Should i take revenge?

There is reason enough for me to take revenge, but im not sure if i know what would be sufficient.

Like if somebody had punched, you punch back.

but what do you do if its worse than that?
What kind of revenge should i take if any?

Attached: Sam van de Heide.jpg (1200x1330, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yuvm1ghQcGg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

revenge isn't worth it

It's better not to retaliate, you win by not giving in and living a better life above your abuser. By retaliating you make them the victor. Show your apathy and weakness by rising above and living a better life. Don't seek revenge, it will not fill the void.

and their weakness* in will by not affecting you.

Great job at explaining the situation. Let me guess, you are in high school and orbited your crush for years, and then your friend asked her out and they became bf/gf?

Yes.... :/

Im not on about something petty.
Im on about 10 years of torment.
Finally figured out im on a shitlist thanks to somebody spilling the beans.

Kinda figured if they dont let me live my life why should i not turn around and fuck them up?

Attached: giphy.gif (500x392, 423K)

Stop being dramatic and take charge of your own situation

Nice and dismissive.
What right do you have to suggest i stop?
You wouldnt know what i went trough.
Im really not the dramatic type. Im here to ask for advice for the simple reason that i dont want to fuck them up, but if i have no choice then fuck em.

What would you do if you saw no other option?

Attached: 7VSZ72J.gif (245x192, 508K)

>What right do you have to suggest i stop?
Anyone has the right to suggest anything, dumdum. You're under no obligation to take any suggestions if thats what you choose.
>Im here to ask for advice
I don't think you are. I think you're here to hear what you want to hear and ignore what you don't.
>What would you do if you saw no other option?
Just because you don't see another option doesn't mean another option doesn't exist. If someone is threatening you with physical violence then you do everything you can do avoid that physical confrontation. If the physical confrontation is unavoidable and the police refuse to help then you defend yourself. The fact is, however, you massively contradicted yourself the moment you came here asking for advice about revenge. Revenge is not defending yourself. If you want advice on how to take revenge our advice is to be a better person and resolve your feelings of anger some other way. If you don't intend on taking any advice that doesn't feed into what you want to hear then fuck off and get revenge already because this back and fourth we're doing is pointless.

You don't want advice, you want validation. How is anyone supposed to give you advice when you don't even say what the problem is and instead act like a tumblrina drama queen?

Id give you a detailed explanation of the torment and the situation but for legal reasons im not spilling my guts out.
Anyways.

how do you suggest i "take charge of my own situation"

when ive been fired from jobs because of it?
The town i live is corrupt as hell and moving as of now isnt an option otherwise id already be gone.

Attached: 2017-07-16-absorbing-pain-like-a-dry-sponge-in-waterx.jpg (1000x1092, 482K)

Im telling you what the problem is.
im cornered and i really dont have much of a choice.

by revenge i mean stop them forcing them to stop.

>Im telling you what the problem is.
You have in absolutely no way, shape or form told us what your problem is.

Im cornered and see no other option.
>THAT^ is the problem
and i asked how do you suggest i "take charge of my own situation"?

im getting the black list treatment.
i reckon i move and lose a lot of money and still run the risk of being fucked over where ever i move to
or
i move, get lucky and they fuck off.

still there is no justice in this. Not that i give much of a shit at this point. I just wanna live a normal life and if they dont let me imma have to make them.
its like having a bully in school but im not in school and this is about my livelihood and income.

>im getting the black list treatment.
What do you understand "blacklisting" to mean? Because you keep saying it and I don't think it means what you think it means. What specifically is happening and why do you think your response is to commit violent acts upon people?

oh the fact that the cop friend of one of them was present when i was threatened with death by a guy and never reported it let alone step in.
if people dont stop after a decade they wont stop if you ask them nicely.

the blacklist is about me losing my job after being spotted by a friend of a friend...literally 1 week later.

see one of them is a business owner and he's a fucking degenerate psycho.
He tried to sue my dad and my dad won which led to him having to move.
im pretty sure that dude is behind it.
i kinda figured id leave and just let the dude fuck with the wrong person some time but apparently after all these years i still cant be left in peace.
so fuck it. either they step off or i step on.

Uh-huh, random guy threatened to kill you, and some cop friend of theirs did something magic to ruin your life. And just like magic A WHOLE WEEK LATER you lost your job. Holy shit, it's like someone planned it! It must be! Because it's not like you did anything to anybody! You were just behaving yourself!

I think you're paranoid dude. You really need to see a psychiatrist.

Jesus, you sound like Chris-chan plotting his revenge against the local gamestop manager.

Grow the fuck up.

Random guy > not giving you information on who it is and where i know them from is purely based on the fact that i dont like jail much.

>good luck trying to troll some more

>explaining a situation will cause you to go to jail
You really are fucking paranoid dude. Have you talked to a therapist?

Boy, sure hope you're on a proxy considering you come off like a school shooter and this thread has probably already been reported to the FBI.

kek

stfu buddy. the FBI can look at this all they want its useless.
and who said i was killing anybody you fucking psycho.
stopping people doesnt mean you want to kill them.
Im not the one who mentioned that, fwiend.

Wow. Damage control is in full swing there.

Better start looking out your window. The partyvan is coming.

anyways you lot seem fucking out to make shit more than it is hoping to get in a screencap.
>i was there booooy

well no its nothing like that. i was hoping somebody had some decent advice and not some hippy bullshit.

for instance "a friend" was fucked over by a dude before and he fucked him up.
he waited till the dude got drunk on weekend and then as the walked home he fucked him up.
this way there was not a chance in the world his testimony would mean shit let alone that he'd see or remember anything of it.

but... i dont necessarily want to hurt them. I want to do what is necessary to be left alone.

