Please stop stereotyping german people

please stop stereotyping german people

Attached: 1530115854069.jpg (600x500, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.fr/War-That-Hitler-Won-Goebbels/dp/0913729477
youtu.be/HMQkV5cTuoY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nobody thinks Germans are badass Nazis anymore.

Attached: hamburg.webm (480x848, 1.69M)

>badass Nazis
nazi are evil

This. Compairing them to modern germans is am insult to their memory.

Eww, I can smell your Muslim stench omitting through my screen

german good people hard works

Thats just a bullshit stereotype.

It's the same race. German still based desu.

amazon.fr/War-That-Hitler-Won-Goebbels/dp/0913729477

Attached: nazi_breakdance.jpg (400x320, 37K)

Yeah, please stop with stereotypes.

Attached: 0098E8A0-1048-4B06-A280-670528407F47.jpg (480x360, 84K)

We never were
The entire idea of overhyping nazis was so it meant the allies slayed a bigger dragon

Germans are shit and were always shit.
>inb4 I am a turk
No. I am just smart enough to see what we are.

i 'and most people i know' dont associate you with the good old days of Nazism unfortunately, whenever i see a german now i think 'they must like getting blacked' and that they must be a shill ultra globalist. thats why the EU army is such a bad idea with you and france running the show, i cannot think of a worse duo.

Attached: 29e.jpg (600x885, 35K)

>No. I am just smart enough to see what we are.
you are just a D&C blackpill shill. Rope yourself

>Turk
>German

The east is still full of Nazis

You are a perfect example of the modern German: cucked and self loathing.

Attached: D5BC2AE5-CE54-44BE-B10F-7C6492692477.jpg (500x582, 49K)

I still like you, Germany. We'll get those troops out of there eventually.

Attached: 1267806793456.png (402x392, 166K)

>you are just a D&C blackpill shill
I admit that fully
Jow Forums should hate Germans.
Exactly. All Germans are shit but if you just want to say modern germans are shit then I am fine with that as well.
Cuck and German are pretty much synonymous on Jow Forums anyway. I am more insulted being called German nowadays.

I heard krauts have big dicks. Is that true? Asking for a friend

Germans being cucks is not a stereotype. It's your national identity. You are seen as weak faggots all over the world.

Modern day Germans are stereotyped as guilt ridden, humourless, autistic faggots. Not based Nazis.

Homosexuality and pedophilia are both symptoms of having a fucked up fag brain. Mike Pence knew this. That’s why they hated him, because he told the truth. At least he’s Vice though

>Jow Forums should hate Germans.
just an hero

Attached: 1540088841144.png (656x141, 10K)

Attached: 1507897322100 (1).jpg (656x983, 137K)

>Modern day Germans are stereotyped as guilt ridden, humourless, autistic faggots
That is not a stereotype
That is just the truth.

>Thats just a bullshit stereotype
I found the nigger.

We lost all useful genes in ww2 because (((Hitler))) put them in "special" units to make sure they all die first at the front. there are no "nazis" left in germany we are a land full of basedboys

Eastern Germany would be an ideal location for a Jewish state. Or Alsace. Debate me. Pro tip, u can't.

>A once proud nationalistic people who became self loathing defeatist cucks who would rather go against their european brothers for their globalist overlords just so they won't get called nazis or racists
Look well anons. This is the fate all of us will share if (((they))) win.

Germans always had the 'tism though. It's why they're great at engineering and linguistics.

We need to deprogram them of the self-loathing that ZOG has infected them with for decades. Which is why I want our bases closed and the troops sent home.

Take a look at this "aryan"

Attached: 1524351345864.jpg (270x447, 18K)

Why do Germans get TRIGGERED so much when you point that that there are neonazis within Germany?

Because they're so sad that there aren't any.

>posting the quintessence of self loathing

You do realize he was Jewish, yes?

Once Germans are fully replaced you will have an easier time with Europe. Europe will become great once you are free of us.

WTF Jow Forums is using a word filter? this board is lost

Germany is still more racist than pretty much any other western European country. But if you point this out they go ballistic with rage.

>It's why they're great at engineering and linguistics.
Both of those are memes. German engineering isn't any better than any other European engineering.
And German as a language is disgusting.

