What makes white women want to race mix...

what makes white women want to race mix? this girl zara larsson is a rich successful white singer yet tweeted about some ugly nigger and is now dating him. What causes this? isn't this unnatural?I don't understand

Attached: zara-larsson-twitter-bf.png (768x384, 371K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WI9DHykUe1I
youtube.com/watch?v=prCgiqi8hDI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Larsson

White guilt probably. They're too easy to trick

Famous people suck the jewish cock and fuck niggers, make their boys into girls and their girls into queers.

it can't just be white guilt, honestly what white women

what white women would want a negroid? *

They don’t “like to racemix”. They simply don’t really care that much. If a group of marauding blacks defeated their men in battle, historically, they would submit to these new men. Not because they are black but because they won and are now in charge.

That’s the way humans are programmed. The BBC meme and shit is driven mostly by horny men (and some
Women but mostly men) who get off to the “taboo”of race mixing but the stats speak for themselves race mixing is actualky extremly low, the vast majority of people stay within their own race.

As a side note that model is clearly like 1/2 to 3/4ths white

Size matters small fag. You don’t need a nine inch dick but for to long little dicks were propagated through the old system of no sex before marriage. That will be gone soon. Problem will take care of it self. If this was an argument about being disabled or retarded there would be so many replies saying

>throw that week specimen off a cliff

Only people with little dicks or retarded family members don’t agree.

because these are white """"men""""

Attached: 1541047863589.jpg (5014x3265, 1.06M)

Among the upper classes, it's fashionable to rebel and experience things that are different to the surroundings you grew up in.

>some ugly nigger
Post face and body OP

me simply being white makes me 10000x more attractive than any nigger

Yeah yeah and niggers are most of the Trannies, Go on Grindr or Tinder in Harlem if don't believe me.

Then why the trouble with getting beautiful blonde women?

OMEGALUL. Incel tears, yummy

Surely the record execs would never encourage jewish degeneracy in their talent.

Attached: IMG_0461.png (366x540, 244K)

Stupidity

Roastie alert

This is not a woman but a feminist cocainehead "singer" acting accordingly to what her (((managers))) tell her to. She's going to praise lesbianism in her videos and racemix for all to see

Attached: netflix60.jpg (446x687, 32K)

it's just money, that's it, girls don't really
want them, just their money. let that sink
in non whites. she doesn't love you or
want you, just wants the money.

*points at you* hahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Black man bad

t. 150kg, 1.65m tall, acne covered, balding at 25 ubermensch

>what makes white women want to race mix? this girl zara larsson is a rich successful white singer yet tweeted about some ugly nigger and is now dating him
Zara Larsson is Swedish so there's your explanation

Dominic Lakhan, a Jamaican-born construction worker from Florida, married U.S. House Speaker John Boehner's daughter Lindsay on Friday.

Attached: FF767F56-6F5B-4CDE-95F9-3D81A56A94EF.jpg (356x228, 77K)

they dont.
fucking kill yourself.

Attached: multicultural study white women loyal.jpg (2723x1920, 2.87M)

Because she thinks it will impress the other women in her crab bucket. That's all. If a rich penguin man were what her friends thought was in, she'd glorify that too.

He's right though, at least partially. That nigger has blue eyes, light skin, sharp jawline, not so wide nose, etc which means he has a lot of white blood. His white blood is the reason he's attractive.

Nog’s posting a load of race mixing threads. The disgusting media is pushing it at the moment too but I’ve bever met any women who express anything but disgust for negroids and for race mixing, 99.9% of women never go anywhere near a black.

el goblino el goblino bend me over and give me the creamo

Attached: 1530931990767.gif (250x179, 151K)

Bigger dicks

Ruin My Life is one of her songs. She will pay the toll.

Attached: B9793B94-AB14-493D-8890-A47C898BC978.jpg (640x494, 55K)

Media+marketing. You can make women believe literally anything you want them to believe. You can even make a nation of idiots think driving a pickup is cool.
>t. marketer who makes his living doing this kind of shit

You think so? I've seen a lot of them that like them for the simple fact of being inferior beings

Do you even leave your house then? Britain is literally the easiest place to get laid in the world, specially if you're non white.

mkultra pop puppet is promoting race mixing. more at 11

In this case she’s bleaching him. Their kids practically be octoroons.

Attached: 6345DE2B-483E-4D27-94D8-B76388F35A72.jpg (627x1198, 636K)

Do you actually believe the BBC meme?

Cool, how would you sell an app?

Why do women fuck dogs? Because rich people are low IQ. When your daddy stolen money to get rich like every rich guy in existence, then his daughter is a whore. She wants to prove she can sell more burger products like her daddy, more partners = more burgers, capitalistic logic.

>throw that week specimen off a cliff
>week
and off the cliff you go.

women don't like men, men are disgusting. do you like men? faggot.
women like these things for sex, in order:
other women>animals>men
so niggers fall in between animals and men, so it makes sense.
Q.E.D.

