Jesus Christ is a kike tri-

one of the basic theses of the New Testament is "yeah the Jews _were_ God's Chosen People, but that was the Old Covenant; Jesus, the Son of God, was killed by the Jews, because they rejected His message that the Old Covenant was over and the New Covenant meant they weren't special anymore and that to truly achieve salvation they have to discard their Jewish persecution complex identity politics and help spread the Good News to everyone. but, the Jews, wanting to still be special aside from doing nothing noteworthy aside from having one intelligent prophet every few hundred years, and to exemplify the inherent sinful nature of Man proven time and again in the Biblical stories.

Jews were the original identity politicians, not just because of their strong in-group behavior, but because the Jews of today are 99.9% not even related to the Jews of even 2000 years ago, but are larpers descending from a lineage of larpers. 99.9% of Jews you meet in real life today merely adhere to the most base-level of Jewish cultural customs (nothing wrong with this in itself), are atheist, yet believe in the superiority of the "Jewish people" they belong to, while committing traditional sinful acts emblematic of everyone who has ever called themselves a Jew, literal Judean and modern larpers alike.

Jesus Christ's Good News was an ultimatum for the Jewish people:
>You're no longer special, guys, but in exchange everyone gets to be saved; y'all cool with that?
They weren't, they killed Him, and this stubborn, selfish rejection of universal salvation because they still wanted to feel more special than everyone else is the underlying basis of what it means to be Jewish in the modern day.

anyone who says Jesus is a Jewish invention designed to subdue and trick the goyim is retarded because they're not self-aware enough to engineer a story with the complexity and profundity of the New Testament.

read this:

Attached: ChristChan - 136.png (1280x720, 708K)

Other urls found in this thread:

johndenugent.com/english/moon-o-theism-islam-is-submission-to-the-semitic-moon-god-of-war-muhammad-was-raised-from-ages-6-8-by-his-34-jewish-grandfather/
omicsonline.org/proceedings/sicklecell-disease-in-saudi-arabia-current-status-and-future-direction-56512.html
hopkinsmedicine.org/healthlibrary/conditions/hematology_and_blood_disorders/sickle_cell_disease_85,P00101
youtube.com/watch?v=qJsRWRJAe2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=0o0BqU6WGN4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The Parable of the Tenants
>33 “Listen to another parable: There was a landowner who planted a vineyard. He put a wall around it, dug a winepress in it and built a watchtower. Then he rented the vineyard to some farmers and moved to another place. 34 When the harvest time approached, he sent his servants to the tenants to collect his fruit.

>35 “The tenants seized his servants; they beat one, killed another, and stoned a third. 36 Then he sent other servants to them, more than the first time, and the tenants treated them the same way. 37 Last of all, he sent his son to them. ‘They will respect my son,’ he said.

>38 “But when the tenants saw the son, they said to each other, ‘This is the heir. Come, let’s kill him and take his inheritance.’ 39 So they took him and threw him out of the vineyard and killed him.

>40 “Therefore, when the owner of the vineyard comes, what will he do to those tenants?”

>41 “He will bring those wretches to a wretched end,” they replied, “and he will rent the vineyard to other tenants, who will give him his share of the crop at harvest time.”

>42 Jesus said to them, “Have you never read in the Scriptures:

“‘The stone the builders rejected
has become the cornerstone;
the Lord has done this,
and it is marvelous in our eyes’?

>43 “Therefore I tell you that the kingdom of God will be taken away from you and given to a people who will produce its fruit. 44 Anyone who falls on this stone will be broken to pieces; anyone on whom it falls will be crushed.”

>45 When the chief priests and the Pharisees heard Jesus’ parables, they knew he was talking about them. 46 They looked for a way to arrest him, but they were afraid of the crowd because the people held that he was a prophet.

Attached: 1515050367421.png (1000x1000, 345K)

Have a bump my Christian bro.

Attached: 1541453621146.png (462x309, 243K)

y-you too.

Attached: 1509857941633.jpg (425x516, 135K)

Before the larpagan come in I just want to say that modern (((christianity))) that you faggots hate is not the same christianity that we used to have. Think of the amount of different editions that the Bible had through out the years, whole books removed and the original meaning behind the verses of the Bible completly changed because of the translations and limitations of different languages. The most interesting example is John 1:1.

