Rooming with all girls as a guy. Bad idea?

Long story short, I was staying with friends in my college town for summer and some female friends I met a couple weeks ago through a co-worker want me to move in with them because they had to kick out one of their roommates for personal reasons.

One of the girls is my co-worker's girlfriend and he said he is totally cool with me living with them and that he trusts me. Co-worker was trying to set me up with one of the girls living there but we agreed that if I moved in I should drop it lest it makes things uncomfortable.

Is it a bad idea? Things I should watch out for? I barely see my friends I'm living with because everyone has their own work schedule and when we're all there they all get high and I'm not really into smoking. Also my current room is ridiculously small and the house I'm at is old, the girl's apartment is way nicer. Rent is a couple hundred dollars more expensive, but I can afford it, and I get along better with them than my current roommates.

Attached: 88c.jpg (1347x1424, 713K)

It's fine. Sign a 6 month lease and renew if it's going well, move somewhere else if it's not.

Living with girls is a different experience but not necessarily a bad one. Definitely don't fuck any of them though.

>Definitely don't fuck any of them though.
Not him but why is this?

Its concerning that you need to ask why. You don't shit where you eat. Don't fuck anybody you work with or live with unless your job or your house aren't that important to you. Even if you fuck that person and it ends up turning into a relationship you are now all of a sudden living with the person you're dating. What a nightmare.

No but what’s the nightmare in living with a person you fuck but you don’t date? Well I’ve never really had a female friend that actually like my companionship, I imagine that normies fuck each other and just forget it. I don’t know your lifestyle.

But if there’s a possibility to fuck, I’d do it without a doubt. A sex is a sex, right? I mean I’m a virgin so idk.

Only if they keep the place picked up and clean.

>No but what’s the nightmare in living with a person you fuck but you don’t date?
>A sex is a sex, right? I mean I’m a virgin so idk.
Ok. Well, because you're a virgin I'll give you an explanation. A lot of the time "a sex" is not just "a sex". Let me give you a scenario; say you sleep with your roommate. Everything is cool and fun and you're under the impression you guys had a fun fling but maybe she catches feelings. Maybe you catch feelings. Maybe you bring a girl home the next week and she gets all pissed off and jealous. Maybe she starts dating someone and he gets pissed off that she's living with a dude she used to have sex with. Maybe you start dating someone and she gets pissed off that you're living with someone you used to have sex with. Sometimes its not just as easy as saying "we're fucking, not dating" and then going cold turkey without any emotions involved. If your relationship sours or someone gets hurt next thing you know you're living in a tension filled house with a person who hates your guts because you didn't like them as much as they liked you or they didn't like you as much as you liked them and everything is fucked up and upside down. It has the potential to massively complicates things that cannot functionally exist with complication.

Or maybe we just get in a talk about penis sizes and I show her mine and she starts comforting me while sucking me off? That’s not sex, right? Although I fantasize that scenario a lot.

You have to be 18 or older to post on this board, cuz.

I’m 25. Virgin and friendless.

Attached: giphy.gif (355x266, 3.24M)

This will never happen as long as you live.

This. All of it. It's the same reason why you don't fool around with someone in your same building either. Like, as much as I fucking hate it, Big Bang Theory touched on it in a semi-realistic manner; what they did wrong was not make it the sole driver of their existences, which is what fucking happens to socially awkward men and huge sluts.

One of those Wayans brothers movies from the 90s had it right. You don't shit where you eat. Sure, maybe you're fine with it ending, but what if she isn't? Or what if the next guy she dates isn't good? Wake up one morning and all four of your tires are slashed and there's a 720º gouge in your car's paint job. Or your Xbox is missing. And you can't fucking prove it well enough to get one of them arrested.

People, even smart, successful people, have a tendency to do outrageously stupid things when they've been jilted.

Why is getting laid so hard? It’s like not being allowed to eat when there’s a free meal in front of you, but you have to eat outside in which you have to pay, but you don’t have a job because you don’t have hands and legs

It's actually a lot easier than you think, but you have a lot of bad habits related to dating and talking to women.

I know. Well I have a small penis, so my loserdom is justified.

I’m just following my instinct, based on what god gave me.

... god help you if you actually believe this.

I haven’t had friends since 16 years old and I’m now 25. How long will it take for me to really cement a new habit if I start going to the therapist next week? How much money will I have to spend in order to have my first sex? How long does jelqing take so that I can enlarge my small penis? How much money should I spend for gym membership?

Compare it to you, a person who gets it all without having to try as hard as me.

God actually abandoned me the moment He created me

Well no shit. You're born into this world alone and you die alone. Grow the fuck up.

It’s the last thing I worry about. When you die you go nowhere, so it’s neither alone or together.

I believe that a new habit takes about 3 weeks of daily practice to become properly formed, and probably three to six months to become cemented.
>How much money will I have to spend in order to have my first sex?
If just having sex is what you need, you can get it for less than $500 from a whore. But that's not what you actually need. You need to make friends and be able to deal with people normally.
>How long does jelqing take so that I can enlarge my small penis?
Infinite amount of time. Jelqing does not work.
>How much money should I spend for gym membership?
$10/month?
>Compare it to you, a person who gets it all without having to try as hard as me.
Trust me, I have to work three times as hard as you just to overcome my obesity. Even then I still get laid. I just maximize my positive traits and minimize anything negative. And I work towards becoming a better person all around.

If this is OP, then rooming with girls (let alone dating girls you're rooming with) is the last thing you should be doing. Holy shit.

>You need to make friends and be able to deal with people normally.

I grew up NOT being close with my mom and dad, it's a real struggle for me to make friends and socialize. I can't emotionally care about other people. I struggle with intimacy.

>Infinite amount of time. Jelqing does not work.
Then everything else is useless because it really is small.

>$10/month?
Not worth it.

>I just maximize my positive traits and minimize anything negative
I never thought about my positive traits. I can't remember any of it. I don't have any positive trait, I guess.

>And I work towards becoming a better person all around.
I can't figure out how.

No, I'm hijacking OP's thread. But why is that? I want to desensitize myself to women. Being so desperate to have sex is just sad, normies touch and hug girls without getting a boner, I want that as well. Being too horny is creepy and not normie. I want to desensitize myself to women and be more relaxed around them.

>I grew up NOT being close with my mom and dad, it's a real struggle for me to make friends and socialize. I can't emotionally care about other people. I struggle with intimacy.
Pretty sure this is more or less made up. You probably believe it, but it's still bullshit.

Daddy and mommy issues are real

They can be. What you’re describing isn’t “daddy and mommy issues.”

It can work well if you're Chad, my cousin lived with all girls at uni they did his cooking and washed his clothes for him all the time.

Then what is it?