Why is the news shilling that Trump commited a crime or is going to be impeached just because some Democrats are shit...

Why is the news shilling that Trump commited a crime or is going to be impeached just because some Democrats are shit talking to the news?

Pic related is what a majority of the top news stories look like on Google even with filtering out most bias stories and click bait articles.

Why is the MSM on still overdrive lately?

Attached: Capture+_2018-12-10-11-40-17.png (1406x678, 213K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/p/how-the-21st-century-plantation-works-and-rampant-global-blowjobs-d218b0bc995b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

medium.com/p/how-the-21st-century-plantation-works-and-rampant-global-blowjobs-d218b0bc995b

Comey talked, every step to imprisoning Hillary that we take, they pump up the volume on their abuse of power

Because it's the most profitable type of click-bait

MSM is testing just how much proof they actually need for the left to bite. Turns out, they don't need any. If they arrest Trump and never mention any crime the left will still support it because "the Science" told them he should be arrested.

And the only fucking news outlet to talk ahout this is fox. We are fucked culture war wise cause the democrats have their grubby little hands in ALL the media including social media. I'm not even blackpilled but how the fuck do you win against all of the media, Hollywood, social media and more actively teaming up every chance they get to attack you? The cards are little stacked and rigged against him and has been since the beginning, how do you prevail?

Jews need Trump to be gone to complete the next step.... getting rid of Op and 260 million other dumb ass Americans.

Trump should go after her harder and every democrat. See how they like this happening to them.

I don’t care if it’s an abuse of power, they need to feel it.

>18 U.S.C. § 1001 states that it is a felony offense to “knowingly and willfully . . . make a materially false” statement in the course of an investigation by any branch of the federal government.
I dunno, but I'm feeling very sleepy.

Um sweetie it was already proven that Drumpf colluded (treason) and is going to prison unless Pence pardons him. Try to keep up.

Prepare yourself mentally and physically

This is what I mean, these democrats are literally breaking laws and lying about all this shit and the news doesnt even so its job, they just focus on "fact checking Trump" about every litte thing.

I'm getting fucking youtube ads about a the shitty propoganda by Nationso Geographic trying to say all major syorms this year is relatrd to Trump pulling out of the Paris Climate accord. Its all just lies, its like reverse Hitler, the news are teaming up with Hollywood, social media giants, CEOs, and more to push nothing but bullshit lies and its being forced down everyones throat daily. They push the "hitler" image while also blamimg any little act pf violence on him and squarely him.

How can the news say he is spreading hate when all they do is lie about what he said or is doing? You know they actually wrote front page articles that Obama never tear gassed families like Trump even though he did it even nore then Trump did. This shit is out of control.

I know this post is satire but people really believe those shit articles by Newsweek and such.

The long night is almost upon us

Attached: 56A0E704-F3C1-4588-9451-E8AEE472244B.jpg (520x389, 48K)

Gitmo is the only solution. Our government and the media have been overtaken by (((evil))). Trump needs to go on offense bigly.

>may
Fucking pussy.

Because Mueller dropped most of his finding on Friday and he didn't have anything new.

Are they honestly just retards? If you want an American Julius Caesar saying shit like that is how you get one.

Attached: 10 years 20 years 200 years how about im doing none of them.jpg (915x609, 112K)

Anyone screaming "impeachment!" or "he's gunna get arrested!" has so many skeletons in their closet, that they think their system is gonna stop him

Uts fucking google dude.
Their bias has gotten to the point that it is actually making google search results useless.
Even when I'm searching shit for work google brings up unrelated crap with an obvious political bias.
I have started using duckduckgo because it actually provides better results

>Anyone screaming "impeachment!" or "he's gunna get arrested!" has so many skeletons in their closet, that they think their system is gonna stop him

That is majority of all democrats and talking heads in the MSM

We have to publicly debunk their lies.
The goal should bot be to convince the masses to support us, just to show them that the people they trust are lying to them and using them.
What people do once the illusion is broken is up to them

Donald Trump Jr is going to sit in jail for the rest of his daddy's term unless he spills the beans on daddy.

Rat-faced trump is shitting his pants right now.

I love the fact that your team of Republican liars and thieves is going to lose.

You aren't going to like the way the world changes in the next 50 years you should kill yourself.

I’d rather kill you

You do realize if Trump gets thrown out of office that the left will go apeshit with their open borders no guns and no free speech commie nonsense right? We'll all be fucked unless a yellow vest movement starts in America where we break shit

Attached: 1544341388794m.jpg (1024x576, 104K)

>when he leaves office

Won’t be problem if he never leaves office.

Posting more "top stories" that are pure propoganda even after top lawyers say there is no collusions with Russian and Trump.

Pic 1 of 4

Attached: Capture+_2018-12-10-13-01-23.png (1407x667, 157K)

2 of 4

Attached: Capture+_2018-12-10-12-59-28.png (1389x744, 211K)

3 of 4

Attached: Capture+_2018-12-10-13-02-16.png (1412x797, 149K)

4 of 4

Attached: Capture+_2018-12-10-13-02-58.png (1405x722, 211K)

All but the 4th is 100% grade-A fake news

So you're upset that the whole world knows the truth? Trump committed the crime and he's going to do the time. Justice is prevailing and you're somehow upset about it?

What crime did he commit then? Please explain

This has completely descended into open sedition now.

The dems can't back pedal on anything unless they want to look like total cocks. The right is starting to wake up to the JQ and the fact that at least half our government is filled with traitors. The only way to salvage the republic is if the government somehow gets cleaned out without the population chimping out

They are about pull the trigger. England is going to declare martial law after they cancel Brexit, France is about to bomb the yellow-vests, and the FBI is going to arrest Trump in an overthrow of Democracy

will someone kill this fucking traitorous jew already

try this out
google american sceintist and count the white dudes

It always was.

They have to attack Trump because if they ever stop investigating him half of the DNC is guilty of a bunch of shit that they should actually be in jail for and they know it. So they have to obstruct enough to get one of their own back in power so that it can all be swept under the rug.

Attached: 1481854783585.jpg (550x561, 117K)