Nice Cardiac Arrest You Have There, White Man

It would be a shame if we didn't act like niggers and twerk while we're doing surgery.

twitter.com/jh_bosch/status/1072147702694273025

Attached: SheeeiiitGimmeDemShockers.png (641x552, 185K)

Other urls found in this thread:

simple.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnet
youtube.com/watch?v=c3p7McAUWT0
youtube.com/watch?v=NZNOBSsu1Vg
youtube.com/watch?v=ZnL7hRHLBeA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>amerimutts getting what they deserved
I am okay with this. If I get any more white pills like this I may go from doomer to bloomer, keep em coming amerimutt!

Attached: 12312412432.jpg (196x250, 7K)

>African-Americans can't express their culture freely
Wow, America is really full of white racists, eww

>620,00
what did he mean by this?

Pausing surgical procedures for a short break including some kind of exercise or activity in place is correlated with better postoperative outcomes, guy.

Don't make me dump that nigger gore folder

Dump whatever you want faggot.

didn't you have a paki doctor decapitate a baby during childbirth?

Yep, but apparently its racist to hold her accountable.

Attached: 45838405.png (1049x780, 507K)

absolutely BEADY

Attached: mfw when ARYANDIED.jpg (313x313, 56K)

kike

Please please please please DO!!!

Okay, but was the surgery a success or not?

Nice try Jew!
Trying to stirr up race relations and conviently leaving out the rest of the Twitter feed showing jewish pedophiles getting caught.

Attached: Spectre Original.png (600x577, 291K)

I like you

If you consider brain damage successful, yeah it went great.

Hopefully someday you need a critical surgical procedure and the niggers doing it take plenty of twerk breaks.

yeah well, 6,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 of the chosen tribe died in to holocaust so that Blacks can twerk during medical procedures without any criticism

Attached: 1515202286737.jpg (1280x1280, 265K)

And niggas will fuck that because muh white women worship from niggers issss big

Many freed slaves wanted sent back to Africa, but they were (((jailed))) for their opinions.

Niggers are gonna nig. No exceptions.

>kill germany
>become a minority
>we numbah 1 goy
>we better than uro poors
>a fucking minroity

Attached: 1537143242496.png (593x580, 621K)

Yeah me too.

Here's the thing I don't get about you racists. You've got a situation where if you pay a nigger to twerk for 20 seconds you have better results from your surgery. But paying a nigger to twerk is so unacceptable to you that you'd rather have less chance of surviving your surgery than pay a nigger to twerk for 20 seconds. What the hell, have you lost all perspective?

based

at least our cops fight back, i saw a video of a british guy running away in his car after getting punched by a black man

are you retarded? how does letting a sheboon twerk give you better results? your excuse up there is bullshit seeing as this wasnt a long arduous surgery that she had been doing for hours. quit trying to excuse niggers being niggers.

why do all eurofags use this reaction image

Medical research, homo.

>Inb4 "science" is "fake"

Attached: magnets_c.jpg (800x450, 43K)

Tweet removed

again, doesnt apply to this doctor nor this situation niggerlover. But you keep on making excuses for chimps.

>Implying NHS crocks don’t do this too.

My sweet summer child.

Magnets work using low level electromagnetic fields. Have you read the Wikipedia? They have a simple English version too if that's easier for you to understand.

simple.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnet

If I saw the staff that would be operating on me during surgery and it had a single monkey on it, let alone several, I'd go back home and take my chances.

When is your shift over?

How is that twitter account still up? I thought they were quick to ban that kind of dialogue. Must be a government account.

Yikes

Third World Assassin

>cringe
almost boomer-tier insult. What social media site did you wander here from niggerlover? you stick out like a sore thumb.

>I may go from doomer to bloomer
hahaha

Attached: rtrsdrggsd.jpg (303x326, 18K)

This poor guy. Just imagine; unconscious, completely helpless, potentially your last minute on earth as a foul-smelling she-boon shakes her crusty ass dropping pubes all over the operating room floor. Horrible way to go senpai

>You've got a situation where if you pay a surgeon to twerk for 20 seconds you have better results from your surgery.

How does that even become a thought in a human mind? How does dancing improve the procedure?

>kill germany
You’re projecting a bit there Jerry.

he thinks it falls under the umbrella of a "short exercise break" for doctors, like shes been doing that surgery for hours and only twerked to stretch her muscles. hes quite delusional as you can tell.

america is as another user put it perfectly,
nothing but a playground for niggers.

Merry Christmas fake jew kike amalekites!

Attached: flying a kike.jpg (612x612, 75K)

youtube.com/watch?v=c3p7McAUWT0

Post got deleted.

FUCK TWITTER.

