When did the alt right become mirror verse version of SJW?

When did the alt right become mirror verse version of SJW?

Attached: 1541610484793.jpg (1080x1440, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/p/how-the-21st-century-plantation-works-and-rampant-global-blowjobs-d218b0bc995b
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>projection

hmm almost like people simplify the positions of people that they disagree with

Based.

Cry more, thot.

medium.com/p/how-the-21st-century-plantation-works-and-rampant-global-blowjobs-d218b0bc995b

I'm a Republican who will probably be called a "cuckservative" for this, but I left the alt-right when I realized they play the same identitiy politics games at the SJWs I hate so much, the only difference is which identities they do and don't like. The real redpill is the values that America was founded upon. If you're a libcuck SJW of any race, fuck you, but if you're willing to accept American ideals, regardless of color, I would welcome you to America.

Attached: 2018-12-10-12-17-47--191272136.jpg (221x228, 16K)

Nice proxy S o yfather

>Im a totally real conservative and I was part of the totally real thing known as the alt right
KYS Shill

Attached: totallyrealtrumpsupporterandnotashilliswear.jpg (740x641, 135K)

it always was

>I used to be a Trump supporter, but...

Attached: 1534572536392.gif (204x255, 1.8M)

I don't support Trump because he's not fiscally conservative enough, and he flip flops on bump stock bans. I wanted Cruz or Paul to win, but I'll take Trump over Clinton or Sanders any day.

Also, it's not as black-and-white as "support Trump or you're an SJW," why can't I hate both?

At least logically debunk my point. I'm open to having my mind changed.

>thumbnail
>you both believe things that makes you the same

Attached: fn35 (7).jpg (1088x1280, 357K)

Of course they're not exactly the same, but they're similar where it counts. Both of them play that retarded identity politics game, why shouldn't we be individuals and not play identity politics at all?

Attached: fn1 (12).jpg (1280x851, 264K)

Attached: gs1 (1).jpg (1280x718, 262K)

White nationalists are no different from SJWs. Both are collectivists and obsessed with identity politics, and they both want a big fascist government. Libertarianism is the final redpill, people should be treated as individuals in a free market.

I love how feminists call for taxes and are surprised shen they find out they have to pay them too.

Exactly my point but I was just called a shill instead of rationally debated.

Here's your (You), redditor

Attached: 1540258996190.png (1110x1534, 226K)

Attached: fn1 (7).jpg (1280x851, 288K)

Attached: 2nkfh3.jpg (394x561, 49K)

The women crying about the "Thot Audit" believed some other women would pay taxes like a lawyer or a nurse or other professional but not them because their income usually isn't tracked as a cam girl.

That's rich coming from a retard who thinks an ideology that lets corporations have complete control over the individual all for the sake of (((profit))) and was literally created by jews somehow will makes us "free".

Attached: 1542313354883.jpg (680x695, 34K)

I hate the SJWs more than the alt-right. Also fuck reddit, they just think saying "orange man bad" is good political discussion.

Instead of an actual debate, which is what I was hoping to have.

Corporations wouldnt exist without the government you retard

ive said this before and ill say it again but i would let this nerdy guy fuck me in pic. i love men with giant barrel chests like his it feels great being crushed by a stocky square body. If he just worked out a little bit he would be even better owo

It's free because the government isn't coercing you to buy anything, unlike in Communism. If there's something I can agree with people here on, it's fuck communism.

Attached: 2nle1l.jpg (1000x500, 120K)

Attached: 2nfl6z.jpg (500x500, 61K)

>Both of them play that retarded identity politics game
How?

really makes you think how all these people who are totally not virgin incels are so motivated to go after these cam whores but not big businesses and corporations which actually screw them over 6 gorillion times more.

hmmm....

SJWs have this dumbass theory about a victim hierarchy where whites are the most privilged, and a fat gay black trans maybe is lthe least. A lot of alt-righters want to kick people out of the U.S. based on race . Both ignore the individual while making every "identitiy" a monolith.

Attached: 2ngw03.jpg (753x500, 52K)

These can't be real people. This guy, the pepe cake & wall cake guy. The "pepe did nothing wrong" shirt guy. Someone tell me these are leftist actors trying to mock us but being mistaken for sincere.

Oh dude you know where the unregistered money is? Shit dude why didn't you say something you should let us know so we can report that too. You do have the actual info right? Because otherwise you'd just be saying let's go fight the big guy without a single clue on how to do it. Almost like you're a dirty filthy nigger.

>victim hierarchy
So are you against hierarchies now?

People are individuals first, not members of any "identity." I care about ideology, not race, sex, or whatever other other identity.

Hierarchy was a metaphor. It's more like a pyramid. I'm not against certain hierarchies, like that you need a limited government to keep people's rights from being violated.

Attached: 2nj0ly.jpg (423x600, 55K)

Attached: 2nf4hn - Copy.jpg (751x500, 112K)

Also, hierarchies like a religious one or a boss/worker relationship in a pbusiness aren't bad.

Fuck off Sargon. Go bury your wife's dead kid! The dead kid that died. You no Patreon havin, no career havin, fatass, black dic suckin, cuck faggot on his way back to cleaning toilets at Arbys.

I don't disagree with the thot audit. If you're some dumbass ceminist who calls for high taxes, don't be surprised where you're called on to put your money where your mouth is.

Though ideally I'd like to get rid of or lower most taxation, on everybody.