Untermensch detected.
Then get the fuck out of Germany. People like you are the reason for the decline of the west. Please do us all a favour and end your miserable guilt ridden life. Cuck

Attached: 1543728109804.jpg (500x664, 62K)

>compares modern (((germans))) to the liberators of Europe

Attached: degenerate.jpg (480x491, 25K)

Blocking images too. It is basically shadowbanning.

obvs Kanacke is obvs

No it's not, and Germans are almost the leading authorities on linguistics, especially when it comes to grammar and synyax, like Max Müller.

>cum

*almost always

>Then get the fuck out of Germany.

>You should infect another country with a German.
How about no?
>People like you are the reason for the decline of the west.
Agreed. Germans are cancer.
>Please do us all a favour and end your miserable guilt ridden life. Cuck
One dead german achieves nothing
We need full replacement
But your hate is great.

Attached: 1524445472528.png (700x968, 411K)

Kek , priceless

>Max Müller
Basically a brit
Only genetically a shitty german and it was the british studying that made him exemplary

That is like Germans taking credit for the moonlanding and other cringy shit you see here.

Germany needs to be turned into a "Germans-only" nature reserve so that future generations can observe German "culture". put a big fence around the country, have some viewing platforms so we can observe the German in its natural habitat. no arabs or turks or anything else, just Germans. We need to study them so that one day we may understand why they are so self-destructive

Attached: sturmtruppen.jpg (600x423, 76K)

Germany is eternal.

Attached: welcome to germany full resolution.jpg (2003x2008, 217K)

People tend to get mad when you lie about them.

Do you like your flag btw? I have talked with many Germans who say that this modern flag they currently have, don't and shouldn't represent them.

Btw how is Korea with President Moon ?

Attached: pol_my_son.jpg (724x779, 420K)

stereo typing germans? what are they
digital stereo or analog stereo?
those are the only two stereo types
i know of.

Attached: the-monkeys-choose-to-be-alone-with-cocaine-history-1248690.png (500x522, 103K)

You are retarded and there were no gas chambers, and yet you deserve to be gassed.

lmao u fuccn germans y dont u like.. idk.. get us to the moon or something rofl like.. go design a rocket rofl fuccn germans i swera lmao

any flag which represents the German people will be disgusting because of that alone
The flag is not the problem but the people

No u.

>Germany is still more racist than pretty much any other western European country

This is a lie.

>Germans are shit and were always shit

And yet Hitler managed to turn you into a powerhouse and that just makes me like him even more. Imagine if some mad cunt took over Brazil and was like "haha dudes, we'll be a white first world country within 5 years and a global powerhouse, just do what I say lmao" and they actually done it, they actually achieved that? I would be awestruck, my amazement would be off the charts and I would have a newfound respect for Brazil.
The more defeatist and pessimistic you become the more I regret the war.

I'll be the one who gasses, little goylem.

Attached: oezdemir-09-moehre-DW-Politik-Dortmund-jpg.jpg (1024x1001, 90K)

>And yet Hitler managed to turn you into a powerhouse

Uhm sweetie...

Attached: germany poland.jpg (1024x2836, 500K)

Nazis being cool is just german intelligence operation which was carefuly planned portraying jews as bad on the internet while gloryfing hitler.The main goal of the operation is to hide the fact that its actually Germans behind NWO,Germans are globalists and they have taken control of US and are main group ruling Washington and managing NWO policies.EU is German colony at this point.So this is all part of this operation,who knows how many of CIA(German Gestapo) niggers have been spreading hitler is cools jews are bad stuff.Of course i am one of 0.0000001 % of people who acutally have this info and understand the operation.

Attached: 1543345718125.png (1186x889, 434K)

Deutschen frau on my schlong,
Sie ist ein blonde,
Das ist wunderbar,
Für this Negro from Zanzibar!

Mozart? Beethoven? Bach? Du say?
Ich have the Ooga Booga rap from the Verinigte States,
We wirz Königz n Schiesse,
Der age von der Negro has come, so Reise, Reise!

Ich bin Schwarz, ich bin Deutsch citizen,
Ich ficki ficki every single German innocent,
From der Maas to der Bis,
Der alle Deutschland ist meine lütte bitch.

Protect dein Vaterland? What are du? Ein Nazi!
Rape der Deutsche woman? What am ich? Ein needy refugee!

Velkommen to Republik von Deustchland!
Neither Republik, nor Deutsch,
Just like it’s former empire.

lmao

Hitler's economic miracle was a charlatanry built on loaned money
Which is highly ironic, unless you know what he actually is, what he truly represents

>Subhuman chimes in with his equally subhuman opinion

>The main goal of the operation is to hide the fact that its actually Germans behind NWO,Germans are globalists and they have taken control of US and are main group ruling Washington

This is basically correct.

