Operation White Horse

The plan is hatched, we force the Jew into admitting they owned and carried all the slaves over to the U.S.
They will try to shapeshift into us whites, this is when we point out the many Twitter comebacks of "fellow whites" etc...
Here is what you need to post EVERYWHERE.
AND! Happy Hanukkah!
The only way the Jew can defeat it, is by admitting it itself.
All attempts at derail have already been beaten.
Shills are quiet, and frightened.
We have a winner.
We force the Jews hand into admitting slavery was them, not via expecting nogs to clock on, but counting on the Jewish complex and need to subvert.
They basically have to beat us to the punch about slavery before we do...as obviously, they think they can spin it.
BUT, they live in the land of order.
We live in the land of Chaos.

Post all important pictures, stick with the main ones, put them EVERYWHERE.
Theres a stencil set, a QR code, and a few others.
We are going to play the leftist to name the Jew.

>Previous Breads

Attached: 33829175730488.png (667x1056, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jEoBYOy3tQM
ligali.org/pdf/prof_tony_martin_london_disinvite_by_ken_livingstone_and_lee_jasper.pdf
originalpeople.org/jews-african-slavery-role/
ihr.org/other/TonyMartin2002.html
africansinyorkshireproject.com/prof-tony-martin.html
realjewnews.com/?p=86
olivercromwell.org/jews.htm
wethoughttheywerewhite.tumblr.com/JewsAndTheSlaveTrade
illuminati-news.com/2007/11/10.html
gilad.co.uk/writings/2016/3/14/2neb5vgeud4n3blrdgvt7yu374tdk3
conspiracyarchive.com/PROOFS_OF_A_CONSPIRACY_John_Robison.pdf
noonebu.com/the-origin-of-the-slave-trade-black-people-and-white-lies/
scaruffi.com/politics/slavetra.html
thoughtco.com/the-role-of-islam-in-african-slavery-44532
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: Caribbean_Slave_Trade.png (560x1432, 273K)

I want some sources to proof. I believe it, but it's not good enough without proof

Attached: The_Jewish_Slavers.png (1313x530, 1.12M)

outjewing the jew. i like it.

Attached: 1535218393505.png (617x574, 422K)

Bump.

Make it a quiz

I can't keep track any more

Attached: 1544022379197.jpg (640x839, 131K)

sheeit

>Jews
>Whites
What is the confusion, dipshit?

brainlet

Buuuump

Hello rabbi, we were expecting you. Come on in. You cunt.

I think that this is a good idea but it still confuses the shit out of me why slavery of the antebellum south is still a hot topic of discussion

These are better sources than typically posted in these threads.

Stencil version. DO NOT deviate from main image.

Attached: 33829175730489.jpg (78x125, 2K)

You have GOT to be kidding. Thanks for the bump.

>Dr Tony Martin, go to 6 mins in.

youtube.com/watch?v=jEoBYOy3tQM

That is a good start and they cant argue with his research on it. and how they tried to shut him up , It delicious him being a Black man too

Then theres this happening about him being blocked from Black history event in the UK.

ligali.org/pdf/prof_tony_martin_london_disinvite_by_ken_livingstone_and_lee_jasper.pdf

Here you will find documents and records names, ships etc.

originalpeople.org/jews-african-slavery-role/

stencil for ants

And this is about organised jewry trying to shut him down!

ihr.org/other/TonyMartin2002.html

Keep 'em links coming fren, I am working right now, but will check it all out tonight.

Its all good powerful stuff, I will, your welcome!

Shit, sorry, correct size on the way, gimme a sec.

Stencil version, reminder to NOT DEVIATE from main image.

Attached: 33829175730489.png (667x1056, 47K)

everyone knows it was the Dutch though

do you know if the qr code works when stenciled?

Some history on Dr Martin, he was a decent guy, a TRUE Black gentleman

africansinyorkshireproject.com/prof-tony-martin.html

Good luck bump.

How do you "stencil" a QR code from that?

Looks like they succeeded. Almost nothing on this link is still up.

Dutch, Portuguese, Brits, etc etc.; what ''everyone knows'' is about the involvement of any number of european nations, and what no one knows about is jewish involvement. We are going to change that. You wanna help us? You are more than welcome to do so.

And it was Dutch jews who organised and bankrolled Crowmell and took over my country.
Get an idea:

realjewnews.com/?p=86

olivercromwell.org/jews.htm

wethoughttheywerewhite.tumblr.com/JewsAndTheSlaveTrade

Didnt check, it was up a while back

This is what is valuable. It can nearly all be traced.

And this:

illuminati-news.com/2007/11/10.html

I doubt the QR code will work when stenciled. I don't know for sure because another user did the conversion to stencil, as a matter of fact, another user came up with this whole thing here last night, I am just trying to do my part to keep it alive, this could be very big.

you know my countries history better then then i do
ok

Thanks for the feedback, its time for a punchback in (((their))) direction

Operation Black Education!

