>attracts a trad gf

youtube.com/watch?v=sB0lxYLULho

Benefits of cob house:
>fire proof
>termite proof
>bullet proof: youtube.com/watch?v=yxywyYnUT2s
>low/no maintenance
>stupid easy to build
>lasts for thousands of years. the oldest cob house still standing is 10,000 years old.
>literally dirt cheap to build (~$3000)
>high thermal mass
>hygroscopic
>absorb toxins in the air
>resists mold growth
>sound-proof
>can't punch a hole in the wall because cob is too strong

Attached: hermit17.jpg (480x360, 54K)

If everyone lived like that the Earth would be a desolate hell-scape of pollution and misuse of resources. But whatever.

>harnesses natural resources to get free power and water
enjoy starving to death of you dont freeze to death first

>trad gf
There is no such thing
trad girls dont shack up with men they are not married to

>If everyone lived like that the Earth would be a desolate hell-scape of pollution and misuse of resources.
Wow that is so radically different to what is currently happening.

Most of the land is untouched and used for pasture/natural preserve. If we didn't hole all the normies up into subdivisions and apartments it would be trashed l.

The normies already use massive amounts resources just to make their paper coffee cups. Regardless, keep the normies out of my woods. Fuck city niggers.

>mutthutts

Attached: 1543595820336.jpg (612x428, 97K)

Oh yes, try taking any first world country back to your mudhut. She will either think you’re going to rape her, you’re insane, or both.

both would probably be true
i have to question the sanity of anyone who would do this sort of thing voluntarily.

I want to do this but building permits and zoning fuck me over. What do? Thinking about putting a few trailers onto some woodland.

>implying refugees don't constantly score chicks that way

buy land that isn't zoned or regulated by local municipalities

Attached: 1544107106798.jpg (404x404, 33K)

Does not exist. Everything that is not within a city is called Außenbereich (outer area) and only privileged things can be built.
My only options are farmland and grow my own shit (a house to live is allowed on farmland) or trailers.

This is far more noble than anything any fucking boomer has ever fucken done.

That said---he met his new gf on tinder....yikes...

She'll take his yurt in no time.

Attached: 82739282.jpg (740x551, 47K)

Move then?

Fucken dumb ass american boom booms.

Attached: 1309203391001.jpg (1024x1325, 205K)

That is BEAUTIFUL.

Lmao

Will Norway take german refugees when tshtf?

I like how the stars have smiley faces

>living in mud huts
>eating bugs
Why do commies always push this as some kind of new-age Utopia? Literally gulag tier living.

It's illegal to make your own shelter without being certified and paying property taxes. Don't have the permits to build it yourself? Pay someone who does. Don't have the money? Say goodby to your mudhut. Don't want it destroyed? Enjoy Prison. Don't want to be imprisoned? Perhaps you'll be more comfortable in a grave. Accept it. You are a slave. There is NO escape from your masters. Not within your own country, at least. They will hunt you down wherever you go.

>Does not exist
Maybe over there in Merkel-land

Thank goodness most people think like you otherwise my dream of doing this would be a lot more expensive.