Lmoa look, a nigger pilot xD

>lmoa look, a nigger pilot xD
Reminder that leftists are the true racists

Attached: g0zjjr3f5qi11.jpg (540x734, 61K)

lmao that's literally dragging the poor black lass down

we're not the ones saying niggers can't be talented, we're the ones saying its a shame niggers can't be talented to help their own countries

they are just bringing talented niggers down by taking the piss out of them, imagine actually being proud because a black person becomes a pilot rather than just acknowledging them as a pilot

i'll forgive this reddit spacing because you are on point.

that is a woman nigger?

we've been over this. Also her arm is white

The bigotry of low expectations

this is racism but somehow not racist if you know what i mean

no, Im a true and real racist but if you're not you probably retarded and ignore the differences in races and too brainwashed to have prejudices

Other problem we have is that the best of the shitskins come to america since they will get better opportunities here for the fact that they are diverse. instead of staying in their countries and improving theirs with the best their race can provide, they come here and mooch off of white people's success. Fuck every single liberal and fuck every single immigrant

>leftist are the real racists
you have to go back

how did they crash?

>co pilot

So a MAN is really flying the plane

Yikes

Le reddit is that way, retard

>Reminder that leftists are the true racists
Congratulations, you have nothing left to learn, you achieved enlightment lvl 1000.

Also, that's why so many white women fuck niggers: They know they are subhuman, and getting degraded by a subhuman is a submissive fetish

>maybe I teared up with pride
I bet that bitch thinks her buing a #resist mocha at Starbucks lead to this point. It's all so tiresome.

wait i thought there was some unspoken rule about no women or black pilots. WTF I am never flying again!

This post is about the white womans virtue signalling.

her post is supposedly about a black female pilot, but the "Subject" is actually in the background, and the white woman is in the center fore ground.

I wouldnt take this flight unless they give me a parachute.

>leftists are the real racists
>blacks are subhuman

Why would you block the name? It's the waitress from IASIP. Charlie Day's wife.

Nigger delta.
Competitors should push this slogan "Nigger Delta"

Seriously dangerous, why do they let the nigger drive a plane?

kind of looks like a missing link artist's rendering, like cheddar man

also knowing this airline not only has two cunt pilots on the same aircraft but an affirmative action cunt on top of that I'm going to avoid them in the future. there are lives at stake here

Look calling someone a poc (pronounced "pock") person of color is not racist.....BUT calling someone a colored person is. Don't you get it?

It's just a way to pit two groups against each other, and eventually make them physically destroy one another.