THIS IS YOU ON VIDEO GAMES

Important matters are at hand. While yes, there are great many important (((societal issues))) being brought up here on this board, however one is often overlooked: Video games.

Video games is just another tool in the arsenal of the kikes, however we must not underestimate how powerful impact it has.

Here are some but not all affects of video games on western males:

>degeneracy/degenerate tendencies
>dopamine addiction
>nihilism
>laziness
>sleep issues
>anxiety
>depression
>withdrawals (also known in MSM as violent tendencies caused by video games)
>social issues
>health issues

Just to name a few.

Case in point: liveleak.com/view?t=suVxf_1544415875

So Jow Forums faced with this compelling information, how do we defeat the video-game jew?

Attached: videogamehit.png (530x268, 160K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gy1qxRKtjIo
hooktube.com/watch?v=w5Torvi7sS8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The woman could have had any guy on the face of the planet (me for instance), but instead chose some angry, shitty little excuse of a human being who hits and abuses her and would rather play video games online with children than pay attention to her.

She wanted some "hot" alpha male tough guy Chad. She got him.

If you have to play video games, at least play something that teaches you something productive.

Seriously there's plenty of better shit out there.

Attached: arma 3.jpg (1650x926, 127K)

Enough is enough, beta uprising when?

Attached: 8a4.jpg (316x202, 30K)

Video games used to be based, made by engineers only. And now look at what's happened. Fucking jews.

If you watch closely you can pinpoint the exact moment this white family was destroyed by video games.

Attached: 1544305795319.jpg (439x363, 127K)

>working to make money
>wife bitches
>wife throws shit
>wife starts damaging property
>cuckboi is supposed to just sit there and smile
She deserved worse. Did you think this through or did you just see crying woman and #metoo

Stop making excuses, degenerate fucks.

Attached: stump.png (365x415, 131K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Gy1qxRKtjIo

Im playing Kenshi and its fun to rp as a post apocalypse swordsmith. Top tier comfy.

STOP SPAMMING KIKE

Attached: 1535680307113.png (805x1174, 487K)

what a dumb thing to say

She's an abusive, manipulative piece of shit and he is a manchild. End of.

Now this guy respects women

Attached: 1506464752648.png (500x633, 413K)

Gamers rise up

Why is anyone blaming video games for this situation? cringe and bluepilled

Videogame addiction is no worse than Jow Forums addiction desu

Attached: 1544305402327.jpg (483x651, 36K)

Nah, it's not a blanket case of "EVERYONE WHO PLAYS VIDYA WILL BEAT HIS WIFE". It comes down to these fucking bugmen streamers who become obsessed with winning and showing it to others. Their narcissism over their streaming and gaming careers leads them to the nihilism towards anything outside of their "career". I fucking go ham on Stardew Valley, Smash, and Sid Meier Civ but you don't see me bashing a cunt's teeth in.

Attached: 1512542185769.jpg (515x476, 51K)

What's degenerate about video games, as opposed to any games we play? Do you think chess is degenerate too?
Video games were briefly a medium where all that mattered was fun, in terms of game play, art, music and multiplayer competition. What do we have now? More jewish subversion.

sounds about right, new games suck

I would have raped her then demand a threesome with her friend.

she hit first, completely deserved
shouldve just given him his 10 minutes

OP is not only a faggot but a white knight too

why has the (((news))) been trying to get us to quit playing violent games then

based and domestic violence pilled

Attached: equality.webm (320x566, 1.1M)

hooktube.com/watch?v=w5Torvi7sS8
>posting the edited version

you are right, but realistically are most of these not things that vidya just keeps a lid on not causes?

