YouTube in process of deleting all conservative accounts

>First they came for Alex Jones and I didn't speak up

He has now been banned from virtually every social media platform available. What should scare you is that Gavin doesn't even have that controversial of views. This is a pure political attack by a leftist organization.

Attached: 3F3DAD9D-0CAB-4888-A646-2A0EE7A498EA.jpg (1242x1247, 846K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_J_1Wqzqt4I
youtu.be/dXpffMXUcAg
advocate.com/news/2018/12/06/milo-yiannopoulos-2-million-debt-booted-crowdfunding-site
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why did you think this was the right board for this you fucking dipstick

Television and fucking film

Who cares he’s a faggot

Why does /v/eddit ALWAYS say it's related until it's a thread about something they don't like?

And that's a good thing

That's ironic considering you're about to get banned from this site.

>Shoves dildos up his ass to own da libs

lmao

Youtube is dying anyway, did you see yt rewind?

fucking cancer cant die fast enough

Gavin McInnes is unfunny fake conservative, I’m glad I won’t have to see his face on YouTube anymore.

It's this board next, my African-American friends.

Attached: 1543286936710.png (334x346, 116K)

>waa why don't they tolerate the intolerant

alt right in charge of being retarded

Attached: nazi.jpg (600x305, 42K)

Retard alert

>bans a racist who proudly calls for acts of violence
>muh conservative values
kek.

>constantly shit on someone's porch
>shocked at being banned from the property
MUH WHITE GENOCIDE

This wouldn't happen if they and their followers conducted themselves responsibly and not like psychotic cult members.

>supports private corporations freedom to don't get tangled in regulations
>bitchs and moans when they remove content from their own platforms
Conservatards everyone

is conservatism just white nationalists inciting and calling for violence against minorities now? i hope they ban the shit out of your poisonous and inhuman philosophy until all people have learned to shut you out

no one cares fuck off nazi

I guess /tv/ isn't for youtube videos all of a sudden because they are right wing and not red letter media or ninja?

Oh no user! He'll have to delete his cookies and reset his router it might take a whole fifteen seconds!

Why hasn’t he lawyered up? Didn’t Tucker used to defend this guy?!

test

Literally

I'll kick the shit out of you if you even THINK of having a US flag, you intolerant bigot!

Attached: heroes.jpg (600x450, 65K)

Maybe conservatards can pull themselves up by their bootstraps and create their own video hosting network?

I love that it's open season on right wing ideology.

>Alex Jones
>first
Who is Andrew Anglin?

he literally fucks his asshole with dildos, good ridance

cringe

Tranny discord in the house tonight!
You'll never be real women lads.

Attached: tux-toast-pepe.png (332x332, 146K)

Good ridden, fuck him and fuck racists

Attached: VIqHPFa.jpg (1280x717, 102K)

the proud boys are less white than burgers on Jow Forums

How come these redditors are saying the same in

Kys loser

Based retards thinking this is a good thing. Can’t wait for when power shifts hands and you’re at the butt of the policies and standards you’ve built.

smash tranny skulls

Attached: 1543421965579.webm (480x480, 320K)

>giving a shit about Gavin McChinless
kek

he's not even subtle about it, OP is a faggot yet again

>be CivNat
>be middle of the road and stand for mainstream Americanism
>get called 'Nazis' anyway
being nice to the left worked out great guys, good going

Good riddance.

It is a good thing, Gavin is a retard

>republicucks getting rekt
Glorious

Attached: 1436882070124170597.jpg (400x386, 25K)

>Gavin doesn't even have that controversial of views
He's literally a white supremacist and propagates lies about "white genocide" bullshit

MUH PRIVATE CORPORATION CAN BAN WHOEVER THEY PLEASE as long as they're conservative or anti-left DEAL WITH IT LOL

He has BitChute lmao

>use platform to advocate violence
>violence happens
>lose platform

Attached: Screen_Shot_2018-10-25_at_11.02.15_AM[1].jpg (1354x784, 50K)

Hey conservashits, feeling oppressed yet?

Attached: 1517238366212.jpg (788x524, 133K)

Whats wrong with being a white supremacist

*watches fight club once*

I love seeing r/the_donald fags getting rekt

youtube.com/watch?v=_J_1Wqzqt4I

gee, I wonder why

It's been coming a long time. You couldn't even say he was a man with conviction, he just said shit to stir controversy, who needs people like that?

There's a word that really fits these posts. It starts with B, what was it again?

