Why are white supremacists today often from lower class and poorly educated backgrounds?

Why are white supremacists today often from lower class and poorly educated backgrounds?

Attached: master racee.jpg (576x768, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/p/how-the-21st-century-plantation-works-and-rampant-global-blowjobs-d218b0bc995b
twitter.com/AnonBabble

medium.com/p/how-the-21st-century-plantation-works-and-rampant-global-blowjobs-d218b0bc995b

Happy Hannakuh

Rich ones go to (((college)))

Maybe because they have less to lose. Same would go for the leftie crazies too.

Attached: incel commie freak.jpg (577x608, 55K)

What a fucking unit. What do Amerikikes have such bad genes?

Attached: typicalamerifat.jpg (360x480, 24K)

is there anything worse than a lower class boomer.

The combination of dumb + senile is too much to handle.

Because being disadvantaged gives you a hard dose of reality.

Correlation does not imply causation. Also, for one to be critical of another, does not mean they think of themselves as being supreme.

Some are but the majority are well spoken, intelligent people. OP's pic is what leftists want you to believe. What leftists want you to believe seldom resembles reality.

Attached: anteefa.jpg (269x187, 11K)

based, redpilled and needs to start doing some situps

they have less to lose, normal white americans have jobs working for mr goldberg (the ceo of basically every single american company)

>that thick one on the right

Attached: 1544447266884.png (259x387, 130K)

You meant to say rural, and suburban retards.
You just realized your thread would be ignored if you did.
Show your Canadian flag.

Attached: 39943636_2371142569564393_1609162462983094272_n.jpg (583x349, 37K)

It's not difficult to understand.

Lower-class whites are more likely to live around and have day-to-day interactions with blacks/hispanics.

Middle-class and Upper-class whites are for the most part insulated from them. They know one or two upstanding black people and think that they're all that way. They preach about how virtuous and non-racist they are from the confines of their 95% white gated communities.

Because fringe people can develop fringe viewpoints. Normie socialites have to perform convention 10 hours per day everyday so they become convention. Not a single place where you have to perform convention the hardest than in Academia. Academics are a bunch of intellectual cowards because they hace social stakes in everything they think.

They aren't mutually exclusive. I lived in an all white rural trailer park as a kid.

They have the most to lose. Upper classes will always be fine, regardless of demographic changes.

The educated and wealthy white supremacists are smart enough not to go around screeching their ideals in public. Over the years I've had many clients ask me if the workers I send will be white guys. Others have told me point blank "if you send a guy here who's black or doesn't speak English, He's not coming in my home." I've even had Jewish clients say the same.

Because the upper class educated ones will not stay upper class for long if they reveal their power levels. They need to be white supremacists in secret.

Merry Christmas fake jew kike amalekites!

Attached: FY98zGQ.jpg (1024x768, 100K)

The rich whites profit too much from the current system so they happily bend over.

There are exceptions depending on what part of the country you live in, but generally speaking, the poorer you are, the more likely you are to be around blacks and hispanics.

I grew up in a majority non-white area. I experienced a home invasion as a kid when I awoke in the night to 4 blacks rummaging through my bedroom. Had my cat stolen for ransom money, all of my bikes stolen, was spit on in school, suspended because some black girl lied and said that I called her a nigger,etc, etc.

Being subjected to all of this as a child is why I'm a racist today.

Middle/Upper class whites don't have the misfortune of experiencing any of this because they live far away from it all.

Well that is the class that has to compete with them.
So maybe that's why you nigger loving faggot.
When I was young that was an insult.
Now Its a goal that everyone aspires to achieve.

There not. The poor just has nothing to gain from hiding their power level.

Because lower class whites can't move away when they're introduced to he wonders of multiculturalism

Attached: Ds3x52EUwAEog5x.jpg (567x378, 37K)

White supremacists don't really exist today. That's just a term that you invented to disenfranchise people. What they are doing is pursuing their group politics.

Attached: brazilian_games.webm (300x400, 2.66M)

Checked and exactly this. Other groups of people expected explicitly make it known you’re not like them and you don’t belong with them, like blacks etc.