How can one be a "prepper" and yet refuse to own a gun? Liberal preppers are still anti-gun...

How can one be a "prepper" and yet refuse to own a gun? Liberal preppers are still anti-gun? And what are they prepping for exactly?
youtube.com/watch?v=cSSFAGx3GNY

Attached: food storage.jpg (602x452, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x7nSf8dOBYI
youtube.com/watch?v=1zSG804HwVk
youtube.com/watch?v=irC3NuIKDm4
infowarsstore.com/health-and-wellness/food/infowars-life-select-1-year.html
amazon.com/Ultimate-Arms-Gear-Tactical-Catcher/dp/B00540AHZ4
survivalsullivan.com/how-many-guns-do-you-need/?issubscriber=true&source=ssnldirect
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because theyre just collecting shit for me

For when the government collapses and everyone, of all races, becomes closer together and more peaceful.

Attached: BE4DF8E2-5C24-4C4B-8A1D-0EF9C64115B5.jpg (480x690, 55K)

Ok, so, a liberal prepper, santa claus, and the tooth fairy walk into a bar...

which one has the biggest cock

They are prepping for people who did not prep but do own a gun. You will make many looters happy. Enjoy your nog raid.

Wouldn't you want to go for black powder gun if you were a prepper?
How the fuck are you gonna manufacture cartridge and shit for your AR?

>Want to go off the grid
>Like using the internet too much
the struggle is real lads

If you don't spend your weekends blasting shit for the sake of blasting shit, 10,000 rounds will go a long way.

making bullets is not that hard. Just need some stuff.

Attached: CartridgeBench.jpg (800x600, 164K)

Do you have videos showing all that off ? I'm not sure what to search for.

Agreed but also if you want to hit anything it is good to practice

Piggyback questions but can you also make primers with those?

Preparing the table for those with guns.

A lot of people are prepping for the smaller breakdowns that would cause food shortages and rationing.

They will probably share excessively then find themselves in the same position as everyone else.

Then the guy with 10 rifles and five people will have to try and deal with 3,000 of the worst planning on taking your food.

It will all be " The Road " tier within a few months.

Attached: roader.jpg (582x278, 107K)

the tooth fairy obviously

You can make primers from matches in a pinch
youtube.com/watch?v=x7nSf8dOBYI

Really better off just buying more ammo in the first place though.

Attached: three bullets.jpg (640x480, 67K)

Just search for reloading tutorials.
first example off youttube youtube.com/watch?v=1zSG804HwVk
yes, but I'm pretty sure store bought ones have longer "shelf life" while being stable and ready to fire, but I might be wrong.

I think the biggest problem is casings if they get worn out or lost or damaged, making them looks way harder than any other shit in reloading

youtube.com/watch?v=irC3NuIKDm4
Just google "bullet reloading" and there is tons of info on YouTube. Calguns.net is filled with knowledgeable professionals. Primers are cheep and tiny, so you can buy a lot of them and keep them a long time. I have only made shotgun shells, never tried to make a primer substitute.

why is that?

Prepping to feed the bull when shit goes down

because what is hotter than a big dick tranny wearing a tutu

*SMACKS LIPS*
SO YOU WAS SAYING
*LOOKS AROUND TO FRIENDS*
THEY WAS UNARMED AND SHIT?

Prepping those resources for someone else lmao.
>people this stupid exist
EUGENICS HALP!!1!

If you're planning to cast bullets because you couldn't store enough ammo you're already fucked.

#1 place your bug out shelter in a location that you are likely to be able to reach if shtf unexpectedly. If you can't reach it then it's useless to you.
#2 place your bug out shelter in a location that is remote/hidden enough to avoid the shit show of cities and most potential raiders.
#3 size your shelter appropriately and make it blend in the best you can. Underground is usually the best choice.
#4 stock enough ammo, meds, and food until your shelter is full.
#5 You will inevitably encounter some sort of human contact, cabin fever is real, you will need to go outside, pray to God you don't ever have to use the ammunition you've stockpiled and make sure you know how to use your firearm in case you get unlucky. Travel at night, don't bring flashy tacticool gear, Never travel alone. Don't let anyone see you leave or enter your shelter ever.
#6 if you plan to bug out solo you're already fucked. The best solo bug out plan is a bullet to your brain stem.

If you've done all the the above correctly you will have a good chance of staying fed and not running out of ammo. There's no perfect bug out plan, bad luck will kill even the best prepared. All of this is highly dependent upon what type of SHTF scenario occurs be it nuclear, biological, or environmental.

>And what are they prepping for exactly?
Preparing to get robbed

those bucket meals aren't that bad, thought about just eating those on a daily basis to save money

>eating those on a daily basis to save money
Aren't they kinda expensive?

>Stockpiling miracle whip and ranch dressing

that looks like it has never been used. a real bench is dirty

I wonder how much money these canned food companies make off of just preppers alone

freeze dried is where the prepper money is at

trying to normalize your slovenly ways.

