority of one of two genetically close groups because they had a victory in a back-and-forth.

Oh...you didn't know.

Attached: artworks-000166332431-tps8en-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 50K)

Poland has never defeated Sweden you brainlet

Infact Sweden has conquered Poland 4 times

In the Wielbark Vikings

With King Sigismund Vasa
And his Heir

Then the Prussian Teutons

Infact Poland is just the dumpwater of europe

Attached: 1538054515029.png (840x623, 949K)

They were all germanic not nordic, nordics didn't exist then. Literal state of your own history understanding

Go home Zoomer kid and read those Images Again¨

>The Norse people or Norsemen were a group of Germanic people who inhabited Scandinavia

the

literal

state

SAY WHAT CAPTAIN SWEDEN?!? Perun thinks you drank too much hanged drunkard semen.

>Shit what now we gotta go back, slavs kicked our asses, yeah let's do the same as Ramzes the 2nd after his fiasco at the battle of Kadesh but since we're snowniggers and can't monuments that can last longer than a decade we'll write some stories and we did it! And the dead? Oh uhm, how about they stayed there and colonized and shit like, don't go to pagan poland fellow vikings, they will rap, there's not plenty of loot.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hedeby

1066 Final destruction of Hedeby by a Slavic army.
1066 Traditional end of the Viking Age

kek basically based slavic vikings around the area of moden day poland cucked norway and swedish suckers time and again, before the jewish woodyman came.

Attached: perun2.jpg (322x500, 36K)

Yeah, i mean what's the difference between germanic and nordic? Nordic just means germanic people who live north of modern germany.

Shut up or Deluge happens all over again berrypicker faggot

>Poland has never defeated Sweden you brainlet
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Kircholm
>In the Wielbark Vikings
The Weilbarks existed before the Slavic migrations you mong. The Poles weren't even there.
>With King Sigismund Vasa and his Heir
They were elected. Which, in case you didn't notice, isn't a conquest.
>Then the Prussian Teutons
And in the pic related, we see the "strong superior Teutons" bowing before the Polish king.

I don't hate Sweden or Swedes, but you, specifically, are actually retarded.

Attached: Prussian_Homage.jpg (1183x575, 401K)

The deluge was polish nobles being dissatisfied with Jan Kazimierz cos Władysław was based, and inviting Charles X Gustav to take the throne, once they saw the shit nordicniggers did they decided to kick them out, fighting a 1v6 battle vs Sweden, Russia, Transylvania, Moldova, Brandeburg-Prussia, Cossack niggers that enabled it after the rebellion of 1648, and treasonous "polish" nobility as most of them were infact by modern standards belarussian, and still winning

Do not listen to these shills in the thread sven they know nothing of History Infact read this image instead and understand

The Poles were very much around when the wielbark vikings were around kid

The prussians had to many danes and Poles in their ranks to fight properly, But in the end they conquered you

Sigismund took the throne of Poland kid

Attached: GREATATLANTIANDECENDANTS555.png (626x644, 677K)

>Danish Teutons
And black area is pure snownigger fiction.
Lithuania was never conquered by g*rmanic dogs.
Daily reminder that we raped the fish eaters on the shore and butchered teutons "like wenches" in swamps.

Attached: 1524602612977.jpg (1156x699, 367K)

This is your brain on polish nationalism.

No you acting as the snowniggers that you are that couldn't built anything on your own, even the biggest ship you build couldn't fucking swim.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vasa_(ship)

Ok we'll trade one swedish king who's cucked for one that seems based, ok yeah sure come brng your armies sure, hey wtf you're plundering churches and stealing even wood panelling time to kick you out.

You got cucked by monks.holding a painting of Mary and got punished for you Lutheran heresy.

Attached: 1190129371.jpg (700x526, 344K)

>kid
Ok, so you are either too young to be on this board or a middle-aged, divorced man with braided hair.
>The Poles were very much around when the wielbark vikings were around
No, the Slavic migrations happened in the 5th and 6th centuries, while the Wielbarks arrived in the 3rd century. If they were still around by the time the Slavs showed up, that would work out against your point, as it would mean that they got raped out of existence by the early Poles. Well done, you played yourself retard.
>The prussians had to many danes and Poles in their ranks to fight properly
>"I-I swear guys, it was because of the non-Swedes in our army! It can't possibly be that somebody defeated us!"
Fucking pathetic. You are so insecure you can't even swallow a defeat.
Besides, the Teutons were German not Swedish anyway you delusional fuck.
>But in the end they conquered you
Except they literally didn't. We already talked about this.
>Sigismund took the throne of Poland
No, he got elected.
By the Polish nobility.
Democratically.
Without violence or bloodshed.
Are you this lost as a person that I have to spell it out to you in short sentences?

Normans have never won the Kiev Rus. They were invited there. Normans are good warriors, but bad brahmanas. That is why they served the Greek and Byzantine heritage. That's why are Orthodox churches are on the Kyiv hills. Normans no longer serve the Orthodox - that is why they are degraded.

Attached: 1024px-Лавра.jpg (1024x643, 173K)