Keep Them Out

Just say no.
breitbart.com/europe/2018/12/10/gallup-750-million-wanting-migrate/

Attached: 5D260272-DB27-426C-A6E3-ED591C036D97.png (640x1136, 763K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=frAEmhqdLFs
youtube.com/watch?v=-EcLPkVwlqA
youtu.be/YoIqN6cMAqI
youtu.be/vYTbxpSLMUw
youtu.be/XLmxkaNMl2A
youtu.be/lIBJFAsYSWQ
youtu.be/-WUvDgJVd6A
youtu.be/El9RVIl47ZI
youtu.be/622nXHK_J9E
youtu.be/VNn3i1aakIs
youtu.be/sJM2HLYtW38
youtu.be/nTn6UMzAgZY
youtu.be/vWeoen7hPhY
youtu.be/wl8XMUo9vcQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why cant you just give them some halep, heartless goyim

Stop having kids. Shitskins don't realize they just want to run away from their own kind.

let them in you racist

You're not haleping

Ill gladly send the gypsy

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-10-12-52-58.png (1080x2160, 590K)

Palestinians too?

Will Australia sign the UN migration pact?

I hope migrating to Australia becomes a human right, I really want to go there.

I saw some of them waiting in the gibs line. Better pix next time =:(

Attached: 20181209_103831.jpg (2576x1932, 642K)

Democracy is too weak of a religion to stop the onslaught of mass migration. Whites are going to have to cast off this degenerate practice if they are to fend off the hordes.

Imagine being in the US military, considering yourself a patriot, and seeing what's being done to this country from within. Jesus fucking christ this is a nightmare - and nobody is coming to help.

Surely that wont destabilize the existing societies and alienate the taxpayers there. Surely not.
It's like people dont take one second to think.
If I got to goldfish bowls, one with a bunch of shitty fish that is overcrowded and another that has a bit of extra space, putting all the shit fish into the good bowl just makes the good bowl not good anymore. Fucking itiots! 3 year olds know and can rationalize this.

It doesn't say WHERE they want to migrate. As far as we know they might be headed to Haiti.

yes , give them usa citizenships

are you retarded. no one want to migrate to haiti.

>breitbart

If 90% of American whites renounced their citizenship and returned to Europe, what would be the global reaction? The 10% of (((white))) elites who stayed could have their brown nation.

WHY CANT THEY FIX THEIR OWN FUCKING COUNTRIES!?!?! Whites freely gives out all the information that they gave countless lifetimes of hard work to attain, and all available instantaneously at the click of a mouse. Why do none of these """people""" ever use it? Do they not feel shame? Even mere understanding and implementation of another's method gives more pride and satisfaction then being handed the product of it. They deserve a bullet and nothing more for their sloth.

sorry but we dont want your "whites"

You say that now, but no one knows what Haiti will look like in 5, 10, or 15 years time. For fuck's sake, India is becoming a superpower in two years, I'm pretty sure half of the migrant by 2020 will be headed there.

And they all want to migrate to white countries...
Imagine that.

And they say white people aren't superior. Really makes you think, doesn't it?

I’m starting to think this is the only solution to our problems. I would gladly be a second class citizen in Britain if it means saving Europe

I NEED SOME HALEP TOO

Attached: halep.png (1645x621, 805K)

can we just have another fucking world war already

>"WHITE PEOPLE AREN'T ALLOWED TO HAVE COUNTRIES!"
>t. Jews with an ethnostate

do not knock migration. i want to be one of them. why should i stay in my third world shithole just because i happened to be born here on this land mass which is totally beyond my control?

DO IT
DO YOU FAGGOTS
MIGRATE
AND WE WILL BURN TOGETHER

youtube.com/watch?v=frAEmhqdLFs

tough luck

when will we start bombing these immigrant boats and caravans.
Surely it will come to that.

look you selfish cunt, its not like i want to emigrate to fatlands so what do you care

The article says that the USA is the most desired destination, followed by countries like Canada, France, Germany, Australia, and the UK. Nobody is fucking moving to Haiti, these are almost all shitskins who want to move to the West for gibs.

This is now a Halep Thread

Attached: simona_halep_01253_45745300.jpg (728x409, 34K)

This. We’re already second class in our own country and continually moving down. Might as go home.

Halep thread now!

Attached: simona-halep-zgura1.jpg (960x640, 48K)

all invaders should be strangled and skinned alive and burned into a crisp in metal trash cans
these fucking faggots wanna change our countries into theirs. they are useless humans, used by the corporate elite to change our nations and cultures
all of these corporate "refugee" pushers and these invaders should be lined up against the wall and executed. All demographic genociders should be systemically wiped out

Attached: 12541568052.png (498x497, 377K)

Don't worry
When you have Halep all is good

Attached: 61978448.jpg (680x454, 66K)

Just stop paying taxes. Our governments no longer represent us, they exist to oppress us and do Jewish bidding. So why should we obey any laws? Why should we contribute? It's not our interests they serve, but rather the interests of foreigners. We have the right to self-determination which isn't being represented by anyone who claims to be our "leaders".

true that
but do you even lift?

