Fun Social Race Observations

Hey Jow Forums, I have a fun observational experiment for you.

Next time you are walking through the city and you spot an Anglo or Germanic person walking in front of a reflective glass wall of a tall building, I want you to see what happens.

There is a very funny and consistent observation you will make. This observation is that the Anglo/Germanic will continuously keep looking at this reflective surface as they walk by. I urge you to count how many times they look in the reflection as they walk by it. It’s actually hilarious to see how often they do it and you too will be surprised.

Please go ahead and make this observation on other races and also make observations across genders. You will notice this:

Anglos/Germanics look at themselves in the reflection more than any other race. The only group of people that consistently match this rate of reflection staring across all races is the female which regardless of race scores high in this regard as well.

The lowest amount of reflection staring that I have seen is from Latins, Arabs or Blacks (although among these three Blacks tend to score higher).

What are some other social observation experiments we can all do, Jow Forums?

Attached: 81C11B42-F791-4280-ABD0-EF8A74B94743.jpg (408x612, 34K)

Oh and also Asians have the second highest rate of reflection staring.

No one on Jow Forums has fun social observations?

>attractive people like to look at themselves
>unattractive people aka niggers dont like to look at themselves
>women are attractive almost by default so they enjoy looking at themselves regardless of race

wow great find user, keep up the hard work

Attached: 1544369233969.jpg (1263x1920, 846K)

Are unattractive qualities attractive? Ever heard of the story of Narcissus?

interesting.
Whites are vane,
another reason we are evil?

>posts jailbait

Attached: dwight.png (490x379, 131K)

This is why they’re called bird brains.

Is this the final redpill? Real whites are related to birds and dinosaurs and are the actual reptilians while the rest of the world are Homo sapiens that don’t have Dino DNA?

Let me guess, you're an asian immigrant mutt right? Only chinamen are capable of writing and then actually posting something this fucking autistic.

Nope. There are much more autistic races out there. You should know, you are sandwiches between two perfect examples.

*sandwiched

that feminine specimen is covered in something called clothing.

as someone living in a chink colony, I agree

This just demonstrates self-awareness, not necessarily 'how attractive the races are or how big of egos they have'.

Attached: 1520972256178.jpg (343x637, 54K)

what is spacial awareness?

Attached: Beef.jpg (616x462, 27K)

>not looking straight when you’re walking and being distracted by your own reflection is spatial awareness

Attached: 93758F2B-9EEF-4AC6-95FF-FE5AAFC9403B.jpg (650x433, 38K)

>being distracted by your own reflection
you dont know what im looking at, nigger.

young swede here
can confirm that we look at window reflections, but it's so goddamn dark here at 4pm (16:00 for you neurotypical ppl) that it's not possible to see the reflection.

Attached: peppapigthekiller.jpg (1334x750, 80K)

No one knows because it’s not straight ahead, you bobble head!

I associate reflection distraction as a sign of a weaker, easier-to-manipulate mind.

Its cause westerners (whites/blacks) are insecure beta faggots who care too much about their looks.

Attached: 1544441434960.jpg (640x514, 57K)

They come from feminized, metrosexual societies after all where as Arabs and latins dont.