Why are you against this Jow Forums?

user, I live in the Middle East on holiday in the UK. Im sorry if you have a problem about it but my wife and children simply deserve better. They deserve the rich opportunities that people in western countries enjoy they deserve the wealth your countries possess. As a parent it is my duty to provide the BEST for my wife and children therefore I’m coming to Sweden or America to make new life.

Attached: 55B72CC2-BC3E-467A-9014-36CB5AE3D0D9.jpg (800x563, 427K)

Attached: BAITZKRIEG.png (294x171, 7K)

i have no prob with arabs and other shit skins. they have their own country. stay there.

because your men are rapists and terrorists and your women birth rapists and terrorists. so fuck off and stay in the desert we dont want you

nothing, but arabs have their own countries already
i just want europe to stay european

Based and redpilled

Why cant your own countries provide you those opportunities?

Oh that’s right they’re run by your fellow Muslims

dont come here and make our country bad like yours sandcoon

>I deserve
>they deserve
>we deserve
the rope. all of you.

Kek. The opportunities we receive. We receive spit on the face and kicks on the butt. Are you sure you want that?

I knew an Israeli man married to a Palestinian woman once. They seemed nice.

Attached: headphones doggo.gif (300x169, 1011K)

Arabs manage to be uglier than brazilians, how the fuck is that even possible?

Attached: disgust.gif (240x228, 858K)

>They deserve a better life

You're right they do, it's up to you and like minded well meaning men in your country to do everything you can to progress and further the socio-economic setting you currently live in. I applaud your courage and salute your understanding that your children deserve better, it's something i can relate to.

But the question is, do I have to make that happen at my expense? If your family deserves better is it my RESPONSIBILITY to do something, even if it's a detriment to my standard of life?

>baito refuru

Attached: 1516891099679.png (680x452, 510K)

>I live in the Middle East
>therefore I’m coming to Sweden or America to make new life
So greedy

Attached: Dubai-Marina.jpg (1903x819, 1.67M)

You don't "deserve" shit. Work to make your own country a better place if you want your children to have a better life

Our children deserve the best which is why you shouldn't come to the west

Because Jow Forums consists of beta males. I converted to Islam and already have 3 wives. Praise Allah for the gifts he gave me.

they dont deserve shit
the same way you dont deserve shit

if we werent cucked you wouldnt be in europe now

Those things only exist because the West has been relatively mudslime free, though.
If no one had told the sand niggers that oil had value, you would have still been nomads fucking camels.
The British should have killed every last one of you, but they were faggots.

>As a parent it is my duty to provide the BEST for my wife and children
Don't you think we have the same duty, to provide the best for our wife and children?
Therefore our duty is to not let you come here.

This. Stop coming here.

What's wrong with the Middle East? Go to Dubai or something.