Attached: 1541173763756.png (649x352, 350K)

10 years of BBC programming brought along by the Obama administration, starting off with programming wherein they made God black in a movie. This generation (of singers, songwriters, etc) imprinted and were in their early childhood when they were flooded with this.

They can no longer select for sexual superiority, only "cultural superiority" (i.e. females will no longer really take intelligence, beauty into account; in the deep
subservience each teenager is in to their
culture and culture-set, their entire sexual
wiring is refocused on blacks, and this programming runs deeper and deeper each year that all blacks are given hit songs by multinational record labels, and only blacks are given "alpha male" dominant roles in major movies)

It's an interesting phenomena; it makes you wonder - if human sexual selection is this malleable and pliable (just ram "bbc" as a theme down the throat and try to hit the amygdala), what were we meant to be as a species that we are currently derailed from?

I can talk more about this, or even do an AMA. I'm specifically specializing in this ( I can even tell you which individual scenes in movies are there to subconsciously program you, and how they use body language, subconscious imagery (from Troy - the staff given to Brad Pitt is a subconscious BBC - to the recent Star Wars), and even eye contact, and how jews have actually created this subconscious-selection process en masse since the 1920's and even earlier)

Thank God the Jews are falling for it more than we are.

Attached: 1529319638447.jpg (817x567, 352K)

But he is a Mulatto not a negro

Yeah I actually think that's the only thing that they have. But honestly who the fuck cares about a bigger dick, if you are confident you can bang all these thots

That guy is legit good looking (and mixed race). You guys act like the average white guy is a 28 year old brad pitt, come on.

Because not everyone is retarded and care so much about being or being with whites. God just let people be happy you miserable fucks. Better question is why do you care so much?

>All this jealously itt

When you get a gf you stop caring about every thot you see on insta or Twitter

Such a fine-looking congoid specimen. Really love the simian features.

Attached: camper1.gif (639x467, 57K)

Yeah I actually think that's the only thing that they have. But honestly who the fuck cares about a bigger dick, if you are confident you can bang all these thots Keep going

She is gross looking any way. Shit tier genetics.

Because the negroids are inferior you braindead fag

She’s Swedish if that tells you anything

being white is what determines wether you're human or not. Us white people were made in gods image and seeing one of us with a subhuman negroid should make us all angry. You're a disgrace if you don't find disgust in seeing white women do the unnatural by race-mixing with a negroid animal

This is so hilarious. She's not even just some Rothschild. She's the niece of the man, the legend, Jacob Rothschild himself and her father is that famous Rothschild who hanged himself in some hotel in Paris. Not to mention, the cuck she married was a Jew billionaire himself. It shows the true nature of women, NOTHING but dick matters. Women are slaves to their genitals.

Do you think she would be a rich singer if she wasn't ready to do most despicable stuff for a a contract? Her kike manager prolly told her to date a nigger to keep being relevant.

For a jew shes kinda cute..

her parents were already millionaires

>rich successful white singer
Doesnt that tell you enough?

Problem is everyone care that's why shitskins can't wait to move to a white country, live in white neighbourhoods, marry whites, have half-white children, send them to white schools, etc.
If shitskins can't stand to be among their own why should we?

Explains why I fuck alot with my slav genetics. I can be quite a brute sometimes. If I learned one thing is that niggers will never fuck with a Slav.

it’s not about money, status, Jewish control of the media, or (LOL) “white features”. the same thing happened in Persia and it was so disturbing to their psyches that it became immortalized in their literature. who could be higher status or wealthier than the fucking Shah? who could be lower than an enslaved black cook? but when the women who have it all get their pick, well... you can see what happens

Attached: DE4E3CD5-0D3C-47C0-81EC-2358183B3648.jpg (554x743, 349K)

Imagine being a white Swedistani woman.
Your men were some of the biggest most brutal, bloodthirsty, mofos for many centuries, even when the Sweden became a sophisticated kingdom they were still pumped with testosterone, even did some mixing with German coldblooded cruelty, notable even in their royalty with Gustavus Adolphus & Karolus Rex.

They kept strong even a long time after that, always in minor scuffles and shit. You had the male power of Sweden ever present in the fact that wars were had and yet your nation stood. Had to play around with Norway every now and then just to measure the national spiritual dick length.
Then after 1814 all the way to 1961 and even after that, nothing but proxy wars and UN barbarian coaching. Imagine, that 1814 - 1961 timeline included two world wars, during this time ofc Swedish males chose to give up their balls in droves. The last thing to ever raise the manlyhoods of Swedish men was most likely the relatively common Nazi sympathizing movement that wanted to help Germany.

All this while women have watched as Swedish men degraded from the testosterone filled males who were not afraid to swing their dick at anyone to THE cucks of planet Earth. I can swear that by the time the Globohomo media had done their work in the 1970s, Swedish woman was practically begging for an invasion.
Then comes the globalist agenda of bringin new violent & testo filled savages to ravage their aching vaginas with the same indefferent rage of an animal that only their grand grand grand grand mothers had last felt.

Attached: a7c.png (1355x632, 135K)

women want to fuck animals niggers are animals.

You kidding right? According to wiki her mother is a fucking nurse and her father an officer in the army. Why do you make things up.

