Just got back from the yellow jacket protests in Paris, it's not looking good you guys...

Just got back from the yellow jacket protests in Paris, it's not looking good you guys. There's fewer people with each day. I hate to admit it but I think it looks like it's over.

Attached: 1544280185484.png (1253x710, 1.76M)

They were unorganized and undisciplined. Nothing in that 25 point manifesto demanded a stop to replacement of French with Africans and Muslims. Had they organized into disciplined smaller groups, they could have disabled everything in that city and shut it down. It's a wasted opportunity.

They weren't ready to die for something, therefore they aren't going for real change. They aren't truly alive

memeflaggot. Copypasta. Every...fucking....day
S
A
G
E

Get fucking back there and torch some cars. We are not paying you for idling around.

You faggots got yourself into this mess by voting for Macron thinking Le Pen was worse.

We need more baguettes infused with red bull

>i'm just a casual meme flag jew, and here is your demoralization bread. enjoy

t. shill pasta

Attached: 403-Zardoz-says-drama.png (416x412, 105K)

As expected, this is what happens when you actually do charge the guys with assault rifles.
The stupid will die gloriously, the real war will be fought by the trolls in the trenches.

You need to get one black guy to attack a cop but only film the bit where he is shot dead. 90% of paris is probably black by now, and they'd all chimp out. Sacrifice the blackies. Once a few thousand cops are killed by the ooga boogas, then you get your chance to fight the weakened and scared police force

>same picture from a few days ago
>same message from a few days ago

hmmm

Juice are at it again

Remember to sage this shit guys

It’s pretty crazy to think commies, nazis, libs, and cons are all fuckin up cops In France IN THE SAME PROTEST. What a timeline

Commies and libs run off meanwhile the nazis stay there and take the hit

I have friends From Paris I’ve toured with and they say there are actually a shit ton of commies out

Just got back from the yellow jacket protests in Paris, it's not looking good you guys. There's fewer people with each day. I hate to admit it but I think it looks like it's over.

Fuck off with the shill thread, faggot.

As soon as macaroni is out, I'd love to have a white right winged male in charge. The freer the people, the freer the helicopter rides

sage faggot.

The REVOLUTION never end you dirty shill. fuck yo. Go and gas yourself

Attached: 1.png (1306x624, 537K)

Fuckoff glowie shill

this. watch any video of clashes between police and protestors: just rocking throwing troglodytes vs an organized police shield wall. once the shield wall breaks and charges, the protestors wither under the assault. life is too good for anyone to die. despite high taxes, high fuel prices, floods of migrants, social justice, corruption of the young, rape, pedophilia, and government fraud, life is too good to die to stop any of this. this is one of the great mysteries of capitalism.
sure it all sucks, but legislation, change in social norms, and the swinging of the pendulum are all that can really improve the collective lot of society in general.
only someone willing to be a sacrifice and die when dying is not necessary can truly give us pause.
this is how we know all mass shootings are false flags. no pause. no moment of dumb foundedness.
deep down everyone knows that changing our western lives would be devastating. unless you are intellectually able to understand living under a monarchy and how to be a serf will you absolutely fear any protest being successful.

SAGE
copypastanigger

Attached: rek.jpg (139x166, 22K)