I know you’re just trolling but I hope you realize it’s only a matter of time before they come for you too. Even if you’re progressive as shit right now, it just means as soon as that’s not progressive enough you’ll get the same treatment.

Good I cant wear my black and yellow Fred Perry polo because I would look like one of those fags

>Proud Boys founder
Out of the loop, what is Proud Boys?

He calls for violence against political opponents and his worship of "western culture" is as thinly veiled as white supremacy gets. Youtube and twitter should have banned all these right wing assholes a long time ago, it would have saved everyone a lot of trouble. Remember when people claimed that getting banned would only turn Milo and Alex Jones into heroes and increase their popularity? Now Milo has disappeared into obscurity and is millions of dollars in debt and Infowars is lucky to break a thousand views on any of their videos wherever they put their videos now

>You should not... You should erase that part.

lmao

BANE?

Attached: ???.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

Best summary here.

youtu.be/dXpffMXUcAg

Firstly, you are conflating supremacism and nationalism.
Secondly, he's a civnat and a fag.
Thirdly, you are denying the UN definition of genocide

bazinga

You can see the panic in his eyes when Rogan suggests they should erase that part. As a public personality with a pretty large influence he should've known better than to come out with this shit

Are you posting this as a kind of troll or are you genuinely this much of a killjoy faggot?

>have “le ebin” trolling style of humor that makes his genuine point of view hard to pin down
>”wtf why do people think he’s a Nazi”

It’s like he wanted to fail.

Because what the fuck does that mean? That Slavs are on the same level as me? Hohoho I think not sweatie

He called the CVille Nazis freaks who represent >1% of the white population. Gavin hasn't said anything to indicate he's a WN. It's all a media myth because they ran out of real WNs to vilify.
Twitter and Facebook are the de facto public square. They shouldn't be treated as private corporations since they're a necessary means of communication.

Cry me a river alt-right bitchboi

Attached: 66hkhoosossdccccccc.jpg (512x512, 37K)

Hyperbole much?

These people like Gavin are huge fucking retards, holy shit.

based

>since they're a necessary means of communication
How are they necessary? you have tons of alternatives

advocate.com/news/2018/12/06/milo-yiannopoulos-2-million-debt-booted-crowdfunding-site

Why are Nazis so bad with money?

>proudly calls for acts of violence
I've just seen snippets of him. Care to link to when he's done this?

Why don't white supremacists just make their own video service? Is it because they need Jews and other minorities to do it for them?

Not him but look how fucking triggered you are. Stop white knight-ing for these losers and get a real identity.

AIDs treatments don't come cheap

If they baan my dude molymeme i flip a lid

ITT; bunch of faggots from reddit ruining Jow Forums. soon you wont even be able to say faggot. already getting banned for saying nigger

yeah fuck off you cunty redditors

>jewish faggot with AIDS who fucks niggers and promotes pedophilia
>only 'right wing' opinion he has is that he doesn't like muslims because muh israel
>nazi

Attached: s.jpg (178x195, 17K)

>They shouldn't be treated as private corporations since they're a necessary means of communication.
>retarded boomers actually think Twitter and facebook are the beginning and end of the internet

Attached: 1520976040357.jpg (640x460, 64K)

Nevermind. Saw

The only alternatives to YT and Twitter are Dailymotion and GAB. DM doesn't have 1% of the reach YT does. And GAB was kneecapped because the synagogue shooter used it for his anti-Semitic rants. Any FB alternative will be snuffed out just as fast.

>already getting banned for saying nigger
ITT; things that never happened.

>Out of the loop, what is Proud Boys?
Some stupid men's club for center-right amerimutts who don't care for feminism. AKA as Literally Hitler.

What happens if they ban Ben Shapiro? Oh wait nevermind, he's Jewish.

These sites are under no obligation to host your content, you can host it yourself.

Milo is Jewish too. Going to need to search for a different excuse friend.

This. Idiots can't see past the ends of their own noses.

>when power shifts hands

Or indeed when the ideology evolves and today's "woke" is tomorrow's "problematic" and these idiots find themselves facing down the mob they helped create.

Yes they are.

So you're saying that I don't have to host niggers at my restaurant or fags at my cake shop?

Benji mocks Trump so he's kosher.

He let the cat out of bag that homosexuals breed through raping children. They had to bury him.

He's a Catholic.

Deplatforming sure is a great idea..just kidding it is a horrible one

Ben is rational not hateful and doesn't encourage idiots to go out and be assholes

Has /tv always had this many npc faggot shills on this board?

Attached: 1505335249071.jpg (270x180, 9K)

this is a sad post. I feel sad for you.