Do you think leftists even understand that they're evil?

Do you think leftists even understand that they're evil?

It's all so tiresome

Attached: 1544194747952.png (920x1015, 200K)

Attached: DiH_kEPX0AA5rc9(1).jpg (478x679, 44K)

To be fair, if what she says is true, you could eventually probably come up with a method to trigger said growth without actually having to grow and terminate a child.
However, it clearly implies
>lulz I'm going to get soooo many abortions to look younger
which is a thought I can frankly not get behind. How fucking detached from humanity do you have to be to think that.

Yes, they know they are evil. That's why they are so into mental health. It's hard on the mind being a total piece of shit.

That would require introspection

Attached: 1544207160505.jpg (653x5963, 1M)

Daily reminder that human life isn't particularly valuable.

You know who didn't have an abortion? Andrea Yates.

Attached: 87wojxnagzu11.jpg (1242x702, 326K)

T. Former side effect

Why don't people who disagree with me understand that they actually don't disagree with me, they've just been brainwashed by communist feminist paedophile Satanist Jews? It's all so tiresome, like the man in the screencap from the documentary I didn't watch says.

Effortposting this hard

>theres no such thing as good and evil, just different views!

brainlet detected

No, but everyone else does so....

Oh I guess every baby should be aborted, just in case?

Certainly there's no reason to automatically protect the unborn, user.

>moral relativism
>grandstanding
Retard.

Yeah there is I am adamant about protecting the innocent, ESPECIALLY kids. Evil has become so normalized you don't even know your minion Satan.

Daily reminder that killing Israelis is everyone's job

Evil is letting all these babies be born and not having any oversight what happens after.

>I am rationalizing my guilt of the decision to kill my unborn child through material pleasures and loosely defined "self defense" that only makes sense to someone who has completely gone off the rails
Welp, this is the future they wanted. Let them have it. Their suffering is the consequence of their actions.

Attached: 1537217455354.png (329x346, 218K)

A doctor is literally arguing that women should go out of their way to get pregnant and have an abortion. That abortions should seen as equivalent to a health food supplement.

In the next World War, these people will be purged to cleanse the human species of its weakness and mistakes.

Every child that is aborted could be placed for adoption, I know I got a girl pregnant and we gave the baby to a couple who could afford to raise it, I did not suggest killing it. She lived with me during the pregnancy and left after the birth. I was 23. This isn't theoretical to me, and killing children is wrong you irresponsible shithead.

with every abortion fertility of women can potentially drop. this is not sustainable.

>>A doctor is literally arguing that women should go out of their way to get pregnant and have an abortion
Since 1973 the monsters have set up a vertically integrated baby chop shop named Planned Parenthood. I didn't even know I thought they did std counseling and gave out condoms or scripts for the Pill. Boy was I wrong and now I am PISSED

Attached: whores.jpg (512x511, 47K)

>killing children is wrong
Not automatically, user. You don't believe this, don't try to convince me you believe it. Just call me a faggot or a libtard.

Take off your proxy and let's see your real flag

This is an anonymous website. If you want logins and profiles and shit go to Facebook.

Killing things that cannot defgend themselves is wrong. The fact you find this inconceivable tells me just how far perception management has come. You would not find a single male in the 1980's calling to kill children so they didn't have to give up there plans to back pack Europe or some other selfish stupid shit. I hope you are cursed with a barren life.

puss

>Killing things that cannot defgend themselves is wrong.
You don't believe that either.

I keep hearing abortions cause breast cancer

This has to be a LARP account

I'm gonna say probably not. Thats some cartoon villainy right there.

Attached: asian women.jpg (589x4228, 718K)

Only beta incels oppose abortion cause they’ve never had that scare lmao

naah, cause "free choice" > all
and pure skin is really important

Attached: baddies.gif (500x268, 1024K)

You know who didn't have an abortion?
Males.

I forced this Russian whore I was cheating my wife on with to have an abortion after I accidentally knocked her up.

Kek. FIFA 2018?

You need to be killed along with anyone who advocates abortions

Of course they don't. They only commit the horrible war crimes they do because they're fanatically convinced they're the good guys, and so mutilating children isn't wrong when they do it.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-12-08-at-2.15.26-PM.png (559x284, 17K)

I'm glad this person didn't reproduce, but I'm mad that they're still alive.

Wtf? This doesnt makes sense, at firdt she is regretfull, then not, then say she doesnt care but chooses to remember then ut ends like a joke. Did schizophremic wrote this?

No, they have no clue.

>Didn't watch Empire of Dust

That shit is a real eye-opener. I saw a hell of a lot for a movie that was 75 minutes of a man looking for gravel.

To anyone who hasn't watched it yet. what are you doing with your life.

>schizophrenia

Close. A woman wrote it.

she is regretful at first because of the hormones. later her npc programming kicks back in and goes back to her non-human thinking.

It's the right that doesn't understand that what they are doing is hurting others, I don't look forward to the day where I will have to kill monsters like you off with tears in my eyes, you could have listended, but you selfishly refuse.

>It's all so tiresome
Happy Hanukah!

There is no peaceful solution.

A few brave men will start a guerilla civil war that will tire out the police and force the military to intercede.
Then the mainstream gun owners will awaken, then the real war will begin, then the military will fracture along racial/political lines.

Then we win or lose. It's our chance, and it looks good for us.
Just look at France. That's how you get change done. We can do much better.

Attached: LISTEN UP.png (1498x769, 21K)

I wish I could cleanse this person over a mighty pyre, like the good ol' days.

Attached: bestyearofmylife.jpg (1024x764, 397K)

> Gives kids no or a shit education.
> Wants people turned away at the emergency room.
> Crash the government with no survivors.

Do cuc.kservatives know they are evil?

This much projection

There wont be tears for you, I promise

Reminder being anti-abortion is being anti-white.

Attached: pro_abortion_poster.jpg (800x1036, 451K)

narcisstic personality disorder

>doctor explaining something i dont understand
>must be an evil liberal or democrat

can you boomers just leave already or die

Attached: IMG_2508.png (416x435, 154K)

>If men weren't shit

Why do females say this kind of garbage? The amount of men vs women that support abortion is roughly the same, with liberal women supporting abortion slightly more than liberal men, and conservative women opposing it slightly more than conservative women.

We understand it. She's talking about getting pregnant with the express intention of terminating the pregnancy after a month or two for the "health benefits". It's literal blood sacrifice for the gift of youth.

What aren't you getting?

nice ID, nigger kike
take your Moloch worshipping ass elsewhere

Attached: Ds3x52EUwAEog5x.jpg (567x378, 37K)

>What aren't you getting?
all of it. the npc meme exists for good reason, unfortunately.

>1 post by this ID
>twitter screenshot
>no link
>probably fake
>retards keep replying

no, they genuinely think they're the good guys, in every regard, and are so utterly convinced of their world view being correct that they are willing to subjugate everyone who is in the way, by any means; usually they use the government & social media to crush their enemies. they are the ultimate authoritarians who want nothing but the total implementation of their agendas.

>it was your life or mine
That’s so fucked. This is so reprehensible that I actually feel nauseous.