How does Jow Forums feel about Tim /pool/ ? I really like his videos...

How does Jow Forums feel about Tim /pool/ ? I really like his videos, he gives a very down to earth perspective on things. The only thing I find annoying is his
>Don't get me wrong, I'm a liberal

We get it TIm, you smoke weed.

This new video is really good, about how we're memeing Cortez toward bigger and better things.

youtube.com/watch?v=nNchfs2baS8

Attached: Tim Pol.jpg (640x419, 226K)

Just don't pull off his beanie, or he will immediately be doxed.

What's he hiding under there?

Legends claim that tattoed on his forehead, you'll find his real hapa name. He must protect it at all cost, because the wielder of his true name can make him obey to anything.

He whines about identity politics on one hand, then calls the yellow jackets a "White working class revolt". Too milqtoast for me.

Isn't it tho? I get what you're sayin but the yellow jackets are mostly white, working class Frogs

He's an idiot. He's just like Sargon, they claim to be liberal yet if you look at their content, they come of as conservatives. Didn't Richard Spencer say Sargon is a good gateway to their cause? He's one of the useful idiots.

the beanie is actually a symbiont and tim pool is just the host.

cortez is a perfect example of a guys using their dicks as political compasses. 98% of people should not be
involved in politics

fuck this guy and fuck journalist eceleb faggots

Attached: t2e.jpg (3088x2320, 1015K)

he's a crybaby pussy, fuck him

Tim Pool is a fagott.

>nah brah I'm not going bald I just like hats

I feel bad for him. stand in the middle and get run over by both sides

He's okay. He isn't as overtly biased as Joe Rogan or Crowder.

I haven't really seen the right fuck with him, other than making fun of his bald head.

fuck him he know that leftist are the problem but he always find a some stupid way to be apologetic to them

Oh jeez put it back on! Put it back on! MY EYES! IT BURNS!

was this on fu-l-l- cha-n-nel?

Lol “the dems will defend her regardless of gaffes because she’s on their team”

Doesn’t sound like repubs and trump at all

he's okay, still a shekel grabber. he was busted giving a blowjob to some black guy in south africa though.

OH N ONONONO

Did a decade of beanie wearing alter his skull shape?

Love Tim pool desu

Just shave the whole thing goddamnit. It'll look better.

BRUH
LOOK AT THIS DOOD

a rare photo of tim pool before the beanie symbiont attached itself and took control

Then he can't pretend he has a full head of hair under his beanie

He is a hapa. Not to be trusted

He's so careful and worried about losing his youtube monies it tempts me to find a way destroy him for the lolz

you guys realize that all those threads are from shills right? "we" aren't make her bigger. ((they)) are.

I like him. It's fun watching someone who considers himself to be a liberal watch as his "side" sets itself on fire while cutting its own dick off and sticking lasers up its ass.
He'll turn eventually, and probably just become another annoying right wing "I told you so" pundit, but until then I find him pretty balanced.

bald non-white manlet

There is video of it being pulled off, he is literally bald.

i stopped watching him since he seems to be playing a similar game as Rubin. to weak to have any real strong positions, so he tries to be the waffling "both sides are to blame" pseudoMature position. He knows his audience grew from Sargon's side of things, so he panders in that direction. overall comes off as faking it, insincere, and parroting.

sargon seems to be exhibiting parrot behavior too lately. from past discussions he lines up with Kyle from Secular Talk. Cortez being a justice democrat is running on Kyles platform. Therefore, Cortez is basically a Sargonista fighting for the things the UK already has. Yet Sargon and Tim mock when Justice Dems matchup with what theyve expressed in the past. But being honest doesnt bring the views.

such a try hard move. you've been memed by Joe Rogan

He's in the "I'm a liberal but..." stage of a recovering leftist.

Give him time. The more authoritarian the left becomes he'll go further right.

Attached: FB_IMG_1539977666105.jpg (848x1200, 85K)

We are playing a role. Anything that gives her an undeserved spotlight is bad. You have to remember that the NPC'S on the left will vote how they're told, and those in the middle are generally too low information to care. If they see a pretty brown face they'll vote because "muh progress"

So you think leftwing authoritarianism will cause him to become right-wing authoritarian?

tell me, why does he wear the beanie?

It takes literally 2 minutes dude.

it's a symbiont. that's why he's so defensive about it. If it's removed for long enough the beanie and the host die.

He’s your every day bluepilled normie. Mixed race Hapa with identity issues who identifies as Asian but SJWs and actual Asians keep BTFOing him. Basically lives in the culture war and realizes that if the left goes unchallenged they’ll eventually destroy the country but at the same time he clings onto his naive views for dear life. As he’s terrified of having to live his life outside of his “nice guy liberal” persona. He’s definitely getting redpilled, but at snail speeds. He’ll be 1488 within the decade.

For the puss puss. I wonder if he has a gf and what she did the first time the trademark beanie came off? I bet he goes to the barber with the beanie still on

BRUVVVV xD LOOK AT THIS NIGGAS HEAD DED

Isn't that always the case? I use to be a progressive but identity politics pushed me way into authoritarian right territory. Weighting both sides right wing authoritarianism is easily the less destructive side and more reasonable.

What weighing have you actually done you fat fucking shart in mart

If i pulled it off, would he die?

Lose the fucking beanie, and shave your head.

It would be very painful.

I understand his anxiety though.

He's too afraid to be labelled as a right wing radical and get deplatformed like Sargon, Milo, etc.

for you.

You were supposed to say he's a tough guy, but fair enough.

What weighing have I done? Well I'm not a cuck that hates myself, my race, and my country. I reject white guilt and I refuse to be bullied into it by neo-puritian leftist shitbags. Every person today can benefit from showing nationalistic pride for their country and grow a backbone. I'm not going to let globalist elites replace me.

Tim is ok , you people only pray on others weakness , social stigmas and dogmas , he is bald and you have hair but lack a soul , a full thread regarding someone being bald ?
This board has become ignorant at so many levels that one can wish see all you dumb revolutionary nationalists in fema camps

Im watching his vid on the yellow jackets right now... he's aight

lived with weev, do the math