By a Black for the whole of us, blacks and whites,

This one as well ,worth skimming for important info:

gilad.co.uk/writings/2016/3/14/2neb5vgeud4n3blrdgvt7yu374tdk3

I'm not saying that at all user, I would never presume to know your own culturebetter than you, never; please read me carefully.
All I am saying is that it is very interesting that we all know about everyone involved in human trafficking of slaves (including your country), EXCEPT for the jews. That is all I am saying. Something else that 'no one knows' is that the brits were the first to put an end to their own slave trade (or at least begin to do so) in 1807. Not only that, but part of their navy was dedicated to intercepting slave ships of other european nations to put an end to it. Actual white brits died in order to stop the slave trade. Bet you didn't know that....
So, either we remember ALL the guilty parties, (AND vigorous british action AGAINST slave trading) or we keep pretending that europeans and their descendants are exclusively to blame. Your choice, fren.

French revolution was masterminded and bankrolled by German masonic jews, The world was warned, and it went down in the western world everywhere not long afte

Read this book to understand and link all the other happening around the same times!!

conspiracyarchive.com/PROOFS_OF_A_CONSPIRACY_John_Robison.pdf

Written by one of my countrymen (Scot) during the times as a warning to other nations (He was a mason, masons were infiltrated by them)

Either you don't lurk enough or these faggots aren't doing their duty

Attached: Library_Jewish_Studies_Slavery.jpg (6120x5020, 2.82M)

>apologizing for slavery
>admitting guilt
dumb thread made by a dumb faggot. instead of appeasing niggers and trying to get them to hate the jew you are supposed to hate them slightly less than the jew, as niggers 99.99% of the time are animals.

The stenciled QR code doesn't work.

no one's apologizing for anything, the point is the redirect the chimp's wrath at the nose

Black give us shit because they are under the impression its our doing, Which it isn't.

We were slaves long before they were thats the truth.

Found this enlightening:

noonebu.com/the-origin-of-the-slave-trade-black-people-and-white-lies/

You have never made a stencil have you

More like the ((((Dutch)))) than the Dutch.

And finally this one, where you can buy a dvd of all the documents bills of sale etc:

scaruffi.com/politics/slavetra.html

Who's apologizing....? Am I guilty of anything??? I thought not. I think maybe you are not intelligent enough to get the point of this campaign. Sad!

Good to know. I will stop reposting that image, thanks for letting me know.

Nearly forgot this one:

thoughtco.com/the-role-of-islam-in-african-slavery-44532

Bump

I'm done for now, Good luck user, best wishes from Scotland!

bamp

Attached: tumblr_liubya1Hzq1qbaw00o1_540.jpg (510x757, 68K)

Bump

You have never made a productive/useful comment ever, have you, memeflag?

Very best wishes right back at you Scottish fren! Please consider creating a thread similar to this one in th next few days, there are at least 2 of us shilling this new operation, Operation White Horse (the name was coined by the user who came up with the operation). Once it takes off, there will be no stopping it. Will check out all those links tonight, thanks again!

Not completely true.

Wij hadden nederlandse ginee. Maar dat monopolie is overdreven, althans een beetje verkeerd uitgedrukt. Zowel in portugal,engeland en in nederland wordt beweerd dat zij een monopolie bezaten in de slavenhandel. Maar dit ging dan over een contract in overeenkomst met de arabieren of locale stamhoofden over het alleen recht op slaven. Maar dit ware locale patenten en elk had zijn teritoriumpje om het zo maar te zeggen. Engeland bevoorraade engelse colonies. Portugal de portugese en ja wij de onze.

Waarom heb je koelies in suriname? Omdat het eerst engels was en dus de middenklasse als buffer tegen de slaven.

Maar ik dwaal af. Deze monopolien hadden 1 overeenkomst. De christenen in engeland en nederland waren het beslist niet eens met slavernij aangezien zij het lijfeigenschap net van zich had afgeworpen en het een vanuit het volk opgewerkte burgerij en admiraliteit had. Dus kwamen die portugese en spaanse joden goed van pas als investeerders en uitvoerders van de slavernij. Net als toen de christenen geen bank mochten hebben zo was nu de slavernij een no no voor hun.

En zo zijn de joden oververtegenwoordigd geraakt in een tamelijk lucratieve slavenhandel. Op suriname heb je nog steeds de joden savanne. Beslist geen zielepoten maar in de thorah is slavernij nou eenmaal toegestaan. Zelfde bij de arabieren. Daar is het soenna.

Wij bevrijdden de christenslaven van de moslims. Althans een andere tatta die toen leefde.

Wordt geen jodenhater. Maar weet wel dat je ze gewoon als elkander mens mag becritiseren.

Zwarten en moslims zijn geen mensen

Translate my post in joowgle transphobilator. Its full of good info yo

this, I've seen "proof" posted that jews ran slavery in the US but all the source linked to was a book passage which stated "some jews supported slavery and owned slaves" and nothing else.