But remember: Alex McNabb, despite having no complaints ever levied against him, should be fired from his EMT job for saying mean things on a podcast.
t. The same people supporting black doctors that kill and disfigure patients on a daily basis

youtube.com/watch?v=NZNOBSsu1Vg

Niggers are the great filter of humanity.
Thank God we did not sign the global nigger compact

someone killed her in the street after this right?

Attached: 1539728202745.png (421x460, 252K)

Repost vid, it's gone

It could be anything. Twerking is just jumping up and down in one place with your back arched. You see a black person doing it and all of a sudden you lose your fucking MIND but that's all it is.

yet another thing we've imported from america
our baby killing poo fucked off back to india. don't know what happened to yours

Attached: Untitled.png (830x616, 95K)

reddit

how can a baby get decapitated at birth?

then how do you explain the dumb sheboons license getting suspended if it was all just normal exercise?

>deleted
It's a shame I noticed this 15 minutes too late

I'm saying you saw a black person doing something and your response was automatic. You didn't even look into it until you were challenged by me to look into it.

nope, she went back to india
incidentally, note that the doctor in this case actually killed two people, the baby and the distraught father who later committed suicide.
a quick google suggests he is still working in texas

>

its the stuff like this why racism exists

>Thank God we did not sign the global nigger compact
yet

wrong, again. it confirms my very first reaction because its obviously wrong behavior unless your blinded by your love for niggers like yourself. I needed no research, you did to finally admit it was wrong.

>wrong, again.
LOL keep flopping around, Cleetus.

>imports niggers by the millions
>t-tahk g-god we no sign!!!
LAFFIN

It was a preemie and she literally tore it's head off while trying to deliver it. Basically gross incompetence.

you were literally trying to say twerking was perfectly fine, it took someone posting the fact that she got suspended for you to finnaly give up that point and say you were "just challenging my assumptions" I mean really, this whole thing was pathetic. I'm 99% sure your a nigger now, no way youd be doing this much mental gymnastics otherwise.

Reported his account for being racist. Call me a white knight, I don't care. Hope all hate speech gets banned from the internet.

>Letting a black doctor operate on you

I hope white doctors aren't doing this sort of shit either. I would not feel comfortable with that at all.

>But remember: Alex McNabb, despite having no complaints ever levied against him, should be fired from his EMT job for saying mean things on a podcast.
No, he should be fired from his EMT job for derailing said podcast with cycling bullshit.

Your perversion will be your undoing

Attached: Social, Mental, and Physical Health of Homosexuals.jpg (3100x1855, 1.02M)

Meh.

Yes, because above all other factors in a situation, your feelings and your comfort are most important.

lol

Dancing is strictly haram, so that wouldn't happen, actually.

Oi, 'ere's a loicensed redpill for ya, m8.

Woops sorry m8
meant to post this
youtube.com/watch?v=ZnL7hRHLBeA

>thread about incompetent american black doctors
>haha ur not white
americans are so fucking deluded

>he doesn't know what it's from
i wonder what kind of bread it was

i know a gay kid and this is 100% accurate

Yeah m8 you Brits are not deluded at all.

Attached: bbcteach.jpg (521x564, 56K)

lol

Attached: 43455.png (650x579, 452K)

Can someone post video, its been deleted

So are you.

Attached: (((Moloch)))) child sacrifice then and now.jpg (1550x970, 561K)

er yeah "lol" at that wog killing someone. so funny
it doesn't take long to find examples in canada so don't fucking come it my leafy friend
actually the first result was kind of interesting

Attached: Untitled.png (1204x932, 424K)

Ahahahahaha!

Attached: D.A.K..png (588x641, 474K)

Inb4 license revoked

his account got shoahed

we have 3-400,000 wild apes mountain krauts, and another 100,000 who wanna go north right in your home

>Thank God we did not sign the global nigger compact
Remember us.....please

I win! haha.

JESUS CHRIST

Why must you fags do this? We can have bants with amerimutts pointing out how shit they are, but then you fucking go against your own? Fucking losers.

Attached: 1544406380566.png (629x626, 421K)

>implying NHS doctors arent daggering and playing drill music while they operate

Attached: 1537431855069.jpg (765x720, 64K)

We just wanted to free our fellow man.

Attached: ameriga bear.jpg (600x514, 40K)

Cant wait til you dont post here anymore because you finally killed yourself
Faggot

Burn the sandnigger get nigged

Get fucked bong. Your shitty little rainy cuck island deserves to get firebombed.

But James Fields or whatever his name is was convicted of planned murder for panicking and driving into some fat cow. Insane

Homos never bothered me, but I will say that the one gay couple that I know firsthand does indeed have some of the most mentally unhealthy dynamics I have ever seen.