Not even six months. The rapist got three months and was trying to overturn rape conviction!!

Not even six months. The rapist got three months and was trying to overturn rape conviction!!
White privilege!!!

Attached: 1517393619738.png (639x647, 404K)

>CYNTOIA
FUCKING KEK

More info on SinToy Brown please.

Attached: Screenshot_20181210-095700_Edge.jpg (1440x2960, 771K)

lol are fat bitches still bleating on about this?

we know this is how things are. That's why I celebrate when white cops get shot.

it's not because she killed a pedophile, it's because she killed one of the chosen people.

rape and murder are two different crimes

Imagine if it set a precedent that it was OK to murder a rapist... considering the modern definition of 'rapist'

He was never suspected of rape, though.

She killed a Jew. And you're not allowed to harm God's chosen people. They run the legal system and everything else. That's why Jewish pedophiles and rapists get light sentences if any sentence at all

what's your source on that?

She was a prostitute who murdered her john while he was sleeping, staged evidence, robbed him and then perjured herself on the stand.

Brock Turner actually did nothing wrong.

Fucking a hole is not the same crime as killing a man.

I agree this is unfair. Regardless of the circumstances around the murder of the pedo, it should be open season on pedos everyday

Rape is not a crime and women are property

Attached: 1537193052933.jpg (1024x853, 208K)

He bought her, it was his. Women are incapable of logic, empathy or complex thoughts so it's ok to ape them.
Also the guy did nothing wrong that whore deserved it for acting like a fuckign skank.

Brock did nothing wrong. That nigger was out of control. Do you really want homicidal apes roaming free in our streets. Please, you tell me

Hi you look really lovely toda....
BANG

Attached: 89227.jpg (650x360, 49K)

according to what you're saying, what layota did was someone else's fault then. A men's. women should never face prosecution as they are never responsible for their own acts. anyway, pedos deserve the rope regardless

triggered pedos

you don't get it shit head, it doesn't matter
who she killed, killing is a sin, that's why
she's in prison, had she forgiven the guy
and moved on with her life, she'd be in
the world.

i can't believe how fucking stupid that
thinking process is.

>fingering a passed out girl in a frat is rape

The point of rape being treated as literal cancer is that it causes untold psychological damage that haunts people for years if not decades. This stupid bitch wouldn't even know this retard put his finger into her if it wasn't for her friends telling her.

Meanwhile, Brock's life is gone for good because of a hysterical, entitled vapid bimbo.

>woman doesn't even feel anything bc she's unconscious, Turner had no hand in her drinking
>sentenced to six months for a victimless crime anyway
No justice for white men

He didn't rape anybody, the dumb slut blacked out and was consenting until she passed out. The only reason those swedes attacked him was because in Sweden it's illegal for a white man to have sex. Leftists were pissing themselves that they found a white rapist for once, and that's the BEST they could do

Attached: 1497998258188.jpg (927x679, 1.02M)

If you read that kike-ghostwritten sob story she wrote for the jury the people who actually violated her were hospital staff and law enforcement who inspected her cunny for trauma for hours

(((Michelle Dauber)))
Another female kike out to harm a White person. They are sick and genocidal. Why do we even tolerate such a treacherous tribe living among us? It never does our people any good. They are the angry rats that gnaw at our civilization.

What did this guy do . I could find no details on internet

Attached: Larry Nasser.jpg (620x348, 60K)

You can’t blame the hospital, though. Inspecting “rape victims” snatches is what makes the job all worth while

>trafficking
>sex slave
>victims of trafficking

Whores. They're whores. Stop whiteknighting this mutt, stop whiteknighting in general, and stop using the SJW's language. They're calling all prostitution "trafficking" now even if no one's being chained up or held at gunpoint which is patently moronic. Because for some idiotic reason they decided that prostitutes are victims and not criminals. Not that prostitution should to be a police matter in a normal society, but it brings down the market value of pussy so of course Daddy Gubmint outlawed it. Instead of 51 years the little whore should've gotten the noose.

Now of course OP is a baitposting faggot and he won't reply but the point stands, only cucked white knights see anything wrong with these two sentences.

Attached: 1493104087595.jpg (733x475, 108K)

The Hungarian: based and redpilled as expected.
The sw*de: completely cucked, also as expected.

Attached: Captain-Sweden.png (1280x720, 311K)

Just because you had a crime committed against you, that doesn't mean you can kill someone after the fact
Everyone agrees brock Turner was a miscarriage of justice but so is every time some Jamal got 6 months for robbing a liquor store

Brock Turner did not rape and was not convicted of rape in the US court of law. Ignorant pig.

If shitskins could think and plan ahead that far then they wouldn't be shitskins now would they?

>literally murder a guy probably with a lot of money and connections
>give a really solid easy case for his friends' rich jewish lawyers to get even richer

>fuck a drunk slut
>prosecuted by a county lawyer who lives on paycheck to paycheck working petty unsolvable cases to cover their daily adderall doses

Yeah, no but it's about race and misogyny!!

Brock's real punishment should've been a trip to black ram ranch and get 18 naked black cowboys fucking him in the showers till he bled from his ass, his punishment was bs tier. I'm not knowledgable in the young womans case but she actually deserves $1million dollars and her own moon cannon. Fuck pedophiles, this whole board making a joke of this has shit morals. Sometimes put the trolling aside and actually be a man.

Look up the stats.
Most pedophiles are jewish.
Ain't no "White privilege" here just the judicial system protecting it's own again as usual and then purposely being lenient on Brock from about 2-3 years ago to conjure up hatred for white people.

You people are fucking imbeciles. Brock was the defendant of course he wants to get shit overturned. NOBODY IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WANTS TO GO TO THE AMERICAN PRISON SYSTEM TO GET MOLESTED BY 100+ NEGROES. Your problem with Brock isn't him; it's who decided he should get six months.

I just did two quick searches... Judge's name
>Aaron Persky
Search Persky up as a surname
>ASHKENAZI JEWISH.

Don't believe me? Wanna just call me an Anti-Semite? Look it up and see for yourself and know that it is true. A Jewish man DECIDED to give BROCK 6 months. Brock does not decide his own punishment. Brock like any other criminal understandably wants to serve ZERO time in prison. It is the JUDGE who decides how long a sentence is served.

(((Judge Aaron Persky))) decided a six month sentence for rape. A jewish man. Now go back to tumblr or reddit or whatever have you. Fucking shill.

Attached: 76a7f4705dc7ba4ef2daa0a6a28d11637286f214e8629f72ccbd8e6b9114964a_1.jpg (660x820, 86K)

One post by this id you fucking idiots. I thin i'm out of here i'm going to another chan. peace

>finger a drunk girl while being a blond chad frat boy
>become the most famous "rapist" in history, even have your name splashed all over textbooks
It's so fucking ridiculous, there are literally millions of worse sex offenders in the US alone, but because he made the mistake of being in that most despised class his name is infamous years later

Attached: images.jpg (678x452, 40K)

Lets weigh this up

killing someone as opposed to fucking a drunk while drunk, hmmmmm! hard one eh?

Maybe she should have gone to the cops first?

Well good for her, 2 years max

Do your homework, queer. Turner *did not* rape that girl.

Attached: Ds3x52EUwAEog5x.jpg (567x378, 37K)

>pic related

how is this shit legal in any sense of the word?

>be a man
White knight virgin detected

Fucking a passed out thot isn't rape

Whites can’t be alpha or it’s rape.