Since the Jews rule over and enslave whites...

Since the Jews rule over and enslave whites, aren't they the master race according to survival of the fittest/social darwinism/food chain/whatever?

People say "they're just parasites!" but what kind of parasite has a higher level of intellect than its host and directs all of its cognitive function? I think it's more accurate to say that Jews are the brain and whites are like the colon or something.

Attached: Weak.png (646x580, 549K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/p/how-the-21st-century-plantation-works-and-rampant-global-blowjobs-d218b0bc995b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

medium.com/p/how-the-21st-century-plantation-works-and-rampant-global-blowjobs-d218b0bc995b

Are you jerking off over there?

White nationalists don’t talk about a “master race” this is all Jewish strawmanning

Master race till they end up fueling the ovens

they're not smart because they always end up going too far and fucking themselves over.

>I think it's more accurate to say that Jews are the brain and whites are like the colon or something.
He posted from Tel Aviv, chuckling to himself that the filthy goyim would never suspect that he's an Israeli because he'd hidden his geographic location. "I'll put a fascist flag too. That way, they'll think I'm one of their own," he thought as he held a US dollar to his nose and took a big sniff.
>show flag
>happy hanukkah

Attached: 1466044747590.jpg (3417x3667, 2.45M)

No, they just get to play by a different rule book. Whites would be fine if they were also allowed to follow their in group preference

This
Fuck it I'll bite. Terrible bait though. kikes murdered stole and lied there way into those positions. Without whites and other non-jewish races to exploit the jew would have no blood and dollars to drain to survive.

You want to talk about survival of the fittest? They'd never be in those positions if they didn't exploit our hard work, through criminal deception. And where did it get them as 'superior organisms'? Exposed and on the verge of being culled for their countless immeasurable crimes against humanity. The jew isn't smart, if they were they'd have built their own society by there hands instead of making themselves enemies of every non-jew. Not sure why I'm bothering to explain this though. Your either a cuck faggot or a rabbi shilling

Attached: 1542994272065.jpg (320x320, 12K)

aye aye

OP from bumping. Nice thread, friendo.

nope, just in place by God as a punishment
for not follow Gods Law. fake jew kike
amalekites are going to be removed from
any positions of power forever, non whites
are going to be pushed out of earth soon.

Attached: non white extinction by god2.jpg (486x1080, 322K)

Master race to me seems to ultimately be about species survival and since Jews are a tiny demographic that is rapidly being bred out of existence, I don't think they are eligible for master race.

>jews rule the world
Please visit israel and revise this statement

Sure, in a sense, but if you’re tricking someone who’s stronger than you, and they find out, you won’t be in charge for too long.

Why? What will one see there?

Have Hitler and others like him inadvertently sped up the evolution of the Jewish race by killing off the weakest and least cunning?

Did Hitler ironically help cement Jews as the master race?

> ((you))
> master race

kek

Attached: pol2.png (365x311, 137K)

>White oppressive majority while being a global minority
>But the Jews had a supposed Holocaust, so they're oppressed, despite being the most powerful
>Also Jews are totally white, fellow white people!
>But White people weren't killed in the Holocaust, only Jews
>And, uh, the Holodomor didn't happen haha
>Jews rule through controlling goyim
>Wow, these liars are being believed! Truly """God's""" chosen!!
>Jesus calls them a den of vipers and children of Satan, liars.
>They kill Jesus and curse His name to this day
>Get called kike (circle) for refusing to use an X to sign, because cruxophobia, jesusphobia
>Oy vey
>Israel was Roman for thousands of years before modern day "Jews" and Muslims invaded
>Muh rightful stolen clay, muh choseness
>Whites are the most prosperous race, being used by Jews

Tl;dr
>Brainslug master race!!!
>Truly lice are the most chosen for spreading the plague and killing countless hosts!!

>desu It takes a pretty high iq to lie
>Ur dumb if you believe what we tell you, while under the threat of arrest, getting fired, and socially stigmatized
Wew

>Be Christian
>Visit Jerusalem on religious pilgrimage
>Get spit on, beaten, and chased out by religious extremists and secular Jews alike
>Lethally defending stolen land
Truly the most oppressed and chosen people.

Attached: OyVey2.jpg (1023x724, 100K)