Why does this board attract so many non-whites?

Why is it that everytime whites try to make something for ourselves non-whites have to literally shit it up with their inferiority complexes?

Attached: negro chaos.webm (222x396, 2.96M)

because we let them.

>amerimutts complain about non whites
Shut the fuck up you dirty 56%-er. You have nothing to complain about except winning WWII

who cares anyone can use this board

>because Jews make them.
fify

Because we have a common enemy

The kikes

Because they flood us with shill tier demoralization threads but I guess if that's what people want for this board then so be it.

Mudslime "refugee" spotted.
Or a Czec who like it up the ass.

it's an american board.

>why those shitskins ruining Jow Forums why are they jealous from my white heritage

Attached: main-qimg-5a28a9e588bee0ee890f3881aa569ca4.jpg (602x602, 61K)

And yet you post here lol

Because they want to be human too so they hang around humans.

Attached: 1540807346085.jpg (369x295, 62K)

>non-whites on Jow Forums
With the exception of Italians and slavs everyone here is white user. It's just larping for fun; kinda like the anti-semetism and brapp posts. It's all satire and joking around.

About 40% of American flag are literal shitskin beaners. It's actually disgusting to think some brown goblino is hiding behind the star-spangled banner. You can spot them easily with their fucking castizo shit LARPing as a white person and talking about BASED mexicans.

Attached: 1538258427807.jpg (511x340, 24K)

Because it wasn't "made for whites" at all, not even a little bit. It's a political discussion board on a Japanese cartoon image forum.

>inferiority complexes
there's your answer

>we

Nationalism is limited by skin colour

Because they want to be us and when they get told to fuck off they want to annoy us.

Shitskin here. Jow Forums only attracts INTPs from different races. Just so happens that evolution made whites birth more INTPs.

this

>star-strangled banner

I had to look up that gay ass abbreviation and it's lame, nerd.

DON'T BE ANTI-SEMITIC

you mad, honkay

Attached: 1508029128874.jpg (250x250, 5K)

whiter than you mutt

Paid by kikes just like everyone in this thread

All white places attract muds. They can't create themselves so they have to steal.

"technically" non-white by Jow Forums standards, but in leftist parlance I have "white passing privilege" as a white hispanic, and my Spanish skills are rusty as fuck.
Consequently, I am stuck in the same boat, where whatever fate befalls whites catches me too. Meanwhile I don't begrudge any group from establishing their identity within their own society, nor think that is necessarily hateful.
Aside from that, leftists, pedos, and assorted cultural saboteurs and their enablers infuriate me and are more of an actual active threat than some people who are smeared as white supremacist bigotnazis for not toeing the line of what is considered acceptable in the current year

Well put, pretty much sums it up.

>white hispanic

This dumb meme needs to die. Actual white people don't see you as white and never will.

Honestly I'd say it's case by case there are a select few that look like the whitest type of spaniards like some people in Argentina.

Jow Forums wasn't created as a political board, it's a anime board
it's only recently where pol and right side politics became popular here
even then, the rest of the site doesn't care about us and half of the posts here are from libs from twitter or reddit

They want to know how we do it. However, our secret can't be learned, traded, or sold. It is the result of our own genetic evolution. Adaptation, improvisation, conquering and dominating.

We are 10% of the global population, yet responsible for over 90% of all that we have today and they hate us for it.

We managed to become the most civilized of all creatures, but hold within us the most primal and savage violence every inflicted on the earth. That we can maintain order and composure in spite of our slumbering darkness shows how truly superior we are.

For those who doubt, or those who are off-white subhuman trash, understand that your barrage of torment, sjw, hashtag slavery will eventually trip our switch.

be grateful gods going to kill them all
off earth soon. they're all going to be
so scared and whining like dogs LOL.

Attached: non white extinction by god.jpg (486x1080, 322K)

I'm a nigger and you cant stop me from being here.

this board attracts many non whites since around 2015-2016.
I'm nonwhite (white skin latino) but I hate current culture, the jews (hollywood and gov) and niggers destroying everything.