>In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

In the Greek Bible the "Word" is actually translated to "Logos" which completely change the meaning of the verse. Logos mean: reason, discourse, word, speech and much more.

you're right though the worse translation still resonates with me in a metaphorical, poetic way that I can neither articulate or explain further. you are right though that `logos` should have been an acceptable loanword because it's something nobody today outside of people looking up the meanings of names from The Matrix knows about.

also: what's the best modern English-language Bible?

he was born a shemite by god because god
knew the shemites would kill him, by doing
so cut themselves off from god and out of
all rulership positions in the kingdom come
that is eternal.

by the shemites killing Zeus, they transferred
all the sins they provoked him to do back on
to them and he also took with him, the torah
joseph, issac, solomon and david out of the
bloodline of shem, that's why david hasn't
come back in his old body in his tomb to
save the fake jew kike amalekite from their
judgement.

:-) Glory to Zeus forever.

Attached: ie suffix means hail as noun.jpg (1342x1080, 875K)

I'm a "larpagan" but I recognize that early Christianity in Europe was very European. The priests focused on the message of Christ, not the Judeo stuff. Holidays were the same as they had been before, just with a focus on Christ. They formed a Christian Nationalist Europe.
I don't have issues with Christians unless they ridicule paganism (our ethnic spirituality).
If we unite we can save our nations together.

Intredasting!

The real redpill is that Jesus really was listening to the voice of the Father, and he obeyed his words.

Attached: whydoyounotunderstandwhatisay.jpg (347x1023, 23K)

>I'm a "larpagan" but I recognize that early Christianity in Europe was very European
>Christianity in Europe
but this is just Christianity! Christianity was literally born in the middle east but developed and maintained by Europeans and through their cultural lens. Christ's death and resurrection essentially bonded Europe to Christianity as even though it was the Jews who turned upon Christ (even His own closest friends), his death was at the hands of the Romans.

Christianity is inherently European.

Attached: 1517963285123.png (400x400, 101K)

I have sexual thoughts about Christ-chan

Attached: 1536994431308.jpg (612x612, 73K)

it is only human to sin user. I pray that you identify what it is about her that you like and find a Christian woman like her one day.

Attached: 1517684131373.png (572x550, 78K)

Oh I know. I would love to find a wife like Christ-chan. May He have mercy on me, a sinner. Here's a baby elephant.

Attached: baby elephant plays with birds.webm (1000x1000, 1.7M)

Reminder that the modern Christian Zionist love-fest is absolutely false in every conceivable way
They fall for the Jews' bullshit by the idea that if all the original tribes of Israel coalesce back together and rebuild the Temple, then it sets the initial stages for the Rapture
However, this is an impossibility.
The modern Jew is of Edom, of Herod and the Pharisees, who refused Christ, and in the end are the Jews who say their Jews but are not, because Edom were all converts.
Half the tribes of Israel were dispersed and lost to time, likely as a result of the various Roman crackdowns. If they were not dispersed into the Levant, inwhich case the remaining tribes are in fact either Christian or Muslim converts, then they were spread out across the Roman Empire as slaves, further disproving the modern Jew's ancestry to the tribes by the fact most modern Jews are from Germany and Eastern Europe, which were not under Roman control. If anything, Western Europeans have a greater likelihood of having blood of the tribes in them than the apparent Jews (this doesnt mean 'we wuz chosen peoples n shit').

Attached: 1537208595288.jpg (640x854, 158K)

This. Gib recommendation pls or I'll just keep reading the KJV.

Attached: 1542689032056.jpg (960x960, 268K)

>this doesnt mean 'we wuz chosen peoples n shit
But we iz, as long as we still accept Christ.

Attached: C8FE988A-CD7F-43DB-B8E9-4DDB5DDB3194.jpg (241x209, 19K)

Christian Zionism is a subversion of the faith and anyone who actually reads the Bible and/or any history book should know that giving any special treatment to anyone who calls themselves Jewish other than "extreme caution at all times" goes against everything Christ says and rejects and ignores every lesson the Bible teaches, both Old and New Testaments.

Yes I agree with all you just said. Doesn't mean Christians and pagans can't cooperate and live in the same nations. Both are valid.

We're God chosen people by choice and faith in Christ
Just because 1% of Western Europe might have tribe blood in them doesnt mean we should go about and say WE WUZ TRIBES OF ISRAEL N SHIT because that just sounds like a LARP

pagans are ok because they're dismissing Christ's Good News instead of rejecting it as anyone claiming to be "Jewish" is. I have no problem coexisting with literal pagan heathens as long as there is mutual respect. can't say the same for jews. boggles the mind that they can't admit that they killed one of their own, and that even Muslims admit He was a prophet while the kikes feel the need to say
>Jesus wasn't the Son of God
>he wasn't even a prophet
>also we didn't kill him
>in fact, he probably didn't even exist
>disagreeing with any of the above is antisemitic, oy vey!
pagans are alright as long as y'all don't get uppity, but I have a hard time understanding why any self-respecting white man would be one, dismissing Christ's Good News in the process

>jewish infighting and power grabs
Wow, what a novel concept.

