BRIT/POL/ - FISH FINGER EDITION

>Theresa May is making a statement after delaying the Brexit vote
youtube.com/watch?v=AEcsX1Kwhco

Attached: fish finger.jpg (460x460, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ozyMDcC4F4g
youtu.be/GtyGVj-h6rc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Scottish_independence_referendum
youtu.be/Mq-WW0wajAg
youtube.com/watch?v=ikr0M_jJVio
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: NPC remainers.jpg (300x300, 25K)

>we're leaving the EU
>n-no s-scotland you c-can't leave tho

Attached: 1543290166125.jpg (640x379, 229K)

>MUH ENN AITCH ESS

fuck the EU

First for hard Brexit

So bloody hungry lads. Might go grab some currywurst mit pommes.

Let it end.

Attached: 1482513264943.png (952x1064, 726K)

rabble rabble rabble

haram

>All white politicians
>UK's diversity is their strength

What are these fucking nerds doing?

Attached: 5132352343.jpg (300x245, 6K)

OH-DUH

youtu.be/ozyMDcC4F4g
SOON

Attached: 1543846629188.jpg (545x526, 49K)

I have Friday off work, and would like to visit somewhere for the day, preferably somewhere urban and working class, and within a few hours of London, preferably towards the North.

Any suggestions?

I was thinking of Skegness.

You said that in the last thread. Just find some mutt thread and stay there....

Attached: 1544369524556.png (1124x598, 203K)

blah blah blah lets make it look like theres some sort of debate

Comments in youtu.be/GtyGVj-h6rc
suggest to go and buy black sweaters.
What did they mean by this?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Scottish_independence_referendum

>haha oopsie
stupid german cunt

Attached: 1537132882822.jpg (666x1024, 130K)

As a burger and fat moron explain what's going on here OP. I'm too stupid and fat to understand.

Attached: ap-17224684369015.jpg (620x350, 55K)

Attached: orange man bad.jpg (504x749, 106K)

the difference is the scots lost their referendum, brexit won theirs

BREAKING:

YELLOW VEST SPOTED IN LONDONISTAN

Attached: 1543422573728.jpg (800x532, 90K)

LORD BOGDANOFF, YOU HAVE 12 HOURS TO STOP BREXIT.

Attached: TELEMMGLPICT000148769091_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqAmLDJTB6ZptGPwmITY_632M4S1u_kNqQtETCuvfEn_0.jpg (480x300, 27K)

Warwick or Stratford up avon even Leamington Spa is pretty working class.

Attached: 1527100797894.png (579x536, 30K)

Newcastle.

YELLOW SHIRTS IN THE UK SOON?

FUCK FUCK FUCK BREXIT FUCKING MAY FUCK FUCK FUCKING FUCK FUCK

youtu.be/Mq-WW0wajAg

Attached: moggsuperman4mb.gif (360x203, 3.98M)

This, there needs to be a second Indyref

The arse kissing tories are worse than the labour NPCs.

Attached: 1514817725813.jpg (720x736, 32K)

