How low can ya go

How low can ya go

Attached: DC7F8589-673A-450A-AAC7-558170271996.jpg (1242x1187, 177K)

Just sold all my stock and moved it to precious metals until this turmoil settles

The bulls are losing steam

Yes keep selling.....

Attached: A7FAA13F-4111-4BA8-A683-850E80431357.jpg (1242x698, 153K)

We are about to enter the great depression 2.0 followed by the 4th industrial revolution.

Still up 7k from when Obongo was in office.

>great depression 2.0
OH NO DOES THIS MEAN MY SMARTPHONE STOPS WIRELESSLY CONNECTING TO MY CAR??

that's the problem though

It's officially over.

Stock market can bottom out and eat shit for all I’m concerned.

Yes, why wait until it’s down 60%?

People still don’t understand that growth like this is never sustainable. It’s going to bounce up and down till the real growth rate catches up. Deal with it. The orange nigger has done nothing to improve the growth rate.

ENJOY THE RIDE GOOOOOOYYS

Attached: 1543264259429.png (800x704, 92K)

You’re right sell off everything

Attached: 611C40DF-A594-4177-81D3-170D85A46ED6.png (420x420, 12K)

Already did.. g fund for people in the know

That a boy

Prick

Stock up on cooking oil, dry beans and rice. AR15 Ammo... am I forgetting anything?

You should always have food water weapon and ammo. But I’m not expecting a total collapse of society anytime soon

I can't wait

Attached: 35342.jpg (1280x707, 381K)

bic lighters
100 or 2

RRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DDDDDDRUMPFT

Attached: download.jpg (248x203, 11K)

I have mutual funds, going to kill myself though, who want them?

>Semen
Fixed for you.

I’ll accept bitcoin. I can give you my bitcoin address

Sir can you transfer to india

yes, External hard drives, Gazzoline, Tires, Melee weapons, Gold nuggets and a bible. But one that is in braille

sell it all and buy cocaine
why die boring when you can die spectacular?

its all in monopoly money

>Dems take the House
>market panics

Anyways I remember in 2011 when I first started investing in the stock market, it was unheard of that the DOW could hit 20,000. Now it’s chilling at 24+

Good idea, Need battle buddies though.

Stock market is up 14% since election night 2016?? WOW! Must be the Trump effect.

>put economy on steroids by cutting taxes on Jews, and increase government spending

Why is Jow Forums retarded and cannot see the economy i s gonna overwork itself.

Economy has 40hr work week, trump made it an 80hr work week how will it cope.

All the way to the bottom, baby!

Keep watching, middle-class cucks! That's your 401K going down that hole, and when it comes back up, it's going to be investment capital funds, not your retirement fund, that'll be benefitting!

Die American't economy! Die!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

with enough cocaine the world is your battle buddy

s&p on track for worst quarter in years and nasdaq is worst quarter in a decade

I’ve been practicing my NUNCHAKU and KAHTAHNAH skills every night this past month. I’d say my skill level is about 85. Should be good to go if the war starts.

Why panic?
Are they afraid the gravy train is gone?

People need to keep selling

>Are they afraid the gravy train is gone?
if it's actually gone you should be afraid too

Not a bad plan, Pajeet.

How much does it cost to live like a king there?

How many of your women aged 18-26 can I rent for less than $3 a day?

>Tfw the answer is "all of them"

Attached: drunken roflmao.jpg (413x395, 38K)

I have steel and copper funds, im good.

Never sell when its falling dumbass. If its going up you sell, if its going down you buy.

Just hold them for 10 mor years.. unless you are ready to retire then sorry, the market will tank down to 15000, then eventually go up to 30000+

Shhhhhhh his loss our gain

unless you're keeping tons of raw steel in a safe in your garage that's not going to help you much

A couple of months ago I invested heavily in cranberry and pumpkin futures. I'm planning on holding them through at least the middle of next year. What could possibly go wrong?

the economy could collapse great depression style before the futures pay off

I sold everything a week before the drop. I'm buying in at -20%

Call me when it drops below 20k.

Attached: 9348768934634.png (1229x682, 80K)

Nah, I just bought lots of wolf ammo
For Fenris!

Everybody just needs to remember traders are pigs who get slaughtered, investors are the butchers. Here piggy piggy piggy!!!

Attached: 95988B98-F361-4FD4-825C-17BD3F31544A.jpg (866x1300, 191K)

Everytime I sell low I get fucked. Everytime I hodl I get fucked. Everytime I buy I get fucked. Is this normal? Should I not be investing?

Trump's conviction is still a few months out

Pretty much this
You can make profits from trading but its mostly luck based (or you have some inside info)

Most of it comes from investing properly and then selling it off
How to do? no idea

Yeah, the blue wave was a red wave for the stock market.

Hitler did nothing wrong

Hitler at least understood free market principles. Trump is such a fucking retard he fucked over the economy he boosted with tariffs.

Attached: F1D97E6B-4AD9-4912-89F9-BB4C99D08F89.jpg (432x520, 56K)

I remember when i was poor and jealous

Attached: 1483817435260.png (593x554, 106K)

Unless it keeps going down and I buy in for less.

>Stock market can bottom out and eat shit for all I’m concerned.
It's all ON SALE! I could not be happier.

>.. unless you are ready to retire then sorry, the market will tank down to 15000,
I'd hate to be a boomer retiring right now. That would suck to see my portfolio crash just before I'm set to retire.

It’s still up from a year ago. Not a bad time to retire. Last year would’ve been better. I’m just starting, so I welcome a crash

>I welcome a crash
Yeah, I do, too. I still have another 16 years until I retire. That's a lot of time for the markets to not only correct but to surge again. I look at any crashes as a great time to buy up more ETFs at discount prices.

>Not a bad time to retire.
Also, as one gets older and closer to retirement, he should be re-balancing his portfolio so that it is weighted more in bonds. Roughly 5 years prior to retirement, start doing this.

Hey pedro can you mow my lawn?

It’s down 1.5% kiddo. That’s about as close to nothing as possible.

So what percentage of savings do you leave as cash so that you can buy up cheap etfs?

Do I need to update windows and my drivers?

But look at the trend. Since Oct 3 it has been trending down.

>zoomers think a 1.37% drop is newsworthy

We are about to cross the Rubicon. Fucking old boomers on Jow Forums don't believe in technical analysis, I hope ateast anons here aren't retarded.
Dow is at support level, MACD indicates a change in trend, the chart already shows a double top. Fuck you boomers and fundamental cucks. The only question is when will the absolute collapse happen?
Last recession there was a lil spike in April pefore crash through the floor, I think this time it might be more rapid.
SHORT SELL BUY REVERSE ETFs
GLORY TO THE DOOM

Attached: 1537332915254m.jpg (1024x1024, 53K)

Human labor is no longer going to be needed. You will either merge with machines or be left out of society.

So yeah, update windows

Machines can't update themselves user. Plus, until there is a universal maintenance bot that can service everyone of the many various machines that exist in workplaces, I doubt very much that human labor, the cheapest resource in most businesses, will ever not be needed. They can always just import more immigrants to supply their low wage labor positions.

The fourth industrial revolution is about to commence buddy. Within 15 years your job will be obsolete. They will enact universal basic income across the western world. It was one of the main topics discuss at the trilateral comission meeting this year.

Watch some of truthstreammedia's content on youtube