I guess is true, videogames turn men violent

I guess is true, videogames turn men violent
youtu.be/7yHy0gcZ11Y

Attached: fortnite domestic violence.jpg (893x498, 242K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitchtracker.com/mrdeadmoth
youtube.com/watch?v=k4OTsP6RSS8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Or annoying bitches

The face of autism.

no women and their political decisions turn men violent.

Tee heee, hoo hoooo, guess what?

I’m going to say it! I’m going to say the N word! Here I go, 3,2,1,
N I G G E R
I
G
G
E
R

Attached: 89AF4F54-E503-4827-8F33-54A481504040.png (1024x768, 280K)

she initiated the violence. I have no problem with him slapping her . Her fake crying for the camera makes me sick

>A real man would take a break from his job to eat dinner with his family.
>Don't you care about your family?
>*gets her family fired and arrested*
>Oops tee hee I'm hormonal.

Men are naturally violent. Video games allow us to release said violence.

This

Why do Aussie accents make everything 1000x funnier?

what i find bizarre is that he keeps going back as if hes going to keep playing. he goes back like 5 times and tries to get back in.
thats the most bizarre part

To be fair, she attacked him first. You hear her screech and charge at him. Women always do this, they attack men then act like the victims when they get a backhand.

>just five more minutes!
junkie needs his fix

When I played fortnite I would have my bench ready then when I die like a bitch because I suck then I would go knock out a really angry set.

he could've cut the stream instead of exposing himself or mute the stream since the camera didn't show anything

This.
Women are the true source of all violence on this planet, if you think about it thoroughly. Not even kidding.

>videogames
>men

Attached: dumbshit.jpg (638x1000, 92K)

Should've split from that woman a long ass time ago and maybe he wouldn't have domestic abuse charges for letting it go on for so long he couldn't help but slap her
some people just aren't made for eachother

made it like a minute in. this kids a fucking fag
stop playing fucking video games. why is this piece of shit creating kids anyway

nigger, dont use that excuse to beat your girlfriend or wife.

/Thread

He'll be up soon, apparently.

She did incite the violence, but its his fault for being retarded and continuing it and not just getting the fuck out. what you do if your in the situation is get out and call the police.

Retard could have had full custody of his own kids, but chose to be a manchild instead

Competitive video games are no different than team sports in terms of getting adrenaline and testosterone pumping. That being said the bitch deserved it.

Attached: 1543328382914.jpg (960x638, 52K)

Real men play PUBG

If all such women would be killed snd their genes erradicated, the world would be s beautiful and peacfull n heavenly place.

Women are the spawn of evil on this planet.

t. Douchebag masochist cuck

no it was good that he kept streaming, but he should have left the house with the stream on so that the people watching can just her the woman acreeching. If he jist stopped the stream she could just say "OMG HE HIT ME WHEN THE STREAM WAS OFF" on social media.

This

How big of a ecelbrity is this piece of shit? Don't play fagnite, or watch these stupid streams, but still I hope he was high on the streaming ladder.

Also, bitch started it.

Don't get married kids

(checked)
I hope this becomes a trend. Women meltdown when they get put on ignore for ten minutes.

Honestly, looked to my like a woman who knew how to push all the right buttons to make him explode.
The dude obviously has some anger problems and he should not be a fucking twitch streaming piece of shit when he has a kid and one on the way.
But that womans facke crying and starting the fight again, and again looks to me like she wanted something more out of this.
And now this guys is fucked for life and she will get everything.

>she will get everything.
Looks like that will be a cardboard box, a mic, and a used gaming rig. She will need to find a new meal ticket.

She did but it's no excuse to whoop her ass in front of the kids. Zoomer should have just ignored it and got off his silly game.

I have a hunch he obsesses over streaming Fortnite instead of looking after things that actually matter

Attached: 1535387153899.jpg (640x400, 86K)

>But that womans facke crying and starting the fight again, and again looks to me like she wanted something more out of this.

Women use the courts to trap men, drain them financially. Now he will have to do everything she says, pay all the bills, she will likely go fuck niggers on the side while he has to go get a real job. Chances are the kid isnt his and thats why she is entraping him with the court system, which means all the courts really do are enhance female abuse, essentially.

That's racist you can't say the N word.

>testosterone

Good one

He cute

Wouldn't surprise me if baby ends up coming out black cus this guy is a beta manchild that can't even care for his pregnant wife.

Based.
Also, fuck jannies

i bet you have a trap folder

>Libs on twitter edit the video in the beginning to remove the shit she's throwing at him.
>Gets her shit slapped.
>Continues throwing shit and trying to break his PC.

No sympathy and is total bullshit here. If she was in actual danger, the bitch would've ran after the first slap. Why'd she keep fucking with him?

This

You sick fuck.
>MODS!

>Men are naturally violent. Video games allow us to release said violence.
Is most based and redpilled statement I've seen on this board ever.

what's his wife look like? any pics?

They are Australian.

Attached: 1499396929503.png (634x468, 746K)

This leaf prefers his kids to be unmarried when he gets them, aparently

Who hurt you, user?

Imagine finding out your dad was a fortnite streamer

Bosnia get down !

Who the fuck need kids faggot.

Two kids, a third on the way, and he's playing FORTNITE? This planet is fucked.

