Baaaaaack off

baaaaaack off

Attached: CAE431CA-E708-449B-8E26-D62E152FC0C3.jpg (541x627, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?t=uX70K_1537453032
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no u

Attached: Threatening people with guns.png (602x599, 579K)

Attached: Restore a saved game.jpg (291x291, 85K)

can someone link this original video? i mustve been innawoods when this happened.

Attached: VA Militia.jpg (1200x630, 156K)

Nevar 4git

Attached: 1541883857513m.jpg (1024x1024, 228K)

I think this is an even better conundrum than the trolley car problem.
Who's """"""at fault""""""?

Arent they in jail?

I believe so but haven't heard much lately

i doubt it

The man dumping illegally, dumpster defenders did no wrong

Attached: 1537542353357.png (624x951, 891K)

teehee so cute

Are Americans even human at this point? They're literally waddling blobs of flesh that can only eat and kill, they have no real conciousness.

Yup. Pissed their lives away because some guy tossed a mattress next to a dumpster.

Lots of threads on this, check the archive.
liveleak.com/view?t=uX70K_1537453032

Attached: 1537461426142.gif (382x554, 2.57M)

take yer swing!

The obesity rate for Brits is higher than white Americans'. Blacks and Mexicans make our numbers skyrocket as a whole, but white vs white you people are fatter.

fuck off back to your paki rape shed mate

I wonder if they were Hillary supporters

But we still have conciousness, Americans are zombie like.

t. Amerrizombie NPC that waddles around with a gun in hand

Cheeseburger walrus and onion ring sasquatch

Attached: nigger bitches fat.jpg (2321x2082, 577K)

Yeah, I'd like an update on what is happening with these guys. The media was not playing fair with them. They completely omitted details about how the lunatic yelling at them was a total meth head with a rap sheet as long as my leg. And apparently he had been a regular problem in that neighborhood.

t. triggered Amerizombie NPC that wants to shoot me and then eat my flesh

You're posting under duress I can't take you seriously. Pop off a few racial slurs in your reply to me, friendo. Let's see who's sleeping.

Yeah, now that I rewatched it the fact that the bald dude threw the bat tips it in their favor quite heavily. It'd be a pretty even split if he only made some ambiguous gesture with it IMO.

Am I the only one who suspects Macho Man Randy Savage didn't die and was living under the pseudonym "Aaron"?

Better hope Israel doesn't want you invaded, bong

Attached: perfection.png (602x602, 51K)

bud your country had hundreds of your own females raped systematically and then cut up to put in kebabs by welfare migroids. Wouldn't you want a gun in your current situation lad

American culture has spread to Europe. The zombie infection is spreding to us. European brothers need to stand strong before the American zombie hordes before it's too late.

oh lol tysvm

He was told to do so.
Defenders gave one free attack.
They are in the wrong having come out brandishing