KAVANAUGH CUUCKED OUT

Kavanaugh just voted to keep funding Planned Parenthood

Attached: 1544459272415.png (1280x1336, 894K)

Your text and your tweet say different things, Leaf.

Justices are not law makers

No it doesnt. Fox just reported the same thing.

Gorsuch voted against the funding and Kavanaugh joined the liberals and voted for the funding

A ban is not the same as not funding.
Besides, the SCOTUS can't stop funding because of a state's petition. Congress funds, President approves the funding nor not.

In the US, the majority of babies of white women who get aborted have a black father.

good less niggers and spics

It's the only thing keeping us alive.

Until justin trudea imports like 30 million wogs as hes planning to do.

Attached: Stark-Contrasts[1].gif (350x245, 5K)

Kill all leftist and nigger babies.

Attached: 8044560619170.jpg (1280x1161, 211K)

Kavanaugh was always a middle of the road "Republican" that wasn't even going to dare to go against the liberal hegemony. The only reason people actually defended this guy was purely based on how scummy the Democrats were in smearing him with sexual assault allegations.

>Kavanaugh just voted to keep funding Planned Parenthood
he cleared Clinton on the Vince Foster murder, he should resign

A ban on abortion providers is not the same as stopping funding to Planned Parenthood, and a refusal to hear a case is not a vote or ruling.

He has to prove he's a good guy to get back his reputation.

Abortions is just like gun control. If you ban abortions it'll just drive it underground and legitimize leftist fearmongering about Repugs taking away women's rights.

I don't like abortion, its morally abhorrent but I'm not a brainlet to where I can't see it's an unfortunate necessity.

Attached: 1544394213891.png (697x768, 177K)

Good. Less niglets.

This, this is why we supported him.

Uh yeah, like Susan Collins said before the hearing "Kavanaugh has a proven history as a moderate and respects precedence set by former judges. The idea he would overturn abortion laws is ludicrous and unrealistic." Paraphrased but the gist is there.

So, naturally, you wouldn't be surprised if you paid attention like an adult. That goes for anyone confounded by this. Pay. Attention.

Can you imagine the pressure people are putting on his kids and wife, bullying and ostracizing them? It’s completely fucked

Kek we are so fucked.

fake and gay

They're all the same. If they make it to the public spotlight they've already gotten the greenlight from zog. You really think anyone of us, or anything with a hinting of thought like us, would get close to getting into office anywhere? We'd get zero media exposure and would be a literal who come voting time.

They voted against the petition to hear the case, not voted against the case. They reject like 99% of all petitions.

the worship of moloch continues.
throw them babies(blessings) into
the fire, then wonder why your
nation degrades.

history of the jesuits will
show you why they get
thrown out of nations.

Gorsuch is going to be a beast 20 years from now, mark me he’s the real Thomas protégée

Finally, legal eugenics

Amen.

>fox said it

Attached: u.jpg (480x640, 84K)

Punished Kav is an even better justice than Milquetoast Kav.

Sadly the Democrat babies are being shitted out by Paco and Consuela

this, being anti-abortion is being anti-white

more blacks aborted than born in NYC

Attached: 1512411178928.jpg (532x582, 17K)

This is fucking FANTASTIC! More dead spics and niggers. Exactly what we voted for.

Except Kavanaugh was the only conservative to vote against. why didnt Gorsuch reject?

This has been his position the whole time you absolute fucking mong

NO IT ISN'T YOU FUCKING LYING KIKE
MOST ABORTIONS ARE WHITE BABIES YOU STUPID WORTHLESS HOOKNOSE YID

I don't mind honestly. I think all abortions should be done with different size punches and old coat hangers and I'm "pro choice" as in I don't care.

That’s fucking stupid, you don’t need abortions to defend your person and your property, or to resist tyrannical governments.

There is no situation where an abortion is necessary. Sometimes an emergency C-section of a still-born worst case scenario but you don’t need to cut it up and vacuum it out like how they handle abortions.

If men hadn’t let women run amok like they do now there would be no need for abortions, as women would only sleep with men they intended on having children with.