Attached: methode_times_prod_web_bin_e2cfb3c2-8094-11e8-af03-7edc8dc9d023.jpg (685x385, 21K)

Someone get them halep!

Don't worry senpai
I've got your back
Here have some Halep

Attached: simona-halep-2.jpg (1024x768, 201K)

Attached: 2017-08-23-16-15-23.jpg (768x1024, 388K)

Halep here to the Halep

Attached: halep.jpg (1536x1160, 142K)

> Americans don't want to invest in their neighbors infrastructure to facilitate better trade between nations
What's it like plating 2D chess?

Bruh, the other post talked about going back to Europe, not the caliphate of Bongistan

Balls for you too
When you need Halep most

Attached: Simona-Halep.jpg (768x432, 45K)

Imagine how many people will be migrating in 2050, in 2075, in 2100.
It's only going to get worse, and you helped to make it worse by electing do-nothing politicians that ignored and shilled for fossil fuel corporations, taking billions of dollars in bribes from them over the past decades.

People are too servile to just not pay taxes. You’d have to get enough people to resist at the same time which will be close to impossible.

You mean HALPEING to make it worst

youtube.com/watch?v=-EcLPkVwlqA

Attached: 646x404.jpg (646x404, 26K)

fuck those subhumans

>NEW VIDEO ON #GDL and Celebrities naming the Jew, 911 and USS liberty
youtu.be/YoIqN6cMAqI
Here is an opportunity to learn some unique redpills from The Based Man
>the nature of Chaotic-Good and Jow Forums
youtu.be/vYTbxpSLMUw

>100th monkey effect and shitposting
youtu.be/XLmxkaNMl2A

>NXIVM child cult in Columbia
youtu.be/lIBJFAsYSWQ

>eternal Memetics and symbolism
youtu.be/-WUvDgJVd6A

>article 13 is the great meme Iconoclasm of 2018
youtu.be/El9RVIl47ZI

>prophecy of a cyber future IF we DONT act
youtu.be/622nXHK_J9E

>your leading a revolution and dont even know it
youtu.be/VNn3i1aakIs

>planned parenthood expose , legal sacrifice
youtu.be/sJM2HLYtW38

>npc meme 3 part miniseries starts here
youtu.be/nTn6UMzAgZY

>john titor time travel trump doc
youtu.be/vWeoen7hPhY

>ingersoll lockwood and Baron trumps wonderful adventure
youtu.be/wl8XMUo9vcQ

And LOTS MORE, here is a small window into a world you might not know..,,,,,

LET
THEM
IN

Attached: 996D8BD2-A181-44AD-8D8E-0F6E27576335.jpg (540x600, 87K)

>Should
>Should
>Should
You're the only nation in the world that is sufficiently armed to make a stand and fight back but you useless cunts sit by and do nothing as we fall deeper and deeper into the trap. 2A is wasted on fat burger retards.

Because they’re fucking lazy.

But what if you had the HALEP you needed to make them not pay taxes.

really makes you think doesnt it

long hair halep best halep?

Attached: images.jpg (204x247, 9K)

kek

you shitters need to support this, but say to send them to China, Russia, Israel for them to show goodwill to the world

But cmon we can HALEP them to stop being lazy

Attached: halep-h_54652639.jpg (580x387, 96K)

She's pretty sexy when she isn't making grunting faces and flexing.

Why don't you?

Kikebart comments section is sickening. Bunch of low iq jew dick suckers.

Can we just give them Haiti and call it a day?

Invade them back. I'm in Spain to exploit my economic advantage against the poor mudskins here.

they're not of our nationalist , so they cant come in ,
usa is a country of immigrants

And, this is why you deserve to be nuked

why wouldn't they? oh my god this fucking world is clownshit

you first fake jew kike amalekite.
they're your family after all as
you were spawned by niggers.

Attached: open.png (596x307, 496K)

You are going to get blown out of the water so hard you're not going to believe it.

Boom gone that's it. How's it feel to be that vulnerable in your little 6 gorillion spot in the desert over there?

Boom pow gone. That fast. That easy.

Shalom

Attached: JewishDeepThoughts.jpg (582x509, 68K)

You need bodies for your greater Israel project. Besides jews in USA don't want to migrate to the ME.

we first need the lesser goy nations weak and rippe for israeli conquest , first we need mass global migration depleting africa and ME from young men which makes conquering them easy , then all the social strife they cause in the west will start mass civil wars and conflicts which will make conquering them easy .

Apparently, now, them having unchecked population growth is a symptom of global warming
I shit you not
A “scientist” was saying that on NPR

Oh we should totally let them all into America so that we can live like third world subhumans, too.

>India is becoming a superpower in two years
Kikity Kakity Tip Toppity kekeleken kek.