*breathes in*

SSSSSZZZZZZZZZTTTTTTAAAAAAOOOOOOOPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHH̦̰̩H̼͉̱H̬͔H̪͉͎H̖̞̤̘̰H̬͉̘̦̦H̟̩͎͔͚͖H̺̥̩͎HH͙H̪͎͇Ḫ̙̻̰̜͓ͅH̻͔͎ͅHH̭̞̫HH̠̠̝̣͔H͉͕H̤̫͕HH̦͈̘̘̣͕H̻̰H̘̮̪ ̝͎͈̬B͇ͅB̖B̺̟̱̺͓̫͔B͚̟̥̱͕̪Ḇ̪B͓̗̣R͍̠ṞRR͉̬̠̠̖R̝͖̞̦̜R̮̩R͉̫͙R͍R͈̦͔̮͇̦R̗̩͙̱̙̪ͅR̠͉̪̩̦Ṛ͈̯̜̪̰R̙̳̹̮̟Y̩̘̫̫̱̭̮Y̬͇͎̗Y̻̯̱̪Y͖̜̱Y͍̭͈̞Y̹ͅYY̤̦̣̤̠̻YY̬̯̺̭͙̗ͅY̱G̖G̦̥͓GG̼͕̦̦̺G̮̰͖G̠G͙͈̫G̤̹̱̮̭G͎GG̗͙̬̻͉G̬̮͎̰GG̜̦̮̠G͙͈̫G̤̹̱̮̭G͎GG̗͙̬̻͉G̬̮͎̰GG̜̦̮̠G̘̯̻͍ͅG͖̩ͅG̱̻̬̱͍̤G̭G͚͖̞̩̥̺͖G̟G̘͈͕GZZ̞̱͍̠͇ͅZ͎̞̙̤͇͈͈Z͖͎̜͇Ẓ͍̼̤̞̞ZZZ͖̘̮̺̱̱͙Z̹͖͕ZZ͉͍ẔZ͈͙̙̭͎͍̹Z̙̤͕͉Z͚Z̯̺͓̝̗E̻͎̗͎̪̻͚̮̬̹̱̟͕͉E̠̖̪̬̣̟̖E͎̩̹͍̬E̦̫̟͓͙̣̭̣͕̟̬͍E̷̷̤͉̼̫̗̳̦̋͗͛̀̋͌̕͢͠ͅE̵̯͔̞̖͖͉͙̻͖ͤ͊ͯ͌̑̐͋̑͝Ȇ̶̙̮̺͍̩̟̖͍͋͋̓ͪ́̉̔̑ͨ̒Ē̷̸̵͚̜̺̘̠̯͓̭͓͕̪͇̋ͣ̄ͦ̀ͩ̐̈́̉̊͐̿͊̏̏̋ͅͅĒ̢̩̺̗̙̻̦̻͔͖͇͚̭̠̩̖̙̯̇̽́͘͢͝͝Ȩ̗͎̠̳̰̥̟̱͔̙̬̑ͬͩ̉ͪͨ͐̈́̚͠Ę̛̮͍̮̘̬̞̮̥̘͚͓̳̥̗ͯ̾̓͊̔͆͌̎̽ͤ̄̈́͒͂͆͝E̴̶̷̞̰̟͍͉̺̯̱̤̰̻͐̐ͨ̎̏͊̂̀ͭ͗ͤͬ̆̽͠Ë̴̵̡͔̫̙̫́ͦͫ̌͂̔ͅE̵̵̪͍̘̦̐ͪ͐ͪ͛̓̊̉̈́̒̋͛̔̆͢͝ͅŤ̵̨̢̞̩͉̝͔͕͓͔͉̳̳͉̟̈́̔̇ͤ̔ͮ́̀ͩͣ͆ͭ̇͛ͯ͛͑̌̕T̨̥͍̗̫͉̭͇ͯ̓͒ͬͦ̓͢͜͠

Attached: SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSZZZZZZZZZZTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png (1200x1600, 419K)

i hope you have your licenses slaves

Theresa May is accepting the status quo as usual.

Attached: 1543451383044.jpg (243x208, 10K)

>any britcucks wanting their comfy life shattered by actually getting up and doing something political
I thought we already discussed this?

Attached: 1544324837670.jpg (681x496, 43K)

Isn't Warwick posh?

Those all sound like quite upmarket.

>XD im so dumb lol!!!

May is canceling the vote on the Brexit deal she had negotiated (probably because it would have failed). Leftist juden are bitching about getting another referendum.

Sheffield

>if you have different opinions to me, you’re not a real person
State of this tribal politics. You’re a bunch of retards

It would take more crayons than i have in my arsenal.

>No vote for MPs on whether to scrap final vote on Brexit deal

Wow MPs are going to fucking mental.

Brown/black shirts user.

The French are making themselves glow in the fucking dark, we shall be coming the dark

How far's that from London? Six hours by train?

Not planning to stay overnight, unless someone can recommend a good but cheap B&B.

What's her actual endgame?

Attached: 608.jpg (709x765, 67K)

Rise up!

Attached: JFK.jpg (850x400, 45K)

Go back to Twitter, James O'Brien.

>MUH PEOPLES VOAT

We'd make the best livestock.

ME USE BIG WORDS LIKE SHAMBOLIC

Attached: 1538076347834.png (1548x1116, 732K)

Cringe

>thinking that he serves the bodgs
>not knowing that the bodgs serve him

Isn't Sheffield fairly prosperous, relatively speaking for that region?

Alri newfag

(((People's Vote)))
(((Final Say)))

Who started this NPC programming phrase? What was the first ever muttering of it?
Also someone just say "Stop repeating the same question, you got your answer" this is ridiculous.

And the next Scottish referendum shall be leave.

They voted stay to stay in the EU

lets just keep having referendum after referendum! I wonder if scots leave, if the uk leaves will they / we keep having votes every 5 years to ask whether they / we should rejoin. It's getting ridiculous.

