>rape and torture kids
>get away with light sentences like 4 year or 20 years

>be a pedophile victim
>kill a pedophile
>get sentenced for life
>kill another pedo in prison
>get record number of solitary confinement and total isolation for life

why is this allowed? how is this fair?

Attached: Robert Maudsley.jpg (650x366, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1002/ca.23006
culturedfoodlife.com/autism-and-cultured-foods/
youtube.com/watch?v=TlO2gcs1YvM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well goy, murder is wrong!

Because he killed two Jews

Attached: 1517284878279.jpg (892x1024, 45K)

Does anyone really think murder is worse than child molestation?

Would you rather be molested or murdered

The (((judges))), (((juries))) and (((lawmakers))) apparently do.

murdered

Both

You have to a be a real fucking psychopath to think murder isn't worse

I see pedos are already flooding this thread and all of you are Americans.

as someone that was molested AND raped by a pedo i can honestly say murder would have been preferable. it caused me to mistrust people so much that i never was able to form strong relationships even with my own family.

i never communicated with my rapists after having moved away from them, but i was too young to understand in full what they did to me because they made it seem like it was a normal thing to do.

my life has been filled with PTSD, depression, anti-social behavior, schizotypal personallity disorder which im sure is purely environmental because of the distrust in people, and it doesnt help that im bi-polar and autistic. i feel that all these things stem from having been molested and raped at an early age. my fuckin life is miserable bro. id much rather be dead. it aint no joke, pedophilia and incest is a systemic disease that only causes pain and suffering in the abuse victims.

im a boy by the way. And having all these side effects doesnt make me attractive in any way. .holy shit, i thought i was on Jow Forums.

Attached: 1519402489542.gif (200x200, 2M)

How big was his dick

Incorrect. A real psycho is the person that keeps kids in cages in his basement.
Murdering someone like that is God's work.

Because despite how irredeemable pedos are, we are civilised and we have laws. I don't condone what he has done, but it was illegal.

if a law said that you are required to bow to an anglos and suck his dick everyday, would you do it?

Ha, fag.

darkness is unfair, darkness is another name
for lilith, satans wife. you're in the kingdom
of satan and lilith, what you do say and feel
will be used against you to keep you trapped
with them FOREVER.

Attached: 51trLkeH2jL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (333x499, 31K)

fuck if i remember. it was pretty big but im not sure if he was soft or chub. but i recall the things i subsequently stuck in my ass after that werent as big. Apparently i liked the feeling of something in my ass because i started shoving shit up there almost immediately after it happened and i continue to this day.

im 100% heterosexual, but i still shove shit up my ass bro. Nothing wrong with giving yourself a prostate orgasm. leave me alone.

I've heard some research suggest prostate orgasm rewires your brain

Are you being serious or are you actually retarded?

I thought that already was a law in Ireland

but this is fair.
he murdered 2 men who had consensual sex with teens.

how so?

not everyone a S O Y pedo creep like you. murder is not only better but it's good in many cases

Attached: MgsJU1P.jpg (369x471, 101K)

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1002/ca.23006

The only cure for pedophilia is castration or euthanasia

They're retarded. Full of emotional responses and appeals like leftist talking points.

He should be given a monetary reward for his work, not prison.

God bless, bro. You wouldn't have been given those hardships unless you were given the strength to face them. Weaker people are not given such hardships.
Here's a thing I read about autism, it's basically free so maybe check it out
culturedfoodlife.com/autism-and-cultured-foods/

Obviously its not murder to be Gods deliverer of justice. Thats where an oath of the justicar comes into paladin play

im not sure thats how it works bro. i was crafted by my environment and ive turned out to be a weak motherfucker. Ill never know what life would be like if i wasnt abused as a child. Maybe i might've been something better than a depressed degenerate. As far as my autism goes, well thats fucked my life beyond my understanding. Ill read your article but theres no hope for me.

Dispatching pedo scum is the most honorable thing a man can do.

You don't sound weak. Someone weak would have ended it all already. You sound strong, strong enough to endure, strong enough to put good back into a world that has done you evil, strong enough to find a calling.
Never give up.

>why is this allowed? how is this fair?
It's not fair. We have to start killing the families of these terrorists so they learn a lesson. I suspect mind control is used on victims...it would definitely explain why there is no justice coming from the family of victims.

I know that i am strong, but i feel that i am weak. I have many hardships but in those hardships i know that i Will make something of it that is good. I was raised christian and catholic. ive seen both sides of life, and i only aim to do good. I know that i will endure but i know that there will be pains. I Will bring good to wherever i go. I contemplate suicide but i never will commit to it. My calling is not one that i choose, and i pray that my strength is strong enough to endure. Though i am unsure of myself. I want to give up, to not live for im tired of life. But im masochist, i love the suffering. But i wish it would end.

And the law is upheld by the bibles commandments., which is pretty cut and dry when it comes to punishment for such sin. Capital crimes against humanity are payable in blood tears and death. Hippies and mk ultra do play part into the ghostscripted pandemic. Wizard fuckery afoot as hogwarts is all based on a cult of black hole sun in which altar boy sodomy is the serpent of their secret chamber and the ritual of child rape is essential to entering that mythic room of requirements that enchants the dracula castle in bran and dons charm in darkos damned duloc disturbia. Its all ogre now. We in the ever after phase of twilights faggot dawn.

Let's start handing out murder sentences based on the moral integrity of the victim. That can only go well.

>why is this allowed?
commercialization of this product as a personal law enforcement device would solve this problem

youtube.com/watch?v=TlO2gcs1YvM

It's like the pedophiles are running things, and stack the decks in their favor.

But no, that's a crazy conspiracy theory! IT'S ALL WHITE MEN'S FAULT

>why is this allowed?

Attached: jews rape kids.jpg (640x360, 20K)

nice strawman pedo

that kid was smoking salvia a few seconds earlier

Killing is only okay if permitted by the Jewdicial system.

no im just bad at grammar. but i remember the shit, but some i dont remember. its called suppression, and its not intentional. I Cant remember all of it. Its a blur; my mind protecting itself.

You argue like my 15 yo cousin, your very existence pisses me off

Attached: 1544108807071.jpg (496x700, 44K)

That's funny because the psycho is the kiddy rapist, as well as the one who isn't filled with righteous murderous rage at the idea of kiddy rape,