> WAAAAAA! Abortion is wrong!

Found the conservacuck.

Look up Margret Sanger. She was a straight up eugenecist. Planned Parenthood is secretly the most red pilled organization around.

Women who get abortions are either: black, Hispanic, or crazy liberal white cat ladies.

Good. All women have a right to abortion

WE JUST CAN'T STOP WINNING FOLKS. WE'RE GONNA WIN BIGLEY. I LOVE JEWS AND NIGGERS

This. If you get raped carry it to term and give it to an orphanage. Other than that don’t have sex unless your willing to get pregnant. It’s pretty simple.

this

What a surprise! He is a cuck, did you not watch the hearings? He is a total beta moderate. ALL his clerks are females, so he can be a white knight.

>kavanaugh cucked
>funding continues that enables liberal and nigger babies to die.
Pick one faggot

No, they dont

Hurrrrrr....

It's great that that we have two white supremacist judges on the SC who love killing niglets. Pic related

Attached: dttaraer'.png (1220x656, 28K)

Attached: STKLASYATRY.png (321x320, 21K)

planned parenthood is helping america stay majority white. you idiots should stop sabotaging your own welfare

Attached: srkst.png (639x400, 101K)

Attached: ajrykstyk.png (960x730, 159K)

More dead nigger babies means less adult niggers. Jow Forums is 100% pro-nigger-abortion.

Good they should make abortion mandatory for sub humans and low IQ

Murder is still illegal

>believing in the right/left paradigm
good good goy

You’d think the experience would have redpilled him a bit. He could rule a border wall as unconstitutional and Democrats will still call him a Nazi rapist.

OTOH, liberals are stupid enough to forgive him raping someone on national TV if Oprah and Huffpo tell them to.

And the law says abortion isn’t murder

Do I believe that abortion is morally correct? No. I think that it's murder. Is it the only thing currently stemming the tide of exponential growth of niggers and spics in the US? Yes, therefore I cannot possibly cheer it's abolition. I know it's wrong morally, but I'd rather they abort a million sub-100 IQ future democrats to be perfectly honest.

Unless the mother wants the baby, in which case if you kill the fetus it is considered murder.

Gonna need a citation on that. I have always seen the opposite.

>kicking the can down the road
Yeah good idea. Let's wait until the US is like 10% white to do anything about it. Good idea boomer faggot.

Planned parenthood aborts niggers and spics. It’s a good thing...

Why stop killing nigger babies? He knows what's best.

based democrats feeding moloch babies for more power. even though they kill more white babies than anything else its fucking BASED

Did anyone even watch his confirmation hearings? He said on the abortion issue he has always followed judicial precedent which is that you can't ban abortion. He said it in very plain language for anyone to see. He will never vote to ban abortions.

we need more abortions for black people not less

I tried telling all the fucking trumpcucks on this shithole that he was a liberal fag but all those retards did was just call everyone a shill. Kavanaugh even said in his hearing he works all the time to push more niggers and women into law jobs

>muh principles
>muh constitution
and this is why the right always looses

This, wtf is wrong with these faggots? What a disgrace

Wrong. You're forgetting the most crucial angle: accelerationism. The shitskin population NEEDS to explode sooner rather than later to get white men off the fucking couch and chugging opioids. Don't you understand how obvious the cause of increased welfare and gubmint gibs programs would be?

Fucking 2D thinkers here, ladies and gentlemen

>wanting to let the government decide what medical procedures you can have done to yourself

and you faggots call yourself constitutionalists

They won't even use a decent photo of him when he does their bidding.

Not only that, nogs are r-selective, meaning that a large number of their offspring will die even without abortion. A single white baby alive is more valuable than a hundred dead niggers

Can Trump do fucking anything right?

kav was never going to BTFO RvW. he's there to strike down the NFA

catholics always capitulate to marxist suversion
but its okay, just stack your highest lega office with 7 catholics and 2 jews and watch while your protestant country built on the solid foundations of protestant moral principles fades out of history

Yeah they should be Protestant instead, love the female and gay clergy here.