The Economist had a long winded article on this, before it became a full blown globalist shill, the likelihood, over the long term of states breaking up was higher than them staying together. HRE like. Nobody in England would care if Scotland went inde, nor anyone in Germany if Bavaria did etc

I don’t think she has thought that far ahead yet.

>Parliament
Parl a shite if you ask me

Attached: Smug_Darwin.jpg (720x640, 274K)

Will the yellow vests be the end of globalism/neo liberalism?

Attached: yellow vest army.jpg (720x960, 116K)

those who enslave bongs torture them and they do nothing

>stop brexit
>stop breggsit
>SHTOP BREGGZIT
>SHHTTTTTOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPP BREEEEEEEEEEEEEGGGGZZZZEEEEEEEEEEETTTT
>SSSSHHHHZZTTTTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOPPPPPPPP BBBRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYGGGGGGGGGGGGGZZZZZZZZZZZZEEEEEEEET
SSSSSZZZZZZZZZTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHH̦̰̩H̼͉̱H̬͔H̪͉͎H̖̞̤̘̰H̬͉̘̦̦H̟̩͎͔͚͖H̺̥̩͎HH͙H̪͎͇Ḫ̙̻̰̜͓ͅH̻͔͎ͅHH̭̞̫HH̠̠̝̣͔H͉͕H̤̫͕HH̦͈̘̘̣͕H̻̰H̘̮̪ ̝͎͈̬B͇ͅB̖B̺̟̱̺͓̫͔B͚̟̥̱͕̪Ḇ̪B͓̗̣R͍̠ṞRR͉̬̠̠̖R̝͖̞̦̜R̮̩R͉̫͙R͍R͈̦͔̮͇̦R̗̩͙̱̙̪ͅR̠͉̪̩̦Ṛ͈̯̜̪̰R̙̳̹̮̟Y̩̘̫̫̱̭̮Y̬͇͎̗Y̻̯̱̪Y͖̜̱Y͍̭͈̞Y̹ͅYY̤̦̣̤̠̻YY̬̯̺̭͙̗ͅY̱G̖G̦̥͓GG̼͕̦̦̺G̮̰͖G̠G͙͈̫G̤̹̱̮̭G͎GG̗͙̬̻͉G̬̮͎̰GG̜̦̮̠GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG͙͈̫G̤̹̱̮̭G͎GG̗͙̬̻͉G̬̮͎̰GG̜̦̮̠G̘̯̻͍ͅG͖̩ͅG̱̻̬̱͍̤G̭G͚͖̞̩̥̺͖G̟G̘͈͕GZZ̞̱͍̠͇ͅZ͎̞̙̤͇͈͈Z͖͎̜͇Ẓ͍̼̤̞̞ZZZ͖̘̮̺̱̱͙Z̹͖͕ZZ͉͍ẔZ͈͙̙̭͎͍̹Z̙̤͕͉Z͚Z̯̺͓̝̗E̻͎̗͎̪̻͚̮̬̹̱̟͕͉E̠̖̪̬̣̟̖E͎̩̹͍̬E̦̫̟͓͙̣̭̣͕̟̬͍E̖̟̟͚̪E̮̺̦̖̗E̳̳̺͚͈E͎̬͈̻͇̜̹E͍̹̙̤̖̱̪͎̫̰̖̬̦̮E̱͚̯͔͚̤̫͔̦͎̙̜̣͕̘̜̟̮E͎͕̪̭͚̺͇̳͖E̩͓͕͙̥̤͔̯̖̩̮̥̝͈E̙̘͉̘̥̪E͈͔͔̭̮̫͕̤̣͚̤̝T̤͚̻̣̩̘̼̪ͅT̰̘͉̭̤̥ͅ

Attached: SSSSSSSSTTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPP.png (1200x1600, 267K)

Hahaha what?

>Nigel "Good Goy" Farage
"Germans, Belgians, Irish and the Italians are the real problem." - Nigel Farage, The british anglokike

Nigel Farage was caught inside the United States spreading Jewish War propaganda against Europe and Europeans to young American children. Yes, this foreign British Politician is actually campaigning politically inside the United States. Watch the recorded video where Farage lashes out, "Germans, Belgians, Irish and the Italians are the real problem." Who the fuck invited this faggot into America? Lock this slimy little weasel up!

We all know what these snakes from London are trying to get Americans to do for them, again. Muh ebil "Europeans!"... halp! us! screams out (((London)))

Watch this video and listen to Nigel Farage explain why ethnic Germans need to die. Watch him explain the 300+ year timeline of German boogiemen inside his head. It was the retarded fucking Brits who pushed this faggot on us, when we knew better from the start. The British are fucking stupid.
Start Time: 39:43

Attached: Nigel Farage says Germans are the problem32.png (1920x1080, 968K)

Yes, you want working class? Go West Yorkshire not South Yorkshire.