>degeneracy
not particularly
>dopamine addiction
i think all media consumption does this
>nihilism
browsing here has made me a nihilist, i dont know where you got this one from
>laziness
its something for lazy people to do not something that causes laziness
>sleep issues
not anymore than going out with your friends drinking till 2am, this is its own problem
>anxiety
how?
>depression
its something for depressed people to distract themselves with not a cause
>violence
user dont be retarded
>social issues
again something for socially awkward people/aspies to do not a cause
>health issues
as in obesity? i suppose but theres no reason you can't exercise as well

pruv rung

>playing games and streaming to like 14 people
>Working to make money

He was being a manchild and throwing a fit over having his gaming interrupted even though it had already been an hour

>Calling his little daughter a cunt for saying "dadda" to get his attention
>Slapping his emotional pregnant wife

Yeah, real classy.

based potato

What games?

you guys should all play a game called Battle Brothers it's fucking pol approved

Attached: 1544352090186.jpg (1429x1349, 148K)

I was a WoW addict for over 10 years.
I started playing when I was 16 and it absolutely destroyed my life. I'll never be able to recover what I've lost.

is your name Ben?

thats more your fault than blizzards m8

Attached: download (2).jpg (181x203, 13K)

Do tell, what's wrong with his wife?

LOOK UP GAMERGATE AND FUCK YOU.
Trump may very well owe his presidency to Gamergate, which sparked the first major cultural awakening in young people about marxism and feminism, and their source.

Attached: 1421528813969.jpg (741x699, 146K)

Games are fine, it's just one type of games that Fortnite represents that is bullshit.
It's as if saying cinema should be destroyed because Black panther exists.

holy shit this is local news, pre sure ive seen that guy at Narellan townwy

wow, that video is sickening desu. If he was doing drugs he would be locked in jail. Honestly, its no different than doing drugs or alcoholism with this guy. Fortunately most gamers are not like this, but if you try to take away their games or interrupt them in the same way they will likely respond.

Very sad. I am trying to quit playing myself, but its certainly not easy. I have realized that it is indeed just like a drug addiction as well. You get a reward/stimulus from an unproductive endeavor. It absolutely fits the same mold as any other addiction. Any time you get a false reward (you know its false because you are left with nothing) then it has the RISK of addiction, and if you find yourself incapable of stopping then it indeed is addiction.

You're an idiot. He is doing his job. He pays the bills and supports his wife with the money from streaming games. She interrupted him angrily with dinner that he paid for, because his wife doesn't work, and refused to give him time to finish and come to eat. She started throwing shit in a tantrum and got a wake up smack. Just desserts. The only issue with this story is women being uppity, entitled cunts as usual.

Is this game redpilled? By looking at the cover an Aryan man about to kick some Mexican ass, should I buy it? Maybe it would be good to encounter the based gen Zylkon

Attached: 1543069777911.jpg (1207x725, 149K)

Both of the people in the video were aggravating as all hell and both deserve to be slapped.

Any tips to control gamer rage issues when I get rekt?

This is staged false flag.

Video games like alcohol are perfectly fine in moderation. When addiction sets in it becomes a problem. I game off and on, and i found that competitive online games like RB6 siege are the most addicting for me, and when I play too much I get aggravated at those around me who disrupt me (family, gf etc.)

>he doesn't sit back and relax with his favorite game

Bitchy bow-wow a fucky fuck now.

I can't wait to skin myself alive and toss my own skin suit into a washing machine then beat off my defleshed cock into it so my family eventually finds my sperm coated skinflesh suit. I will have LITERALLY fucked myself.

Dark evil motherfucker. Fuck your whole existence and every progeny you spawn, you cock mongering assfucker.

no, you retard

>woman keeps nagging
She asked for it. Know your place and let your man have some time for himself after he's been working the entire day to support your cunt ass.

Jesus I pray that you let the demon inside this user be gone.

What do you expect from modern 19 year olds?
This is a generation that can't even remember 9/11 and grew up playing grand toxic online games.

His misses was well within her rights to be mad at him and he is a piece of shit for not treating his PREGNANT GIRLFRIEND LIKE A FUCKING GODDESS.
They get grumpy, they get moody, they get emotional and YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO SUPPORT HER, she is carrying YOUR CHILD.
She will give birth to YOUR CHILD.
If you don't want to treat that girl like a fucking goddess then don't get your dick wet and get her pregnant.

I hate that generation.

