Real reason why the average American male wants guns is because the average height is 5'9 and the average weight is...

Real reason why the average American male wants guns is because the average height is 5'9 and the average weight is 195lbs (of blubber). These physical attributes exist simultaneously with the American bad ass freedom fighter ideology (we gun fight da gubmint and protect our freedumbs, etc). So what you have are physically unfit and mentally weak men that need to compensate with guns because they cannot live up to the ideal. Additionally, because of their physical inferiority combined with access to firearms, American males are constantly on edge waiting for a chance to kill someone. That way they can prove, in their own minds, that they are tough guys.

Attached: images (9).jpg (225x225, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/p/how-the-21st-century-plantation-works-and-rampant-global-blowjobs-d218b0bc995b
youtube.com/watch?v=a9UFyNy-rw4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

medium.com/p/how-the-21st-century-plantation-works-and-rampant-global-blowjobs-d218b0bc995b

UK cruisin' for a bruisin' again.

That's quite the cope, Abdullah.

Why do Americans consistently bleat about their guns and how "that shit wouldn't fly over here, son" yet have one of the most tyrannical governments ever seen before?

Just admit you want guns because you want to feel tough by killing someone.

Says, jamal cortez.

They don't have what it takes to fight back and they know it.

youre just jealous because we can buy cutlery without ID. stay mad, Muhammed

Attached: 1544123968080.jpg (407x384, 14K)

The UK is way more tyrannical. Where I live you can own professional level fireworks, can open carry guns, weed is now legal, kratom is legal, ninja weapons that would be banned in the UK are in my local mall. I live in suburban/rural Michigan, on the outskirts of the suburbs right by the farms.

Stop projecting. Choking someone out is more manly

OI wheres ya bait loicense

I know you are so big and handsome Durka Hajeed, you don't need any guns to defeat the infidels, your trusty machete spork is enough.

Attached: dune hajis BTFO by slav for smelling bad.webm (720x720, 1.65M)

>ID ONIONS
faggot

Not an American, but shut the fuck up Abdul...America has been a better ally to Canada than Britain despite the Americans having gone to war with us.

All British people have done is curse us with an ineffective political system, and act like lewd peeves who rape native children when they visit the colonies, so shut up...the Luftwaffe should have bombed harder and dropped a bomb on your nans flat.

Also guns, guns and are awesome, but of course one wouldn't expect your typical British subject from having much practical experience or trigger time because of the United Kingdom being an Orwellian police state where Pakistani gangs gang rape your nations children....I bet you would all rather be speaking German than that.

Attached: IMG_8958.jpg (1000x565, 100K)

>one of the most tyrannical governments ever seen
>UK flag

We don't have good behavior zones here, or energy drink licenses.

Hello Jew; mind not using my flag when you're agitating? Or is the lack of jewish meme flag a problem?

>If I call them fat, maybe they will stop making fun of me for needing a license to buy silverware

Shall not be infringed, faggot

COPE

What you’re really saying is you have a problem with niggers. That’s cool, Mohammed, I do too.

i'm losing weight without exercise and i
haven't changed my diet, i'm losing so
much weight, life is good, no, Great!

This is what i've been saying from the beginning. The bigger the gun, the bigger the pussy.

And Americans sure can't fight for shit. They should take an example of the French instead of constantly mocking them for being so called "pussies". At least they have the balls to go at their government with their bare hands...

and the reason they are fat is because their excess fat serves as bullet vests

Since youve never haf the right to own a firearm youve never understoof the principle of exercising a right simply because you can. Therein lies the reason behind your lack of understanding the desire to own a firearm.

had
Understood
Small phone, big hands.

>be American
>get your arse kicked for literally no other reason than being white

Attached: 1544228328859.webm (720x1280, 680K)

youtube.com/watch?v=a9UFyNy-rw4

Attached: 1544228066789.webm (480x852, 3M)

You've never met Americans from the rural trailer parks then. They can really fight.

Most based immediate response

The average American male height is 5'11''. Spics/Asian bug men aren't real Americans. Only Whites and Farm Equipment Negroes count, user (and hopefully the Negroes go back to Africa soon).

So manly. You’d be the man, I bet you could choke out a whole government

Lol jelly bog, euro women are weird looking
English accent is disgusting annoying
English women are absolutely skanks
I'm first generation english American and none of my english cousins nor their friends can fight worth a damn. I've been to that grey isle and its filled to the brim with white trash
The British male could not compete with an American male

I get the sentiment user, but how do we get negros to Africa this late in the game?

>irrelevant shitskins spend their ENTIRE life obsessing about america thread #982734982739

Attached: 1477350100747.jpg (996x868, 117K)

>Spics/Asian bug men aren't real Americans.

>Comprise almost half of the population
>Not American

Attached: 1517967184723.jpg (247x204, 9K)

Yes, that's why they wrote the 2nd amendment in 1891. The founding fathers were fatties. Thank you for that hard hitting research.

Yep. It's not like you masters of humour are making loicense threads at every opportunity.

Attached: 1544162783357.jpg (553x406, 33K)

>You've never met Americans from the rural trailer parks then
Topkek, you mean those fat redneck we see constantly on TV? Over here in Europe the majority of men have a descent amount of MMA skills, like it supposed to be.

Attached: RlrDzCb.jpg (2048x1366, 737K)

Attached: 1542639721436.png (1620x2880, 150K)

isn't that a good reason to want a gun?

...when's the last time you saw a loicense thread? And since nearly half this board is American shouldn't it be nothing but loicense threads if that were true?

>having this much irrational hate towards an inanimate object

Isn't Britain that country we defeated with just 3% of our population? Stay salty kneeler.

Isn't Britain that country we defeated with only 3% of our population actually fighting? Stay salty kneeler.

Yes you stupid fucking bong that's why guns are one the greatest inventions. Its literally gives ultimate power to a pawn. It's beautiful. I heard your country is still getting rapped by poos

You will always be the EU's bitch.