One last thing Fren,
here is the whole book in PDF to download from this direct link. all the documents you need and all free

THE SECRET RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN BLACKS AND JEWS:

/1418292888826-0.pdf

paste above into your search engine, i use duck duck go

proofs are in this book above, docs etc.

>hey owned
none of the people alive today owned any slave ships man , what's your point ?

There many books written by the historian society on this specific topic. At the hight of slavery 40% of jewish households had slave appaerabtly. But maybe a little less. But more then avarage.

You can read m if you knkw where to look.

niggers were never slaves, the hamites sent
their best and brightest to america as a reverse
trojan horse to be problems later for us so we
can't leave babylon.

Attached: niggers are sodomites.jpg (723x960, 423K)

....and along came this genius.

Nigga I ain't clicking that

The QR code should lead to an actual website which we control.

And a great video to have on the site would be How To Identify A Jew by Evalion.

That video gives you excellent Jewdar which is important.

Baby steps. If you go straight to that sort of thing, all you do is provoke the mindless ''muh antisemitism'' response. I'm sure you don't want that, do you. The idea is to raise awareness of prominent jewish involvement in the slave trade, FORCING (((THEM))) TO DENY IT. If we can force a denial, PLUS a shapeshift back from white to jewish to boot, we win a fairy huge propaganda battle. This is a campaign to force a denial from (((them))), becuase many times explicit denial usually equal implicit admittance, PLUS the shapeshift.

Your right ,
But! they did use the money and invest in usary amongst other things,
the familys are still rich and involved in all aspects of our lives,
And that directly affects/effects everyone alive today, Including you.

See previous breads for more, the user who came up with this campaign most definitely knew their shit, he/she had the whole thing figured out.

i wsn't gonna reply, but seeing as someone else did.... The point is that if white people alive today are guilty of shit other whites did centuries ago, then let's not forget about (((them))), right??? After all, we want ALL the guilty parties clearly recognized, don't we???

>See previous breads for more, the user who came up with this campaign most definitely knew their shit, he/she had the whole thing figured out.

>If you go straight to that sort of thing, all you do is provoke the mindless ''muh antisemitism'' response

Friend you can't say or do ANYTHING regarding Jews without the inevitable "anti Semitism" response.

Good stuff

Very true. That's why wasting a campaign this powerful on just spotting this or that individual, let's highjack black anger over slavery and put it to good use by shedding light on a historical fact, during Black History Month. Having BHM at the vbottom of the sign basically makes the sign bulleproof, NO ONE will ever DARE rip such a sign off the wall. This is a unique opportunity to sidestep the ''muh antisemitism'' thing.

Black History Matters, during Black History Month, excuse me.*

Already disabled

>re-posting from previous Thread, pic related

Attached: slaveship owners.jpg (602x430, 84K)

dont link from here ,copy to browser

>I doubt the QR code will work when stenciled.
Somebody needs to fix that shit. Got a link to where it "goes" while you're at it? Thanks.

Attached: yeet.png (700x394, 325K)

so ? nothing illegal or immoral about inheriting wealth from your family
>white people alive today are guilty of shit other whites did centuries ago
are you braindead ? how exactly are they guilty ?
do all white people have time machines and go back in time to promote slavery ?
time only goes forward nigger, it's the second law
you can only be guilty of actions you did in the past (and their future consequences)

Bump for kvetching

Attached: 1543797549009.gif (300x300, 3.29M)

Bump for truth

Attached: 1544398172032.png (715x1024, 315K)

I agree, it's kinda crucial.... some tech savvy sonofabitch should get the fuck on it. I'm in the Uncle Ted camp over here, fuck if I know how to operate the necessary machinery, I barely know how to use a computer. I unfortunately do not have a link for the QR code, I am hoping the user who came up with this whole deal shows up and continues the work, all I can do is make new threads every 4 or 5 hours like he/she asked us to do last night, and spread the word.

Re-read my post you cunt, I said '' IF white people alive today are guilty....etc etc''. You seem unusually stupid for a shill..... Maybe you're a beginner. Now fuck off and go kill a palestinian baby or something.

Thanks for the bump, let's get that kvetching going.

Thx.

>so ? nothing illegal or immoral about inheriting wealth from your family

Yeah okay faggot, Remember that when your taking gibs from the German government for something they didnt do!!

Fucking hypocrite much?

if all your retarded shit is conditional on whites today being guilty for slavery which theyre not your entire post in
is pointless and so is OP

nobody's making germany or any other country give anyone anything , they offer gibs voluntarily and anyone would be retarded to not take free unconditional money .

Its already begun user

Yeah okay Adolf, If you say so!

Pol at its best, bump on shitcunts

Bumperino

BBBBBBUUUUUUMMMMMMPPPPPPPP