Attached: strewth-pinned-bloke.png (740x773, 168K)

kek

Why can't cunts just stop nagging their men? He said "he'll be out soon", can't she give him ten fucking minutes? Men back in the days went hunting for days, and she can't give him 10 more minutes for himself?

okay now THIS is based

Attached: smug 3.jpg (317x284, 24K)

Women sit in front of the TV and type on their phones for hours. It's the same thing.
Ever tried to ask your parents something and they say "Wait until the commercial".

he's 26

He was playing fortnight not out hunting and providing food for the family, don't be a fucking moron.
Mental age = 11

Women love men that beat them. Nice guys never get any pussy.

She's shit testing him moron

Your autism is showing

Women like a guy who dominates them, not a guy who beats them.
There is a big fucking difference.

Hunting stopped being about providing a long time ago. It's just recreation and alone-time for men and their bros. Can women just realize that they aren't the center of the world? That not everything revolves around them, no matter how much they nag? This bitch kept on harassing him after being "hit in the face". Why can't she just stop and know her place? The man tells her to stfu, so she should stfu and piss off until the man is happy again.

Based. Gaymers with their worthless vidya and 1000+ games Steam library need to get euthanized.

Because she is being told by a child not a man.
A man would not be sitting in his room playing games that my nephew plays.
A man would be out riding motorbikes, fishing, camping, Driving his boat and yes hunting, shit why not skeet shooting as well that is fun too.

But no, instead we have a generation of children that slap their wife when she is upset about him being a child when she is about to give birth to his....

because the woman wants to waste your time and knows she can, and if you resist she will cry and force you to waste your own time giving her attention, they're all mental

Stfu git guud you faggot, this is cope lifes shit. Ligma.

I play offline rpg’s on my 3ds like if any one talk to me or needs my attention I can just fold it up and forget about it till later. Plus I can sit in the same room as them while everyone is mostly on their smartphones anyway.

Attached: 1209B778-57D1-4B6A-8E23-437C6675AE95.jpg (640x956, 129K)

A real man would not have a shitty girlfriend/wife and would play video games if they want

Videogmae melt your brain. I killed my mother by snapping after she had been bothering me for playing late at night. No one suspected anything because she was already ill but I haven't been able to sleep since. I want to kill myself every day. I wish I never played videogames ever in my life. It's not different than drugs and I can't stop even after having done something atrocious because of them. Someone needs to come and put a bulled in my head.

I'm so sorry mom. I love you. I'm really sorry. You dropped shitty loot, wasn't worth it.

Then don't get a girl pregnant.
They do these things when they are pregnant, they are emotional and irrational this is well known.
Did your father not teach you how to women or was he just as useless at it as you?

I swear half of you cunts are children from failed marriages.

Word fire emblem, link to the past. These faggots are missing out. Muh degeneracy

>MrDeadMoth is a chad

Attached: 1543613563509.png (500x562, 126K)

I didn't know she was pregnant. She made me rage, and also happy that I only pump and dump now.

>Did your father not teach you how to women or was he just as useless at it as you?
Half of us don't have father figures because they got emasculated by their wives. Women and their constant nagging have ruined much. They are subhumans and men shouldn't listen to their stupid shit ideas. They have to know their place or they'll get slapped. If this was an unalterable law, we could fix this decaying shitpile of a society in no time. But instead they keep on nagging, and white knighting faggots keep defending them, and the state keeps TAKING from men and GIVING to women. The burden is on men and women enjoy the fruits of their labour while having the nerve to insult and aggravate them. It's insane and we have to stop female entitlement.

You are as bad as a nigger mate.
White men have known how to deal with these issues for generations, why did yours forget or not even learn how to deal with them?

Written like an actual 14 years old.

Do you know what an alpha male looks like ? This guy looks like the weakest son of the bitch i've ever seen.

If you need to slap a woman when she is angry you are doing it wrong.
A white man would play her games, wait till she cries, says sorry and cooks him dinner then slap her arse while he fucks her after.

Who's a naughty mummy?

This is why you are all fucking children you can't even act like men.

You're retarded mate. How is this beta male playing video games while his bitchy attention whore, entitled cunt nags him connected in any way to how I treat my women. I don't get in relationships because American women are mental and the courts back up their insanity.

