Pacific Islander Racial category

What are Jow Forums‘s thoughts on Pacific Islanders (Tongans, Samoans, Hawaiians etc.)? Where do they fit in the racial hierarchy and are there any redeeming charectaristics of these people and their cultures.

Attached: B47CC852-3B6C-46A8-B4A5-7C018B5B117E.jpg (600x416, 185K)

Other urls found in this thread:

psychohistory.com/books/the-origins-of-war-in-child-abuse/chapter-7-child-abuse-homicide-and-raids-in-tribes/
jstor.org/journal/sciemont?refreqid=excelsior:d3032ae414e6e5b46a9eb10e9c6ec7d2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Most have lower IQ's than Africunts. They lived in a paradise for millenia and yet failed to advance into the metal forging stage.

political organization reached the level of primary state formation in Hawai’i and Tonga

Attached: E97BC562-6F86-4E16-A056-F1B9F2DFBB6C.jpg (400x400, 37K)

It's muscles that actually matter, iq cuck
Literally even most female Pacific Islanders can knock you out with a single blow

Muscles >>>>>>>>>> brain

We have no redeeming factors. Nuke us now

They’re alright desu, stick to themselves, cool mythology and history, laid back easy life under the sun eating fish, not that many of them to be a big problem in the first place. I’d say leave then be but the chinks will probably invade their islands in the future

pretty ok in oceania one imam got kicked out of the island when he tried to build a mosque.
Be careful when you date them, folks say that if you dont beat them up they will beat you up

unfortunaltely their land is getting trashed by mass tourism

well, Maori and islanders are all pretty retarded. Low IQ, Fat, Lazy. Meh, Pacific Niggers really. However not as violent as niggers, Smoke tonnes of weed, pretty chill in general.

Also in racial heirarchy I put them above south/south East Asians and bellow Far East Asians/northasians (japs/Koreans/mongols), around the same level as eskimos

We're not talking about Negritos, pal.

As I understand it Samoans would eat Tongans but can't, Samoans and Tongans eat Maori, Maori eat Fijians, Fijians eat Hawaiians, Hawaiians eat Tahitians, Tahitians eat Kiribatis and assorted lesser polys. All Polynesians eat horse. As far as their relation with other races, they're not too smart on average but there's this childlike innocence with them you don't find with blacks, and they're generally quite agreeable. Real noble savages.

>Most have lower IQ's than Africunts
kek, keep telling yourself that, retarded mutt

Attached: polynesians.png (616x707, 38K)

they are Asian.

apparently, they're closely related to Filipinos, from what I can tell from growing up around them is that they're quite intelligent, highly active and as a result physically strong, and have strong family ties, but are incredibly tribal.

To what extent does this apply to your indigenous population?
psychohistory.com/books/the-origins-of-war-in-child-abuse/chapter-7-child-abuse-homicide-and-raids-in-tribes/

Once they hit 30 their health turns to shit. Their bodies aren't made for western way of life and they go through puberty much faster which means they have a harder time competing intellectually with other races that take longer to mature.

Attached: 1543241891625.gif (512x384, 1.78M)

Maori eat everyone including each other.

>they're closely related to Filipinos,
no, Malays and Polynesians are quite differently related, although they were the same once. Polynesians have notable Australoid influence, while Malaysian only around 1% of them have Australoid ancestry. It's like saying Nordicks and Medshits are the same

become part of Indonesia, and you will be as good off as your Western bros

It's what happens when aids hut niggers rape stick hut island niggers. Absolute worthless retarded, fat, ugly fuckin sub humans

>muscles
Human mind is deadliest organ to ever exist

No that would be aids dick

>western way of life
>eating 30 big Macs a week
No shit they aren't built for a western way of life

kek, being this mad

Attached: 1508552852519.png (403x334, 124K)

"you palangi eat till you're full. We eat till we're tired."

Lol mutt is mad because his country is full of beaners and niggers while islanders enjoy paradise and beautiful scenery

whites gained intelligence by needing to build. Polynesians gained intelligence through migratory patterns. i know they are at least capable of creating society and science

Is that so? I only thing they're related to Asians since all the Tongans keep going on about how they're the Asians of the Pacific.

They were incredible sailors, could actually lie down in their canoes and sense where islands were from the way the waves felt. They get so fat so they can survive long voyages.