KING OF THE JEWS

Attached: 1475508146323.png (3580x3280, 91K)

>Jesus, the Son of God, was killed by the Jews, because they rejected His message

Wasn't Jesus's dying on the cross kind of necessary for him to fulfill his mission and die for everyone's sins?

Not going go around shouting it but speaking of that are there any maps showing Cimmerian and Scythian admixture in Europe? I couldn’t find any on jewgle.

Attached: christianity.jpg (1694x546, 307K)

Attached: all_might_and_christchan.png (839x1766, 475K)

exactly, yes it was, and He knew exactly how it was going to happen. He knew his friends would stab him in the back too, even though they said he wouldn't, with Peter even genuinely believing his own words.
>Luke 23:34 Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing." And they divided up his clothes by casting lots.
He died at the hands of the Jews to drive the point home that the Old Covenant had been nullified and that the Jews rejected the New Covenant, as was and is their nature. anyone who reads the Bible and is aware of the nature of modern "jewish" people can easily see the truth of its words describing these peoples' behavioral nature (whether original judeans/pharisees or modern larpers).

I've heard my whole life but literally never understood what it pretty clearly means until just recently because the Zionist infestation of modern Christianity, as well as "political correctness" etc. have made it so 99% of modern Christians who actually read the Bible don't understand it's blatant counter-semitism.

again, anyone who says Jesus Christ or the Bible is some kind of Jewish trick is absolutely retarded.

>being an Abrahamist cuckold who has nothing left of his old religion
Yikes! It must suck being a westerner.

Attached: 1540161170593.jpg (1271x830, 229K)

based

Attached: puppermaga.gif (700x700, 173K)

bump, are shills and falseflag strawman shills on vacation or what the fuck

Attached: xtianity.png (830x974, 373K)

- Notably, the fourth Muslim Caliph Ali (lived 602–661 AD) was at least one eighth Jewish
- Ali was Muhammad’s cousin and adoptive son and Abd Al Muttalib (three-quarters Jewish) was the grandfather of both Muhammad and Ali
- Ali’s father was Abu Talib (died 540 AD) (one-quarter Jewish) and Abu Talib was the brother of Muhammad’s father Abd Allah (one-quarter Jewish)
- This means Muhammad was one-eighth Jewish, unless of course Muhammad has still more Jewish ancestors unknown to early Islamic genealogists
johndenugent.com/english/moon-o-theism-islam-is-submission-to-the-semitic-moon-god-of-war-muhammad-was-raised-from-ages-6-8-by-his-34-jewish-grandfather/

Attached: muhammad-a jew prophet.jpg (450x570, 335K)

>one says they are special cause of some imaginary Friend they have
>the other say, they aren't, because of some imaginary Friend they have

let's just say, they are both equally retarded and burn some Niggers okay?

Sickle cell disease (SCD), a hereditary blood disorder, is highly prevalent in Saudi Arabia
omicsonline.org/proceedings/sicklecell-disease-in-saudi-arabia-current-status-and-future-direction-56512.html

Sickle cell disease is an inherited blood disorder.
Sickle cell is an inherited disease caused by a defect in a gene.
Having a family history of sickle cell disease increases your risk for the disease. In the United States, it mainly affects African Americans.
hopkinsmedicine.org/healthlibrary/conditions/hematology_and_blood_disorders/sickle_cell_disease_85,P00101

Attached: Colin K.jpg (375x375, 31K)

Christianity is worshiping semitix books, fuck off sandnigger worshiper.

Hail Odin

Modern Jews are not the same as the tribe of Judah. youtube.com/watch?v=qJsRWRJAe2Y

If I'm not mistaken the New Oxford annotated Bible is a pretty good literal translation, as a bonus you can also get it with the Apocrypha.
But I would also suggest keeping a copy of the NIV and King James nearby.
Whenever you find a passage of particular interest or importance cross-reference them and you can always go online and check every iteration of the Bible in English.

Judaism, the discarded shell.

Hey nice meme, got one of these too.

Attached: 8afeb3a438077e354017065e26b5c144cde85e1546463ef95fed9ca138399db8.jpg (622x720, 79K)

THE JEWS ARE WAGING A

>CULTURAL
>RELIGIOUS
>DEMOGRAPHIC

W A R
A
R

ON US.

GET ARMED.

bamp

Attached: 1517963651336.png (601x439, 153K)

youtube.com/watch?v=0o0BqU6WGN4