This guy gets it. Male domination on women is psychological. You have to show her that the man knows, and the woman shouldn't question. If you need to beat your wife or girlfriend then you're fucking stupid and as hysterical as a woman.

Most incels are from broken homes, it's mainly their parents fault on why they think the way they do. I'm no saint either my parents divorced while I was young and it did fuck me up but I learned how to be a man on the street and was raised by my friends rather than my parents and that's why I'm successful rather than the losers here who would much rather cast blame on society rather than themselves and refuse to get the help they need.

Try looking for a girlfriend outside of the city you fucking dropkick.
Cities are cesspools filled with cunts and immigrants.
White people live in the country.
Why do you think all the protesters in France are white?
They are all the country bumpkins that have had enough.

So much Jow Forums in just one post

actually he doesn't get it, he is a beta cuck who is most likely in a long term relationship, justifying being subservient to a bitch because he thinks tolerating a woman's games is the trick to a solid relationship. Absolute blue pill retard.

Women are pretty fucking emotional whilst pregnant/transitioning, that manchild should've just listened. He had a little daughter too and it made my heart break when she started crying when her "dadda" entered full child mode

Video games =/= healthy relationship
As a man married for 5 years now (married for 5 together for 7) I can tell you a good woman let's you have your space, have your time to be you and do stupid shit that only you like. But at times especially if it's you wife which is a concept that is foreign to an incel such as yourself, a wife must be treated with affection albiet FIRM affection but affection. A man to busy playing video games instead of enjoying time with his wife isn't a man, it's a child and I'm happy this faggot is gonna get the book thrown at him.

Fucking disgusting.
These Children that are being called men are a serious problem.

This thread is even full of them.

Yea let me just put my interests aside to chase some mediocre rural pussy, instead of banging a new 18 or 19 year old every weekend. Tell me, are you happily married?

Bitch was pretty annoying but yeah he probably should've ignored her instead of beating her on a livestream.

Stop acting like conservative Christian mums in regards to video games, Jow Forums. Sure it's escapism but isn't also shitposting and replying to the same threads with the same buzzwords escapism too albeit being much less fun?

lol she knows he will hit her and she keeps antagonizing him. why not just leave him? what a dumb cunt she deserves it.

Asking if fortnite is red pilled is liked asking if a rock is red pilled.
No it's just a fucking rock.
You've had all of the unreal games to decide if epic was red pilled or not.

Attached: spookytemleader.jpg (708x630, 112K)

Yes it is, a lot of Jow Forums faggots flood this place because they think it's a haven for them to vent their frustrations about being ugly, or autistic or socially inept unfortunately the real Jow Forumstards here sage and report threads like this because it has NOTHING TO DO WITH POLITICS

Obviously, if I had kids and a wife I wouldn't even own video games. But the fact that he has a bitchy wife in the first place is more my problem. It's a quick way to self destruct a man in the USA these days, getting married to a naggy bitch is the downfall of many good men.

I am, with 2 beautiful white children.

Attached: 1539143719231.jpg (900x900, 197K)

I am, and by the way you type, talk, think I can tell immideatily you are under 25, probably live at home or in a small apartment by yourself I'd place you somewhere in Tennessee or Georgia. YOu probably have a mediocre job maybe enough to afford some decent food but not enough to get a real house. You've had a few relationships in high school but were unable to keep them due to social anxieties, you probably started on Jow Forums around 15-16 and you started on /b/ migrated to here after the trump election. You probably lie constantly to protect your fragile ego but you don't have many people to lie to other than people on this board.I doubt you could even understand the concept of male and female relationships because this place has made you so bitter and narcissistic but I'm not a psychologist, just a medical expert.
I hope you find peace at some point.

if you think women are emotionally sensitive, never get one pregnant. they are very easy to piss off but conversely they are also very easy to please. it's like dealing with a guy that is absurdly famished and irritable.

People who play games should just be given help.
We should help them get back into society.

You think I'm reading that beta blog post? You would trade me lives if you knew me, trust me pleb.