>kek

you are such a piece of shit lol
im glad im not actually paranoid but i imagine some dude that is might be on CNN within a few hours or so.

why are you trying so hard?

Attached: d7e5e36c-2da6-4d2d-b681-eeb639e6fa04.png (648x431, 260K)

welcome to Jow Forums, where most faggots are so up their own ass and 'above it all' that they'll just talk down to you to boost their own ego and/or reprehensible bastards who don't want to see one of their own get any comeuppance for their fucked up twisted selfish deeds

tl;dr NIGGERS

what means do you have that could reasonably used to take revenge against this guy? start there

>ramblings of a paranoid delusional
>hurr durr people who disagree me must be trying to make a screencap
I don't know what kind of advice you actually want bro. Go see a therapist.

>What right do you have to suggest i stop?
YOUR LITERALLY ASKING US IF YOU SHOULD STOP OR NOT.

thanks dude.
I was thinking of hiring a Private investigator and find dirt on this dude.

i mean i know he's corrupt as fuck..the only problem is that i dont have much money to hire one.
Maybe i should learn about being one and try it myself?
i mean how hard can it be to find dirt on a guy who would go drunk driving and "almost hit me by accident"
this dude would intimidate us 24/7 he'd even wake us up at 6am shooting fireworks at our windows.
this dude was out of his mind.

i kinda think he's acting on the fear that i might expose him for being a piece of shit.

yeah stop what?
maybe you guys have a better idea than revenge.
You do realize there are more types of revenge.

Attached: _20170918_170648.jpg (432x477, 33K)

>posting a picture with a gun and title your thread "should i take revenge"
>b-b-but I never said I wanna kill anyone user!
Just kill yourself already and hopefully this shit bait thread dies as fast as you do.

So starting a thread with a known meme isnt an obvious joke?
holy crap.
either you think im retarded or you are trolling.

Attached: _20170810_184823.jpg (380x574, 55K)

I reckon i should follow this

Attached: Sun-Tzu-The-opportunity-of-defeating-the-enemy-is-provided-by-the-enemy-himself.png (600x600, 344K)

how much of the local po-lice does he have in his pocket? that could put a serious damper on things.
>fear you'll expose him
that or he thinks he's untouchable. tormenting you for ten years because he's holding a grudge against someone connected to you points toward the latter imo, but fuck knows
>private investigatoring
with how much shit is online nowadays it mostly just takes patience and autism unless you have to do "field work" at some point which would be irrelevant in this case for various reasons

this seems prudent, yeah

Exactly the best kind of revenge is just winning.
IE Get turned down by Lacey get fit get rich hook up with even hotter Stacy what Lacey’s eyes burn with jealousy.
The revenge y’all talking about like being a shooting and Van Niggerstan Nigger is fucking retarded.

Attached: 24645495-C6B4-4B34-9731-B69F11BE58AB.png (540x293, 262K)

Tbh i only know of 1 for sure and its cause the cop is dirty.
Im not sure of others though.

desu i kinda dont want to make my life revolve around this. I reckon maybe i can either give him a push when he does something illegal that makes it impossible for the police not to arrest him or i find an "enemy" of his. Like competition or something and maybe feed them some shit so they go mental on him so im out of the picture and i can gtfo leaving them behind burning the world down around them

desu the last part seems the best to me.
I mean its nto illegal to make people aware of that they are being screwed over and have them do the work...right?

thanks for helping me think about this.
think im gonna do a course for a couple hundred and become my own P.i. that way i also dont have to rely on working for a boss.
>2 birds with one stone

Attached: lol.jpg (405x348, 54K)

IF this revenge doesn't involve anyone dying and or you going to jail for blackmail or some shit then do it. If someone fucking gets injured, dies or you getting your life ruined, then don't. good luck.

whatever you end up doing or not doing, keep your tracks well covered. you give this guy any reason to suspect even in passing that you may've fucked with him and he WILL retaliate. settle this from a very convoluted and disconnected distance. or just gtfo and start over elsewhere. good luck and godspeed fren.

>better idea than revenge
Yeah, it’s called moving on with your life.

aight

>ive played dumb ever since i found out

Attached: Cant Catch me.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

Just find a new girl user.
I can already tell you the perfect gf does not exist you just find someone you click with and you work things out.
My best girlfriend to this day had Cerebral Palsy and spend her entire life confined to a wheelchair.
I originally only dated her out of pity and I thought it would last a month.
We dated for the better part of 2 1/2 years and still talk to this day almost 3 years after we finished high school.
You’all be fine life takes unexpected turns constantly

kek good man.
>thanks to someone spilling the beans
^ is your potential weak link. plan accordingly

how?
how do you move on when you have been fucked over?
i mean its not like you are in my shoes.

Attached: giphy (1).gif (200x200, 983K)

that's true.
but its kinda hard when your life is made impossible.
also dont you think a person that acts like this deserves a little of his own medicine?
t.Pepe "D-Fens" Foster
(jk)

Attached: e661c82a-0d34-4ac2-a2c0-82afc46021fa.png (720x539, 473K)

You move the fuck on and do something else. How the fuck do you think people who go to prison don’t just automatically commit suicide upon their release?
Or do you think that your having been wronged instead of having gotten your just deserts makes you special?

oh no i dont think im special.
i just think its fucked up he didnt stop.
i mean taking revenge for somethign is one thing but there are lines you dont cross.

for you guys who like listening to comedians tell funny stories
youtube.com/watch?v=yuvm1ghQcGg

I considered blinding my stalker but I decided against it. Just thought it would be funny, teaching the creep a lesson.