West Yorkshire has 5 of the 10 poorest towns in the UK; I'd recommend a number from Huddersfield, Pontefract, Castleford or even some outskirts of Leeds or Wakefield like Batley or Chapeltown.

we'll tell you soon as we find anyone actually knows what the hell they are doing, burger.
meantime, the adults have left the building.

If the main problem is the Irish Border, why don't they just fully conquer and annex Ireland once and for all?

Attached: mosley.jpg (490x313, 22K)

>say i hate this country
>get told to leave
>visa to most other angli countries would be a pain in the ass to arrange

>Nigel "Good Goy" Farage
"Germans, Belgians, Irish and the Italians are the real problem." - Nigel Farage, The british anglokike

Nigel Farage was caught inside the United States spreading Jewish War propaganda against Europe and Europeans to young American children. Yes, this foreign British Politician is actually campaigning politically inside the United States. Watch the recorded video where Farage lashes out, "Germans, Belgians, Irish and the Italians are the real problem." Who the fuck invited this faggot into America? Lock this slimy little weasel up!

We all know what these snakes from London are trying to get Americans to do for them, again. Muh ebil "Europeans!"... halp! us! screams out (((London)))

Watch this video and listen to Nigel Farage explain why ethnic Germans need to die. Watch him explain the 300+ year timeline of German boogiemen inside his head. It was the retarded fucking Brits who pushed this faggot on us, when we knew better from the start. The British are fucking stupid.
Start Time: 39:43

Attached: Based & Red Pilled Nigel Farage.jpg (1920x1080, 410K)

You’ll be fucking cringing when I staple your bollocks to a fence panel and throw it in the Thames you fucking jizz lizard

not for us

Attached: 1465739913481.png (750x525, 401K)

MUH BUS

Attached: brexit-bus-nhs.jpg (480x360, 44K)

i think your pic is pretty accurate, user.

He doesn't know about his own Nation. Try going there and see what your own fucking country is like, what about that? Fucking hell.

Brtis are literally fucking cattle. Just look at them wage cuck EVERYDAY getting stressed out for pennies which they get taxed on.

Leftists want Communism

then branch out to the nearby smaller shitholes of Rotherham & Barnsley.

her end game is to have us remain in the EU
she'll fall on her sword to achieve it

cant wait for the riots following no deal, let anarchy prevail.

>shitskins bitching about muh far right

kino

Attached: fox2.jpg (1467x1000, 147K)

>we don't know what the will of the people is
>a bad economy would fuel the far right
what did he mean by this?

Because that is when you die.

Attached: Enoch Powell - Marxist Pedophile Chinaman.jpg (1252x1080, 500K)

Why do that when we can just have NI leave the UK and join the EU?

It's up to themselves I suppose but why would they want to leave EU they didn't vote for it

kinda admiring her dedication

trust shaka zulu to call everyone who voted for brexit "far right". jesus fuck.

honestly don't remember seeing this before a vote. Even I had seen it, anybody who understands bureaucracy would not expect that you could just move the money to somewhere else that easily

We StaYinG :)

Attached: letitburn.jpg (700x443, 92K)

the referendum was a fucking bloodbath, generally scots don't want to go back to being so divided again, i honestly believe another scottish referendum has little appeal to the majority, even the SNP started to downplay it after losing seats.

Anglokike

Attached: White Civilization.png (2100x1525, 99K)

>listing "hated americans" as a bad thing
KEK

Liverpool

Because our buddies in the EU would stop them you fucking memeflag retard

The queen is one of many Germans in your government.

*ting* *ting*
ahem...
FUCK BREXIT

Attached: 1544443703556.jpg (540x720, 260K)

Chapeltown is in South Yorkshire, son.

>”It is a strange thing that a great country should allow both the economic and the political freedom of so many of it’s citizens to be at the mercy of an organized minority who owe allegiance, and who admit they owe it, not primarily to Britain, but to their kinsmen beyond our borders, and who’s capacity for mischief is exceeded only by their desire to do it.”
>*panders to catholic’s for votes*
Lmfao

Attached: UK vs EU.jpg (650x888, 102K)

if east go hunstanton, fuck skeggy. fuck both desu. Go to cambridge/oxford or head south like everyone else. All decent northern stuff is 4+ hours away