I am less than 56 percent white.

Demoralization

whiter than you

Don't really care one way or another, so long as I don't have to use that Latinx bullshit.

because it's cool.
unlike you.

Attached: 1533074128433.jpg (640x617, 77K)

>tfw always the whitest country to post in any thread

Attached: 1540773474427.jpg (800x798, 104K)

This board is open to all goyim. It's important that the goyim knows.

Attached: 1520206280228.webm (1280x720, 856K)

Well those that are leftwing leaning are generally in panic at the moment. So I guess Jow Forums is a very good place to tell those "ebil raycists" your opinion.

>jews
>white
kike get lost

the alt-right is MOSTLY nonwhite. the core of its beliefs are ressentiment against the universal empathy and anti-tribalistic values that actual whites uphold, ironically inviting their invasion by people who believe the opposite

>Fifteen threads about wah wah why don't whyte wymn love us! Fuck Tyrone
>Fifteen threads of ITT we pat white people on the back, so proud of my ancestors :')

How much is rent for a normal two bedroom apartment in Tallinn?

and how are you going to redpill the nig nogs,the pajeets,the gooks and the swedes on international jewery if you don't allow them to have a sneak peak you doofus?
I mean I know their mental faculties are not on the same level but it is still a humanitarian crime to be blind in the ways they are being used
let them understand ((who)) is pulling their strings and let them live their lives
we do not have to agree on anything other than the right of each one to exist

Attached: 1397053415970.jpg (158x152, 5K)

>About 40% of American flag are literal shitskin beaners. It's actually disgusting to think some brown goblino is hiding behind the star-spangled banner. You can spot them easily with their fucking castizo shit LARPing as a white person and talking about BASED mexicans.

I actually have to agree with this.

Anonymous.
Everyone here is whatever you want them to be. Troll, shill, jew, nigger, spic, cracker, drumfpster, libtard, leaf, commie, nazi, lefty, muzzie, christcuck, bong, CIA, mutt, etc. Everyone reading this falls into one of these categories.

I remember when the internet was all white. Non whites started trickling in by the 00s. Around 2007 the numbers of them exploded with the emergence of niggertech like smartphones that gave non whites easy and instant access to the internet. There was a time when you could assume every single person you were talking to on the internet was white.

Year by year, the average person I encounter on the internet keeps getting dumber and dumber. It weren't for shit like autocorrect with spellcheck it would be even more obvious that the average internet user can barely even write. There used to not be spellcheck and search engines were so primitive that if you misspelled a word you would just find results with the misspelled word.

This applies to Jow Forums as well but the aging demographic here offsets it by a bit. I've been posting on boards here since 2006 there was a lot more underage b& back then but even so there was an abundance of people that were my intellectual equals. I felt among peers but now I feel like a titan in the midst of a horde of goblinos.

Attached: 1527998057920.jpg (1202x900, 87K)

>nepal
lol whatever niggerchink

>imagine being a jew
just kys

>bohooo muh white safespace on Ana anonymous Malay artisan paddlemaking board

Why are wh*toids so patethic?

Attached: 1541936933866.png (320x469, 219K)

only place that agrees with my basic observational skills that point out niggers and spics are a scourge on this planet.

>He says, as he posts on a Japanese-inspired anime forum

Because they know what we say is true.

Attached: the Mountian Sage Speaks.jpg (1329x456, 199K)

>Intellectual equals
>Nigger-tier post
When your intellectual prowess is in Language skills you might be a Kike.

It's the demographics. We just have way too many Americans here

Pig skins aren’t the only ones who know there way around a thread, ye pig skins shit Incels, no longer in a echochamber. Storms comming Stuhrmfags.

Oh I'm going to enjoy the next big conflict in the middle east, alright. I hope next time its feets on the ground again. There are not even nearly enough dead muslims in my opinion.

Access to white people is a human right.