SO MUCH WINNING

Attached: DuEUH5WU0AAXcF5.jpg (1200x675, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/p/how-the-21st-century-plantation-works-and-rampant-global-blowjobs-d218b0bc995b
twitter.com/AnonBabble

medium.com/p/how-the-21st-century-plantation-works-and-rampant-global-blowjobs-d218b0bc995b

gotta move all they stole out of america
before the default. master mason number
22. seven vengeance curses of cain.

what a time to be alive.

Attached: master builder.jpg (957x557, 388K)

Democrats voted back in and started tanking the market.

I HATE YOU FAGS SO FUCKING MUCH SOME OF US ACTUALLY HAVE MONEY TO LOSE RRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEE

Attached: download.jpg (248x203, 11K)

when economy was good
> "Bu- but the president doesnt have any effect on the economy"
when the economy gets bad
> Haha see trump is the worst

>GDP above 2%
>feds steadily raising rates
>experts saying market is growing

It's just retarded day traders angry that we are negotiating with China instead of being good goys like europe and just accepting cheap chinese products

boo hoo, should of gave it away
and followed messiah.

PUMP AND DUMP

>Portfolio still up over 10% since Obama finally stopped squatting in the whitehouse

Attached: 8AC2878E-6138-4A8B-858C-B6A81B3C2929.jpg (730x699, 126K)

and up 14% since hilldebeast was slain on election night 2016.

Not quite.
When stock market going well
>it was because of Obama!
When stock market slides
>well done blumpf!

Trump can't do nothing.
System is coming down.
Begin to stock food, water and ammo.

who would have guessed she was a white supremist nazi this whole time? why isn’t this pic front page news?

American dollar is a shitcoin anyway. Better get some ETH or BTC.

You're a fucking idiot and so is OP. Stocks can't go up exponentially forever, it's not reflective of the actual value of companies and will eventually crash. The feds bumping up the interest rates, which are still very fucking low, result in nessisary corrections and reduce market volitility.

Haven't been to Jow Forums lately have you

thanks mueller!, thanks democrats!.

>libturds dont understand that a correction would happen after the longest bullrun in history

place is being kind of slow lately, maybe most of the original pajeets went bankrupt and off'd themselves

I wonder if a giant tech ceo just got arrested in a foreign country or something

You only lose if you sell retard. Stay poor.

Why are you criticizing someone who agrees with you?

You've completely misread my post. We're in a healthy correction, not a crash.

thanks Obama.....
oh wait, this is Trumps economy..

jokes on you OP haven't you kept up with /ptg/ or something, it's da jews activating the debt switch because white goylem resist genocide

Attached: 1542408224923.png (537x491, 398K)

This: but unironically

(((voted)))

>stock market is still above normal levels
>it's returning to the mean
>reee crash!!DRUNPFFLFLMFMDMDP because it's going down, Obama when it is going up

Didn't Obama just give a bunch of speeches recently where he claimed this while economy is his doing and he was praised for it? I'm very confused right now.

Rates rising but still low as you said and we have a correction. I'd suppose you're a doomsayer for when rates are finally normal.

Democrats crashed the economy by harvesting votes after election day and stealing elections in California.

literally this, its fussy kikes some are still mad about that one cia nigger reporter from saudi arabia. Neocons cant shutup about war and get mad when theres no major war shit going on.

>muh tax cuts for the rich are gonna boost the economy
I'm starting to believe Trump is a plant sent in by democrats to destroy the republican party.

Attached: 1482590559769.jpg (871x593, 77K)

Attached: Ds3x52EUwAEog5x.jpg (567x378, 37K)

anyone who trade did know that the market will fail even before Trump presidency

Attached: 1517907017170.png (1240x852, 793K)

That being said Trump policy helped the economy and if there is crisis you in Usa will be fine

It's called "Presidents get too much credit and too much blame".

obamas making hundreds and millions of dollars and bragging about it, little nigglet made lots of money of arms dealing and other corrupt shit. I hope he gets arrested from his shit too, he bent so hard all his election time its insane, then tried starting a huge war with russia in syria before trump got elected.

As long as they don't crank the nob all att once it's not an issue

The DOW is up ~33% (18k -> 24k) since Trump was elected. Markets go up and down, don't be a gay retard.

>that image
Go back to l*ddit, you fucking faggot

What goes up must come down.

You are falling into a DEPRESSION, you imbecile.

>muh stock prices are the only measure of economic health and productivity
Also everyone got a tax cut you fucking retard

No, not even close

You should of done what I did and just be homeless

Not trumps fault. He will end the fed. Watch

look at biz board if you want to see some depression or rather acceptance at this point

Attached: 1a55a.jpg (467x333, 28K)

Wow muhammad, you better short everything and make a bunch of money then lol.
Maybe you'd like to explain to us why we're so clearly headed for a depression rather than, potentially, a market correction following a period of unprecedented growth.
I'l wait.

Will be fun in the next months with negative interest rates.
Things are going too fast.
And the corporate debts, oh my, even better man.
E V E N B E T T E R.

Because you are economically misguided

what's the matter you fucks, can't stomach a little chaos?
don't worry, this barely started. you asked for it so you'll get it.
shadilay inded ha ha.

good one

Attached: 1520962455425.jpg (345x336, 214K)

Italy has negative interest? Lel