Being this retarded be sure I’ll bite. If that’s the case well then the humans reign on this Earth is coming to an abrupt halt. If that’s the case then you’re societies and countries need to hurry up and collapse faster than they already are. You can all larp on here but you want but you know you’ll never get your ethnostate and these “normies” will never wake up. I love coming on here and hearing you all complain because the world is turning away from your ideals. Hell your 2nd biggest enemies at this point are your actual fellow whites

>I'd know

She's a super feminist and a nigger wannabe. She speaks like she learned English from hiphop and she sounds exactly like Rihanna in her songs.

>Indian
>Aziz Ansari
That guy is a nigger mixed Dravidian low caste Mudslime.

>pic related is how original Indians look

Attached: Shahid-Kapoor.jpg (800x450, 43K)

Race mixing is beautiful and strengthens the gene code

Attached: BLACKED.png (600x577, 320K)

Statistically, nothing. Race mixing of any kind is below 10% of all relationships.

There are thousands of yellow fevered faggots on Jow Forums, a predominantly “white nationalist” “natzee” board but reeeeeeeee muh coalburning whores

Coalburning is obscene and satanic, truely disgusting but on the pure numbers and % is not really that relevant.

White males do it more, especially in USA and France btw.

Attached: 1544369643654.png (1800x2044, 115K)

The answer is they don’t.
The media is pushing it but it’s just not happening.
The reasons for that are obvious. Have you ever seen a negro?

Depends on the app.

I lived in NYC for a while. You will eventually cross gays and learn were to avoid.

False, Hybrids are often genetically weaker and many have problems if not normalized back to their bloodlines especially when doing it across diverse genetics.

this is actualy true, india has huge pupulation, too bad there is a lot of low caste ones with low IQ

>it’s not about money, status, Jewish control of the media, or (LOL) “white features”
Then what is it about? Why would women rather fuck niggers than a Shah or some Jew billionaire?

New encryption platform, basically allows you to keep everything to yourself, not even the server admins can read anything.

>All those bleached assholes
Ladies, pay attention

only 1 migrant per generation is needed to prevent genetic divergence of two populations.

“So why only 1 migrant? In a large population 1 migrant does not effect much change, but much change is not necessary. In a small population it has much more impact, but the generation to generation change is also much bigger. These two dynamics work at cross purposes so that the number of migrants needed remains relatively insensitive to population size.”

Attached: 4E156173-846B-4BA8-A00A-74EC2C09BCA8.jpg (576x507, 27K)

John Boehner isn’t white either. He’s practically the same color as Obama.

Attached: D622D98D-FF86-4520-9B91-7D29DAE86FEC.jpg (1028x675, 118K)

More for science.

>Size matters small fag.

Not really no, height matters more and wealth even more but the size of your dick is kinda irrelevant. If you don’t have a micropenis ofc.

>Zara Larsson
She's a ZOG propaganda puppet, that's why she does it.

I was balding at 22. I'm 36 now and still nowhere near bald.

Reminder
This is Zara Larsson, a well known feminist idiot whos only redeeming qualities are that she is moderatly pretty and can sing
Video to some of her stupidity, there is ALOT more.

youtube.com/watch?v=WI9DHykUe1I

As for your question
>Why do dumb women fall for brain washing
Because they are dumb, very simple

That's mine, neat. I'll add a couple more.

Attached: multiples of other races.jpg (2302x1920, 2M)

Might add that she's famous because she's a propaganda puppet, not because she's a singer.

Startup or indie? If indie focus on organic ASO. If indie with a budget paid blog posts/influencer marketing.

It's slightly increasing, at least IR marriage.

But yeah, this is the post to look at for this thread and all threads to come about this topic.

Attached: whites don't prefer blacks.jpg (2516x1920, 1.89M)

lol
The turd posts a nog with blue eyes. An attractive white feature
Hahaha!
When you’ve all got blue eyes maybe women will really look at you ugly smelly loser.

Attached: 5949EF25-D5E0-4839-AB0E-ADF4AA41D18E.jpg (309x445, 27K)

white people are stupid youtube.com/watch?v=prCgiqi8hDI

His jaw, chin and nose are very niggerish. His hair and lips too. He's just a filthy coon with light eyes. Yay.

They think niggers have big dicks, and they think big dicks are better. Even though science has shown only the first 3 inches of the vagina actually has nerve endings. So I guess they just love niggers desu. Thots love rap and hip hop and who makes/listens to that?. Niggers and wiggers. Pretty obvious stuff here OP. Moral is to stay away from snow bunny fucking nigger loving mudsharks. At all costs.

Attached: 1542344991606s.jpg (243x250, 10K)

>and wealth even more
Explain:
She can't even sing, she just tries to sound as nigger like as possible. It's hard to tell her voice apart from Rihanna's.

most gen z white girls are obsessed with black males and their culture

P

Attached: 15364248015161988378241.png (611x759, 398K)

making fun of her speach impediment caused by her braces. This Murican is just angry because he can't lay such a fine woman.

>A Swede loved black men
The memes are real.