>Piggyback questions but can you also make primers with those?
You can just buy a fuck ton of primers, lead and powder and a simple reloading setup will keep you happy for years.

I got infowars 1 year supply of food, I ate for 4$ a day for a year. Of course I added my own seasonings and lots of fresh produce from grocery.

infowarsstore.com/health-and-wellness/food/infowars-life-select-1-year.html

fpbp

the ultimate cuckolds

Look, they are scared of guns. You have to stop insulting them and take them shooting, teach them about gun laws and then take them to purchase a gun. When friend became a citizen I literally paid for his shotgun. Money better spent than giving it to the NRA.

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 47K)

>How the fuck are you gonna manufacture cartridge and shit for your AR?
LOL. you pick them up off the ground, retard.

>And what are they prepping for exactly?

Bulls

amazon.com/Ultimate-Arms-Gear-Tactical-Catcher/dp/B00540AHZ4

>5 gallon buckets of granulated sugar

This seems alright until I read 300 serving of rice beans and oatmeal seems like if I was going to spend that kind of money I would want less beans and rice and meat options

That is what I thought, it wasn't much money I actually saved a tons compared to my normal diet. But you are right, if you buy beans and rice by the bulk you can probably save even more, though it won't be in nice resealable packaging already seasoned and ready to cook. Everything in there just needs rehydrated and served. Similar to ramen noodles I guess but less salt and more nutrition/variety.

good article I found today on dollarcollapse.com

"How Many Guns Do You Need For Survival"

survivalsullivan.com/how-many-guns-do-you-need/?issubscriber=true&source=ssnldirect

He argues at least a bolt-action primary with handgun secondary.

be glad, when shit hits the fan you can plunder them without prepping yourself

aw sweety

Came to pist exactly this.
And im one of the bitches that prolly will go down because Im too nice but If I saw a prepper without gun, sorry men you are just in the way.
These people dont see themselves as the animals that we are. Like we are not even on the top of the piramid but levitating over it in a magic ship. Thats why they think so high of themselves.
We are animals, and the most deadly ones.

I mean considering I spend $200 per week for a grocery store visit it stands that that would be a huge amount saved i buy mountain house dinners for camping and stockpiling so I may buy a 6 mint of your post related even if I don't love it hunger is the best seasoning

I want to learn how to do this, but have no space for it....someday...

If I could prep myself I wouldn't leave the house

Strawberry Fields Cream of Wheat -- 128 Servings
Maple Grove Oatmeal -- 448 Servings
Granny's Homestyle Potato Soup -- 240 Servings
Traveler's Stew -- 48 Servings
Blue Ribbon Creamy Chicken Flavored Rice -- 160 Servings
Liberty Bell Potato Cheddar Soup -- 32 Servings
Traditional Fettuccine Alfredo -- 64 Servings
Cheesy Broccoli & Rice Soup -- 64 Servings
Country Cottage Mac & Cheese -- 160 Servings
Heartland's Best Mashed Potatoes -- 128 Servings
Creamy Beef Stroganoff -- 48 Servings
Instant White Rice -- 400 Servings
Chocolate Pudding -- 160 Servings
Pioneer's Chilli Mac -- 64 Servings
Orange Energy Drink Mix -- 384 Servings
Settler's Whey Powdered Milk -- 128 Servings
Buttermilk Pancake -- 520 Servings
Sweetly Coated Banana Chips -- 160 Servings
Southwest Savory Rice -- 128 Servings
Rancher's Black Beans & Rice -- 32 Servings
>Not bad, would like more Beef Stroganoff. So gonna pass.

I never ate the chocolate pudding, I still got a container full of that stuff

Exactly.

They just love the idea of being a cucks to the gun owners, offering their food, shelters and anuses to them.

These people are going to be robbed so damn fast in a shtf situation...

Honestly I wouldn't even ally myself with a family that couldn't defend itself, it would just weaken my own position.

Use them as skeets

To get enriched by bbc with big black boom boom stick?

I also dont get why just orange energy drink. You figure having that day after day would just suck so much ass. At least add cherry and grape as well.

Why not go full beef Stroganov an use it to trade?
Everybody is going to eat theirs first and then just have rice or potatoes with no meat.

ITT: Americans whom seen to many hollywood movies and listened to too many conspiracy theories.

>How can one be a "prepper" and yet refuse to own a gun?
i have 6-8 months of food on-hand at all times, batteries, diesel generators, fuel, antibiotics, multiple water filtration methods, guns and ammo, gold, tobacco (for bartering, i don't partake but i might if i need energy for night watches and the like), 2-way radios etc.

I've had a glass of Tang every morning of my life with my eggs and toast that I've eaten every morning of my life. Some of us like the same thing every day.

I'm a pepper and I don't have guns, just a few crossbows and compound bows. Being a convicted felon sucks.