Germans have ALWAYS been an enemy to Christians and Europe,and have used subversive divisive tactics to achieve their goals.They are EXTREMELY intelligent people and have beaten MI6 and british influence in USA and completely taken over.NWO,EU,China is all their creation

This is what we think when we think of Germany.
youtu.be/HMQkV5cTuoY
You wish we thought of you as nazis

Why?

Attached: 1521512139783.jpg (780x231, 32K)

Do NOT pin this shit on us. We're didn't do it.

Shit, I hope.

fucking kill yourself nigger

>after 2 wars

It's alright so far. Hasn't stirred up any controversities for now, so he's ok in my book.

please stop being a pseudo german

Attached: 39918957_270344743810202_1059158309791072256_n.jpg (726x726, 60K)

>They are EXTREMELY intelligent people and have beaten MI6 and british influence in USA and completely taken over.

We are somewhat intelligence, but the rest is correct.

I see fat mustachioed men swilling beer out of enormous stiens while wearing lederhosen.

Yeah, once the global anti-German containment zone is nearly complete, we'll go psych on everyone, revealing we were behind the whole thing. Afterwards we'll hand out schedules, German rehearsals every Saturday.

Yes, every damn Saturday, all of them, until you die. Which might be sooner than you think if you don't show up for German rehearsals

The absolute state of these cucks, has there ever been a more pathetic downfall in history?

Stop being mean with the krauts

>Born in Germany
>Educated in Germany
>Takes a job at Oxford and now he's entirely British

This is retarded.

>German rehearsals every Saturday

Not me, that's when I play Saturday Simulator 2.

Germans are the most bullied group on Jow Forums.

Those are bavarians
and they would spit in your face if you called them German.

Its like saying all americans are texans.

Vollwertige Bürger sind vom Unterricht befreit, Brudi.

>Germans are the most bullied group on Jow Forums.
Still not enough

We should be more hated than Canadians and Turks to the point where we have to hide our flag to even post here uninsulted
But we'll get there.

What is important to understand,Germany is NOT homogenous state.It consists of part VERY VERY evil intelligence,and normal working germans.But main german intelligence has long fled germany and taken control of USA.Bush family are germans for example and behind Hitler.To whole goal is to underestimate Germans as being nonimportant in NWO.They are true masters of the universe and SHOULD NOT BE TRUSTED .After Austrian empire fell,their rulers escaped to US and took control,they were behind Hitler and after they killed JFK they started implementing hitlerian policies throughout planet.US policies today 99 % are similiar to Hitler: Hatred of Russia,Funding of Albanians and Muslims in balkans(Albania was created by germans) ,Unification of Germany in 1990,German manufacturing is preserved while rest of europe is shipped to Asia,etc. the list goes on and on,but you need to study WW1 and Austrian German plans to understand that Germans have used USA and dollar to achieve their goals of world dominance.Point of the story Nazis never lost the war they just shifted to US

Attached: HitlerIslam.png (1048x359, 48K)

>bavarians

It's spelled Bavaryans because we are the original aryans.

We bully you so you might be motivated to actually something meaningful and try to save the world once more but instead (((Germans))) like you come here to Jow Forums and use this place as your cuck shed and you sulk and you moan about how pathetic you are.

Attached: D135FA4F-810B-496A-9127-042BB160BCC2.jpg (874x1024, 404K)

Shills out in full today I see.
The far right rises in germany, just watch. Major happenings in the coming years.

Because germans are too c u c ked to defend themselves even against simple bantz hence they are bullied into oblivion.

That would be amerimuts. Enjoy your kebabs.

I'd gladly stop stereotyping your people if you gave Eastern Germany to Israel.

Attached: 683E97FF-844C-492D-9BE1-445614DFB292.jpg (862x2893, 509K)

How kosher.

Whoa...

first serious post on Jow Forums since im here. the history of the germans is actually more tragic than they themselves might think.
the germans were a young and talented people which , unlike any other people in europe except for the russians, had no right to a more or less peaceful developement, maybe due to historical circumstances/geographic position. when we talk about "german culture" , we should always remember we are talking of its early stages and no more. any comparison to italians, french, english is illegitimate, since we were able to reach our full maturity, and they not.
the russians too are young and talented, but , unlike the germans, are also still alive culturally speaking.

Checked