So you said the alt right and sjw are the same because they have hierarchies even though they are different but you still have your own hierarchies

Attached: 2nhoq0.jpg (724x500, 84K)

yes, yes and yes. thanks for trying though, you dirty heeb.

Attached: 2nifrq.jpg (630x419, 50K)

I don't think they're bad because they have hierarchies. I phrased it wrong. I hate them because they judge people on characteristics we can't choose like race, etc. You should only be judged based on how much of an asshole you are.

Attached: 2nk6r7.jpg (474x356, 36K)

the political spectrum has always been a horse shoe, with the bulk of the bell curve falling in the middle.

tldr; your question is naive and infers there hasn't always been cancer everywhere you look in life

>we can't choose like race
what about culture?

Marxist identity politics is different than fascist identity politics is different than YOUR identity politics. (American identity)

You’re ALWAYS playing some brand of identity in politics. The left’s racial version is looked down upon for being Marxist and invasive to host populations. They are meant to do nothing but disrupt and cause strife until there is an unmanageable plurality and a divided state, where a certain diaspora population with a strong group identity could shift anything in their favour without resistance. The right’s racial politics come from a place of securing individual reproductive and political power through homogenous society.

Attached: 3AABDDE7-202A-46AE-8AC5-41E78B519C54.jpg (1024x768, 156K)

You can change your culture, for example, if you come from a shitty cultture and assimilate into American culture.

A great example is blacks. A lot of them have a shit culture of single motherbood and crime, but black conservatives canbecome successful.

That's a very interesting point. But I think it makes more sense to judge people on the identity they choose based on their ideology, rather than a random coincidence that speaks nothing about their character.

what about religion

As long as you don't use it to infringe on people's rights. Like a Muslim who beheads people for viloating Sharia law.

I dont want non christians in my country

Attached: c1.jpg (1280x959, 134K)

The 1st Amendment gives you freedom of religion. If you don't use your religion to harm other people, what's bad about it?

>He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you.
-some dude

based incel autism

Attached: 4546366.jpg (660x661, 109K)

>The 1st Amendment gives you freedom of religion.
The first amendment is stupid
>what's bad about it?
they vote

Cuckservative

Attached: 2nitvw.jpg (400x322, 39K)

Basically. My point is, alt-righters have becomethe thing they (justifiably) bate.

Culture is a societal grouping of ideas promoted by the people within it who have particular preferences about those ideas, which fundamentally shape the memes and culture.

Different reproductive populations have different genes, creating different neurons and different brains which will lead to different preferences. Thus different kinds of cultures will arise from different groups. Someone’s biological makeup is NOT a random coincidence, and their self-proclaimed identity and ideology, which implies a multi-faceted worldview may simply be a label based on a singular decision while the rest of their preferences go AGAINST what most of that ideology is about.

For example, BASED blacks(tm) may vote republican, but do they actually care about economic protectionism AND constitutional freedoms AND traditionalism AND individual negative rights AND... I posit no, not when every single country they’ve created is the exact opposite. Not when even American blacks mostly vote and advocate against that. The BASED black(tm) might perhaps be the top 5% in one of those measurable axes of preference, but ultimately he is the exception and is extremely likely against most other republican principles, due to the nature of the makeup of the population.

2 billion people accept your ideals, you have to let them in now, now USA is 3rd world, well done.

Cruz would be a great president.

Don’t ever (You) me again

Attached: A4BAE682-BDC7-4C9B-8379-66A71A1CCD6D.jpg (251x208, 24K)

What's bad about the First Amendment? It's better than the alternative, which is, say the wrong thing and the State kills you. The same laws you support to silence others can be used to silence you.

it's always been that way

>have become

They were always stormfag lite. Fucking Sorncer was throwing Roman Salutes after trump won.

Spencer*

Yeah, I'd vote for him if he runs for president in 2020, or more realistically, 2024.

That's a commie. Underneath that flash card on his hat is a red star. Anyone can order a Trump flag.

When it got taken over by Zionist neocucks

people and businesses inevitably use the government to get their own way, libertarianism is a fraud

so you have to get control before they do

>say the wrong thing and the State kills you.
I want the state to kill subversives
pluralism is retarded

Leftist faggots support "hate speech laws." Under those, you're probably going to jail. That's no defense against an idea, the only defense is rational debate, which is thrwon out the window when you abolish the 1st Amendment.

Also when got cointel pro'd by FBI plants at events like Unite The Right.

If it's illegal to criticize the State, what happens when they do something YOU don't like?

Leftist should not be in the country
people with competing ideologies will never be able to coexist

I support the right to bear arms

Fight shit with shit

Attached: cameforthirteenth (1).jpg (1280x849, 422K)

I also support the right to bear arms, for the exact same reason I support the 1st Amendment. A barrier against government tyranny. It seems weird to support one and not the other.

What about deer arms?

How? Are they banning and censoring things?

When you created them in your mind, tranny.

This is where I might agree with you. If you're actively trying to take people'a rights away you have no business living in a country founding on the protection of God-given rights.

I know that chad is most likely a pussy magnet. right?

Attached: 1543878817468.png (684x626, 55K)

the first amendment is not a barrier against tyranny
having to tolerate degenerates is

Both sides eat at the same fast food joints.

Should Jews be allowed in the country?

from the beginning
It has always been filled with
>muh other people get laid (chads)
>muh other people are more successful (jews)
>muh other people practice another religion (muslims)
it is totally a left-wing SJW movement