Attached: 1362503178883.png (382x346, 196K)

>streams himself playing fortnite for up to 15 hours per day
>only has an average viewer count of 8 people
>beats his pregnant wife in front of their child because he can't take a break from his precious video game to eat dinner with his family
twitchtracker.com/mrdeadmoth

This is what video game addiction does to people. Guy's a flat out loser.
It's a shame he already passed on his genes.

she threw shit at him and kicked him in front of their children, he hit her in front of their children...
absolute nigger tier parents and both should be gassed

LEAVE ME ALONE
I'M ON SMOKO
LEAVE ME ALONE
I'M ON SMOKO

Attached: 62345345.gif (245x245, 1.09M)

top kek

>provoke
>cry out in pain as she strikes
>provoke more
>cry out in pain as she strikes
>repeat
Every current year woman does this. Dante Alighieri himself couldn't describe a better eternal punishment loop for a fool naive enough to marry in the West.

Fortnite and wife beating are correlated.

youtube.com/watch?v=k4OTsP6RSS8

I'm going to have to side with the female on this one, she made dinner for this ungrateful faggot and he couldn't get off the game to enjoy dinner with his family. When you're a father you can't be doing that kind of shit anymore (mooooom, five more minutes!). she was right to yell at his faggot ass

classic user

>3 and a half hour video
>no timestamp
Step it up autismo

Attached: 1436632328194.jpg (300x300, 53K)

>I guess is true, mariage turn men violent.
fixed it for you

>no evidence he did anything
>evidence of her assaulting him
What did he do again? He most likely tried to restrain her while she screamed that she was being beaten up.

I CAN'T PAUSE MOM

I'M ONLINE

Thank you Croatia, now I am free to roam this Earth.

This. He’s probably one of those professional streamers, but even then he should have known how bad it would look to hash it out like that in front of the audience and his own kid.

But she definitely was playing the woman card by repeatedly physically attacking him then screaming bloody murder when he retaliated.

>initiate violence
>get shit on
>cry and get him arrested and take away his job
>now you have two kids with a man in jail and jobless but teehee it's ok
She should be shot and so should anybody defending her.

Attached: 1506547584487.jpg (510x430, 87K)

He's a basedboy acting like a 10 year old I hope he goes to jail for being so fucking pathetic

Reason #37688591289 as to why im never letting a women move in or get married...

>women is always good guise even when they initiate the aggression and violence but if they lose they're super good goys
Fuck you get shot.

Go back to Jow Forums, loser.

Not what I'm saying u NEET faggot. This alleged man is playing a shitty zoomer game and has an autistic meltdown when his pregnant wife comes to interrupt him. She's obviously pissed about him being addicted to gay ass games when he's got a family to take care of. Shown by him trying to go back to it and crying like a fucking bitch how he'll be done soon.

This is the epitome of a based boy, the modern man is a bigger pussy than his wife who isn't afraid to endanger herself to get her worthless piece of shit husband away from a child's game...and virgins online defend him and attribute tossing a cardboard box at an adult male as violent and worthy of retard rage and hitting a woman (literally the single trashiest/niggerist thing anybody could do).

This man is the bottom of the barrel when it comes to losers in life and those of you taking his side are worse than him. Sad little faggots

I couldn't agree more. She goaded him until he reacted. Bitches be trippin.

Learn to shut your sound and stream off though idiot. The guy had been streaming for a while apparently. Mute domestic confrontations you idiot. It was only a matter of time before he masturbated on stream.

perma virgin

shut the fuck up, roastie.

Yeah you're probably a faggot

>autistic meltdown
>wife interrupts him
So you're one of those evil faggots that pretends what we saw on the video isn't real? You're sitting there trying to lie and say red is blue when we all saw the video. She's clearly the aggressor yet somehow all she did was interrupt him while he had an autistic meltdown? You're the type of trash that gets played by women so easily. You should be shot.

He works a day job and streams for extra cash. Die slowly Paco.

Attached: 1537669771860.png (1620x2880, 150K)

You're definitely a faggot.

>videogames turn men violent
It can turn anyone violent because it frustrates people and that's what causes violence. It's not due to the violent content of the games.

>Video games allow us to release said violence.
I disagree. I don't think it's a good substitute. You're sitting still, having all sorts of chemicals released in your brain and body. It's probably very unhealthy.

>wasting my time on a meaningless woman and child so i can be called a man.

Gas yourself faggot.

No he doesn't. He streams at least 6 hours per day, 5 days a week.

The guy's a welfare recipient with a shit taste in video games.

if your over 18 and play Fortnite you need to kill yourself cause your life is pointless

This, she keeps coming back for more... Obviously she's very concious that it's all live streamed and screams as hard as she can so he'll get arrested. Dude got hooked by some parasit woman, the kids aren't even his and now he's gonna lose his appartment and will have to pay for both her and kids he didn't conceive.

Attached: tiresome.png (500x455, 298K)

Streamers make tons of money actually.

That's less than a 9-5 job faggot. He's always home as well. That bitch deserved it

There are people that actually think this, op.

But most people forget or are unaware lf the distinction between correlation and causation. For instance did you know that 100% of serial rapists drank water?

We should start a gofundme for this guy

he should have pulled her on camera and actually beaten the fuck out of her for all the bullshit its going to cause him regardless.

violent men would disappear if women stopped having babies with them and instead went out with a good guy like me

>hits dude
>hits dude
>hits dude
>throws shit at dude
>hits dude
>dude probably slaps or pushes her back finally
>screams bloody murder
Proof that women have the equivalent brainpower of a toddler.
Also, how does this scrawny, bad haircut, spends his days playing video games and talking to strangers, little fuck have a wife? The world is so strange.

this
he just wanted to not eat dinner with them

>Literal cuckold
>Shameless manchild throwing a temper tantrum over a game for children
>Let's give him money!
Get fucked.