This is how I do it currently I buy backpackers pantry and mountain house and cases of mre( mre are expensive bulky and weigh a lb. A piece though) though there isn't much but antibiotics that I don't have at least a small supply of but should I have trade meat will surely be more popular than rice

enjoy dying when the power goes out

desu if i was in your shoes i might buy one off the darkweb or other black market and hide it well. buying the ammunition would be a bigger problem, but i don't know if felons are barred from that, too

>felon
What'd you do nigger

It would be nice to have different flavors

>unarmed liberal preppers
When I get tired of eating MREs I’ll venture out for a sampling of his food and his woman.

I am sure if I will have lots of battlefield pickups from raiders on my property if SHTF. I'm not going to risk going back to prison for a happening that may never be.

Buy a black powder muzzle loader or pietta black powder pistol and a conversion cylinder something is better than nothing and felons can own bpowder firearms

My god man, at least see if you can get a black powder firearm.
Already got a system for that in my own stash. Also canned powdered milk/butter/eggs/cheese will be worth gold. Same with Coffee (forever shelf life on instant).
Good old tang. I should get some today when I go to the store.

Attached: Black Powa.png (579x741, 93K)

Didnt you play CDDA? Firearms are useless against zombies, use spears.

I know about all of that stuff as well as the polymer80. Trust me. I'm so deadly with my crossbow. If you came on my property without my permission I will put you down real silent like. And your corpse will be plundered.

It sucks that their caches probably won't have any surplus ammo, but at least we won't have to expend much of our own to take it from them.

Attached: 1544408803547.jpg (640x320, 54K)

>How can one be a "prepper" and yet refuse to own a gun?

They are prepping their wifes bull.

>Coffee (forever shelf life on instant).
Because instant coffee already tastes like shit the moment it rolls off the factory?

Prepping to robbed, raped and conquered by rational humans.

All of you so called "preppers" advocating guns need to get on board with bows. Seriously, they a the real patrician preppers weapon. Put at least one in your arsenal.

Attached: crossbow-hunting-featured.jpg (648x432, 69K)

Checked and arrow pilled I don't have a crossbow because where I love you have to be disable to hunt with one and I have a lot of guns and a regular bow already but it might be something fun to have and certainly would kill something dead I wonder how a plate carrier would hold up to a broadhead

A Liberal prepper is prepping his family's body for trade once everything goes to shit

Where I live you*

By the way, if you want to advocate black powder you should recommend the 1858 Remington. I promise I know a lot more than you about guns.

do the rational humans have an ar15, mini14, FAL, and over 2k rounds of ammo for each and a few close friends that know how to use them?

pls mommy gib civil war 2.0 mommy pls mommy

It's not a bad idea but it's harder to make a good arrow then it is to reload brass/shot shells.

At least until in some way we "lose" smokeless powder entirely.

Right unless you want to engage multiple targets, or a target on the move, or a target in cover, or a target that needs to be suppressed, or a target in a vehicle, or a target on the other side of a wall, or a target more than 30 yards away. Or virtually anyone who wants to kill you except a lone nigger in the bush.

lol good. they are just making nice supply spot for the real preppers to come and raid.

there are enough bullets and cartridge making/reloading supplied in America to last pretty much forever, black powder isn't needed. Also order in America would probably restore itself (in small areas) within 5 years or less. In spite of what the memes will tell you, Americans are pretty peaceful and we probably won't shoot at each other for too long anyway

>Also order in America would probably restore itself (in small areas) within 5 years or less
Depends on how you define "order" but it would be far less time than that I bet.

Be good for quiet hunting or larping as rambo

Attached: 1539864321640.jpg (720x514, 57K)

I know my property, I know my strategies. I'm ready for anything.

Attached: RIIIMovieBow.jpg (720x480, 52K)

Prepper tip #52: collect the address of left wing preppers in your area.

Bows are for the good guys.

Attached: dd226edaee17eaec0ae9c76df4e0b232.jpg (800x601, 74K)

I play Rust too

Depends also on the "types" of people living in the area. Once the more threatening types of cultures are cleared or pacified, then things will stabilize pretty quickly. Roaming gangs and raiders may still be a thing depending on how bad society did break down.

Or just you know start operating during the collapse.
Knowing sentry elimination and concealment goes a long way.

>Tfw practice sentry elimination on random black people

by order I mean "people generally cooperating/not murdering each other/just ignoring each other". but yeah that would probably come back very quickly in rural areas. I think in a SHTF the only actual dangerous places will be cities because cityfags don't stock up on anything and they already kill each other over dumb shit. rural places will be quiet because the residents generally don't hate each other and most people have a moderate degree of self-sufficiency so there is no need for looting

Making traps with basic tools is the real patrician way.

What the fuck is all that shit. Just buy a 50lb bag of rice and be done with it.

Not only that but there exist people with extreme levels of skill who will be in noones side.

A lone sniper (long range modern type, not ww2 type )can completely derail a small town or city getting back on its feet.

>In rural areas people don't hate each other
Lololol wrong