I guess that's one thing they have in common with you guys then.

in that regard they are at least above spics

This

Strong, clan oriented. I don't care how big and tough you think you are, don't fight one Samoan unless you're prepared to fight their whole family. Hawaiians have a fucked up side to their culture that isn't often talked about it. Pedophilia. Really gets the noggin joggin in regards to cheesybay. Don't know much about Tongans other than Samoans don't much care for them.

Being able to navigate blue waters in prehistoric times was a huge advantage that they never really got to capitalize on, because it also discourages centralization.

technically "Asians" in terms of ancestry. They are mongoloid, but that would make Latinos "Asian" too. Some of them also got substantial Melanesian ancestry, so more of a mixed race
Malays on the other hand are quite Asian in terms of ancestry, history and culture.
They might not be the most intelligent due to the fact that they were quite isolated from other civilizations most of their history, unlike the Malays, but they sure had incredible seafaring skills at a time where most other civilizations barely dared to sail a few kilometers off the coast

>>bitchy
>>pretend to be all about family but talk mad shit about each other the second one is out of earshot
>>Materialistic
>>>In your face racism

sounds pretty Asian to me desu. Also Flips aren't Polys, they are Malays, my amerimutt friend

that makes sense

dont you have some nigger dick to suck?

We have more whites as percentage of population than you, careful what you say mutty

Attached: 1512986347228.png (820x1020, 377K)

careful about what? all i know about your shitty country is that you lot like nigger cock inside every orifice

Those guys are Canadians because all they have to wear are leaves.

funny how a mutt with literal slums call my country shit

Attached: 1540224361111.jpg (602x602, 62K)

Can you shoot a nigger for hitting you without going to jail?
Checkmate

Nothing good you do matters if the basics are ignored

>well, Russians are all pretty retarded. Low IQ, Fat, Lazy. Meh, White Niggers really. However not as violent as niggers, drink tonnes of alcohol, pretty chill in general.

I studied the Maoris in HS. Pretty cool people. Don't know what they're like today

Kek. I’ve seen Moana too

Attached: F4E9323E-17C9-4D1D-B04E-6EB9BC721A22.jpg (346x145, 15K)

they stick together and also adore their culture. I don't mind if they stay over there and not bother me tho

honestly i dot even care about your country its irrelevant and inconsequential

you’re an altright white guy living in PNG. stop besmirching another race

What are the scientific contributions of Tongans, Samoans, Hawaiians etc?

actually yes, altho most cases of people defending themselves use noifs

t. flypover

A lot of them are quite nice which is their only redeeming factor.

im from Seattle

>immature and edgy
>Seattle
it makes sense for once

the Hawaiians to a further extent than any modern population developed laws of human breeding and improvement that would have progressed to the conquest of all nations in and bordering the Pacific if only they had had more time. their development of a precolonial state apparatus without external stimulus is a stunning achievement, a more rapid civilizational trajectory than anything seen in eurasia, and it owes it all to their rigorous discipline of caste and the ali’i elites’ purging of deleterious recessive variation.

jstor.org/journal/sciemont?refreqid=excelsior:d3032ae414e6e5b46a9eb10e9c6ec7d2

Attached: 7098FD85-0B3D-4EC4-9F25-AC539860A777.jpg (994x444, 246K)

Alot of Hawaiians itt

I always classified them as chinkniggers.

>Tongans
my name is Dick Diamonds

Attached: landscape-1470502881-gettyimages-586325464.jpg (980x490, 82K)

Currently dating a girl from the Pacific islands. She says people there are not so bright and very tribal. She also says there's a lot of of discrimination between different islanders and apparently the Samoans think they're the best and act full of shit. I've also noticed from her social media that black culture is very widespread there.

Well, they live on islands, they're stick fighters, and they have terrible issues with alcoholism. They're basically Irish people but without blue/green eyes, red hair, or freckles.

catamarans, lot's of sailing techniques

KEK

someone enlighten me on how people arrived in hawaii so many years ago

same reason why an Empire from Asia arrived and colonized Madagascar around 1000 years ago

My thoughts is that they look like taller, stronger, and fatter Filipinos. But with lower IQ.

Attached: wat.gif (600x324, 92K)

i would suck all their dicks