Fear the wurst: Non-stick frying pans could shrink your manhood

startsat60.com/health/non-stick-fry-pans-affect-penis-size-study

dailyadvent.com/index.php/2018/12/06/beware-men-see-how-frying-pans-can-reduce-the-size-of-your-pens/

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-6462775/Mens-penises-half-inch-smaller-chemicals-non-stick-frying-pans.html

Attached: nonstick-pans-.jpg (400x300, 22K)

Does it make pussies tighter too?

My roommate eats right out of his nonstick pots and pans like a savage scratching the shit out of the teflon to get that extra flavor

Know what else makes your dick smaller and gives you bitch tit's
$θ¥

Redpilled people use antique cast iron pans to cook their food. Bluepilled faggots use teflon

Italy how is your control group 3.9 inches, sounds like you have more problems than the non-stick pans. But 1/2 inch coming from just non-stick is a lot. Everyone needs to see this study.

checked.

I use nothing else but stainless steel pans/pots and cast iron roaster and pans. Combined with wooden utensils. Its not even expensive since that stuff will last for decades.

yep. its also in the paper wrappings for fastfood burgers (chemical against grease). It binds testosterone and halts it.

>tfw forced to live in a ''men's - reserve'' or risk permanent infertility

flaccid

you can get american made cast iron pans for $15. there is no excuse

ah my bad

How is this news ? its well known for decades that those non stick pans killed birds . Its pure poison

>while in the womb
So it is just clickbait shit.

I go to yard/estate/action sales and buy old cast iron pans for almost nothing. A little scrubbing and conditioning and you have pans for life that retain heat better, are more durable, no questionable toxic coatings. People talk about “non stick”...if your cast iron is properly seasoned it is nonstick as it gets.

ironically the main excuse is being american

Attached: 1455145077138.png (901x889, 577K)

Is it reversible if I use nothing but cast iron/SS?

Who knows but do it anyway. There is zero reason not to.
>But muh pan upkeep
These niggers are the type that microwave eggs. If you can't take the 3 minutes out of your week to make sure your cast iron pans are in shape, it says a lot about a man. Namely, that he is a nigger.

Yeah, I just rub olive oil all over it after the cleaning and that's it. I know people who have buy new non sticky pans every year because they wear down that fast and they also use disgusting plastic utensils. They definitely spent more money on the long run. They always tell me, that those pans are harmless because everyone uses them... NPC meme is definitely real.

you got keramic pans now they are pretty good and no cancer as far as i know

If you buy good Ceramic pans like LeCruset they are awesome. But still, they do not last forever. They are apt to crack and chip and are pretty expensive.

I save up some bacon grease from a weekend breakfast, then rub the pans down and let them sit on high heat for a few minutes. Then I just let them sit and when cooled...with a dry towel, rub the excess grease off.

Wooden utensils are arguably not optimal since unlike gayflon you actually want to scrape the skillet while cooking, otherwise it may not season as evenly.

Checked, anyone not using a cast iron pan is a fool

>itt
>Jow Forums, politics and cooking

Attached: IMG_1594.jpg (541x599, 63K)

100 euros for a pan minimally ? do you have a big nose or something ? i just buy cheap and replace my frying pans with a year

just watch to see if fake jew kike amalekites
reduce their spending to see if that's true.

Did you not read past the first few words Nethernigger? I said they do not last forever, chip and regular cast iron is the best choice.

Also you buying cheap pans makes you the one with the nose. Good luck eating cancer chips from your shitty pans.

In my experience the really fancy pans with ceramic coats and such are mainly good on induction tops, they’re more prone to damage on gas and especially electric. Electric stoves wreak your fancy shmancy pots and pans, only ever use steel and iron on those.

Estrogen also in is the water from birth control being urinated out, soaps, beauty products, etc. Reverse Osmosis is the only way to rid it. Water plants do not filter it, and many other, chemicals out.

Attached: Screenshot 2018-12-10 at 1.06.14 PM.png (1366x768, 139K)

You are correct. I hate electric and induction stoves. I worked in kitchens so I got used to gas and it is what I always prefer. I do like LeCruset but only the dutch ovens and even those..I have really gotten away from them and have been using non lined pans exclusively.

I use relatively sharp wooden spatula, but true, they wear down fast. Since I slightly chipped my Le Cruset roaster, I am a bit autistic when it comes to scraping.

Unironically $14.88 at Walmart for the made in USA brand.

Attached: Screenshot 2018-12-10 at 1.15.48 PM.png (1366x768, 201K)

>not using based cast iron
Whew lad

Redpill me on copper pans, they look great

The dangerous non-stick coatings are fluorine compounds.

Research your cookware thoroughly before you buy anything. Aleo, just avoid aluminum completely.

Seems to be a theme at Walmart lately.

Ok and then you get alzheimers and parkisons at age 35 because you got iron oxide buildup in your brain
Good job

I bet it works great in the oven