No lets do something immediately in the wall, but we can't not do something because that's not also doing something else.

This is why Germany is going to have to be full goose stepping swastika flying nazi's to correct their path instead of making only a minor adjustment and still being a very liberal country that just doesn't allow unlimited migration from the middle east and Africa.

It's not a 1 or a 0 it's a comprehensive issue, especially in America, where there is a segment of black people with a legitimate American history with as much right as anyone else to be here. then there's the muslims and mexicans with no business being here whatsoever.

Watching various European countries(not just Germany) always playing this zero sum game is sickening. We just wanted you to stop executing people, we didn't realize it was such a fine line between not killing people and forcibly importing every shitskin and wog to replace europe's population, while limiting the white population and ensuring it has no decent place to live.(only russia.)

What's worse is Euro indoctrination is so strong it's rubbed off on our media, now people practically faint and Trump's policies, all of which were fully supported by democrats 2008 and earlier.

Holy fuck it works. Now we just gotta teach white women not to use it.

As opposed to catholic cucks bending over to get ass fucked by kikes and niggers?

muh based Bush-supported Kavanaugh

HAHA CHRISTNIGGERS BTFO

The real embarrassment are the /ptg/ redditors who started sucking Lindsey Grahams cock because he stood up for his fellow neocon bush-era swamp creature. I hate Trump cultists so goddamn much.

lol and retards still think Trump will be reelected
top fucking kek

FYI the republican party will never ban abortion because it keeps people voting for them.

If you aren’t trying to make this shit not only legal, but accessible for poor urban dwellers, you don’t care about the future of the US.
>more whites get abortions
Babies born vs aborted you retards
This is voluntary eugenics on a mass scale and you want to stop it?

The real joke is that we have a (((liberal)))government even if he is reelected.

Also my gf had an abortion from her ex who is a tattoo artist. Is that the kind of whites we want continuing our race?

so much winning, how will you faggots rationalize this one huh?
two years no wall, what he going to run on in 2020? fucking kek

kav is against illegal immigrants, not against abortions

Cope harder you fuckin kike

They've become worse then tumblr fags

Attached: SIKIKEY FORD FACE ZELLNER.jpg (1528x894, 359K)

jesus faggot shut up. how many niggers and leftists do you want around here? the people who get abortions are GARBAGE PEOPLE, let them go to hell, let them thin their numbers, let them be childless dog moms, FUCK THEM... stop acting like life is sacred, its not. You probably larp around on here saying gas the jews yet somehow abortion is where you draw the line kys

Abortion is degeneracy and will be banned after we abandon democracy and unite European-Americans as a spiritual community. For now, we must encourage in order to cull the undesirables.

Attached: Men among the ruins.jpg (1000x665, 177K)

Same. I know its wrong, I hope we move past it, but for now its getting rid of the people who will destroy this country and its not worth fighting for. When we have power and we can provide a safe environment for these children we can abolish abortion, until then we need to get a handle on real problems affecting actual people today, not theoretical people.

[citation needed]

Sauce?

all kavanaugh did was leave it to a lower court's decision that Medicaid recipients could not be stopped from getting PP services. THAT'S THE LAW.

it was NOT about "muh abortions" or "muh funding" it was about THE CURRENT LAW AS IT STANDS.

if we don't like the laws, we have to CHANGE THE LAWS. the supreme court doesn't exist to change laws. AS TRUE CONSERVATIVES ALWAYS SAY

Hopefully he runs on gassing jews and physical removal.

this decision had ZERO to do with abortions. it was about the legality of access to PP by Medicaid recipients.

Planned Parenthood offers Medicaid patients vaccines, wellness examinations, screening for breast and cervical cancer, contraception services and pregnancy testing. But abortion is not offered, because federal funds cannot pay for them except in cases of rape, incest or life endangerment.

MEDICAID CANNOT BE USED FOR ROUTINE ABORTIONS

DO NOT BELIEVE THE SHILL BULLSHIT