Fearless Girl Took Over The Bull's Spot

The future is really female, isn't it?

Attached: Screenshot_20181210-094944_Chrome.jpg (1440x2378, 1.01M)

Imagine being known as the #metoo hire when youve been busting your ass for 15 years.

These trends are usually hot for about a decade and then quickly die out when people stop caring again. The same thing happened with diversity quotas.

A bunch of unqualified workers got hired because of their skin color during the late 70's and early 80's. It phased out and no one noticed.

the occult put that there. Its another symbolic destruction of the sacred femenine

Attached: 163.jpg (1024x768, 138K)

They will end up like this

Attached: 1525147706332.jpg (2223x4606, 3.7M)

WOKE CAPITAL

What the fuck are you talking about, diversity quota shit is worse than ever

>The future is really female, isn't it?
If by female you mean a hard turn towards islamic fundamentalist after the collapse, then yeah.

Attached: women_and_empire.jpg (590x824, 238K)

Not in the US you knob gobbling cuck. The early 2000's and 90's were void of this shit to the degree it exists today and back then.

>It phased out and no one noticed.
lol wut most corporations have public "diversity balances" every year

"Fearless" girl can't handle the Big Bull Cock

I bet no one on Jow Forums can find one real live woman who even gives a fuck about this. Stop pretending fake media represents women

>Fearless girl
>Pic related.

Attached: 1489349408941.jpg (1024x1024, 139K)

its getting worse you fucking boomer nigger

Jew york anons, why has no one hit it with a truck and put it up for auction???

Again, that's something that started gaining popularity again in the last 8 years or so. Before that those quotas were ignored because no one called them out on it for ignoring them.

Businesses only recently started advertising their "diversity".

>Sexual language and music became more popular
>The Sultan would ban 'pop' music in Kalif, but it would always come back
Holy shit, Aristotle was right!

Attached: 928a3ea0c80b418b419dea057169d49f476d4ea2_00.jpg (295x446, 25K)

Good. Then those com0anies will all just fail.

God I hate Jew York City

Because Jew Yorkers are all half-breed kikes

>female directors

i bet they all regret it

Attached: 1484128048038.jpg (492x388, 39K)

Listen Sven, I know you can’t into normal history because of all the black and refugee semen they pump into your water, but during the 90s until about the early 2010s, this diversity nonsense wasn’t a thing. They are social trends that people get sick of and come and go in fluxes every 20-30 years. The current gen is reaching a tipping point and growing sick of it because nobody (outside of these crazed groups of fanatics) like the repercussions that have happened as a result of everything

Post the one with semen

Gee i wonder what happens when (((you))) put these together

They'll just shuffle them around to non-positions and keep a good image.
They always do that.

Good,women shouldn't be in management anyway,they rarely are worth a damn at it

i've only ever met 2 powerful women. they were both batshit crazy.

Attached: acid.jpg (613x1024, 92K)

Will this at least mean more fearless girl r34? Two images just isn't enough.

I would think those on Wall Street would be a little more clever and a little more firm than to partake in this nonsense, even despite many being of Jewish origins.

You MUST be trolling. Or from Maine. "Diversity" in hiring is worse than ever. Incompetent, unpleasant, blobby gorilla women have their fat toes dug in everywhere. Once one of these grunt balls get hired, you have to wait for them to die or to retire to get rid of them. And it's never good enough to only have one. They WILL bitch and moan if they know there were black applicants and a white person was hired. If one of them gets into a management position, all they do is hire more blacks. I have watched so many businesses and offices turn to shit because of this. They literally think showing up for work, just being there, is "working." When the last of the depressed white boomers who MUST keep a job to survive die out, these apes will be up shit creek. It is very common for them to only hire blacks, who all do nothing, and all bully the old white person into picking up all of their slack.

The story of this retarded statue is a great little self-contained allegory for the activists that spawned it.

The charging bill artist was actually pissed they put that girl in front because it villianized the bull which was a symbol of the market’s power and strength of the US economy, subverting it into so bullshit political message

>It phased out and no one noticed.

It still happens here

thats what te hebrew star is. The 'spear' is a classic phallic imagry while the 'cup' pertains to feminine genitalia.

How about the fake media stops pretending they represent women.
How about women stand up for themselves and declare the media doesn't represent them.

>SO BRAVE

What is the girl standing in front of the NYSE (or bull) supposed to represent anyway? That a woman's job is to stand in the way of economic progress?

Attached: huh.jpg (1533x961, 123K)

sadly this. I'm totally attracted to that unfortunately. Straight laced guy (no tats, wild behavior, good/clean jobs)....but I love me a wild eye crazy bitch. Why god, why.

the #metoo movement already has Wallstreet suspicious enough of women in general they give advice to avoid them for anything professional.